Power rangers lightspeed resc...

By GalxyWings

Berry is an 14 year old orphan who lived on the street for most of her life and can't remember her past Then... More

Operation Lightspeed.
Lightspeed team work.

Oc

26 1 0
By GalxyWings

I don't own any images they belong to the owners/ creators.

Name: Berry ( she is related to one of the rangers)

Age: 14.

Looks:

Powers:

The pendant will give her Powers that she'll get during certain situations.

Like when she's in water she can become a mermaid or a sea creature.
And some other Powers.

Backstory:

Berry was an orphan who on the street since she was three years old and doesn't remember her past qnd the only thing from her forgetten past is her Sliver chain bracelet she got from her brother.

Now eleven years later, she finds a beautiful purple heart pendant that turn out to be magical and became a purple ranger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
184K 5.4K 69
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
262K 9.1K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...