Unexpected//ZeeNunew

By HiddenPoemsForHer

The strange relationship between NuNew and his stepbrother Zee has changed in the ways that NuNew had never i... More

Chocolate Thief
Butterfly
Kissing Scars
Completely Wrong
A Beautiful Heart
Better Late Than Never
Black and White
Obsession
Platonic
Talking Tongues
Not That Much
Familiar
The Door Knocking
Valentine (Final)
New Story Announcement
New Story Announcement 2

Intimate

2.2K 80 7
By HiddenPoemsForHer

Compared to them, we did not have our house built that big in order to have a more intimate environment.

At first, I did not know neither my stepfather nor Zee. Likewise, Zee did not know my mother and me. That way we warmed to each other even more. We used to cook and eat together most of the time.

While we were chatting with Benjamin, I saw someone approaching our table. It was Rachel, Zee's friend from school.

"Hi NuNew, what are you doing?"

She said hello to Benjamin, and then she spoke.

"I'm fine Rachel, what are you doing?"

"I came to meet my friend. I needed to ask you something, it just happened. Will you come to see me when you're done? I'm sitting inside with my friend."

"Of course."

When Rachel left, Benjamin looked at me.

"Where did this come from now?"

When Rachel disappeared from view, I answered.

"I do not know that."

I got up and walked over to Rachel when Benjamin said he was going to take his sister and go home. Her friend was also gone. We were both alone.

"NuNew, it was so, so good meeting you. There were some things I should have asked you. Actually, it's about Zee."

I felt chilled when Zee's name was mentioned.

My parents were friends with Rachel's family. Other than that, I knew that they went to the same high school as Zee. But my parents didn't get married when Zee was in high school, so I didn't know what happened between them in high school.

Now we were all going to the same university, but our departments were different.

Also, Zee and Rachel were two terms older than Benjamin and me.

"I am listening." I said to her.

"We were dating Zee in high school." She said directly.

As much as this information made my heart beat even faster, it didn't really concern me. I couldn't understand why she was telling me this.

"I went out of town for college. We broke up, but I came back to college here. We started talking again, but he's been very cold to me for almost a week. Frankly, I was worried. So you're his brother after all. You may know something."

I swallowed.

"I'm not just a brother but a half-brother. We're not that close to each other either. I don't know if he has someone in his life."

I was trying to get the conversation to end, but Rachel was dragging it on and on.

"Have you felt any change in his actions lately? Or has he brought home someone you don't know?"

She was trying to force words out of my mouth.

"I'm not a psychologist after all. I don't observe his every move. Other than that, I don't stay at home all the time. Maybe he did."

Rachel nodded as if to say 'I understand'.

"So how's his health?"

I felt like I was going to explode soon. Why was she so obsessed?

"Her father gets her a routine checkup. Don't worry."

She sighed, 'Oh'. What was Zee's health to him? Okay, she was an old high school friend, but even their departments were different in college.

I had a hard time not rolling my eyes.

When I left her and got into the car to go home, a lot of thoughts were running through my mind.

According to Rachel, they were talking until a week ago. But the first time he started having intercourse with me was about a month ago. So he only used me as a means of pleasure while meeting with her.

I was depressed. I realized I didn't want to go home and see his face. It was best to go somewhere else.

I sat in the chair across from the city view and took a sip of my wine. I came to the residence that my mother and I bought for both of us. We had rented this house to spend time alone with my mother if there was a problem with the people in the house or if we were bored. I thought 'good idea'. Because now I was here because I didn't want to see Zee's face.

But I was wondering if I was right to get involved in this. It bothered me that they were still talking even though he was acting cold. I didn't even know what was going on between them.

What about his behavior towards me lately?

Even more intimate?

Should I believe all of them?

When the notification sound on my phone went up, I turned it on and looked.

A message from person 'Josh': Where is this? It's beautiful🔥

I shared the view of the residence on social media as a situation. I entered the message box and replied.

NuNew: Come and see the truth☺️

Upon my message, Josh asked me for the location. He was in the same class as Zee and our families were friend. Although he and Zee could not be said to be friends. They didn't get too close to each other. I didn't know why.

When Josh arrived, we started chatting.

"By the way, what's Zee doing? I hope he doesn't be mad that we're hanging out here without him." he said, laughing.

"Doesn't say anything." I just said.

"Nunew, frankly, I want to meet you more like this." he said, turning towards me.

"So we can be classmates with your brother, but I'm not as boring as him." he said, laughing again.

"We can meet, why not?"

Saying that, he moved a little closer to me from where he was.
We were sitting side by side on the sofa, in front of the window, facing the view.

A little more when no action comes from me.

Then some more.

I didn't know what to do.

I brought my hand to his chest for a moment. I did it to push, but suddenly a part of me was saying that I should kiss him.

Who knows what Zee did with Rachel?

Kiss him.

Will you stand up for what he did?

I was going to close my eyes for a moment and let him kiss me when I suddenly pulled back.

I couldn't do that.

While I was in obscurity with Zee.

I wouldn't have done this to myself or to him.

Josh pulled back with my action.

"Josh I'm sorry but I can't do that. I drank a little before you came,"

I said, pointing to the wine glass on the coffee table.

"I'm out of my mind right now. That wouldn't be nice."

He nodded to show he understood.

"You're right, it's all my fault NuNew. I am sorry. I know it wasn't an ethical move to approach you that way all of a sudden. I'll better go."

He said this very candidly, and there was guilt in his eyes. As I walked him through the door, I thought, 'Maybe I could have thought of something with you, Josh, but now my mind and heart are on someone else entirely...'

As it was getting to 12 o'clock, I stopped the movie I was watching with a call on my phone and checked who was calling me.

It was Zee.

I picked up the phone.

"Huh?"

"Where are you? You don't let me know, I just hear from your mother. You don't reply to my messages and calls. Then, you share the same view with Josh on your social media. Where you together?"

I was surprised by what he said.

Did Josh take the picture of the view and share it just like me?

Zee's voice sounded harsh and angry.

"I'm past the age of accountability, Zee. Although if I was still that age, it would be someone else, not you."

I said, trying to sound harsh. But it didn't sound like his voice.

"NuNew, I'm just trying to say I'm curious and worried about you. Why did you suddenly change like this? I thought we were on good terms."

"Yeah, we were good. Until I learned some facts about you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Rachel." I said without saying anything else more.

He didn't speak for a while, and when he got over the shock, "So what's wrong with Rachel?" he said.

"You know. What's my business though, right? Yes, that's right. Also, it's none of your business who I am with. Good night."

I hung up the phone without waiting for his answer and continued to watch my movie.

Benjamin and I entered the mansion where the invitation was. Towards evening after last night, I sent Benjamin home to take my suit, and we got ready at his house. So I didn't see Zee.

This excited me.

I was sure he would come to the party because he had even made a special suit with his father.

We started talking to people inside. Even though the people were fake, the atmosphere was nice. Those who wanted to hang out inside, while others stood in the garden. We stood by the cocktail tables while some of them sat on the garden furniture.

When Benjamin went inside, Josh approached the cocktail table where I was standing.

"Who do I see here?" He smiled.

"Look, you got what you wanted. We're seeing each other more often now." I said laughing too.

"Yes it is. By the way, it suits you very well. You look beautiful."

I looked at myself. I chose a white suit. It was completely white.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 526 14
When an award winning actor and a popular singer who never acquainted before got caught having a 'wild' night in the car by the paparazzi, what will...
91.8K 4.2K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
13.5K 456 11
"This was a mistake.." "..What?"
21K 741 11
Length: 10 Chapters ⚠️ MPreg : This is only for fantasy. Please leave if you do not like this kind of genre. Nunew likes Zee since he was sixteen yea...