Danger (Justin Bieber FanFic)

By 0neheart

"They don't call him Danger for nothing" More

*MUST READ* All the copyrights belong to JileyOverboard A.K.A Adriana V
Chapter One - "Nice going, shawty."
Chapter Two - "Don't say I didn't warn you."
Chapter Three - "You don't even know me,"
Chapter Four - "Yep. He's definitely bipolar."
Chapter Five - "Can't get comfortable?"
Chapter Six - "She knows too much."
Chapter Seven - "I believe my names Justin Bieber bitch."
Chapter Eight - "Oh the irony of this all."
Chapter Nine - "Where are we going?"
Chapter Ten - "Who said this was a date?"
Chapter Eleven - "--So this is just a game to you?"
Chapter Twelve - "You're crazy, you know that?"
Chapter Thirteen - "Why the fuck do you even care?"
Chapter Fourteen - "-I don't give a fuck."
Chapter Fifteen - "Two can play this game, bitch."
Chapter Sixteen - "--lay next to me."
Chapter Seventeen - "You trust her."
Chapter Eighteen - "Miss me?"
Chapter Nineteen - "What the hell, Justin?"
Chapter Twenty - "You act as if apologizing is a crime."
Chapter Twenty One - "What do you want from me?"
Chapter Twenty Two - "You are one of the biggest hypocrites in town."
Chapter Twenty Three - "Like what you see?"
Chapter Twenty Four - "You really care about her, don't you?"
Chapter Twenty Six - "If I were you, I'd keep your mouth shut."
Chapter Twenty Seven - "I'll kill you."
Twenty Eight - "You don't have to hide your feelings."
Chapter Twenty Nine - "You could never lose me."
Chapter Thirty - "Don't talk to me like that."
Chapter Thirty One - "You better sleep with one eye open tonight."
Chapter Thirty Two - "Damn babe, you might as well come and work for me."
Chapter Thirty Three - "She's not your pet."
Chapter Thirty Four- "I don't fucking have all day."

Chapter Twenty Five - "I don't tolerate liars."

1.8K 10 1
By 0neheart

Justin’s Point of View:

I let out a frustrated growl as my balled up fists met in contact with the table in front of me. “This is fucking ridiculous!” I screamed, red in the face.

“Bro, calm down.” John smoothly spoke but I vigorously shook my head, ignoring him.

“How the fuck can’t we track her? Is this shit broken or something?” I kicked the table where our equipment was sprawled across on.

Seeping in a sharp breath, I ran my fingers through my hair before pulling at the ends of my hair.

“Kicking the table won’t make it work, Justin.” Bruce spoke up now with a shake of his head. “You need to sit your ass down and focus.”

I paced the floor, ignoring his words as well. All I knew was that I had to find Kelsey before I lost it.

Bruce bit his tongue to keep from saying something that would push me over the edge. “What else could you tell us?”

“What more do you want me to tell you?” I spat, turning to look him in the eye. “All I know is that she drove with that son of a bitch down the block from the diner in a red convertible.”

Bruce rubbed at this forehead frustratingly. “We’ll find them. Okay? You just need to calm the fuck down and focus. We can’t have you kicking the table every time you think we’ve lost it. We can’t find her like this, if all you’re going to do is make a scene.”

“I’m not making a scene,” I lowly exclaimed. “I just can’t risk waiting.” I scowled. “It’s been, what? An hour now that we’ve sat here trying to find where she is? What if she needs my help right now?” The thought of her being in trouble brought a wave of worry across me.

“Why the fuck did she run away from you in the first place?” Bruce hissed.

I shrugged, scratching at the back of my neck.

Bruce bitterly chuckled in disbelief. “Don’t shrug at me boy and tell me the god damn truth. What happened?”

“We went to the diner, she got mad and left.” I looked away.

“Yeah but why?” Bruce stressed as he stared at me intently.

I sighed. “I didn’t know Jen worked there as a waitress and she came to get our orders. I told her to leave, Kelsey figured out we knew each other, she wanted to know how and she wanted to know why. I wouldn’t tell her and she got angry and left.” I bit my lip, thinking back to our fight.

I was such an idiot.

I should have just told her…

“Why didn’t you tell her?”

I let out a deep breath. “How am I supposed to explain the bullshit that surrounded our lives? Huh? How could I possibly explain that Jen was a back stabbing two faced slut that ended up screwing me over?”

“By saying just that.” John spoke up now, speaking in a matter-of-fact tone.

I rolled my eyes. “And then she’d want to know why Jen was what she is.” I shook my head, licking my lips. “I couldn’t risk it. Okay? Besides, Jen and I’s past is our past. It was none of Kelsey’s business.”

“Well, if she’s your girl, bro, she deserves to know.” John gave me a pointed look.

“Who says she’s my girl?” I spat.

“Dude, who are you trying to play here?” John scoffed. “I know you like the back of my hand and I also know that if this girl meant nothing to you, you wouldn’t have gone through all this,” He gestured to us all and the table, “just to find her. Not to mention, I overheard what you told Bruce.” He waved a finger at me, a smirk at his lips.

“Whatever,” I mumbled.

Bruce sat in silence as he put all of what was said, together. “I’ve only seen this girl once and she’s brought more trouble to us than any of our missions put together.” He shook his head. “She better be worth all this Bieber because I swear, if she ends up screwing us over, I will murder the both of you.” Bruce began to work once more on finding her.

I couldn’t help but chuckle lightly. “Don’t worry. She won’t.” I sat back down next to John as I helped them carry out the process.

“Who could she have possibly gone with?” John spoke up. “I mean, was the car, similar? Have you seen it anywhere before? It might help.”

I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking long and hard about what John had asked. It took me a while before realization hit me. I leaned back as my eyes widened slightly and my lips parted. “Luke.”

“What?” Bruce looked up.

“The King’s territory.” I scoffed in disbelief. “I saw the car near the area right before I got stabbed. I remember walking and seeing it from afar. I just never paid much attention to it.” My hands formed fists once more.

“Wait, so, you’re trying to tell me, Luke was the one who took Kelsey?” Bruce stopped what he was doing as he paid close attention.

“Oh, it wasn’t Luke. Kelsey knows what he looks like. He’d also be stupid to get her himself. It was one of the guys from the Kings.” I nodded my head in acceptance to what I was saying. “It was Luke behind this whole ordeal.” I stood up.

“Whoa, take a second to think this through before you go do something you’ll regret.” Bruce stood up.

“Fuck no.” I spat. “It’s him. It’s got to be. Who else would drive up to Kelsey unless they knew who she was?” I paused. “Unless they knew I knew her.” I shook my head, anger riveting within my veins. “Why wait to have the shootout? We might as well do it now.” Walking over to the closet just a few feet away, I threw open the door, rummaging inside as I grabbed a metal box from the top.

Walking over to the side table just across from it, I put it down while turning the dials into their designated numbers before pushing the locks up and opening the box. Grabbing a hold of the gun inside, I popped it open, making sure I had enough bullets inside before closing it back up again and stuffing it into the back of my jeans. Shutting the box, I put it back into the closet before walking over to Bruce and John. “I’m done playing games. If these bastards want to play with fire, there going to get burned.”

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I felt myself begin to wake up as I groaned. I don’t remember falling asleep? Fluttering my eyes open, I blinked, getting used to opening my eyes after what felt like I hadn’t in a lifetime.

It wasn’t until I had fully woken up that I realized, I wasn’t anywhere I recognized.

Instantly, panic took over me and I began to shuffle around, wanting to get out of here only to realize I couldn’t exactly move because I was tied down to a chair. My eyes widened as my heart beat picked up its pace.

Where the hell was I?

Gulping, I tried to remember the last thing that happened when all that came to mind was Justin and I’s fight, me walking away angry and a car pulling up… fuck.

Andrew. He was behind all this. That bastard.

I tried to pull at my hands but all I ended up doing was digging my skin into the rope that was tied around them. Letting out a low shriek of pain, I hissed in annoyance to my stupidity.

There had to be some way out of here.

I had to get out of here. God knows who these people are or what they’re going to do to me.

I looked around, trying to find anything that could help me get out of these ropes when the door that led inside the room began to fumble and before I had the chance to even think of what to do, the door came flying open.

I looked up to see four figures standing in the entrance of the room.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Bieber’s girl.” An all too familiar voice spoke up, ringing in my ears in a taunting manner.

How did they know I knew Justin?

I scowled to hide my thoughts. “I’m no one’s ‘girl’, thank you very much.” I spat with a hint of bitterness.

I know I shouldn’t be talking back to a group of guys I didn’t know or hardly knew what they were capable of but I was known for having a big mouth and there was no way I was showing this assholes that I was afraid.

If you show defeat, they target you even harder.

I guess watching soap opera’s really come in handy.

He chuckled. “Now, now, there’s no need to lie. We all know you’re tied to Bieber.”

“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.” I hissed.

There was no way in hell I was going to open my mouth. Especially to a bunch of guys who kidnapped me.

“You know…” He cocked his head to the side. “I don’t tolerate liars.” He hissed while walking over so that he now stood in front of me.

“I’m not lying.” I stated a matter-of-factly.

He shot his eyebrows up. “Who are you trying to play little girl?”

From the corner of my eye, I could see Andrew and two other guys that I didn’t recognize, standing there, smirking.

If only I could smack those smirks off their faces…

I felt a sharp blow to my cheek, making me snap my head to the right, making me wince in pain. “What the fuck?” I spat, turning around in shock to see him staring at me, amusingly.

“If there’s something I despise other than liars, it’s when people ignore me.” He countered with a scowl.

“You’re fucking crazy.” I hissed in disgust. “How could you hit a girl?” Asshole.

“It’s pretty easy babe. All you do is pull your hand back and swing it across their cheek, like this.” He slapped me again.

I bit my lip to keep from screaming my brains out.

He grinned. “I could do whatever the hell I want bitch and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“If I wasn’t tied down to this chair, I would do something about it, babe.” I mocked him. “It’s funny how you have to have me tied down in order to such a disgusting thing.”

“You’re right.” He nodded his head.

I arched my brows while keeping quiet. I stared up at him with a look of curiosity. And I thought Justin was bipolar…

“If it wasn’t for this chair, I wouldn’t have done what I did. In fact, I would have done so much more than just hit you.” He smirked, hinting a double meaning behind his words.

I looked away.

“You know,” He paused, walking around the chair I sat in. “For a girl, you sure are feisty…” He smirked, leaning down so that his face was mere inches from mine. “No wonder Bieber keeps you around. I’m sure you’re great in bed.” He winked.

“You’re disgusting.” I sneered, snapping my head over to look at him as I shot daggers from my eyes to his.

“Is that your new favorite word or something?” He pressed his hands to each side of me. “Because if so, you might want to get used to saying something else…” He winked as the smile on his lips deepened. “I’m going to have so much fun with you.” He whispered menacingly as he ran the back of his hand up and down the side of my face.

I flinched, moving my face away from his touch.

He chuckled before standing up. “You won’t be able to push me away once I get my hands on you later.”

I watched from the corner of my eye as he walked over to the door, whispering things to Andrew and the two guys before he walked out with the two guys following, leaving Andrew behind.

I bit my tongue to keep from saying anything and I refused to look his way.

I didn’t even notice he had walked all the way over to me until I felt his presence. Fighting the urge to curse his life to the fullest, I sat there, not saying a word.

A shiny metal object glistened in the dark room, due to the light coming from outside the small window, making my throat dry up and my eyes glisten over in fear.

I kept myself from gasping out loud as I felt the tip of the knife press to the side of my face. Biting my lip, I refused to show any sign of trepidation as Andrew smirked.

“It’d be such a shame to ruin such a pretty face. Wouldn’t it?” His voice brought shivers to run up and down my spine.

I squeezed my eyes together tight, not saying a word.

“Too bad that I’d have to.” He whispered before pressing the blade tighter against my skin and bringing it down the side of my cheek, cutting my flesh open causing me to scream out in undeniable pain.

“You should have listened to your boyfriend, babe.” Andrew slithered in my ear as the pain on my cheek increased while he ran the knife down the side of my neck making me scream once more. “You shouldn’t have gotten inside my car.” He licked the skin behind my ear. “Guess it’s a lesson learned, right?” He chuckled darkly before backing away from me and walking out, leaving me in this room by myself.

I bit back the tears that desperately wanted to escape the circumference of my lids.

Where are you, Justin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.8K 52
"They say love can be a dangerous thing, but I didn't realise just how dangerous they meant."
548K 4.2K 33
Daddy smut ;)
7.7K 50 52
Danger's back... And he's more dangerous than ever.
12.2K 302 18
"This hope is treacherous. This daydream is dangerous."