The Death Squad

By Angel_7174

Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization wh... More

Characters~~~
A/N
Chapter 1 - YOU WHAT
Chapter 2 Give'em Hell
Chapter 3 God how dramatic are these people
Chapter 4 Hatred and Betrayal
Chapter 5 What's up?
Chapter 6 One hell' of a reunion.
Chapter 7 Big mistake dude. Big mistake
Chapter 8 ~ School
Chapter 9 The dinner
Chapter 10 ~ Half truth
Chapter 11 - Fucking biologicals pissed me off
Chapter 12 Sure
Chapter 13 The skill tests.
Chapter 14 Black Don
Chapter 15 Fun
Chapter 16 Are you ok?
Chapter 17 Papa?
Chapter 18 Try me
Chapter 19 Just like a dad
Chapter 20 Aunts, Unlces and Cousins
Chapter 21 Protect yourself
Chapter 22 Always and Forever
Chapter 23 Little Weapon
Chapter 24 Eyes, Emotions, Pain and Guilt
Chapter 25 "Thankyou"
Chapter 26 Not your fault
Chapter 27 Rio
Chapter 28 ~ No shit Sherlock
Chapter 29 The shitshow~
Chapter 30 History repeating itself
Chapter 31 Everly
Chapter 32 Video games
Chapter 33 The ceremony
Chapter 34 ~ Merry Christmas
Chapter 35- The ball
Chapter 36 Driving and yelling.
Chapter 37 Long Story
Chapter- 38 Happy New Year Ace
Chapter 40- The Plan
Chapter 41 Survive
Chapter 42 Next stop, Italy

Chapter 39 "Cupcake?"

7.7K 172 97
By Angel_7174

AShlynn's Pov:

"WHEN I SAID WE COULD PLAY SOMETHING I DIDN'T MEAN YOU COULD ATTACK ME WITH A FUCKING NERF GUN WOMAN"

I heard Felix yell from somewhere in the house. Ah what a fun thing to wake up to.

I grabbed a pillow and pressed it to my ear, mumbling a few colorful words under my breath.

After about 10 minutes of tossing and turning, I sighed and opened my eyes, squinting them because of the sharp sunlight seeping into my room.

Fucking sleep couldn't come back to me. Bitch.

I lazily got out of the bed to brush my teeth and slipped on a baggy hoody on top of my night suit. Then I headed downstairs  where I could hear all this dramatic commotion going on.

"What kinda psychotic bitches are you guys? Who the fuck yells at the top of their lungs this early in the morning" I muttered as I walked into the living room adjoining the open kitchen.

Ace was sitting on the couch, trying to solve a-
What -

He was trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle and I swear the box said 'ages 3+'.

Ah guess he finally bought something applicable for his age.

Christopher was sitting beside him, guiding him through this seemingly impossible task. What can I even say.

Viola had this huge ass Nerf gun in her hands, pointed towards one of the cabinets that Felix was hiding behind. I blinked twice to ensure that this was all real, and not a fragment of my unhealthy imagination.

"Morning? It's half past one in the afternoon, idiot." Ace said from where he was sitting, his eyebrows furrowed as he couldn't figure out where to place the piece in his hand.

"What. Why didn't you wake me up." I asked, pouring some coffee from the kettle into my mug and wrapping my cold hands around the warm thing.

"I tried to, but then Ace gave me that glare he gives someone when they steal his cookies." Felix stated while rolling his eyes. May I mention he was still hiding behind the cabinet.

It'd been a few weeks since I last saw him, but it looked like it's been way longer.

Why?

Because he looked fucking ripped. No I'm not joking and I'm not fan-girling over here. Just stating facts. Like damn.

"What steroids are you on bro"

"The fuck? None dude." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head towards the side, as if telling him that I'm not buying his shit.

"Just because I'm ripped and look like a friggin GOD doesn't mean I'm on steroids" he boasted, looking so proud of himself.

"Yet you're scared of your little sister holding a Nerf gun. And you're not Chris Hemsworth or something, so save it." I smiled, amused by his change in behaviour.

"I'm just gonna ignore the last part you said and come straight to the point. Little sisters are scary as shit man. They are little demons, I'm not even kidding. Ask anyone." He shrugged, his eyes widening in horror as Viola sprinted towards him and shot him right between the eyes.

Ouch.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE-" he yelled, getting up from his place behind the cabinet and going after Viola, who was alright running around the living room and sticking her toung out.

And thus began the cat and mouse chase for the next half an hour, until they both fell to the ground, panting and sweating.

"Nah, but I gotta agree with the big guy over here. Y'all really are little demons" Ace stated after cheering for completing his puzzle.

The complete picture was of 'pinky pie' from my little pony holding a strawberry cupcake. Ace gentally grabbed the picture as his hands acted like a surface, ensuring that no piece fell off and offered it to me.

"Cupcake?"

Why do I have a kid living in my house.

I gave him a tight lipped smile and nodded my head.

"Ofcourse"

I picked up like three pieces of the puzzle that made up the cupcake, but I wasn't exactly as quite as gental with it as Ace was, which caused the whole picture to crumble into pieces again.

"Oops-" I began but he cut me off with a big gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK ASHLYNN. MY BABY-" he yelled, immediately keeping the picture on the table and trying to fix it.

"It's okay pinky pie, you'll be alright. I'll fix you. I'm sorry she's like the big bad wolf, no one should ever have to go through that" he kept muttering shit like that under his breath as he fixed up the picture and snatched those three pieces from my hand.

Rude Bitch. I mean, he deserved that for calling me a little demon.

It's a good compliment though. Might as well get that tattooed somewhere.

I bit the insides of my cheek as to keep myself from laughing, while everybody else was pretty much already rolling on the floor.

"No more cupcakes for you" he huffed, giving me an annoyed glare.

----------------

"So Ash, when did you get here last night? I didn't see ya come in." Viola asked as she stuffed her mouth with pizza that we were having for lunch.

The four of us were seated at the breakfast table, munching on the said pizza while Chris was out on a walk with Rio.

"Yeah, it was pretty late. Like five in the morning"

"Holy shit what the hell were you doing outside at five in the morning" she raised an eyebrow.

"Let's tell them now, yeah?" Ace mouthed, nudging my arm.

"The Spanish attacked again yesterday" I nodded.

"Say what now." Felix asked, tearing his eyes away from his phone screen.

"Yeah, first they attacked the ball that the American's were hosting the other night and then their house. Well, my room to be more specific."

"What? Why?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Remember the blonde haired silver eyed bitch? That's everly. Also, the Spanish know who I am. And since we've all hung out with Everly, I'm pretty sure she knows all of our identities."

"What the fuck. Slow down sister. Too much information to process. But like how- when- why-" viola stuttered, her eyes widening as she forgot all about the pizza.

I was expecting a big reaction from Felix as well, but the bastard just kept glancing at his phone.

"Alright, that's it. Who's the girl?" I narrowed my eyes at him, catching him completely off guard.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Or guy or whoever-" I continued.

"What are you talking about" he squinted his eyes, acting annoyed.

Gotcha bitch.

Like c'mon, you really think you can lie to me? I'm a god damn trained assassin.

"If movies have taught me anything, it's definitely this. Now, who is it." I smirked, resting my chin on my hands.

"Now that I think about it, you have been spending quite a lot of time at the gym. Who's the girlfriend bro?" Ace said, his eyes also glistening in curiousity.

"Fine" he huffed, finally keeping his phone down.

"Her name is Harley. She's really cool" he said, a little blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Aw, that's disgusting.

"Is she pretty?" Ace asked, smiling like a 3 year old and also noticing how shy Felix just got.

"Yeah, drop dead gorgeous. She's also really funny" he was full on grinning like a maniac at this point.

I need to go wash my eyes out with soap.

"You're completely whipped" I laughed and he nodded slightly.

"And you didn't tell your own god damn sister about it. What the hell bitch." Viola gasped, keeping her hand on top of her heart, pretending to be deeply hurt.

"Ay can you really blame me though? You would have gone all crazy bonkers on her. Actually, you still might. Besides, she's not really my girlfriend. We've just been on a couple of dates, that's it." He shrugged. 

"Whatever, I still wanna meet her though." She rolled her eyes, earning a laugh from her big brother.

"Alright, I'll introduce y'all to her once it's official." He nodded, the creepy blush back on his cheeks.

"What are you lot talking about? Why is Felix as red as a tomato? " Chris asked as he walked into the room, washing his hands and grabbing a slice of the pizza.

Rio followed soon after, his tail wagging upon seeing us as he settled himself by my feet.

I kissed his forehead and patted him, giving him some water and food.

"Yes, about that. We might have a mole" Felix cleared his throat, changing back the topic.

"What are you taking about?" Christopher asked, settling down and listening deep.

"Well apparently the Spanish know our identities now and that silver eyed trash is Everly. " Viola nodded, back to processing this information.

"What-" Chris asked, his eyes widening and expressions of shock taking over his face.

"Does she know that we know who she is?" He questioned as they all turned towards me.

"I mean I don't think so" I shook me head. To be honest, I'm not completely sure what they know and what they don't know anymore.

We definitely have a mole.

"How do you know?" Chris asked, curiousity sparkling in his eyes.

I explained everything that happened as they all listened intently. Then, we all tried to formulate a plan.

"I think you guys should attack them. Like show them who you are you know? They don't get to mess with the The Death Squad and then get away with it. You should show them who's got the power." Chris shrugged.

"That's not bad. I support that idea" Felix said, nodding his head in approval.

"I guess we could like attack their warehouse and damage their trades" Ace recommended, joining in the decision.

"That's a good plan" viola nodded as well.

"Guys, shouldn't we first find out the reason though? Like what makes them believe that they can take us down now after failing for all these years. What do they have now that we don't know of? Like there must be something about Everly that they have so much of confidence in her." I wasn't completely sure if attacking them right away would be a good idea. Like we gotta think of all the aspects. It could literally be a life or death situation and I just don't think we should take chances without having the full information.

"C'mon Ash, what could be the worst that happens, I mean I'm pretty sure we won't die so what's the big deal. Besides, if they already know who we are, might as well get to know what else they know about us. " Viola said, persuading me to think about it.

"I mean, I guess?" I shrugged, still not completely sure about the idea.

"Well, it's done then. We'll decide the date and time later." Chris nodded, grabbing another slice of pizza.

Well let me tell you something, attacking them was NOT a good idea.

----------------------------------------
(A/N)

Sooo how was ittt?
Clearly I was trying to build up a little suspense lol .

And hey! Surprisingly i didn't take a long time to update lmao.
But like guys Acee>>>>>

We all deserve someone like Ace in real life. Like he could be a child one minute and the best brother in the world the next-
Oof only if our siblings were like that.

Anhow, Don't forget to leave your reviews and suggestions! I'm here for it all<3.

I also wanted to show our girl Ash with like the fam, cuz there's been too much bullshit with the biologicals lol. So yeah, you'll be seeing more of them from now.

Anyways, you should probably go study now, cuz same.

Thankyou so much for reading and have a wonderful day!

~Vote and comment

~Angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
171K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
194K 5.9K 72
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...
Double Trouble By FinLuGrafie

Mystery / Thriller

36.7K 746 70
Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in the past - twins now. A fucked up past wi...