I fell Into A Dating Sim Call...

By Idreamofunicorns26

What would you do if you found yourself reincarnated in a body of a villain in an otome game you're playing... More

☆Chapter 1: Bug in the Game!☆
☆Chapter 3: How to survive?☆
☆Chapter 4: Grimm is the Key!☆

☆Chapter 2: Requesting a Butler!☆

14 1 0
By Idreamofunicorns26

You take a glance at Barbatos and a blue screen appeared that contains his character profile.

System♡

MAIN CHARACTER PROFILE:

Name: Barbatos

- The impeccable butler who follows Diavalo around as if he were his shadow.

- Has the ability to see both the past and the future

- A lover of tea

- He dislikes rats

Ability to see both past and the future...?
Then.. Can he also transport a person to travel past and future?
Is there a possibility that he can make a portal in the real world?

Barbatos.. huh? Maybe he can help me to escape this damn game!

"Is there anything you wanted to say?"
You crossed your arms.

"Nothing, my lady?"

"......"

"......"
There was a silence between you two.

'Why the hell he isn't leaving?'
The atmosphere is turned a bit awkward.

"Ahem...I just need to prepare myself in a minute."
You cleared your throat. Hinting him to leave.

"Oh, ofcourse my lady. Do you want me to help you?"
He requested.

'What did he just said? Perhaps my ears just deceiving me.'

"Ugh, what?"

"My lady, if you wanted I can help you?"
He offered his hands.

'What the?'

You quickly raised your head to have a better look at barbatos who has a warm and gentle smile on his face.

'I almost forgot this is an romance simulation game. In any events there was a intimate interaction between characters. But, I am a villain!'

Above him was a long bar that similar to phone's battery sign, with the white word that sparkled.

'In..timacy?'

'If my eyes isn't deceiving me, the white sparkling word above barbatos definitely said intimacy.'

[Intimacy 0%]

When that thing appeared?

Then a blue screen appeared again infront of your face.

♡System♡

[You need to gain the trust of the characters by increasing their intimacy.]

He is a one of the character of this game and maybe he is also the key to go back. I need to gain his trust. But, this still a little bit awkward. Since I am the villain here, a little refusal can't changed my reputation right.

"There's no need, I can do it myself."
You refused with a gentle smile.

"Ah ofcourse my lady. Then I'll take my leave."

He bowed slightly before leaving.

'Prepare yourself next time Barbatos. Because the next time we crossed I will gain your trust by increasing your intimacy!'

This game has some tricks to play. The system mechanics of the game  didn't change, it still the system mechanics when I played this otome game in real world. Surviving by increasing the intimacy of the male leads and the female lead in the game is an human exchanged student. No, it  change in some way, like I, the villain, that shouldn't supposed existing existed, beacuse of that the story events became a mess.This still makes me uneasy for some reason.

[Intimacy 0%]

What will happen if that 0% became negative?
Am I going to die?

Thinking about it makes you shivered.

♡○♡

You enter the dining hall just to see a guy who has a  red hair. He has a tan skin and pale golden eyes.

Then again a blue screen appeared.

♡System♡

MAIN CHARACTER PROFILE:

Name: Diavalo

- The Future king of Devildom

-Nimue's older brother

- He has the ability to tell if someone is telling the truth

- President of RAD Student Council

-Attracted to small and cute living creatures

-He hated pickles, bell papers and garlic anchovy dip.

'Wow, even the small details about him is added in his character profile same as for Barbatos'

Come to think of it, The villain Nimue and Diavalo has the same color of hair and eyes, everyone could easily tell that they were siblings at first glance. Also I noticed, he also have the Intimacy thing above his head. It's expected, since he is the brother of the villain. Gaining his trust is a must.

[Intimacy 0%]

'He is still isn't eating, he really waited for me. Now, I feel bad being late.'

"I'm sorry, I was late, brother."
You elegantly seated at the chair. As you take a glance at Diavalo, you could see his shocked face.

'What's wrong with this guys?! Why they always have that shocked expression.'

"M- my dear little sister, I'm glad you agreed eating breakfast with me after what happened.."
He laughed wickedly.

"Of course, you're my older brother, how can I not?"
You chuckled and he just replied with a gentle smile.
Then you noticed above his head the intimacy sparkling than normal.

[Intimacy 3%]

'It increases by 3%!'

'But what does he meant by...After what happened..?'

You two began eating.

The moment I wake up earlier, there was no even one personal maid attending me nor a butler. Did the real villain, Nimue, refused to have one?
If that the case, should I request a butler for personal matter?

"Umm... Brother, I've been thinking about this lately... Can.... I have a personal butler?"

You asked while slicing the meat on your plate but he replied you with silence. You take a glance at Diavalo, who is giving you a shocked expression.

"Oh.. um.. if you don't want to, it's alright."
You mumbled, eating the meat that you sliced.

"It's not like that.. it's just.. it's rare for you to request such thing. I always telling you to have a personal butler but you keep refusing. I thought you don't like people always following you everywhere you go."
He explained, putting down his utensils.

"Oh, well.. that's.. I just changed my mind. Now, I like a personal butler."
You replied scratching your cheek.

"That's ok, then."
He reassured giving you cheerful smile.

If possible I don't want to have a personal butler either. Following me everywhere I go is so annoying but this will came in handy in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.1K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 51.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
16.7K 818 44
[Completed] Oh let's pretend there's no covid-19 here Or let's pretend that there is a cure and everything is fine now.