Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 26

906 19 0
By pttcch

Chapter 26 Twenty-Six Cerebellar Axes

    "Xuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ... in the crystal nucleus.

    Cheng Yao watched this scene with satisfaction, and was about to step forward to take the crystal nucleus, when she sensed something keenly, she turned her head quickly, and a very hot fireball flew past her body.

    "Ho Ho Ho—"

    Cheng Yao clenched the Tang Dao in her hand and followed the sound vigilantly.

    I saw a zombie standing not far away who was so charred that he couldn't tell his gender. Seeing that the fireball failed to attack successfully, he roared and released the fireball to attack again.

    It's a fire zombie!

    It's still second level!

    Cheng Yao was keenly aware of the level of the zombies, and did not dare to underestimate the enemy. While attacking with vine-wrapped wooden arrows and wood-type supernatural powers, she quickly dodged the fireball.

    Seeing the entwined vines being set on fire by fire zombies, Cheng Yao's first reaction was to release Dabai.

    Thinking that Dabai was just recovering from a serious illness, she gave up on this idea, kept entangled with vines and attacked with wooden arrows, and at the same time approached step by step with Tang Dao.

    One person and one zombie fought for a long time, although Cheng Yao's ability was higher, but it couldn't beat the fire element, which was the nemesis of the wood element. It took half an hour to finish the second-level fire element zombie.

    Cheng Yao wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand, exhaled a foul breath, squatted down and used a Tang knife to dig out the crystal nucleus of the fire-type zombie.

    Different from the colorless crystal nuclei in the heads of ordinary zombies, the crystal nuclei of fire-type zombies are fiery red, like rubies, so bright and beautiful.

    Cheng Yao looked at it carefully for a while before putting the crystal nucleus into the space.

    She is not a fire-type supernatural being, so she cannot absorb this crystal nucleus, but she can save it and maybe use it in the future.

    Cheng Yao wiped off the stinky blood on the Tang knife, and was about to leave when she stopped suddenly, her brows were tightly wrinkled, and she didn't know what she was struggling with. She waved her hand, and a big white tiger nearly three meters long appeared out of thin air.

    "Hoho——"

    The first thing the big white tiger came out was to let out a domineering tiger roar, and then raised its eyes to observe the surrounding environment vigilantly. When it saw the corpse of a zombie nearby, its pupils shrank suddenly.

    Cheng Yao rubbed the center of her brows in distress. In fact, she didn't want to release Dabai so early, but she couldn't stop him from making noises in the space after his wound healed.

    She really had no choice but to release Dabai now to see what it wanted to do.

    After observing the surrounding environment, the big white tiger glanced at Cheng Yao, then turned around and ran quickly into the forest not far away.

    Cheng Yao's pupils shrank, never expecting Dabai to want to escape after being released.

    "Where are you going, Dabai?! Come back quickly!"

    Dabaihu left without looking back.

    Cheng Yao couldn't accept this change, her eyes were red.

    how come?

    how so?

    This kind of thing never happened in the last life!

    Could it be that she was reborn and lost her relationship with Dabai?

    no no no!

    She has no way to accept this matter!

    Cheng Yao clenched her fists, puffed up and ran towards the direction Dabai left.

    The zombies encountered along the way were all headed off by Cheng Yao, and the crystal nucleus was dug out by the conscientious vines, and handed to Cheng Yao tremblingly.

    Dabai, where are you?

    The big white tiger was running very fast, it was almost a mistake by Cheng Yao, and it had already disappeared.

    Cheng Yao could only follow the direction that the big white tiger left, and stumbled into the forest.

    After searching for an entire hour, Cheng Yao did not find Dabai.

    Did you really just leave like this?

    Cheng Yao suddenly felt a sense of frustration. She didn't know what was wrong in this life. She knew she was saved by herself in the last life, and she never left her after her injury was healed.

    She stood there in a daze, completely dazed.

    Rushing——

    Suddenly, a small voice sounded.

    Cheng Yao reacted immediately, and squeezed the Tang Dao tightly, and the vines wrapped around her arms were also ready to go.

    But when she raised her head, what she saw was the big white tiger coming back with a stag in its mouth.

    Cheng Yao's eyes became hot, and she rushed over.

    "Dabai! Dabai!"

    She knew that Dabai would not leave her!

    it's back!

    It really came back!

    Cheng Yao wanted to hug Dabai to prove that all this was real and not imagined by herself, but Dabaihu was obviously not that happy, an ice shield appeared out of thin air, blocking Cheng Yao's hug, like a pair of glass His light blue round eyes watched her warily.

    Cheng Yao threw herself on the ice shield, and when the ice shield thawed, she shuddered suddenly, stepped back several times, and looked at Dabai who was still wary of herself in disbelief.

    "...Dabai?"

    Cheng Yao didn't expect to be blocked by Dabai's ice shield, and embarrassment flashed across her face more or less.

    "Roar——"

    the big white tiger put down the stag he was biting, first roared, then lowered his head, and arched the stag with his nose in Cheng Yao's direction.

    Cheng Yao was stunned, and when she came back to her senses, her hurt mood just now changed a lot.

    "Is this... for me?"

    She was just guessing, but unexpectedly she nodded.

    "Why?" Just after asking, Cheng Yao remembered that Dabai had gone hunting alone in her previous life, and every time she came back, she would bring prey for herself, so Dabai didn't want to leave her just now, but went hunting?

    The more she thought about it, the more she felt it was possible, the heavy stone on her heart was removed, and a smile appeared on the corner of her lips.

    "Thank you for understanding, I knew you would never leave me."

    But the big white tiger not far away suddenly showed a strange expression.

    What the hell is this Twoleg talking about?

    How could it not leave her?

    It's still going to find the cub.

    I don't know where this two-legged beast took itself, this is no longer the place where it lives with the cub!

    The big white tiger had already run through the entire mountain forest in this hour, and found that this was not a place he was familiar with, and he could not find the cub, so he hunted a stag angrily, and after eating and drinking, He hunted another stag before returning to Twoleg with it in its mouth.

    Although he didn't want to admit it, the big white tiger knew in his heart that he couldn't find his way back, and he couldn't find the little cub's breath through his sense of smell, so he just made a deal with the two-legged beast in front of him and asked her to take him back.

    Well, in the words of Twolegs, it should be a deal, right?

    The big white tiger shook his little round ears, thinking uncertainly.

    Cheng Yao joyfully took the stag that Dabai had given her into the space, and when she was about to put the big white tiger into the space together, it stepped back vigilantly and assumed an attacking posture.

    She was stunned, and after she realized it, she quickly said: "Don't be afraid of Dabai, I just took you back into the space, you can't appear in front of people now, I will let you out after I gain a firm foothold in the base, do you think it's okay?"

    The big white tiger shook his head bluntly.

    "Why? You don't want to stay inside?" Cheng Yao paused for a moment, then continued: "I'll release you as soon as I get out of the base, do you think this is okay?" The big white

    tiger still shook his head.

    Cheng Yao was even more confused, not understanding what Dabai wanted to do.

    What surprised her even more at this time was that the big white tiger, which had always been very cold, jumped up out of thin air, and then fell down on the grass as if it had been attacked by something.

    Cheng Yao:? ? ?

    What does this mean?

    She remembered that Dabai's most serious injury was on his abdomen instead of his head?

    The big white tiger felt the little cub's powerlessness at this moment. It turned out that she was so tired when she demonstrated to herself before.

    Thinking of this, the big white tiger gave Twolegs a disdainful look, and continued to demonstrate.

    After several times, Cheng Yao finally understood, wasn't Dabai performing the scene where he fought the fourth-order speed zombie that day?

    So, what does it mean?

    With a thought, Cheng Yao took out the crystal nucleus of the fourth-order speed zombie.

    "Dabai, is this what you want? You have an ice-type ability, and it's useless to absorb the fourth-order speed crystal nucleus."

    However, Dabaihu only glanced at the crystal nucleus and looked away, obviously dismissing it.

    Cheng Yao was so worried that her brows were tightly frowned, and she saw Dabai started to do other things, walking up and down, she couldn't understand, she kept guessing, but she couldn't guess right, and finally she gave up on herself Said softly: "You don't want me to take you back, do you?"

    She just said that casually, but Dabai really stopped, and his tiger eyes fixed on himself.

    No, can't you?

    Cheng Yao's eyes widened, and she repeated in disbelief: "You really want me to take you back? Why?"

    She didn't understand, since she didn't have this in her last life.

    The big white tiger nodded calmly. As for why, of course it was going back to find its cub.

    "Can you not go back?"

    As soon as the words finished, Cheng Yao saw Dabai shaking her head very simply, knowing that it was determined to go back, so she could only reason with it slowly.

    "Why do you want to go back? Isn't it good to stay here? And the way back is full of difficulties, and you may encounter some dangers." Of course, Cheng Yao's words are also exaggerated, and each of them has special abilities. With her body, she still has room to avoid danger, and the chance of encountering danger is very small.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as these words were said, Dabai started to back away, already having the intention of leaving, Cheng Yao was in a hurry, so she had to say: "Okay, I'll take you back!" As expected,

    Dabai stopped.

    Cheng Yao knew that she had to go this trip, so she sighed, "I'll take you back, you go back to the space first, and then I'll set off when I'm ready, do you think it's okay?" After finishing speaking, a strong feeling rose in her

    heart Curious, I want to know why Dabai is so determined to go back, is there something there that attracts Dabai?

    Cheng Yao narrowed her eyes slightly, and a faint light flashed in her eyes.

    Seeing that the Twolegs agreed, the big white tiger finally heaved a sigh of relief, and was willing to let her take him into that space, and took the initiative to take a few steps closer to her.

    Cheng Yao understood and waved her hand lightly. The big white tiger disappeared out of thin air and was taken into the space by her.

    Since they decided to take the big white tiger on such a journey, then the matter of revenge should be shelved for a while, and let them live a good life for a while, after all, the days to come are not many.

    Cheng Yao sneered, feeling that she was really the most merciful avenger.

    The author has something to say:

    Mother Tiger: It’s tiring to communicate with two-legged beasts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
289K 4.4K 43
A family secret is brought into the light by the media and parliament. Now Amalia Spencer must figure out if she wants to accept it or move with her...
2.2M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
111K 3.6K 61
Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, and they were crawling towards a pool of u...