IN REALITY! jude bellingham.

By dollyhrts

"In reality, I'm falling in love. I feel like the same thing is happening to you too." [ jude bellingham x f... More

INTRODUCING !
i. RUMORED !
ii. DRAMATIC !
iii. THE DATE !
iv. BOOOO !
v. ALL GOOD THINGS !
vi. GOAL !
vii. BRUM BOY !
viii. CONFUSED !
ix. OBVIOUS !
x. JUST KEEP SWIMMING !
xi. MY GIRL!
xii. 100%!
xiv. DEBUT !
xv. OVER !
xvi. FEARLESS !
xvii. STUBBORN !
xviii. COMPLETED !
xix. MY HAPPY PLACE !
xx. IN REALITY !

xiii. COLD !

3K 87 39
By dollyhrts

sonnyjia posted !

liked by judebellingham, richarlison, and 2,602,019 others!
sonnyjia: byee hawaii , hi germany 👋

judebellingham: the most beautiful girl
sonnyjia: u make me blush 😔😔

richarlison: come to london next
kimmy_saito: I AGREE PLS COME HERE
  ↳sonnyjia: soon i promise 😔🤞

user1: i love you jia

user2: jia and jude💔

39saku_chan: miss u🥹
sonnyjia: i miss u 2<\\3

whrbtjd: gonna fly out to germany so u can cook 4 me
sonnyjia: i will be ur personal chef, i'm so good at cooking
  ↳judebellingham: i can confirm, she's amazing🥰

judebellingham posted !

liked by sonnyjia, bukayosaka87, and 3,103,937 others!
judebellingham: 💗

sonnyjia: picked the fit im such a good stylist
sonnyjia: also picked the emoji 4 him☝️
  ↳judebellingham: you're the best stylist ji

sonnyjia: cutest boy ever !!!
judebellingham: now you're making me blush!

user1: run me over with a truck

user2: the pink is everything 😩

bukayosaka87: ❤️

jobebellingham: when can i meet jia😔
judebellingham: never, it'd be chaos with you two together 👋
  ↳sonnyjia: no we would literally be so well behaved ju
    ↳jobebellingham: yes, me and jia are like this🤞
      ↳judebellingham: still don't trust you together 😔😔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

TIMING COULDN'T BE ANY WORSE when Jia hears sniffles coming from Jude early morning. They had came back from Hawaii the day before and it happened to be a rainy cold day in Germany.

She came well prepared and brought her hooded puffer jacket with her on the flight. He, on the other hand, stayed with the light pink sweater. Long story short, the rain wasn't kind to him and came pouring down the moment he stepped out of the car.

There was officially one week left before Dortmund's game against Chelsea for the Champions League. Jude couldn't afford being sick but being in the pouring rain without a cover caused him to wake up the next day with a cold.

Jia wish someone would've told her that he became the biggest baby when he was sick. She woke up early to make him a tea and when walking back into the room, she sees him sitting up on the bed with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. She held back a laugh as she carefully walks over to him with the mug of hot tea in her hands.

"I think i'm dying." He mumbles through sniffles.

"Ju, you're not dying." She lets out a sigh as she carefully sits next to him. She uses the spoon to stir before grabbing a spoonful of the tea. She blows on it to cool down and holds it against his lips. "Drink it. It will help."

Jude glances down at the spoonful of tea before looking back at the short haired girl. "No." He replies with a pout, refusing to stare at the tea any longer.

"Jude, it will help you get better! You have to be fine by Wednesday." Jia lets out a sigh at his pout. He looks over at her and hesitantly opens his mouth, allowing her to feed him the tea by the spoon. A small smile appears on her lips as he finally finishes about half the mug. "See? Not bad."

"Doll, I almost died."

She lets out a huff, slightly annoyed that he still managed to make her flustered while being sick. He lets out a chuckle as he reaches to poke her now blushing cheeks. She moves away before he could touch her which causes him to frown.

"You're 'dying',you might give me your sickness."

"Ji!" Jude whines as he leans over to try to reach her. She takes a step back as she holds her hand out. "Oh, come on!"

"You're sick. As much as I love you, i'm not getting sick." She says as she sets the mug on the bedside table. She didn't realize yet that she had said the three words to him. It was her first time saying it to him officially as a couple and not just under posts as a way to convince others of their relationship.

He noticed almost immediately and his eyes widened. She stands up from the bed and heads towards the door, "Wait-"

"I'm just gonna make a quick soup for you. Promise I'll be quick!" She quickly says in reply, still not realizing what she had said as she heads towards the kitchen.

It wasn't until Jia was stirring the pot of soup that she realized what she had said. Her eyes widened as her stirring slowed down. "What did I say?" She whispers to herself, remembering the moment from earlier that day.

She clears her throat as she grabs a bowl and fills it up with soup. Seconds later, she heard foot steps and sees Jude wrapped in his blanket appear soon after.

"What happened?" She asks, concerned why he was out of bed.

Instead, he walks up behind her and rests his head on her shoulder despite their height difference. "Just missed you." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around her. "And i'm cold."

She quietly laughs as she fills the bowl with the hot soup. "Well, eat this and it'll warm you up and even help in curing you."

"Only if you join me in bed."

"But I don't want to get-" Jia trails off once she sees Jude pouting. She copies his pout before letting out a sigh, "Fine. Only if you take your medicine after."

"Sounds good to me."

He only refused to eat the soup unless she was feeding it to him. She couldn't resist him when he pouted again and agreed to feeding him the hot soup. He quickly finished the soup and even took his medicine, wanting nothing but to cuddle with her in bed.

Jude drags Jia to their now shared room, ignoring her protests of having to wash the dishes. He lets out a loud laugh at her angry face, wrapping his arm around her as they laid in bed. "You look like an angry cat, Ji."

"Because I'm gonna get sick!" She exclaims, turning so she could face him. He lets out another raspy laugh at her pout. "And I don't want to be sick so that I miss your grand game on Wednesday!"

"You won't. I'll just take care of you after."

"Jude, I don't want to know how you make soup. I'm better off taking care of myself."

"Hey!" He dramatically gasps. He pauses for a second before reluctantly nodding in agreement. "That's true, you're great at this. I'm feeling much better already!"

"Still no kiss." She says, containing a laugh as he whines in protest.

"Oh, come on! Just one? Even if I say I love you too?" Jude asks in a hopeful tone.

Jia looks up at him with wide eyes and a pink tint adorning her cheeks. "Well-I-What-" She stutters out. He quietly laughs as he reaches over to gently cup her cheek, his cold hand creating contrast against her warm pink cheek. "You heard me?" She softly says.

He nods in reply as a smile made its way onto his face. "Loud and clear. Guessing you didn't realize it?"

"...Yes. But let me explain-"

"You don't have to, Ji." He quietly says, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. He leans in close and adds, "I love you."

Jia couldn't hold back the happy smile that appeared on her lips as she says back, "And I love you." She finally decided to close the small gap between their lips, granting Jude what he had been asking for the entire day.

When she pulls away, he had a love struck look and a dumbfounded smile as he pulls her in closer. "God, that was worth that awful tea." He jokes. She playfully shoves him in reply.

"If I get sick, i'm blaming it on you."

"That just means more moments like this because doll, i'll be immune."

note;
i wanna add drama
but idk what to add🤨

also not proof read either,
oopsies
besitos🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 12.1K 41
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ➜ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚�...
169K 2.2K 60
✿ phil foden x fem!oc © luvrleclerc 2022
80.9K 2.8K 24
✿ marcus rashford x fem oc © pvqueta 2022
173K 3.8K 33
how xenoia beau wasn't in a museum was a complete mystery to jude bellingham. her beauty fell upon him like a blessing from above. social media them...