Lifesteal SMP oneshots

By ThatLonelyBanana7

Dude as I was making this I saw there's only 20 Lifesteal smp books- AND THEY ALL ARE NEW AND LESS THAT 10 PA... More

Pre-shots / A/N!
❤️❤️‍🔥 Post-Battle
❤️ BranzyPierce
🤍❤️ That's just how the world works
❤️ IDIOT SANDWICH!!!
💜❤️Spooky Scary... Vampires?
💔❤️HOW DARE YOU!
❤️💔🖤❤️‍🔥 A Christmas Disaster
❤️Yin and Yang
🤍Gevechten van Snelheid
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹❤️ The feelings that still remain
❤️‍🩹💔❤️ The Cuddles I didn't know I needed
❤️ Get SHTICKED!!
❤️‍🩹💔❤️‍🔥 Leave me in the night but dont leave me in the dark
💔❤️📢 Sometimes the Void Takes a Life... and then Fails to do So
❤️🤍 Blow Me Uo so you can Catch Me Mid-Air
💔 When You Love Someone, but it Goes to Waste, Could It be Worse?
❤️💜🖤Your the Light to my Dark (How did We get this Far?)
❤️💔❤️‍🔥 Have the rain wash us away (oh my dear, why do you sway?)
💔❤️‍🔥The Strongest Neck Cant Stand My Teeth
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹Panic and Stress, oh Aint it the Best?
❤️‍🩹❤️ Stabby Stabby Make Your Heart Go Crazy Crazy
❤️‍🔥💔❤️‍🩹Three Hearts Isn't Enough

❤ Let the Circus begin!

1.9K 29 149
By ThatLonelyBanana7

Writing this while in a parking lot traffic jam at the circus lol

Also, went to the circus, which was fun

Getting out was not fun

Also-

Performer! Clown and Performer! Branzy AU

(Branzy POV)

"Ready to go?" Pierce walked in. I turn around, almost done with my face paint.

"Yeah, give me another few minutes, I just need to add my eyeliner and put on some boots, then I'll be ready.

He hummed. "Alright then, love. Don't forget to wear a coat, it's nearly 0 degrees outside." I looked at him through the mirror, confused.

"Sorry, it's almost 30," I nodded. He leaned against the doorway while I finished up with my make-up.

I flicked my wrist slightly and got a near-perfect cat line. "Yes!" I screwed the lid on and examined both mine and Pierce's outfits.

I was wearing a royal purple button-up shirt, along with a gray fadazzled vest with sequins sewn into the hem, shiny latex pants, and biker gloves. I had red glitter - or 'Redstone' - all over me, including my hair, shoulders, and hands. My thick, silky hair was braided and tied back half up. Although I shouldn't have, I had put in some purple earrings, just to add some fizaz.

Aside from the liner, I applied a deep purple eyeshadow, light blush, and red lipstick. I also put on some swirls of purple, red, and black face paint on my left side to show that I was a 'puppet' to the 'puppeteer' - Clown.

Speaking of whom, Pierce was still standing in the doorway, arms crossed.

He was wearing a VERY obvious outfit. It was a fully red and black jumpsuit. The torso was black with red buttons and a red ruffle collar. His left arm was also black, with red hearts down the pattern until it reached a red glove. The right arm was red, with black stripes going to a black glove. His pants were puffy until his knees, where they went with the same left black right red thing. Above the knees, his left puff was red with black diamonds, and his right puff was black with red slits in it. He wore a casual pair of black boots - which by no means were a part of the outfit.

As for his head, well, while it would be covered fully in the first half, it would be fully uncovered in the second half. Meaning he also had to fidazzle his face and hair. He had two twin black X's, one over each eye, with the longer side pointing up and the shorter side on his eye. If he wasn't pale already, he would have had to put some white face paint on. His white mask was heart-shaped, with the same X's over each eye, but this time the one directly over the eye was a peephole. His hood (which was attached to his outfit) had bells at the end of each loop thing. The left half was red with black hearts, and the right was black with red diamonds.

I sighed, put down the eyeliner, and shut the light off. Warm light from the hall flooded the room as I walked out.

"Let's go?" Pierce asked me as I put on my shoes and grabbed my coat. I simply nodded to him, shutting the hall light off.

I grabbed my phone and keys as we walked out of the house. As we walked over to the car, I could feel the morning wind trying to cut through my coat. I got on the driver's side and started the car.

Pierce leaned his seat back slightly and closed his eyes, I smirked, looking over at him. He had his seatbelt on already and was just chillin'.

"Sun's gonna rise soon, you know." I teased. He waved me off.

"Yeah yeah, I know, schat. Just let me get some rest before the two shows we have to perform." He closed his eyes again and relaxed. I sighed and pulled out of the driveway.

As I drove to the arena, I let my mind get flooded with how everything could turn out.

I mean, there's fire, lions, oh fuck, I might fall to death.

I lightly chuckle to myself, and Pierce's head shot directly towards me.

"What?" He sat up.

"Nothing, nothing, I was just thinking to myself about how I might die," I glanced at him before paying attention to the road again.

He sighed and relaxed back into his seat. "You won't die, I promise. Aerial silk isn't even the deadliest thing we have in the circus and you know it - hell, Branzy you've seen it before!" His words of encouragement settled the anxiety that was starting to form a bit.

He continued on. "If I had to choose one stunt that is the deadliest thing in the whole circus, I'd choose either taming the lions, the ring of fire, or the wheel of death. Aerial silk is just requiring for you to not be an idiot." I giggled happily.

"Well then, I'll start worrying about others dying." I joked.

"Branzy!"

-----

"Alright, I'll control your guy's mics so you won't have to press a button to mute or anything." Cube held up the mic controls as I adjusted mine to where it wouldn't be obviously noticeable. I looked over to Pierce, who was doing the same.

"Alright, thanks Cube!" I waved as me and Pierce walked away.

We walked through the backstage area. We headed over to where the entrance was, which led directly to the main part of the circus.

"So, ready for tonight?" Pierce asked. I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah! Just a bit nervous," we reached the curtains.

Pierce hummed and we stopped in front of the curtains. They were slightly open, enough so that you could see us both.

"Mommy mommy! Look, look look!"

My heart jumped and I whirled around to see a little girl pointing at us. Pierce looked at the girl, then at me.

"It's the Clown! It's the Clown!" She exclaimed. She couldn't have been more than 6.

An idea popped into my head.

"Mommy look!" She looked at us again, and I took the shot.

I raised a finger to my lips, shushing her, and grabbed one of my smoke bombs.

I grinned at her, and Pierce waved while smiling. I threw the smoke down, and we both darted while the purple smoke covered us.

It wasn't actual smoke, just heavy purple fog that will help cover me while I run around.

"Well that was close," we both laughed, and I grabbed another smoke bomb from the box nearby.

"Yeah, good thinking, love." Pierce complimented. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oi, lovebirds, we start in 10, so I'd suggest you get ready. Especially you, Branzy." Parrot - our leader - walked past and barked at us.

I giggled. "Yes sir!" I saluted and said goodbye to Pierce, before walking to grab a water and find my seat.

I rolled my sleeves down and put on a jacket to cover my outfit. I flicked the hood up.

I blended right in with the crowd with a bottle of water in my hand. The only ones who suspected me were other workers that recognized me.

As I sat in my reserved front-row seat, two little kids came running from the red carpet. They went to their seat which was right behind mine.

Must be a VIP.

Their mother started getting onto them about running around before she spotted me.

"Oh, uh, I don't think you're supposed to sit there, sir. That's reserved for staff members, I believe." The mother spoke worriedly.

I turned around just enough so she could see my face paint and makeup, but not too much to where the kids would see.

"Oh, I know~" I shushed her, grinning, and she seemed to understand.

As the show started, the two kids behind me quieted down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" the lights flicked on to show Parrot holding a microphone in the middle circle.

"Welcome, to the Lifesteal Circus!"

-----

While I did have fun during the first act, I felt myself growing oh-so-everly bored.

That was, until Pierce showed up.

He has his mask and hood on, and the smile grinned at the audience as he did several stunts in the air.

For his 'last' trick, he jumped through a ring.

Of fire.

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

As halftime went on, I had the urge to run over to the curtains and wherever Pierce was just to slap him for not telling me the ring would be on fire.

Yet I can't, as it would blow my cover as a cast member.

I felt a small buzz in my pocket, and I pulled my phone out.

____________________
Clowny

Clowny: having fun yet?

You: Yeah. I'm gonna kill you after the show.

Clowny: pfft, please don't, I have another show after this one

You: fine, I'll spare you.
For now.
:)

Clowny: that's not creepy at all
I'll see you in..
30 minutes?
Or whenever the fuck I will go on?

You: sure
Cya
Bitch.

Clowny: how dare you >:0

____________________

I love him so much.

As the second act of the show went on, I felt myself start to become giddy.

"And for the last performance, we have ClownPierce!" The crowd cheered as lights showed on him. He was now unmasked and de-hooded.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" He boomed. Pierce looked over to me and nodded.

I grinned, and started taking off my jacket. I let my hood fall to show my silver, glitterfied hair. I rolled up my purple sleeves to reveal my red and black vein tattoo.

"Are you ready?!" The crowd cheered, and I could hear the two kids behind me start whispering to each other.

Pierce began to swing back and forth, getting lower and lower on the silk. He secured himself once he was low enough, and we made eye contact.

The people behind me started catching on to what I was doing, and I stood on the reinforced wall.

He held three fingers out, and I got ready as he swung back and forth.

One.

He swung back, double-checking he was secure.

Two.

He looked at me, holding his arms out.

Three!

I jumped, reaching out.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He twirled his legs around, lifting us higher and higher.

He let go of my right arm and started swinging me towards my own aerial silk.

We let go of each other at the same time and I grabbed my silk. Like clockwork, I robotically climbed up the silk.

Pierce made hand motions to 'control' me as we both climbed higher. I secured myself into place, wrapping the silk around my waist for the next trick.

I jerkily moved, waving to the audience and making small gestures. I was grinning the whole time.

Pierce, who had created a seat of his silk so he could use both hands to control me, lifted his arms. I raised mine up the silk.

'Microphone ON'

He clapped, and I closed my eyes. I peeked through to see him shove both arms down, and I let myself fall limp.

I fell.

Down.

Down.

Until I stopped suddenly.

My body hung, completely limp and I peeked to see Pierce raise his arms.

Instead, I stay limp.

He raised them again, worriedly.

I didn't move.

I fully closed my eyes, playing dead.

The crowd held its breath.

I felt my silk be grabbed from above, and heard Pierce fall down to my height.

He made me face him, and I tried to hold my grin.

"Branzy?.." he haphazardly touched my temple.

...

..

.

"BOO!"

I laughed maniacally and raised.

"HOLy sh..." Pierce jumped and let go of my silk, swinging away to where I couldn't hear him.

I grinned, moving on my own now, and I climbed up the silk.

Pierce quickly regained himself, following me right behind.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you!" He held his hand out toward me.

I quickly wrapped my left foot in a secure hold.

"The Redstone Trickster, BranzyCraft!"

I let myself fall, grinning as my foot was stopped by the silk.

I hung upside-down, laughing.

The crowd gasped, and then cheered.

I reached up and climbed back up the silk.

"Why do we call you the Redstone Trickster, hm Branzy?" Pierce looked at me, grinning.

"Well," I pulled out a smoke bomb. "That's because you see me!"

A murmur spread through the audience.

I smashed the smoke bomb against the silk, and it exploded. I held my breath so as not to breathe it in.

I slid down the silk all the way to the bottom. Luckily, the spotlights had 'flickered' before re-showing where I once was.

"And now you don't!" I giggled through the mic. I ran to the spot where I would 'reappear'.

Rek held the black curtain as I grabbed another smoke bomb.

I stepped inside the circle, and he raised the curtain.

The lights went searching for me, until Pierce - who was still on the silk, and had a light on him - pointed to my spot.

They all shone on me, and Rek dropped the curtain.

The crowd cheered. I threw down another smoke bomb and ran back to the silk.

But this time, instead of getting on mine, I got on Pierce's.

The light that was on Pierce had shut off, allowing for me to reappear.

'Mic OFF'

Both mine and Clown's mics turned off so they wouldn't make a buzzing noise.

"Hey, you okay? You didn't move when you were supposed to." He asked worriedly as he pulled me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry. Felt like scaring you a bit though," I chuckled nervously. He moved the silk so it was a seat again, and he 'sat' in it.

"Okay, okay, you're doing great, just don't fuck with me like that again." We both stifled a laugh as I sat on his leg, one arm holding one of the silks.

I heard a faint 'Mic ON', signaling we had to shut up, since the mic can pick both of us up.

The lights pointed at us in red, and the crowd went wild. We held an arm out. The lights went back to normal.

"Welcome, my new sidekick!" He exclaimed, and I giggled like a maniac. My arm with the tattoo was held out, and the crowd was cheering.

I took out another smoke bomb and crushed it in my hand. The lights, once again, 'flickered', and I used this opportunity to jump over to the other silk. The lights refocused, and I made a seat myself.

'Mic ON'

One of the lights shone on me, and I chuckled.

The crowd cheered for us, and I 'sat up' from my seat. Pierce followed.

I undid the seat and hooked my foot in the silk fabric.

"Peace!" I waved goodbye to the crowd and let myself fall backward.

This time, though, I wouldn't be caught automatically.

As I went airborne, I disconnected fully from the silk. I reached up, grabbing the silk, and slid down it at a considerably fast speed.

'Mic OFF'

I huffed as I reached the bottom. I looked up to see Pierce copy me, but instead, he didn't fully disconnect from the silk.

Good idea.

I stood up as he landed. Parrot was in the middle, and we rushed out of the way of the lights as they flicked on.

Pierce harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

He dragged me backstage, out of the way so nobody would see us.

He let go of my arm and slapped me harshly against my cheek.

I winced. "That is for being an idiot!" He grabbed my collar and pulled me closer.

Our lips met for a moment, and my whole world went spinning.

We parted, and I noticed tears in his eyes.

"And that's, for surviving it." He growled deeply, and I gulped.

He wiped the lipstick off his lips, and let go of me. "C'mon, I think we're gonna do the flag thing in a minute or so." I nodded, and we jogged over to where we stored the flags.

A few others were already in there, mainly just people who had already gone.

I grabbed an American flag, while Pierce grabbed the Netherlands one.

There were small flags in a separate box.

I saw one that was pink, purple, and blue, and I immediately grabbed it.

Pierce walked over to me and snatched the bi flag. "Nope, this is mine, get your own." We both laughed, and he gave the flag back. I hid it in the hem of my pants to where it was barely poking out.

(Insert flag things on where they show that anyone and everyone can join the circus, etc etc idk man)

We were laughing as we put the flags up.

"So, are you gonna stay with us this time or?.." Pierce looked sassily at me.

"Mmm, I think I'm ready for a round two of sitting for 2 hours straight," I joked. We snickered together.

-----

Fucking hell that took a while to write-

Then again it's at almost 3000 words-

Oh also, bonus because why not? I'm legit enjoying this AU-

-----

(Clown's POV)

5 days ago

I sat in the silk hammock I had made. I was about 50 feet up in the air just chilling. I had an earbud in and was listening to circus music.

I was wearing black, shining latex pants that had button-up pockets (one of which held my phone), and a plain gray T-shirt. My raven hair was tied up in a bun, and so I kinda looked like a stressed mom or something similar to the sort.

I was thinking about the different tricks I could do as a finale, while also introducing Branzy.

I couldn't use fire, no, I'll have already done that (don't tell Branzy), and I can't just leave him out.

Some of the other performers were working on their tricks, with Mid practicing her front roll-out, Red and Ash working on the Wheel of Death, and Parrot checking in on everyone. More people were practicing their dance moves and training the animals, both were either backstage or off the site respectively. Mid got bored of being backstage, so she came out here instead.

Branzy, Rek, and Cube were all chatting in the bleachers. Cube was on his iPad, presumably working on the sound system. Rek was plotting down which things he should carry around, and Branzy was just sitting there.

Dammit, Branzy, your no help.

I sighed, relaxing back into my hammock. I heard the familiar whistle tune, and I groaned.

"Daah, da-da-da, da-da-daaaah~ da-da-dalada-da-da circus~ da-da-dalada-da-da apple~ circus-apple-circus-apple dala, dala, dala apple~" I talked to myself, losing my mind.

"Hey! Clown! Pierce! ClownPierce! JesterPen-"

"WHAT" I yelled at Parrot, who jumped.

"Sorry! I was just checking on you, you've been up there for about 10 minutes doing almost nothing!" He shouted.

"I'm thinking about how I can add Branzy to the finale!" I barked back. I think Branzy heard me because he looked up at me.

Annnnd he's back to looking at Cube's iPad.

Great.

"Alright then, I'll leave you alone!" Parrot walked over to the bench trio- I mean- the three sitting in the bleachers.

Wrong group.

I sighed and finally got up from my hammock.

"What if I do this, and then Branzy does that- no, that's to cliche. How about I hold onto him Romeo-Juliet style? Nope, too risky." I acted out the moves on the silk fabric.

Wait.

I look down at Branzy and accidentally locked eyes with him. He waves his friends off and went to the bottom of the bleachers.

"Hey, Branzy!" I began to slide down the silk fabric, but not too far. I went until about 10 feet above the air.

"Yeah?" He began to walk over, but I stopped him.

"No- no, uh, I have an idea, stay there." He stopped, kinda standing on the wall.

Right there is reinforced, so what if I..

I wrapped myself in a secure hold, making sure it wouldn't budge.

I then began to swing back and forth. He tilted his head, smirking.

"Whatcha trying to do?" He crossed his arms.

I held my own arms out. Branzy uncrossed his, cautiously.

The farthest I could go was about 2-3 feet too far away.

Branzy seemed to get the idea, and so he took his phone and set it down.

I reached out, and he jumped.

I barely caught him, shaking my head,

"I'm sorry," we reached the peak on the opposite end, and I felt my grip slipping. "But long live the Branzy"

"nnOOOU- oughf!" I let go of him as we hit the middle, and he fell backward, onto a mat.

We both laughed. "What the fu-uck, Pierce?! Why say it like Tha-at!" He laughed mid-sentence.

He got up, still giggling, and went back over to the reinforced wall.

"Alright, take two," we giggled.

I swung back and forth. "Okay, ready when you are!" I called once I hit the peak.

He readied himself, and I swung forward RIGHT as Parrot walked back in.

Branzy jumped, and I actually caught him this time. I twirled my legs to wrap the silk around them, thus bringing him higher.

"Boys! What the hell are you doing?" Parrot shouted from below. We were about 35 feet in the air. I had to contain my giggles as to not accidentally drop Branzy.

Once we reached the 50 feet mark, I pulled him up towards me. I couldn't contain my giggles, and started laughing lightly.

Branzy held tight onto my torso as I secured myself into a safer hold. I could hear Parrot groan from below.

I re-made my hammock, though it was a lot harder now with Branzy up here. I laid on my back, and Branzy lay on my stomach.

"Boys! We're supposed to be practicing, not joking around!" Parrot shouted again, and I nearly flipped him off. Though I stopped myself, as that would end my career.

Instead, I yelled. "We aren't goofing off, we"re brainstorming, dickhead!" I called. I just heard Parrot walk off.

"Anyways, what do you think we should do, because this is definitely not what we're doing for the show." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Well, I was thinking that when we get up, you could throw me over to my swing?" I chuffed, rolling my eyes.

"At what height though? We can't do it too low otherwise the silk will move too much, and we can't do it too high in case you fall." I looked over to his silk, which was currently being unused.

He hummed. "What about 20 feet? It's high enough so the silk won't be wonky and move so much, but low enough so I don't get caught on wires - or fall, but I doubt I'll fall." I nodded, grabbing my phone out of my pocket, along with my other earbud.

I gave Branzy the earbud and skipped Death by Glamour. "At Milky Ways, which is about 2-3 songs ahead, we can start practicing, alright?" He nodded, and I put my phone back in my pocket.

Of course, it had to be An Enigmatic Encounter, of all things to play.

"Alright, so I'll catch you, climb up to 20 feet, throw you, and then we both climb up to 50 feet?" He burst out laughing.

"Well- when you say it like that it sounds like a death trap, but yeah! And then, I dunno, maybe we could act a little?" He waved his arms around, and his sleeve fell down to show his tattoos on his left arm.

I pointed to his tats. "What if we do something where I control you, and then you come alive and we do some fancy shit or whatnot? I mean, the tattoos are red and black," we both looked at his arm.

"Wait- what if you do fancy arm motions- and then- and then I can drop into a back hip lock? Oh! And then I could climb back up and drop into a one-foot hang open silked? And then-" I cut him off by grabbing his arms - which were waving around like crazy

"Careful, love. Your gonna make us fall," I chuckled. "Also, I've only ever heard you ramble like that when talking Redstone. Have I found something that I can actually understand you in?" I laughed lightly as he blushed.

"S-sorry, it's just, aerial silk interests me gr..." he looked up and stopped talking.

I hummed and looked over my shoulder.

Parrot was right there, hooked on his flight harness. He had his arms crossed.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" He boldly stated.

"Oh, nothing, we're talking about how we'll introduce him to the show," I responded casually.

He hummed. "Doesn't look like it." He then pointed to Branzy.

We both look down and panic.

"Oh god- uh- we weren't- doing that- fucking hell-" I stuttered, sitting up. Parrot laughed at us.

"I-I think I hear Cube calling me, yeah! Ima go see him- uh- bye!" Branzy reached up and undid the wrapping I had done. He held onto the silk behind him and dropped down. I wrapped the other half of the silk around my foot and sat criss-cross apple sauced.

"A-anyways, what do you need?" I asked Parrot, who had stifled his giggle fit.

"Nothing much, it's just we're getting ready to leave, so I'll cya tomorrow?" He grabbed his harness, grinning.

"Yeah, I'll cya tomorrow!" I waved him goodbye as he held up a fist to signal to be put down. He floated to the ground, and I was once again left up there by myself.

Coincidentally, Milky Ways just started playing. I decided to skip the song until I found my fan-made circus song.

God, I love that song.

I wrapped my legs around the silk to create a loose harness, before letting go of the silk.

I kept my hand behind so I wouldn't fall backward as I fell. I let myself fall fast, and then caught myself last second to be upside down while facing the two boys.

"HOLY SHIT-" Cube jumped.

"Don't steal my boyfriend." I threatened, grinning. Cube burst out laughing while Branzy jumped and turned around, before giggling.

"Clown, your like, 3 feet off the ground!" Branzy covered his mouth in an attempt to hide his laughter.

"I know~ that's the point," I teased, righting myself upwards and letting my feet hit the mat.

Immediately I fell over from being in the air for almost 9 hours straight, 13 hours in total. Branzy quickly caught me and my wobbly feet. I started feeling the fatigue of using my strength constantly for hours on end.

Branzy sighed and handed me my hoodie. I gratefully accepted it, and struggled to put it on while leaning on him.

Cube grabbed his backpack and stuffed his iPad inside. He then walked over to us and pulled his keys out.

Branzy picked me up bridal style, seeing as I won't be able to walk on my own.

"Say, what do you guys think about Saltgrass for dinner? Or are ya'll too tired to eat out?" I shook my head.

"I'm down for a steak and fries, I just got wobbly legs," I chuckled. I looked over to Branzy.

"Sure, I can pay?" Cube shook his head.

"No, I'll pay. My treat."

"No no no, I can pay."

"No it's fine, I'll pay."

"No-"

I hit the light switch on the way out, spooking both of them.

"Sorry, but we can't leave the lights on all night," I remarked.

"Also, I'm paying. No buts."

They both looked at me like I was crazy.

The three of us laughed as we walked - well, I was carried - out of the circus.

-----

Aha.

Ahaha

*Casually just doubles word count*

Anyways-

I just casually have 4 one-shots in the drafts, and this is the most recent one I came up with (from yesterday), while also being the first to be published lol

Don't worry, it'll make sense soon

Also-

Kinda have been listening to circus music all day since yesterday because why not?

As always, I hope you've enjoyed the show- I mean, the ONESHOT!

Drink plenty of water, eat some foodz, stay active, and have a great morning/day/evening/night!

*insert burnt-out noises*

(Words: 4809 wtf >:0)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 198 18
Everything on 1st page
192K 4.1K 87
This is a book that I have decided to create! I have SO many ideas and I need a place to put them. Plus I think some certain people may like the ship...
37.5K 707 30
Bottom Dream rare ships/ common ships (expect dnf and dundy) smut angst grammer cringe yeah-?
11.8K 240 34
What the title say's basically. I'll write fluff (ships) and angst but no smut! Requests are CLOSED, enjoy! :D (I only ship the characters not the a...