✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊ïđ™...

By -angel1004

ð–ðĄðĻ ðĪ𝐧𝐞𝐰 ð­ðĄðž 𝐎𝐚ðŦ𝐜𝐚𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐜 𝐓𝐎ðŪðĪðĒðŽðĄðĒðĶ𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚ðĨ𝐎ðĻ 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 ðĻðĨ𝐝𝐞ðŦ... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰ðĻ ❀
ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌮ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐒ðĒðą ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭ðĒðĶ𝐞 ⋆ 𝐎ðĐ𝐞𝐜ðĒ𝐚ðĨ ðœðĄðšðĐ𝐭𝐞ðŦ
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄ðĨ𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞ðĨðŊ𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŪðŦ𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅ðĒ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒ðĒðąð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐒𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄ðĒð ðĄð­ðžðžð§ ❀
𝐍ðĒ𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĒðŊ𝐞 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎ðĒðą ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐎𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 🐝
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐞ðĒð ðĄð­ ❀
ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐧ðĒ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ðĻ𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē ð­ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅ðĻðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ❀
ðŪ𝐧𝐝𝐞ðŦ ð­ðĄðž 𝐜𝐞ðĨ𝐞𝐎𝐭ðĒ𝐚ðĨ 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðŦ𝐎 â˜ūâ‹†ï―Ąð–Ķđ °âœĐ

ð“ðĄðĒðŦ𝐭ðē 𝐭𝐰ðĻ ❀

5.2K 225 21
By -angel1004

Are you happy now?

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Grandpa Shishi, look at this! I made you a special cookie!" Y/n excitedly pulls out a cookie that was different from the others inside the box.

They were both currently situated at the side benches, while the other players were having their warmups for the day.

Washijo leans back slightly as the little girl shoved the cookie in front of him. He blinks and squints his eyes slightly at the little cookie.

It was... an odd illustration but there is one thing that was right from the drawing is that he had always worn a angry face.

"Is that supposed to be me? It looks terrible brat." He lets out a loud 'tsk' sound, making the little girl gasp and looked at him with an offended expression plastered on her face.

"wHAT? BUT IT LOOKS LIKE U GRANDPA SHISHI." The little blonde girl panicked, waving her arms in the air frantically. She pointed at the cookie, "See! It even has your angry face." she said, furrowing her eyebrows together to imitate his usual facial expression as she tried to prove her point.

This action was not unnoticed by the people around the gym as most of them started to silently laugh at their slightly irritated coach. It was refreshing to see their coach's face with an expression that is unusual from his normal angry/neutral expression.

"I supposed so." Washijo sighed in defeat, not wanting to upset the little girl anymore. "Now, where is that old doofus of yours at?" he said, referring to her grandfather.

"Oh, he left me." Y/n simply said with a small smile on her face.

"What do you mean he left you?" He barked in annoyance, which made her shrug in response.

"He left like..." Y/n made a 'bogsh' sound with her fingers wiggling in the air, acting like he just disappeared without a trace.

Washijo deadpanned, feeling another stray gray hair growing on top of his already gray-colored hair. He lets out another sigh of the day and brought a finger up to his furrowed eyebrows, thinking of a solution on what he would do with an energetic child that doesn't have an off-switch button.

As the two relatives were talking, the whole team was watching the whole interaction as if it was their new favorite tv show-- even better than the Kardashians! 

"Well, this is quite an entertainment." Tendou watched the whole interaction with an amused grin.

Semi pursed his lips, "It's odd to see Coach acting like this." he started, breaking the silence between his teammates.

"Like what? Making an expression that is out from his facial dictionary." Yamagata sarcastically said as he stretched his hands towards his toes. "Yeah me too bro."

"Is it just me or I could really see the grandfatherly aura around him, just a moment ago." Goshiki utters out in pure amazement causing the team's starter setter, Shirabu, to roll his eyes at the youngest spiker.

"What do you expect, it's his grandchild. Of course, he would treat her differently. " He stated matter of factly, which made Kawanishi snicker slightly.

Ushijima listened to his teammates as he continued to stare at their coach and the little girl beside him. "Do you think she likes volleyball?" He asked with his usual neutral face but a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

Ohira let out a short chuckle as he patted the big guy's shoulder, "Of course, you would be curious about that." he mused.

〔❁〕

"Can I please stay here for a while, Grandpa Shishi? " Y/n asked the old man, purposely showing her puppy eyes at him.

The terror coach immediately shook his head no, "Nope not happening." he immediately denied.

"Please Grandpa Shishi?? I promise I'll behave pLEEEAAAASEEEE" He lets out a tired sigh before swatting his hand in the air.

"Alright, alright... I guess you can stay for a bit, but you better behave you hear me brat? If I see you making any trouble, I'm taking you home immediately." He half threatened the child, who didn't pick up it as a sign of a threat as she enthusiastically nodded and saluted at the old man.

"I'll call your Grandmother first to tell her that you'll be staying here for a while." He added before turning to the team一 who visibly shook in fear to see those laser eyes of his again.

"Continue practicing until I get back. While you're at it, I want you to look after this little brat." Washijo said, referring to the little girl beside him, who lets out a peace sign towards the team.

"Hiiii!" She enthusiastically grinned as some players awkwardly wave while the others just waved. She felt a rough hand patter the top of her head, making her glance away from the team, and stared at the retreating form of her Grandfather, who started walking away from them.

Her ears perked up from the sound of approaching footsteps before turning her head to see the red-headed teen with some of the members trailing behind him.

Her eyes sparkled at the familiar red teen, "Ah spaghetti-san!" she remarked, making some of the players nearby let out a laugh at the nickname.

Tendou continued to grin, ignoring the nickname that she gave him. "You can call me Tendou-nii, little duckling." he said, crouching down to her height.

"You can call me Y/n then." Y/n smiled brightly at the teen. She then curiously looks at the other teens behind him and decided to take the first step. "Hi, my name is Y/n! I'm turning 6 soon! I like volleyball and dinosaurs as well! What are your names?" she asked as she holds her hands in front of her with her feet slightly tiptoeing.

The team couldn't help but coo at her cuteness. Tendou smiled, "Well little ducking, these are my amazing teammates!" he said. He stood up and immediately went to Semi's side.

"This is Semisemi-" Tendou introduced home with e funny voice.

"Enough with that nickname!" Semi quietly hissed towards the redheaded teen, who ignored his complaints as he continued to introduce everyone to her. Every time Tendou would introduce them, the little girl's eyes would sparkle in happiness.

"Y/n-chan, this big guy that we have here is known to be the school's M-I-R-A-C-L-E B-O-Y, miracle boy!! The one and only-" The stoic teen cuts him off as he steps forward, towering his shadow over Y/n's short stature.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi... But we've already met before outside the gym." Ushijima said with his booming deep voice. The team slightly sweatdropped at their teammate. At least he gave them context of who he was.

Y/n smiled in recognition, "Oh he's the guy who picked me up as if I weigh nothing." she uttered out making the whole team sweatdrop even more at the blunt response of the kid.

"The name's Ohira, kid." The dark-skinned teen smiled softly at the little girl. The team's libero went next and smiled at the little girl, pointing to himself, "You can call me Kawanishi. The team's libero." He added.

When it was Shirabu's turn, only he did was a short response. "Shirabu." The 2nd year setter told her.

The team stared at him with a deadpan expression, which caused him to look at them with an irritated glare. "What? What do you want me to say?"

Y/n blinked her golden brown eyes curiously at the slightly annoyed teen before letting out a toothy smile and pointing at him, "I like your bangs. They look very cool!" she said before immediately rushing in front of him and started jumping up and down with her arms raised— as if she was asking for uppies.

Shirabu staggered at the little girl, his face showing a grimace. "W-what is she doing?" he uttered in surprise, moving back even more as the little girl tried approaching him. So, what he did was placed his pointer finger on the child's forehead to stop her from coming. The blonde little girl frowned, "Uppies." she pouted, looking like a lost puppy as she opens and closes her hands towards the second year. She really wanted him to carry her.

Semi smiled in amusement, "She probably wants you to pick her up." he said before initiating the first move as he picked up the child in his arms with ease. Y/n looks at the third year, who stuck his tongue out, making her let out a smile. It oddly reminded her of the silver headed teen in Karasuno; then the two looked back at the second year. Shirabu looked at him with an incredulous stare, "No I do not like being handed things-"

"Good because I do." In a swift motion, Y/n was gently placed in the arms of the second year setter. Shirabu felt his whole body freeze, not knowing what to do but to stiffly hold onto the child.

While the whole team snickered at the interaction, Kawanishi rolled his eyes before slapping the teen's back. "You're stiff as a board. Relax bro, you won't drop her," he said, ignoring the burning side glare from Shirabu.

Y/n's face broke out a smile as she realized it was Shirabu who was carrying her. "Hi Shi-nii!" making the team break into aww's. Shirabu didn't try to show it but the corner of his mouth slightly turned upward. She then turns her attention towards his weird bangs, staring at them with pure fascination, "Can I braid your hair?!" She asked making the teen wince at the volume of her voice.

"No." He immediately disagreed with a slight glare in his eyes, thinking that the child would let it go. But no, instead she burst into tears as she felt her 'first heartbreak' as per Tendou's commentary. He panicked at the sight of the child crying while the others just laughed at him— teasing him that he made a girl cry. Not wanting to deal with her crying, he immediately agreed to make the child happy. In the end, Shirabu had little braids on the sides of his head that had little mini bows at the ends of his hair. For her hard work, he even gave her chocolate bar just to cheer her up and to make up for making her cry. Man, he felt guilty for that.

The teen sighed tiredly before glancing at the grinning-energetic monster child beside him, who was eating the chocolate bar beside him. "You happy now?"

Y/n lets out a happy hum before nodding, "Yes!" she replied to her now favorite friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 951 18
kei tsukishima.
594K 17.1K 50
ð“„đ ⌗ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐔 𓂃 ! ❝ 𝘊 ð˜īð˜ļð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜ģ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜Ļ𝘰ð˜ĩ ð˜īð˜ĩð˜Ēð˜ģð˜ī 𝘊ð˜Ŋ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķð˜ģ ð˜Ķ𝘚ð˜Ķð˜ī, ð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜Īð˜Đ ð˜ĩ𝘊ð˜Ūð˜Ķ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜īð˜ĩð˜Ēð˜ģ ð˜Ļð˜Ēð˜ŧð˜Ķð˜Ĩ ð˜Ēð˜ĩ ð˜Ūð˜Ķ...
432K 15.1K 35
"𝑚𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. " "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 ïŋ―...
146K 4.9K 23
❊ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 âŦ 🎧 ð–Ĩð–Ŧð–īð–Ĩð–Ĩ , ð–ēð–Ŧð–Ūð–ķ-ð–Ąð–īð–ąð–­? , ð–Īð–ģð–Ē. ïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢïŋĢ ᝰ ð—œð—Ą 𝗊𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏ð–ū 𝖚𝗄𝖚𝖚...