Married to 3 step-brothers

By ot7bangtangirl

Y/N its a cold smart and savage girl also a secret mafia queen . One day she is foced to marry 3 heartless m... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.9
Ep.10
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.14
Ep.15
Ep.17
Ep.18
Ep.19
Ep.20
Ep.21
Ep.22( Last episode)

Ep.16

4K 162 11
By ot7bangtangirl

If you are uncomfortable with this then you can skip it🙃
______________________________________

The 4th of them came home and Jimin picked up Yn in his shoulder.

Yn : Hey wait,wait ,wait

Jimin : Its too late babygirl

He went to the room and closed the door while Taehyung and Jungkook waited on the couch.Jimin pushed her on the bed and hoovered her and kiss her lips,she kissed back.Yn started to remove his shirt.Then she throw the shirt on the floor revealing his abs and his hard chest.Yn was staring at his abs.

Jimin : Enjoying the view babygirl? ( Smirk)

Yn blushed

Jimin : Touch it babygirl is all your's

Yn touch his abs in a sensitive way making him throw back his head due to pleasure .Then he started to give her hickeys on her neck.Yn was trying to hold her moans

Jimin : Moan babygirl,moan loudly

She moaned lightly which made Jimin more hard.Yn was already wet he took off her top and unhooked her bra .

Jimin : Fuck

He started to suck her left nipple and massage the right one .He took of her pants and her underwear.He undressed himself too.Now they are completly naked.

Jimin : You are so perfect

Then he started to rub her thighs.Making her moan more .

Jimin : You wanna know something Yn ?

Yn : Wh-ah-what?

Jimin : Rember when we was at the party which your dad orginazed?

Yn : Ye-Yeah

Jimin : And I said Fuck You and you told me as you wish.Then my wish came true

Yn : Then e-ah-enjoy your wish

He licked her clit making her moan more.Then he was going to put his member inside her but he looked first at Yn.

Jimin : Is this your first time ?

Yn : Yes

Jimin : Perfect I will be gentle

He entered his member inside her gently and started to thurst slowly making Yn scream in pain .

Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook

Taehyung: Do you think he is hurting my wife to much?

Jungkook: Our wife

Taehyung: Oh yeah our wife

Meanwhile Jimin kissed Yn to make her forget about the pain and the pain turned to pleasure .

Yn : Fa-ah -fas-faster

Jimin : As you wish my lady

After a lot of thursting Yn felt something on her stomach.

Yn : Ji-jimin something is coming

Jimin : Cum for me babygirl

Then she cummed and Jimin took his member out .He kissed her forehead.

Jimin : I love you my kitten

Yn : I love you too

Jimin : Take some rest.Was I to rough ?

Yn : A little bit

Jimin : Don't worry I will be more rought next time ( smirk)

Yn hit his chest playfully while bkushing .Jimin giggled at her cutenes and hug her tightly while smelling her scent and gave a peck to her lips.Then he wore his clothes and left for shower.

When he left the room he saw Taehyung and Jungkook there waiting for their turn

Taehyung: You was rough

Jimin : I swear I was gentle but it was her first time.

Taehyung : Ok now look at me making her scream more .

He went towards the room with a smile on his face and found Yn there on the bed. He kissed her forehead.

Taehyung: Is my turn now love

Yn kissed him and he was shock at first but then he kissed back and pulled her to his lap .Then he started to kiss her jawline then her neck giving her dark hickeys .Then he removes his shirt revealing his toned abs and his strong chest.

Taehyung: On your knees love

Yn understand what he meant and went to her knees.She removed his pants and boxer.Her eye's widened by his size.First she made circles on his tip making him groan in pleasure.Yn smirked by the effect she was giving to him Then she lick the tip of his member .

Taehyung: Ah-ah stop teasing love ah

Yn took his member on his mouth and Taehyung griped her hair and pulled her more deep to his member.Yn head went up and down while Taehyung throw back his head due to pleasure.

Taehyung: Ah love you are so good at this

After sometime he removed his member from your mouth and made you lay on the bed and he started to bite your nipples making you scream.Then he entered 2 of his long finger inside you .He started to thurst fast and making you moan loudly.After making sure you are wet enough he entered his member inside your pussy and thursted fast.Then the two of you cummed and he pulled put his memeber and made you lay on the bed and covered you with a blanket.

Taehyung: You made a masterpiece tonight love .

Yn blushed and hide her face on hic chest making him giggle.

Taehyung: Take a rest love you still have one

He wore his clothes and leave a peck before he left.When he left he met Jungkook which was ready to go to the room .

Jungkook: How was it?

Taehyung: Perfect

Jungkook went inside and found you lay there with closed eye's breathing heavily.He removed his clothes and went inside the blanket and burried you face to your chest while rubing your belly.You immediatly open your eye's and look under the blanket finding a naked Jungkook giving hickeys on your chest . You hold his hair making him more crazy he sucked your belly ,then your inner thigh.You ware moaning a mess
Then pulled at his lap .

Jungkook: Ride me

He entered his member inside you making you hiss in pain. You started to move your hips as he held your hips to feel you more .He was moaning a mess .

Jungkook : Fuck you are so good

After sometime he cummed deep imside you then you gave up and laided in the bed, Jungkook hoovered you and kised all you face making you giggle.

Jungkook : You should smile more you look more beautiful.

Yn showed her gummy smile ( ofc she is Yoongi sister 😌)

He showed his bunny smile and kissed your lips passionatly .Then he put his member inside you making ypu moan through the kiss and he entered his tongue inside your moutj exploring every corner of your mouth .Then he pulled out his tongue and started to thurst fast.
Your nails were leaving marks on his back .After 1 hour he stoped and laided beside you,you two were breathing heavily ,he saw that the time was 5am and Yn must be very tired to go to work.He hugged her and smelled her scent and kiss her neck .

Jungkook: Don't go to work today

YN : Today?

Jungkook : Is 5am

Yn : What!?!?!?

Jungkook : You did a great job babe

Yn blushed at his words and hide her face on his chest and he smiled at her reaction.

Jungkook : Take a good sleep ,you will not even walk properly ,Is your lower part paining

Yn :Yeah

Jungkook : When you wake up ,the maid will bring you some pain killers okay ?

Yn : Ok

Jungkook: I love you

Yn : I love you too

Then Yn drifted to sleep because she was too tired  and Jungkook  kiss her forehead before leaving the room .
______________________________________
In the morning

Yn woke up and she felt a pain in her lower part but then she blushed when she remebered her last night.She saw at her left,there was a glass of water and some pain killers .There was a note too .She readed

Our love ,drink those painkillers if you feel pain,you were amazing last night .Right now we are in work and can't to come home to spend time with you .We love you
                                       Your husband's

Yn smiled and went to take a relaxing shower .She couldn't even walk properly but arrived at the bathroom .She showered herself and brush her teeth ,then she came out with a bathrobe .She went to her closet and found some comfy clothes.
She drank her painkillers and laided again in the bed after changing the pillows,blankets etc . Then she got a factime from Jennie  and she opened.

When she saw Yn tired face she got worried .

Jennie : Girl don't tell me you did it?

Yn : Should I say yes?

Jennie : Omg finally my Yn is not a virgin anymore.

Yn : Yeah,yeah but I can't even walk

Jennie : same

Yn : Don't tell me you did it too

Jennie : Yes I did it too,

Yn : Oh lallalalalalalalal

Jennie : Hey stop it,did you giys use condom?

Yn : No ?

Jennie: Omg I'm gonna be an aunty soon

Yn : Wait you can't be serious

Jennie: Girl I was pregnant after some week's after my first night

Yn widened her eye's

Jennie : I should leave now Hana just woke up I need to feed her .Bye

Yn : Bye

Then they cut the call

______________________________________

1400+ words 🤟
I hope you like it😌
Don't forget to vote ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 708 10
A cold mafia that scared to be inlove suddely fall for an ordinary sweet girl-Y/N..He tried to hide his identity but will he forever keep it as a sec...
11.1K 361 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
375K 9.3K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
935K 23.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...