Family, Heists, and Reptile L...

By Snakefanficmaker

{Based on the movie.} Dr. Lydia "Andi" Adder is a kind-hearted European Adder who is very known for helping... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Ten Day Later/Meet the Bad Guys/Car Chase

Chapter 2 - Welcoming Wolf's Nephews

370 5 14
By Snakefanficmaker

At the Los Angeles International Airport, a plane touched down on the tarmac runway. Ethan and Cole finally made it to their destination. The flight was eight hours and fifty minutes long, but they had arrived at Los Angeles. The two boys had their backpacks on their backs and were carrying their roll-around luggages as they got off the plane and headed inside the building among hundreds of people who were arriving and boarding. They both head over to a table at a cafe to wait to be picked up.

"That was a long flight." Ethan said while reading one of his comic books.

"Yeah, but at least we're here now." Cole reminded him.

Ethan nodded his head. "Yeah, that's a good point." He agreed.

The boys waited patiently to be picked up. It took awhile, but soon enough, they took notice of a car parked outside. They both got excited, looking at each other as they said, "They're here!" They were both thrilled to see him here to pick them up, along with the rest of the gang as the two boys smiled.

"Wonder if they'll be excited to see us?" Cole asked as he and he and Ethan got up and grabbed their stuff.

"Let's find out." Ethan said before the two brothers got up and walked towards the entrance, approaching the black car once they got outside.

The scene shifts to outside the airport. Wolf got out of his car and headed over to his nephews, arms opened with a smile and said, "Hey, hey. Here they are!"

"Uncle Wolf!" The boys said excitedly as they both run over and embraced their uncle in a hug, both of them smiling bright.

Wolf held them close and ruffled their heads before saying, "How are you both?"

"Great as always." Ethan said with a smirk.

Cole nodded his head before saying, "We had to fly to Atlanta first, then we flew again to reach here."

"That's nice." He said before getting back to the car with them. The two boys followed him to the car as they both walked beside him.

"You two excited to spend some time here?" Wolf said before getting in the car.

"Yes!" Cole said as he and Ethan got in the back of the car, seeing that the gang has moved over a bit to make room for them.

"We're definitely excited! I've been excited to come here for days!" Ethan said with a smile, getting inside the back of the car with his brother.

Snake looked at them and greeted them, "Junior. Squirt."

"Hey, Snake." The boys said in with a smile as they greet Snake. Ethan gave Snake's head a fist bump while Cole's head was ruffled by his tail.

Shark smiled big and he greeted them as well, "Good to see you, Buddy. What up, Little man." Cole gave Shark a fist bump.

"Hey, Chico. It's been a while." Piranha greeted, giving Ethan a high five.

"Good to see you, hermano." Ethan said with a smile before he and Piranha did a cool handshake.

Webs greeted the boys as well. "We're glad you're finally here."

The scene shifts to the Bad Guy's hideout. The hideout was an abandoned warehouse loft near the Los Angeles River. The car pulled into a large sewer tube, which revealed to be a hidden entrance sizable enough to accommodate a car, and drove into a two-way industrial elevator. Ethan and Cole were both amazed as the elevator finally reached their uncle's loft: the apartment is filled with various stolen art, treasures, gold bars, and stacks of money showing just how much the crew have stolen from the city. The boys looked around as they were the first ones to walk in the apartment.

"Whoa, this is cool!" Cole said.

"Awesome! This is a pretty sick apartment." Ethan said.

Wolf moved some stuff off of the table to make room for the cake as as the others got to the table before he turns to Piranha and says, "All right, Piranha, you're up."

The boys set their stuff down in the living room and they both came over to the table.

Piranha then began singing, "♪ Oh... Happy bir-"

Snake just blew out the candles before he could even sing.

"Seriously?" Webs said to Snake as Wolf spoke, "Snake, come on. At least make a toast."

Snake groaned before holding out his cup before saying, "Okay, okay. All right. A toast. Fine. I've made a lot of enemies in my time... I mean, a lot, but out of all the people in the world, hate you guys the least."

The others awed at his speech, especially Ethan and Cole.

"Respect." Ethan said.

Cole nodded his head and said, "That's deep."

"That was actually kind of beautiful." Piranha said.

Shark agreed with that as he said, "You're a poet, man."

Wolf held his cup up and said, "To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays."

Everyone clapped their cups with each other as Wolf held out a camera, pointing at themselves and the boys as he said, "Everyone say, "Robbery."

Everyone smiled as they yelled, "Robbery."

He took the picture and the photo popped out, showing their smiling faces. Wolf looked at it and said, "Oh. Look at those dimples."

Snake snatched it away before Wolf said, "Happy birthday, buddy."

Snake rolled his eyes playfully and said, "Okay. Now, dig in, fellas."

Before everyone could get a slice, Piranha went first before yelling, "Yes!" He started devouring the cake like crazy as everyone started yelling at him.

Ethan was so surprised by that and he started laughing as he says, "I look away for one second and you do that."

Cole already opened up his laptop after he got it out of his backpack. To make this moment even better, he already has his mother video calling him and Ethan and the others as he says, "So, right now, we're just hanging out here."

"Well, I'm glad that you and Ethan arrived there safely." Silvia spoke to Ethan and Cole while she's on the call.

Wolf popped into the call and said, "Well, look who it is. Petty Officer Silvia Wolf."

Silvia rolled her eyes playfully as she chuckled at her brother's statement before saying, "Real funny, Mason."

Snake chuckled and slithered over to the fridge, where they kept more photos of them that they took in the past. He placed the current one in the middle to make room for it before opening up the freezer to look inside. At first he didn't find anything until his eyes laid on the last push pop. He grabbed the push pop and muttered, "Nice."

Before he could eat it, Shark was standing behind him, seeing the push pop and said, "Ooh, wow. I forgot we had those Push Pops. "

Snake gasped from being startled, but he slithered away before Shark continued, "Man, my tummy is rumbling like a kraken right now."

Wolf chuckled too before saying, "How you doing over there?"

"The others and I are staying put at base. Deployment is being delayed for 2 hours due to a storm weather approaching where we are. Are the boys having fun with you?" Silvia said, having a conversation with her brother.

Snake got a wicked idea as he gave a sinister smile and said, "Yeah. Want it?" He held the push pop to Shark, who was surprised before Webs spoke, "You know he's not gonna give it to you."

Ethan looked over at Shark as he overheard this conversation as he said, "Yeah. When it comes to push pops, Snake isn't really the sharing type."

"Yeah. They're gonna watch Snake trick Shark again." Wolf replied as he talked to Silvia.

Shark replied, "No, I believe that deep down, Snake is a kind and generous soul."

Webs got confused and asked, "Why?"

Snake grinned and said, "Here, take it."

"Let me guess. This about the last push pop again, isn't it." Silvia asked.

Cole nodded his head and said, "Yep."

Shark laughed and said, "Oh, yeah! Pop me, please." He opened his mouth and hanged his tongue out. He thought he was getting the frozen treat, but Snake ate the push pop instead, switching it into his own mouth and swallowing it whole, disappointing Shark.

Snake laughed and said, "Sucker."

Shark spoke, "Come on, man. Now you gonna make me get all aggressive." Without hesitation, Shark lunged onto Snake, causing the two to fight with Piranha and Webs to join.

Cole quickly grabbed his laptop and pulled it away from the table before it was tipped over by the scuffling. Ethan got out of the way, not wanting to get caught in the middle of this.

Silvia chuckled at the sound of the scuffle in the background before saying, "I see nothing has changed much on your end."

Wolf chuckled as he was the only one who didn't fight while he secretly looked at the fourth wall, "Nope... Animals."

Ethan and Cole laughed at that.

"Well, I hope you and the boys have the time of your lives when the next day starts." Silvia said.

"Don't worry, we will." Wolf said, reassuring his sister.

Silvia nodded her head and said, "Good."

"We love you, mom." Ethan said.

"Love you too." Silvia said in the call.

The two boys said goodbye to their mother before the call ends, meaning that they can spend time with their uncle.

Wolf then walked to the couch and grabbed the remote, saying to himself, "Let's see what they're saying about us today."

Ethan and Cole sat on the couch as their uncle turned on the tv, which went to the news as the anchor woman, Tiffany Fluffit, announced, "What up? It's Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News. The Bad Guys have struck again..."

Wolf's ears perked up before calling to the others, "Guys, guys, stop it. We're on TV." The others stopped what they're doing and watched the news while Tiffany continued, "...proving once more that they are the most diabolical criminals of our time."

"Ooh, "diabolical." That's new." Webs said.

Shark spoke next, "Know what it sounds like? A cologne." He then dramatically said. "Diabolical."

Ethan, Cole, and the others laughed from that before Tiffany added, "To address this heinous crime spree is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington. Along with her two sisters, the troubled prankster of the city whose known for her ruckus pranks, Teresa Foxington, and their little sister, Trinity Foxington."

The camera goes over to a crimson orange female fox, Diane, walking to the booth with her sisters sitting beside her. Teresa, the albino fox, had an annoyed look on her face that said "I do not want to be here." Trinity, the tawny light brown fox kit, was smiling brightly as she was waving at the crowd.

Wolf looked at the screen and said, "Governor?"

"And the troubled prankster?" Webs said.

Ethan and Cole looked at the screen, seeing that Trinity was a kid just like they were.

Diane gave Trinity a hug before she spoke to the audience, "Okay. Yeah, I hear you, I hear you. Listen, listen, we all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are."

"You bet we are." Wolf spoke, feeling that it was a compliment. It wasn't until Diane continued, ""But more than anything..." She chuckled before saying, "My youngest sister, Trini, told me and Terry that she feels sorry for them... And now, so do I."

Teresa didn't feel sorry. She idolized the Bad Guys for their schemes.

Wolf was confused from that. "What?"

Diane continued, "These so-called Bad Guys are really just second-rate has-beens. Behind their amateurish antics and, frankly, unoriginal capers...I mean, really, another bank?" She then let Trinity come over to the booth, picking her up so she could let her younger sister speak to the audience. "Trini, would you like to tell them what you told me?" She asked.

Trinity nodded her head and then spoke, "It is nothing but a deep well of anger..."

Piranha shouted, "I ain't angry! You're angry!"

Trinity continued, "...denial..."

Webs folded her arms and yelled, "Not true!"

"...and self-loathing." Trinity finished.

Snake got mad and said, "The only two I self- loathe are you and Diane."

Without Diane and Trinity noticing, Teresa was behind them and mocking their gestures, which the Bad Guys saw and snickered as Diane set Trinity back down next to her before she spoke, "And those are holes that no amount of cash or priceless art can ever fill."

The room was filled with silence before Snake said, "What's on the food network?"

Wolf was disbelieved and muttered, "Who-who is she to judge us?" He growls angrily a bit.

Diane then turned to Teresa, who froze from being spotted before chuckling nervously and acted normal, much to the Bad Guys' amusement as they laughed.

"Well, at least the joker tried." Wolf said before Diane cleared her throat and continued, "So, can we just forget about the Bad Guys and focus on more positive things? And what could be more positive than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards, where tomorrow night I will present the Golden Dolphin to this year's goodest citizen? Along with that, I will also be presenting the Silver Lucky Rabbit Foot to one of the most important medical workers in the Los Angeles Community Hospital and my best friend from childhood, Dr. Lydia "Andi" Adder."

"They really need a better name for that silver award." Cole said to Snake.

"Yep." Snake said as Wolf then turned off the tv before Webs said, "I can't believe I voted for her."

Piranha looked at her and said, "You voted for her?"

"What? She was good on climate change." Webs admitted.

Wolf, on the other hand, thought of an idea and smirked.

Snake noticed and said, "Wait. What's going on? You've got that twinkle in your eye."

Wolf got up from the couch and said, "Guys, who's up for another job? A big one."

He opened the curtains and pulled up the blinds to reveal a billboard with the pictures of the Golden Dolphin and the Silver Lucky Rabbit Foot on it, which caused the others to gasp.

"The Golden Dolphin and the Silver Lucky Rabbit Foot. Seriously?" Snake said before Piranha added, "Oh. I thought I was the crazy one."

The boys looked at the picture of the awards and then at their uncle.

"Uncle Wolf, are you trying to say that you wanna plan on stealing both the Golden Dolphin and the Silver Lucky Rabbit Foot on the same night that's tomorrow?" Ethan asked.

Wolf nodded his head and said, "Yep."

Cole looked at his uncle as he said, "That's impossible. Mom said that many masterminded criminals and expert thieves from all over the world tried to steal them and failed."

"Even the attempts to steal at least one of the awards were a bust." Ethan said, agreeing with his brother.

Snake slithered off the couch and said, "Yeah. That job has broken every criminal who's tried it. Like the Bucharest Bandits, Lucky Jim."

Shark added, "The Crimson Paw and the BlueScale."

Ethan and Cole got confused and said, "Who?"

"The Crimson Paw and the BlueScale were once the most famous criminal duo in Los Angeles. They were never arrested." Webs said to the two before Snake nodded his head and added, "Yeah, but they never stole anything again."

Wolf held Snake with his arm, leaning onto him and said, "Snake, what better way to wipe that smirk off the governor's fuzzy face than stealing the Golden Dolphin from right under her whiskers? This is the Holy Grail of thievery. If we pull this off, we'll cement our legacy as the greatest criminals of all time."

Snake backed away and said, "Whoa, whoa, buddy. I thought we weren't supposed to make things personal. Besides, we've got a good thing going here. Friends, freedom, and just look at this loot."

Wolf was a little disappointed as he looked displeased, so he had an idea and said, "All right, you're right. Forget it. The Dolphin job is off."

"Good." Snake said and slithered away before Wolf added, "I guess the pig will get his Dolphin and the snake will get her foot after all."

"Yeah, I guess he would-" Snake was about to speak, but froze at the first part before turning to Wolf and asked, "What do you mean "pig"?"

Wolf pretended to be innocent and said, "Oh, yes, did I not mention that? That's weird. I thought I mentioned that it was, uh..." He then opened the second curtain and pulled up the blinds to show a guinea pig next to the Golden Dolphin and a female European Adder next to the Silver Lucky Rabbit Foot.

The others looked in shock before Shark said, "The Good Samaritan is..."

"A guinea pig?" Webs finished while Snake stared hungrily at the picture of the Guinea pig.

Piranha then said, "And the governor's childhood friend who is the most important medical worker in the community hospital is..."

"A s-snake...?" Snake muttered, gazing at the adder with a more surprised and mesmerizing expression on his face.

"What do you say, Snakey? Better than cake." Wolf teased.

There was no response. Just an awkward silence as the boys noticed how Snake was gazing at the adder. It's almost like his Guinea pig addiction wasn't a part of him, which it still is.

"Uh, Snake?" Cole asked.

Ethan walked up to Snake and waved his hand over his eyes. He snapped his fingers at the reptile's face saying, "Earth to Snake!" He then rolled his eyes before he said, "Bud, snap out of it!" He then slapped his hand on his face.

"Huh-wha?!" Snake snapped out of his sudden trance after he was slapped in the face, which the others, including Wolf, started laughing before he groaned and said, "Okay. Fine. But the pig better be delicious."

Wolf laughed before holding his hand out and said, "Are we all in this together?" The other four put their hands out, agreeing with the idea.

"You always think that Guinea pigs are delicious." Cole told him. "And why did you went silent all of the sudden when you saw a picture of that adder on the billboard outside?"

Ethan smirked. "Isn't it obvious?... Somebody's got a serpent crush." He playfully teased while looking at Snake, which made Wolf chuckle.

"Alright, bedtime you two." Snake said before slithering away, pretending that he didn't have that sudden trance.

The boys looked at each other confused, but they knew that he was right. They both had a long travel to get here, so they both need to rest for the night. While the two grabbed their backpacks and their roll-along luggages from the living room, Ethan thought of something. "Wait. Where will Coley and I be sleeping?" He asked.

"You two can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." Wolf said.

"Alright then." Ethan said as he smiled at his uncle. "Come on, Coley." He said to his brother before they both followed their uncle to his room.

The scene shifts to Wolf's bedroom. The boys made themselves comfortable in their uncle's room, already amazed by it the minute they walked in it. The room was filled with a few stolen objects, photos of Wolf's family, and a king size bed. Ethan and Cole had already set their stuff in the corner of the wall of the room for them to see. They were both laying in their uncle's bed as they're tucked in.

"Alright you two, goodnight. Sleep tight and don't let any fleas bite." Wolf said.

The boys laugh at that last part, they liked how their uncle tells them goodnight. They both looked at him as they both said, "Goodnight, Uncle Wolf."

Wolf smiled softly and ruffled his nephews' heads, saying, "Goodnight, you two." He got up and left the room, going towards the living room and laying down on the couch.

Ethan and Cole smiled back at their uncle, watching him leave the room before they both fell fast asleep, their backs against each other as they slept next to each other, due to them being brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
642K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...