Historically VIVID Grandmothe...

Von moonlight_Delight

My grandmother, or Nanna to me, has passed away. My family has requested that I be the one to head to Nanna's... Mehr

My Authors note
1. News we don't wanna hear
2. Sifting through a life
3. New information~all day 'erry day
4. The big fat sum of it all
5. Who What When Where Why HOW?
6. A lesson learned
7. Putting it all together
8. The strength of one woman
10. Journal that breaks hearts
11. The plot thickens
12. The plot thickens -Part 2
13. The truth about love
14. grief, tears and a baby
15. Learning Harolds doom
16. A Christmas family holiday
17. The Tragedy
18. Harold's Extermination
19. The aftermath
20. Epilogue

9. History presented differently

2 1 0
Von moonlight_Delight

The relationship between Harry and myself moved quite quickly after that first 'date'.
I found Harry to be vocal, happy and proud of the work he was doing, which included some quiet discussions with me about the dismantling of the White Australia Policy.

This was the exact thing that my secret admirer had requested, so each time we caught up there was more to discuss and further information handed to me.

My reports were always factual and helpful, but I've noticed I have to pause and really contemplate my words prior to writing them on a report.

Harry is sweet. Yes, he may be married to Zara and yes they have children but because of my crafted identity he feels I am the perfect woman for him.
The woman of his dreams.

I don't want to hurt him. He is a sweet man and has the best interests of the Australian population at heart.

I find that the more time I spend with Harry, the more I seem to enjoy his company. He makes me laugh, harder and more consistently than anyone at any point in my life.

He's started to write me short letters and notes and leaves them in an envelope that is taped underneath a desk in the library.
Sometimes he wrote poetry, others were declarations of affection for me or details for our upcoming dates.

My secret admirer requested I try and seduce Harry.

I don't think that man understands the deeper connection Harry and I have built.
Finally enjoying Harry's body and not being shamed by anyone for what I was feeling for this married man sounded like Heaven.

I may have suggested that a date we had coming up, should be in a particular restaurant that is based on the 12th floor of a fancy hotel.
It should be easy to convince Harry to rent a room for us and that is when I will hand Harry my virginity.

My Mum would KILL me if she knew what I'd been up to. To avoid any trouble with my family, I told them I was already studying, at the local library that has just extended its opening hours.

This allows me a bit more freedom with less supervision.

I'm incredibly excited for our next date. I'll write about it once it happens.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Oh My GOSH!
My date with Harry was last night.
We met for dinner on the 12th floor restaurant. We each enjoyed two glasses of wine with our dinner.

It didn't take long to convince Harry to rent the hotel room.
Once we had finished eating dessert, we each ordered a coffee to enjoy together.
Harry then grabbed my hand and led me to the lobby of the hotel to book us a room.

It was like he had no shame, no regrets and zero hesitation in showing up places with me on his arm and no Zara in sight.
The papers had started to feature little articles about where Harold had been seen and with whom.

Considering I was the most consistent female in his life that wasn't his wife, each time a camera was near, I had to hide my face.

My Dad reads those papers and I can't risk being photographed. Harry didn't know of this, of course, but I had to do what I had to do.

Inside the hotel, he didn't even hesitate to list us as a married couple. What left me reeling was he used my surname.
Gillespie.
At least it was a cover surname, not my real surname.

Once Harry had paid for the room, late checkout and a massive continental breakfast, which will be delivered to the room in the morning.

Clasping my hand gently, we walked inside the elevator and pushed the button for the floor our room was on the 7th floor.

We reached the room and Harry let go of my hand to use both of his to unlock the door with the key we were given.

Harry couldn't tell, but I was terrified of being alone with him in this hotel room.
My knee's were trembling slightly, and my heart was racing.

He held to door open for me to walk through, like a gentleman, before stepping into the room itself behind me and closing the door. I heard the lock click into place causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

I stood still for a few moments, before garnering up the courage to remove my coat.

Harry walked up behind me while I was doing so and I felt his fingertips gently touching my arms and goosebumps exploded all over my skin.

He kissed me long and slow and I knew this was going to be a night to remember.
We made love and spent the rest of the night curled in each other's arms, sleeping peacefully.

There was a knock at the door that woke us the next morning. It was the continental breakfast Harry had ordered being delivered on a rolling tray.

In the light of a new day, I was almost embarrassed by my wanton actions last night and must have been blushing because Harry enveloped me in a hug and tried to reassure me that he planned on loving me forever and I had nothing to worry about.

We ate, showered and dressed for the day and just as we were about to vacate the room, Harry grasped me and held up against the door to give me passionate kisses before leaving the safety of the hotel room.

I came home and managed to find time to update this book, but also took the time to peek at myself in the mirror and I felt like I looked different.

I walked downstairs for lunch only to have Grace, Anne and my Mum make the comment I had thought upstairs.

"You look different today, Addy. What's changed?"

I couldn't answer truthfully and so answered with, "I got my hair trimmed at the hairdresser yesterday. It must just be sitting differently after that."

They all looked at me funny, while Dad kissed me on the cheek as he went to sit in his seat at the table.
He commented, too. "You look exceptionally gorgeous today, Addy. Have you changed your routine?"

I shook my head but repeated the trim story, ate as quickly as I could then bolted for my bedroom.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Harry and I have met only twice in this time since our night in the hotel room.
Both times it was in an intimate environment where he could kiss me without any prying eyes.

I'd been continuing to send in reports, carefully worded reports to my secret admirer who seemed happy with my progress.

I was due for my 'womanly cycle' approximately two and half weeks ago and I'm almost terrified to make the appointment for my doctor to either confirm or deny a pregnancy.

Yes, I had been working tirelessly with Harry for almost two entire years since that original, purposeful introduction.

I love... no, I'm IN love with Harry and I don't want to scare him off based on a pregnancy scare, so I avoided the poor man as much as I could.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It's been confirmed because I could no longer convince myself to "wait" for my cycle. I made the appointment and the doctor thinks I'm approximately three-and-a-half months pregnant.
At the 'safe' time, post end-of my first trimester did I work up the courage to tell Harry.

He was ridiculously happy.
Despite having a wife.
Despite having sons with said wife, he chose to stand by me.
ME!

I will probably regret this in the future, but I've chosen not tell my secret admirer about the pregnancy.
I guess I will have to see what happens from here.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

He knows.

My secret admirer accessed my medical records and he knows that I am pregnant.
Given he is the one who recruited me, trained me and is my regular contact for reports.

He wants me to use this pregnancy as a tool to convince Harry to stop dismantling the White Australia Policy.

I don't want to do this. My unborn child has done nothing to deserve or justify being used as a tool, a weapon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Riona Von Now you Simi

Aktuelle Literatur

336 87 15
Riona. In case you haven't guessed by now, that's me. This is my story. And I'm going to start from the very beginning, so you can get the full pictu...
355 74 15
[ONC 2022 SHORTLISTER] When Mal receives the wrong photobook in the mail, room mate Zomi convinces her to try to find Ce-Ce, the woman in the photogr...
1.8K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
10.7K 93 47
Love is strange. It exists in many forms and is one of the key components that makes humans happy, but there isn't a lot of understanding surrounding...