Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

By pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 7

1K 23 1
By pttcch

Chapter 7 Seven Cerebellar Axes

    "Squeak!!!"

    With a scream, Qiao Yi bit the white rabbit's throat tightly, and the light blue eyes faded from the usual innocence and confusion, and a trace of cruelty quickly passed by. (For mobile phone reading, please visit Wap.k6yK.coM)

    Qiao Yi learned how to hunt prey through the personal teaching of mother tiger. She tried to hunt a few times by herself, but the first three times she failed to grasp the angle of the bite, which made her Rabbit escaped. This is the fourth time, she finally found the right angle, and bit the white rabbit by the throat.

    Her small deciduous teeth are not as sharp as the tiger mother's, and she can't easily crush the white rabbit's throat like the tiger mother, so she has to use all her strength to bite the white rabbit's throat.

    Qiao Yi could feel the little deciduous teeth piercing through the rabbit's soft fur, and the warm blood seeping out and falling into her mouth, she clenched her teeth and endured.

    "Squeak... squeak..."

    As time went by, the white rabbit under Qiao Yi's mouth was struggling less and less, and she felt the white rabbit's vitality was gradually fading away.

    After more than ten minutes, the white rabbit stopped struggling and was completely silent.

    When Qiao Yi felt it, her eyes lit up suddenly, and she quickly got up from the grass. She didn't forget to let go of her mouth during the whole process, and ran towards the tiger mother in a posture of biting the white rabbit's throat.

    She stood still in front of the tiger mother, let go of the white rabbit in her mouth, lowered her head and gave the white rabbit a bow towards the tiger mother.

    "Oh——" Mom! This is the first prey I hunted for the first time in my life! ! !

    "Aww——" I'm so happy, Mom!

    "Aww——" Mom, this prey is for you! You are about to eat it!

    The tiger mother took care of her for two months and taught her how to hunt animals, so she decided to give this very commemorative prey to her dear tiger mother! ! !

    Qiao Yi looked up at Mother Tiger with scorching eyes, and the joy beyond words radiated from her whole body.

    The mother tiger felt it, lowered her head, and touched the cub's forehead lightly. Then, under the cub's expectant eyes, it began to eat the first prey the cub hunted.

    Although the white rabbit was not enough for the mother tiger to get between its teeth, it still ate with relish, but it only ate half, and pushed the remaining half to the cub.

    Qiao Yi's round pupils expanded, slightly surprised.

    Huh? Is her mother keeping the remaining half of the rabbit meat for herself?

    As if responding to Qiao Yi's doubts, mother tiger gave the white rabbit another hug.

    Sure enough, Mother Tiger kept the remaining half for herself!

    Qiao Yi was stunned for a few seconds, and then realized that the cute little round ears on her head shook happily.

    "Oh——" Mom, I knew you were the best!

    Qiao Yi rubbed against the tiger's mother first, and then enjoyed the first successful prey that Husheng had hunted.

    Hmm, I don’t know if it’s because of the hunting himself. Qiao Yi thinks the raw rabbit meat tastes delicious, hehehe~

    Qiao Yi finished eating half of the rabbit meat, and rolled happily on the grass. Fine flakes stuck to her snow-white hair with gray-black stripes as she moved.

    The mother tiger quietly watched the cub play around for a while, and when she felt that it was almost time, she gave a soft growl, signaling the cub to get up quickly.

    Qiao Yi immediately got up, shook her body, and the fine grass sticking in her hair was thrown out.

    "Oh?" Mom, are we going back?

    Mother Tiger didn't respond, but raised her eyes to look around, finally chose a direction, and walked slowly.

    Qiao Yi followed quickly, and vaguely remembered that this direction was opposite to the road back to the villa area. A flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and she remembered that Mother Tiger hadn't eaten much today, and the half of the rabbit meat was not enough for her to stuff her teeth, so Tiger mother is planning to hunt large animals!

    ...

    "Roar!"

    With a deep tiger roar, the vigorous white tiger and a stag with forked antlers fell to the ground together.

    There are deep bony scars on the buttocks and back of the stag, obviously these are the masterpieces of the big white tiger.

    Qiao Yi, who was not far away, witnessed the whole process, and the blood in his whole body was boiling.

    This buck was obviously stronger than the one she saw for the first time, but the mother tiger managed to hunt it down without any effort!

    It's amazing, her mother is really amazing! She will definitely become a powerful and brave tiger like her mother in the future!

    Thinking that this is her mother, Qiao Yi raised her head proudly, her white and gray tail wagging happily.

    The tiger mother raised her eyes and saw that the cub was staring at her for some reason, and the whole tiger exuded an air of pride. It tilted its head to look at it for a while, then roared, reminding her to come over quickly.

    Only then did Qiao Yi restrain herself, and ran over with her short legs.

    The tiger mother still used her sharp nails to cut the fur off the buck's buttocks, leaving the most tender part for the cubs.

    Qiao Yi had eaten rabbit meat before, so she wasn't that hungry, but she didn't refuse Mother Tiger's kindness, and lay down on the buck's hip, biting it with a groan.

    The mother tiger was also hungry, chewing big mouthfuls.

    After more than an hour, Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger had enough food and drink, and went to the stream to soak for a while before they walked out of the deep mountain slowly.

    They stayed in the mountains all afternoon. When they came out of the mountains, the setting sun was slanting, and the whole sky seemed to be soaked in blood, which made people feel palpitations for no reason.

    It was the first time for Qiao Yi to see such a scene, and she approached Mother Tiger with some fear.

    The tiger mother looked up at the bloody sky, a trace of worry flashed in those tiger eyes similar to Qiao Yi, and the super intuition of the beast made her smell a hint of danger that was about to come.

    Mother Tiger lowered her head and picked up Qiao Yi's nape, and ran back to the villa area at a very fast speed.

    Qiao Yi was caught off guard by the wind and his face was blurred. The whole tiger was still in a daze, and let out a groan.

    What, what's the matter? Is there a zombie coming?

    Against the whistling wind, Qiao Yi opened her eyes and looked around with difficulty, but she didn't find any zombies.

    Since there are no zombies, why did the tiger mother suddenly pick herself up?

    Qiao Yi returned to the villa with this doubt. Before she could ask mother tiger what happened, she was pushed under the sofa by mother tiger.

    "Oh?"

    Qiao Yi tilted her head, looking at Mother Tiger in confusion.

    The mother tiger just shook her head, then turned around, ran quickly to the window, and jumped out.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi quickly got out and yelled anxiously, but Mother Tiger had already run away, and even if she heard her voice, she didn't intend to come back.

    what happened? In the end what happened?

    Qiao Yi's heart trembled uncontrollably, and she looked at the window anxiously and worriedly, praying for the mother tiger to come back safely.

    During the waiting process, Qiao Yi felt that the time had passed so long for the first time. Even though it had only been more than an hour, she felt as if twenty-four hours had passed.

    She was spinning around in a hurry. Suddenly, Xiaoyuan's ears on the top of her head trembled, and she heard the sound of something being dragged and rubbed on the ground. Along with the sound, there was a slight smell of blood.

    Qiao Yi's tail was so frightened that the ability was released as early as the moment she smelled the smell of blood.

    She stepped back, staring nervously at the window.

    Not long after, she saw a familiar figure leaping in from the outside.

    It's Tiger Mother!

    Qiao Yi withdrew her ability and ran over in surprise. When she saw the tiger mother coming back with a female deer in her mouth, she paused.

    "Oh?" Mom, how did you bring your prey back? Did you encounter any zombies on the road?

    Qiao Yi thought that the smell of blood might attract zombies, so without thinking about it, she used the ability to cover them.

    The mother tiger licked the blood-stained fur on her chest, and after cleaning it, she touched the invisible hood covering them with her paw, and turned her head to look at the cub.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand what Mother Tiger meant.

    "Woo?" Mom, what's the matter?

    The mother tiger patted the hood with her paw.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand.

    Mom, what does this mean?

    Qiao Yi tilted her head and thought for a while, then retracted the hood tentatively.

    In the next second, she saw the mother tiger jump out of the range covered by the hood, then lightly jumped onto the window sill, stood on top of it and gave her a condescending look before jumping out.

    From the moment she came out of the mountain, Qiao Yi became more and more confused about the mother tiger's behavior. She glanced at the doe's carcass and wondered if the mother tiger was storing food.

    But in Qiao Yi's perception, tigers don't seem to have the habit of storing food, so why is mother tiger doing this?

    Inexplicably, a bad premonition rose in Qiao Yi's heart.

    ...

    The last ray of light in the day was submerged, and the mother tiger came back with a wild boar cub in her mouth.

    This is the fourth prey brought back by the mother tiger.

    Besides the first female deer, the mother tiger also brought back two bucks.

    Seeing the tiger mother put the wild boar cub next to the prey she brought back earlier, Qiao Yi ran over quickly, raised her head and rubbed the tiger mother's forelegs.

    "Woo--" Mom, what's the matter with you? How to bring so many prey back?

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-" Is that why you stockpile food?

    Looking at the prey piled up in the corner, Qiao Yi secretly thought that fortunately there were no zombies in the villa area where they were, otherwise the strong smell of blood would have attracted many zombies.

    Thinking of the zombies swarming in with their fangs and claws, Qiao Yi's small body shivered.

    When Mother Tiger saw her, she stretched out her fat tongue and licked Qiao Yi's forehead with a sense of comfort.

    "Aww——" Mom, I'm fine! I'm fine! By the way, so much meat will spoil if piled up, right? Mom, you have awakened the ice ability, why don't you try to freeze them?

    Qiao Yi immediately demonstrated to Mother Tiger how to use the ice ability to freeze those prey.

    The mother tiger looked at it for a while. Although she didn't quite understand what the cub meant, she thought about it and put her paw on one of the prey. It was covered with thick frost, and within a while, it was frozen by the mother tiger with the ice ability.

    Witnessing this miraculous scene, Qiao Yi's pupils shrank in shock.

    Oh, sure enough, the ice ability can be used like this!

    But then again, is mother tiger so smart? I can really understand what I mean!

    Qiao Yi stared at the frozen prey, but she didn't realize that Mother Tiger was looking at the dark night outside the window, with a hint of worry hidden deep in her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 129 13
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ...
894 227 16
A Fantasy-Scifi Novel written by RHINELANDER BLURB: Ali Morris is a timid girl but a fighter, due to poverty she became strong...
1.3K 90 115
Lin Xuan stumbled upon a divination system by chance. The accuracy rate of the divinations was 100%, capable of bringing good fortune and averting di...
17.3K 244 26
Ruan Shu is not cared about or She is the most inconspicuous existence in the family. After accidentally traveling through time, she became the daugh...