Cerebellar Ax Online Survival...

pttcch

小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 60
Chapter 61 70
Chapter 71 80
Chapter 81 90
Chapter 91 100
Chapter 101 110
Chapter 111 120
Chapter 121 130
Chapter 131 140
Chapter 141 150
Chapter 151 160
Chapter 161 170
Chapter 171 180
Chapter 181 190
Chapter 191 200
Chapter 201 210
Chapter 211 220
Chapter 221 230
Chapter 231 240
Chapter 241 250
Chapter 251 252

Chapter 3

1.2K 24 0
pttcch

Chapter 3 Three Cerebellar Axes

    "Ho Ho Ho -"

    Mother Tiger walked out of the villa area with Qiao Yi in her mouth. Not long after, Qiao Yi heard a hoarse roar, and then several shaky figures appeared in her vision. (For mobile phone reading, please visit wap.k6yk.com) She couldn't help but stare intently, and when she saw clearly the appearance of those figures, she was startled, and her previous bold speculation was confirmed.

    Zombies!

    Really zombies!

    Before becoming a little milk tiger, Qiao Yi had watched many zombie movies and end-time novels, but no matter what, she never thought that she would one day enter the end-time!

    But when others enter the apocalypse, they are either the heroine or the female supporting role, no matter how bad they are, they are also cannon fodder. How come it is my turn to be a newborn little milk tiger?

    In her current situation, what self-protection ability would she have without the tiger mother? Either being bitten by zombies, or being taken away by humans as food!

    Qiao Yi felt the deep malice of the God of Traveling, and the whole tiger was eo.

    At this time, the zombies not far away seemed to smell the fresh scent of the tiger mother. The zombies that were wandering around like headless flies became excited, screaming one after another, and came towards them with skinny and black hands with teeth and claws.

    Qiao Yi turned pale with fright, and let out a low whimper from her throat, signaling for Mother Tiger to leave quickly, so as not to be caught by the zombies!

    Those doomsday movies and novels all say that people who are scratched or bitten by zombies are almost always infected with zombie viruses, and then become zombies with the instinct of cannibalism!

    Qiao Yi didn't want Mother Tiger and herself to become the zombie's dinner, let alone become a zombie tiger. The anxiety at this moment dispelled the fear she had when facing the zombie for the first time, and she began to struggle.

    mom! Don't stay here, let's run away!

    No matter how Qiao Yi moved, Mother Tiger held her firmly by the back of her neck, and she didn't even care about the shambling zombies in front of her. Sweeping its eyes, the tiger caught a glimpse of the abandoned red off-road vehicle not far away. It ran over quickly, jumped onto the roof of the vehicle in two or three steps, let go of the cub in its mouth, and then licked her cunt soothingly. Small head melon seeds.

    Qiao Yi is in a hurry, my dear mother, what time is it now, are you still licking your fur? Zombies are coming around!

    However, the sorrows and joys of the tiger and the tiger are not the same, and the mother tiger is not at all afraid of the zombies that are about to approach.

    "Woo! Woooo!" Mom, let's run!

    There was no other way, so Qiao Yi had no choice but to bite the mother tiger's tail and pull it back vigorously, signaling it to leave this dangerous place as soon as possible.

    The tiger mother didn't care about the little cub's strength, she just glanced at Qiao Yi, then fixedly looked at the ugly and hideous zombie, opened her tiger's mouth wide, and let out a deep tiger roar. At the same time, several cold icy edges appeared out of thin air, piercing the heads of those zombies.

    I saw the ice edge stabbing the zombie's eyebrows precisely, the roar stopped abruptly, and the skinny body fell to the ground with a bang.

    Hearing the sound of the zombie falling to the ground, Qiao Yi was slightly stunned, and turned her head to stare blankly at the motionless zombie lying on the ground, even forgetting to spit out the tail biting in her mouth.

    who I am?

    Where am I?

    what happened?

    How did these zombies fall down?

    Several questions popped up in succession, which really corresponded to the popular phrase in the previous life—

    a small head with a big question mark.

    The tiger mother pulled out the tail that was bitten by the cub, and at the same time, Qiao Yi, who doubted her life, came back to her senses and stared blankly at the tiger mother.

    A few seconds later, Qiao Yi was terrified, and circled Mother Tiger a few times on the roof of the car, as if she had discovered something.

    "Aww——" Mom, what just happened?

    "Aww—" Did you handle those zombies? How did it work?

    Qiao Yi really didn't see the tiger mother make a move. She only knew that after the tiger mother let out a deep tiger roar, the zombie fell to the ground with a crash.

    Could it be that Mother Tiger has awakened her abilities as described in those end-time novels? Or the kind of ability that uses sound as an attack form?

    The more Qiao Yi thought about it, the brighter her light blue eyes became, and the gloomy mood before was swept away.

    It's a pity that the tiger mother couldn't understand what her cub meant. She looked around and found that there were no two-legged monsters with bad smells around. Then she picked up her cub by the back of the neck and jumped down lightly.

    Qiao Yi? ? ?

    Mom, I haven't figured it out yet, don't take me away yet!

    No matter how much Qiao Yi protested, mother tiger took Qiao Yi and ran into the forest behind the villa area.

    There were not many zombies in the mountain, and before they could smell the scent of the tiger mother, the tiger mother quickly ran to the deep mountain, leaving the zombies far behind.

    Qiao Yi had never felt the speed that made the tiger so sour, and the whistling wind covered her face, so she had to close her eyes, prick up her small round ears and listen carefully to the movement around her.

    After an unknown amount of time, Mother Tiger's speed slowed down, and Qiao Yi opened her eyes cautiously. Before she began to observe the surrounding environment, what she saw was the deer grazing in the distance.

    This is a male deer with two forked antlers on its head and a body length of about one meter.

    Mother Tiger put Qiao Yi down when she was five meters away from the stag.

    Qiao Yi knew that mother tiger was going to hunt the stag, so she was nervous and didn't dare to move, for fear of disturbing the stag.

    The tiger mother seemed very satisfied with her cub's prudence, and lowered her head to lick the wind-blown hair on her head.

    Qiao Yi didn't respond to Mother Tiger, but squatted obediently on the grass, staring at the stag grazing with its back facing them.

    After Qiao Yi's messy hair was smoothed out, Mother Tiger turned her head to look at the stag, and walked towards the stag slowly and lightly.

    The tiger mother slightly lowered her forelegs and made a hunting posture, approaching the stag step by step.

    Four meters...

    Three meters...

    Two meters...

    As the mother tiger got closer and closer to the stag, Qiao Yi's heart seemed to be in her throat, she was so nervous that she stared at the mother tiger.

    At this time, there seemed to be a breeze blowing by, the leaves rustled, the ears of the stag grazing with its head lowered moved, and it seemed to turn around feeling something, and when it saw the big white tiger pressing every step of the way, it jumped up on the spot and ran away. .

    It moved, and so did the mother tiger.

    The vigorous figure rushed forward like a bow and arrow shot out.

    The mother tiger chased after the stag, and her sharp claws grabbed the stag's buttocks, leaving a bloody wound.

    The stag screamed in pain, and the running speed increased instead of decreasing.

    The tiger mother also took advantage of the strength of the buck's hips to leap forward, the tiger's mouth opened wide, and quickly and precisely bit the buck's throat, restraining its movements.

    The mother tiger and the stag both fell to the ground, and the stag whose throat was bitten by the mother tiger was still struggling.

    Gradually, the buck's struggle became smaller and smaller, and it stopped struggling after a while, with its limbs twitching from time to time.

    Qiao Yi had watched documentaries about tiger hunting in the animal world before, but watching it on TV and watching it with her own eyes are two different concepts.

    She was greatly shocked, and deeply realized that the big white tiger in front of her was not only a gentle and loving tiger mother, but also a ferocious top predator in nature.

    The stag was completely silent, but the mother tiger was still biting the stag's throat.

    Three minutes later, the tiger mother let go, looked up at the cub not far away who was still squatting in a daze, and let out a low growl.

    Qiao Yi just woke up like a dream, and walked towards Mother Tiger with her short legs.

    As the distance shortened, the smell of blood became stronger.

    Qiao Yi couldn't tell how she was feeling, but looked at the dead stag complicatedly.

    Seeing the cub approaching, the tiger mother lowered her head and cut open the buck's injured buttock with her sharp claws, revealing the tender flesh under the fur.

    "Roar—"

    After finishing, Mother Tiger raised her head and roared at Qiao Yi.

    Qiao Yi understood what mother tiger meant, it was letting herself eat the tender meat of the stag's buttocks!

    But seeing the stag being hunted with her own eyes, Qiao Yi hadn't gotten used to it yet, so she couldn't speak.

    Yuanyuan shook her head, and Qiao Yi rejected Mother Tiger with her actions.

    No, no, mom, you can eat by yourself.

    The mother tiger stared at the tiger, not refusing Qiao Yi at all, and nuzzled Qiao Yi's little buttocks. face blood.

    Qiao Yi "..."

    Mom, do you cheat on your son like this?

    Qiao Yi struggled to get up, and glanced helplessly at Mother Tiger.

    The tiger mother didn't feel her cub's resentment, she raised her paw to lazily lick the blood on the paw, and looked at Qiao Yi from time to time, as if asking her to eat more quickly.

    Qiao Yi was even more helpless. She turned her head and looked at the flesh and blood in front of her. After building her heart, she bit the bullet and lowered her head to bite with her baby teeth.

    The smell of blood immediately filled his mouth, Qiao Yi bit down hard, resisting the desire to spit it out.

    After a long while, Qiao Yi tore off a small piece of meat and chewed it vigorously in his mouth.

    Now, the tiger mother was finally satisfied, as if encouraging the cub, she lowered her head to help her lick the blood off her forehead.

    Qiao Yi was staggered by the mother tiger's lick. After swallowing a small piece, she went to bite the second piece.

    When Mother Tiger saw her, she looked at Qiao Yi silently for a few seconds, then sat down side by side with Qiao Yi, and started to move.

    The mother tiger's canine teeth are sharp and she chews very fast. She almost ate half of the buck, and Qiao Yi is still fighting wits with the fourth piece of meat.

    After half an hour, Qiao Yi felt that her mouth was sore, her baby teeth were tired from biting, and the mother tiger was already full, and she leisurely licked the moss on the stag's bones, and would occasionally bite when the mood came. Take a sip.

    Qiao Yi was so envious that she almost cried, when will she be as powerful as Mother Tiger!

    Fearing that it would be impossible in the short term, she had no choice but to turn her grief and anger into strength, and with a groan, her little baby teeth bit on the tender meat, and she bit down on the ground with all four limbs.

    "Ho--"

    "Ho-ho--"

    a deep voice came from not far away.

    The little round ears on Qiao Yi's head moved, but before she could react, the mother tiger immediately stood up after eating and drinking, swept away the lazy posture just now, and looked in a certain direction vigilantly.

    Qiao Yi stopped, lifted her furry face covered in blood, and followed Mother Tiger's line of sight for some unknown reason.

    After a while, two swaying figures appeared in Qiao Yi's field of vision.

    It's a zombie!

    They must be following the smell of blood!

    Qiao Yi was so nervous that her back was tense, and she glanced at the tiger mother beside her from time to time.

    Before, the tiger mother took down three zombies with a single roar, but now there are only two. It should be able to take care of it easily, right?

    Also, she hasn't seen Mother Tiger's abilities yet, so she'll have to look carefully later.

    Under Qiao Yi's tense and expectant mood, the mother tiger moved, and it took the initiative to meet the zombies not far away, and the heavy roar of the tiger resounded through the forest. Along with its tiger's roar, the ice edge appeared out of nowhere, and the ice edge pierced the air, piercing the zombie's head and shoulder with a whistling sound.

    In a few seconds, the zombie was dealt with, and fell to the grass with a bang.

    This time, Qiao Yi saw clearly.

    Mother Tiger has indeed awakened the ability, but it is not an ability that uses sound as an attack, but an ice ability that can turn into ice edges!

    It was the first time for Qiao Yi to see such a miraculous scene, and she was so shocked that she forgot to close her mouth.

    After finishing off the smelly two-legged monster, Mother Tiger came back slowly.

    Seeing the blood stains on his cub's face, it disliked it so much, it pulled the cub in front of itself, gently licked her face with its fat tongue, and helped her lick the blood off her face.

    Qiao Yi shuddered, regained her senses, and raised her fleshy paws to paw on Mother Tiger's chest.

    "Oh——" Mom, did you release Bing Leng?

    "Aww——" Mom, you are so amazing! Put a few more ice edges for me to take a look at?

    "Aooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows

    Qiao Yi kept whining, and the mother tiger probably felt a little annoyed. She opened her mouth and bit the cub's nape, and carried her back to the stag's corpse.

    "Roar—"

    The tiger mother let go of the cub, lowered her head and arched her little buttocks, signaling her to eat quickly.

    Qiao Yi's excitement hasn't subsided yet, but she also knows if this is the time to pester Mother Tiger to demonstrate her abilities. The bloody smell of the stag can attract two zombies, and it will definitely attract more. She has to fill up first. Think about it in your own stomach.

    Twenty minutes later, Qiao Yi was full, and her belly was swollen with pale pink under the snow-white fur.

    "Gap~"

    Qiao Yi hiccupped a little.

    Seeing this, Mother Tiger lowered her head to finish Qiao Yi's leftovers, leaving the rest of the corners alone.

    While the tiger mother was finishing the leftover food, Qiao Yi slowly licked her little paws, not forgetting to lick off the blood around her mouth, and rubbed her furry face with her little paws.

    "Ho—"

    Mother Tiger finished, picked up the back of the cub's neck and prepared to go back to the villa.

    When passing by the zombie's corpse, Qiao Yi suddenly remembered an important thing.

    Now that the tiger mother can awaken the ice ability, will there be crystal nuclei in the zombie's head?

    Crystal cores are good things for upgrading abilities in all kinds of end-time novels!

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi began to shake from side to side, signaling Mother Tiger to put herself down quickly.

    The mother tiger ignored it, picked up her strength, and ran out of the mountain quickly.

    Not surprisingly, Qiao Yi's face was blurred by the wind again.

    Alright, let's have a chance to see if there is a crystal nucleus in the zombie's head.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.8K 169 67
TRUYỆN COVER FIC GỐC : MỘT GIỌT CŨNG KHÔNG ĐƯỢC SÓT Tác Giả: Ngụy Thừa Trạch Chaeyoung trong ngoài không đồng nhất, máu S, tính chiếm hữu siêu cường...
4.6K 468 33
ဇာတ်လမ်းမှာ လီယင်သည် သူ့အိမ်နောက်ဖေးရှိ ရှေးဟောင်းရေတွင်းကိုဖွင့်ပြီးနောက် ဘဝပြောင်းလဲသွားခဲ့သည်။ ဆဋ္ဌမမြောက်မင်းသား လီယင်လား..။ ၂၁ရာစုက အိုတာခု လီယ...
57.7K 759 200
[Part 1] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
Our misfortune pixwrites

Любовные романы

1.2M 15.2K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...