SALVATORE || Sano Manjiro X F...

By sm_jiro

In which, Sano Manjiro gets a second chance. Unfortunately for him, however, with every second chance comes a... More

*+*NOTES*+*
*+*PLAYLIST*+*
*+*CHAPTER 1 || A BUNDLE OF JOY*+*
*+*CHAPTER 2 || BABY DADDY*+*
*+*CHAPTER 3 || WELCOME HOME*+*
*+*CHAPTER 4 || DOMESTIC BLISS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 5 || A FAMILIAR SMILE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 6 || NIRVANA*+*
*+*CHAPTER 7 || A CALL FROM MANJIRO*+*
*+*CHAPTER 8 || A PRETTY WIFE & A WEDDING TO ATTEND*+*
*+*CHAPTER 9 || AN UNFAMILIAR FACE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 10 || FLOWERS FOR YOU*+*
*+*CHAPTER 11 || LOVERS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 12 || SURPRISE, SURPRISE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 14 || SAY SOMETHING*+*
*+*CHAPTER 15 || SLEEPLESS NIGHTS*+*
*+*CHAPTER 16 || OF-FUCKING-COURSE*+*
*+*CHAPTER 17 || AGITATION*+*
*+*CHAPTER 18 || CRY FOR ME*+*
*+*CHAPTER 19 || TALK TO ME*+*

*+*CHAPTER 13 || HEARTBEATS*

652 30 0
By sm_jiro

If there is anything Sano Manjiro will never understand about his wife, it's her strange fascination with his chest, constantly flitting the sides of her face against his sternum whenever she can during times when he isn't feeling as needy to fight it.

He doesn't say anything about it though since he does the exact same thing, sighing and humming against the warmth and softness of her without any intentions of letting go anytime soon lest they're interrupted by some outside force, Sachiko crying for one and Sanzu barging in because Manjiro and Y/n hasn't been answering their phones even though he's called them multiple times for another (Sanzu tends to be a little out of it during those times so Manjiro gives him the benefit of the doubt).

Now though, she seems to be even clingier than him in the most normal of days and the why has him brimming with an abundance of curiosity, practically restless from his place on the living room couch as he bunches and unbunches her(his) shirt in his grasp.

The question on the tip of his tongue when she burries herself further into him, wiggling in his lap to get more comfortable as she continues to animatedly talk about her day, her voice slightly muffled.

Manjiro hums when she asks him if he's listening to her or not, wondering out loud of his unusually quiet self.

She tenses before reluctantly pulling herself off of his chest, keeping her arms around him and tightening them ever so slightly when he shifts. "Something on your mind?"

Manjiro huffs, a smile making it's way to his face because of course she's going to notice, he can never seem to hide anything from her without being questioned about it whether suspiciously or not. It's how she even found out about Takemichi's time travelling abilities afterall, it's simply because he couldn't keep his mouth shut around her when she questioned him of his odd disappearance.

He slides his hands up and down the sides of her body, gently grabbing at the layer of fat on her hips, a small habit he can never seem to get rid of (not that he's actually trying though). "... I don't understand you sometimes."

Y/n blinks in surprise, obviously caught off guard by his reply before an amused laugh bubbles from her chest. "Hm? What are you talking about, 'Jiro?"

A rumbling hum comes from his throat. "I'm just a little confused on your fixation on my chest is all, it's not exactly the softest to lie on, you know." Manjiro states the obvious because as much as he absolutely loves the soft nuzzles she gives him, he thinks he prefers it the other way around.

She graces him with a smile, her cheeks flushing the tiniest bit and her eyes turning into soft moon crescents with the stretch of it. "I just like it." She says truthfully, untangling her arms from around him before resting her palms on his front, tracing shapes against the fabric of his shirt like she normally would on the bare of his flesh.

"Oh yeah? Do tell." Manjiro muses, relishing the fingers that slides along the expanse of his chest, pausing every once in a while to pinch at the cotton that separates them from coming into contact with his skin.

"It's- it's nice. I can hear it when I'm there."

Manjiro perks up, brows quirking up in wonder along with a fluttering of wings in his stomach. His lips part to speak but not a word was uttered, stunned at the implications of her sentence.

The white haired man swallows and wills himself to talk. "Hear what?" He questions, already knowing full well of his wifes intentions but he can't help it being selfish, he wants to hear her say it herself.

Her hands stopped short, one palm directly placed on the left side of his chest. "Your heart beating." Her gaze meets his, brows upturned in a way that shows all of the fondness she holds for him, a man who's undeserving of the love she gives him and yet, and yet despite that, despite her knowing how much of a horrible person he actually is, she still looks at him with all the adoration a person can give.

Manjiro wonders what it is exactly Y/n sees in him.

A brief comforting silence came between the two in which all they can do is stare at each other before Manjiro snorts out a laugh. "You're such a sap." He says with a grin whilst circling his arms around her waist to tug her back down and flush against him, burying his nose into her hair.

A giggle accompanied by a nod and Y/n hides her face away in the crook of his neck, nipping at the fair skin when her husband places a kiss to the sides of her face.

----

Hanagaki Takemichi inhales a deep breath, pumping his fist to assure himself, determination swirling in his eyes as he stares intensely at the pretty flower shop in front of him.

It's been a few days since the wedding incident happened and Takemichi spent them trying to hype himself up against someone he's completely unsure about. As much as he wanted to talk to her sooner, he wanted to get tidbits of information with the ones he is familiar with, attempting to grasp into the idea of her being his friend.

During that time, he got some of the basics of her persona, having owned a successful flower shop as well as having a child of her own (a child whose father is still unknown to everyone) and if Takemichi's being honest he's looking forward to meeting her, an eager thrumming settling in his bones. He just hopes he doesn't act out of proportion and became the target of Y/n's suspicion.

Drawing another breath, he pushes the door open. Instantly, the eyes of the employees turn to him and he feels the nervous beatings his heart gives at the attention. He meets the eyes of a young woman who smiles when they make eye contact before pointing him over to a direction, like an invitation of sorts and then returning to her work.

Takemichi gulps before proceeding to stiffly walk towards the area he was appointed to, nearing the place, he see a name template plastered into the top of a door, a name he now can say he's somewhat familiar with written in a cursive font.

He hears muffled voices engaged in active conversation and he knocks gently, abruptly stopping them. A 'come in!' reaches his ears and he briefly recognizes it as Y/n's despite only hearing it say a few sentences.

Twisting the door open, he gives an awkward smile to Y/n, who gives him an excited wave before turning his gaze towards the other occupant.

Kazutora gives him an acknowledged nod along with a muffled 'Hi, Takemichy' as he continues to stuff his mouth with what Takemichi can only assume is his lunch.

"Hey, Kazutora-kun, Y/n-chan." He nods, and then pausing when he hears soft babblings, only now noticing the baby seated on her high chair in between them. A soft laugh leaves his chest, practically melting in his place by the doorway. "And Hi Sachiko."

At the sound of her name, she looks up at him with wide doe eyes, an excited squeal erupting from her tiny self when she recognizes him.

Takemichi steps inside before taking a seat next to Y/n, a good distance away but not enough to raise eyebrows at his avoidance.

"So, what brings you here? Your break should have been over an hour ago." She addressed him, a tiny coo leaving her lips when she continues to feed Sachiko her mushy baby food.

"I- um, I took a day off today." That catches her attention as well as Kazutoras who tried to distract himself with watching the show currently playing on the medium sized Tv in her office that is filled with everything that you might see in an average Japanese apartment.

"Hm? Why, did something happen?" Y/n furrows her brows at him, giving him a quick once over to catch anything that might have been off.

Takemichi shakes his head in disagreement, not wanting to worry her. "I had a few errands that I had to run and I wanted to talk to you afterwards," He sneaks a glance at Kazutora, who's eyeing him curiously. "Alone."

The bicolored male gives him a playful glare and Takemichi had to retrain himself from tensing up, remembering a moment when that stare wasn't as friendly. "Oh, c'mon, Takemichi, you're seriously not trying to have Y/n all to yourself now, are you?"

The blue eyed man smiles shakily, opening his mouth to answer before he's interrupted by the female next to him who chuckled at the teasing jab.

"We can always call, you know that right? Does Hina know you're here?" Y/n says, wiping away the residue that stuck to her baby girls chin. He nods at her second question.

"I thought it would be better to discuss it in person."

She perks up at that, an expression he can't quite name overcoming her face before disappearing just as quickly as it appeared, leaving him with a curious tilt to his head and a question on the tip of his tongue.

Y/n gives him a smile, nodding in understanding. "Ok," She turns her attention to the tatted male. "'Tora, if you don't mind." She says as she stands up to straightened up her clothes.

The addresses male shakes his head. "Not at all." Standing and taking over her previous seat. "Chifuyus coming over in a bit, anyways. I'll tell him you'll be back."

"Thank you." Bending down, she places a kiss to her baby's cheek, a muttered: 'I'll be back, 'Sachi.' and she gestures for Takemichi to stand.

Takemichi follows after albeit a little confused. His friend catches sight of his expression before proceeding to tell him where they're going.

"Let's talk on the way to the convenient store, I need to buy some things anyways." Opening the door, they give a final goodbye to the male already cooing at the baby.

Kazutora waves them off. "Be back soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...