MR Taetae♡ |Taekookff|

By taewithkookies69

A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Ju... More

Introduction
♡1♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡ [M]
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡ [M]
Not an Update😘
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡ [S.M]
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡ [M]
♡33♡
Seven for Taetae's hubby
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡[M]
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡Taetae in Millitary♡ (Sp Ep)
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡Taetae's Day♡ (Sp Ep)
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
Note an Update.
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡ [S.M]
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡

♡2♡

16.3K 807 83
By taewithkookies69

HOSEOK was sleeping peacefully in a deep slumber but his little naughty brother didn't let him he flinch badly when.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI HYUNG MAY YOU LIVE LONG!!!

Taehyung started to beat the drum loudly.

"Ahhh YOU LITTLE STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?." Hoseok shouted while placing his hands on his ears

Taehyung stopped for a moment then again started to beat the drum this time more loudly.

"HAAPPYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!." He was shouting his lungs out.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG." Jin entered inside the room holding his pink pan.

Taehyung gulped seeing his Eomma.

"Mom Beat him." Hoseok whinned.

Jin nodded and ran to catch him.
Tae screamed and ran outside. Jin fixed his hair clips and ran behind to beat him.

"Come here you brat, No matter how many times I tried not to beat you but you will never stop your evil actions." Jin said running behind him.

The guards were feeling pity for their little prince. Its not new for them to see their Luna shouting and running behind this little devil with his pink pan.

"Mama shorry I was just congratulating hyung....Dadaaa where are you your taetae is in danger." Taehyung said fake crying running to save his precious ass.

"YOU DISTRUBED ME FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP." Jin shout and stopped to catch his breathe.

Taehyung also stopped on his track. Breathing heavily.

"Stop chasing me Mama you are old now." He giggled and stuck out his tongue.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?"

Tae gulped when realisation hit him.

He was about to run away but his brothers caught him.

"Caught you little devil." Hoseok said smirking.

Yoongi also smirk.

Taetae whine struggling on their grip

"Yoongi hyung you too." He asked showing his puppy eyes.

Yoongi sighed and spoke.
"You know well tae there is nothing more precious then sleep for me AND YOU RUINED MY PEACEFUL SLEEP."  He shouted and drag him towards their mother with evil smirk.

"Dadaaaa." Taetae shouted

"We locked dad in the room now no one can save you my cute bratty brother." Hoseok laughed evil

At the next moment they were looking at their brother now feeling guilty because.

"Ahh Mama STOP."

Jin hit him again.

"Mama its hurting, tomorrow is hobi hyungs birthday party how will I walk straight tomorrow people will laugh at me." Tae fake cryed massaging his hips.

"Not only people your Soon to be husband too." Hoseok laughed

"What do you mean?" Tae asked confused.

"I mean to say that Dad invited your so called fiance in the party too." Hoseok replied controlling his laugh.

Tae gulped with shocked eyes.

"Nooooooooo."

-----------------------------------

Next day....

Adoring his lips with a huge pout taetae was standing to welcome the guests.

"They always take advantage of me Here I'm standing to welcome the guest like a fool and there my meanie family is enjoying. God why you sent me at the end." Taetae pout

"O tae you are looking so beautiful here take these boxes." A lady said handing him a huge number of boxes.

Tae looked at her in desbelif and with a tight forced smile he took the boxes.

"Aunty I'm I looking a servent to you Aish my bum is hurting already." He thought and walked to place the boxes on the right place.

King Jeon Jungkook entered the hall with his majestic Aura. Everyone's eyes fall on him. Many of the people present there drooled over the handsome hunk Prince.

Namjin smiled and went to welcome their son in law.

"Oh Welcome Welcome." Namjoon said hugging him smiling widely.

Jungkook smiled a little when they pulled away.

Jin also greet with him with a wide smile.

Namjoon introduced jungkook with his friends and relatives.

"Did you met Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

Hearing This question Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"No."

"Oh Sorry let me call him. " Namjoon looked around but he didn't found tae anywhere.

Jungkook was also desperate to see who Kim Taehyung is.

"Excuse me I will come back in a min." Namjoon said in apologetic tone.

Jungkook nodded.

After Namjoon left jungkook looked around but his eyes fall on a certain male who was struggling with alot of boxes. He can't able to see the person's face because of the boxes he subconsciously walked towards the boy.

The boy was about to fall but the king was quick enough to catch him in his Arms.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly.

"Oh no God please Save my precious ass its still hurting." Tae begged with closed eyes.

He opened his eyes when he didn't felt any pain but a strong grip on his waist.

As soon as he opened his eyes his ocean blue eyes met with jungkook's dark ones.

Jungkook was lost in the beauty of the person in his arms.

"Oh God I just ask you to save me and you sent this Hottie Indeed you are great God." He mumbled shamlessly staring at the handsome man.

Jungkook got back his senses and hurriedly pulled away which results in our Taetae's precious ass landed on hard floor.

"AHHHH MAMA." Taehyung cried and glared at jungkook.

"Don't you have manner how could you do this to a beautiful Omega like me." He shot deadly glare to jungkook with his puppy eyes.

"Oh Tae what happened baby." Namjoon came running and hurriedly picked up his baby.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon shockingly.

"Wait don't tell me its Tae my Future wife." Jungkook thought in his mind.

"I'm Fine Dada this Mr Idiot handsome throw me on the floor." Tae said still glaring at jungkook.

"Tae behave he is your Future Husband." Namjoon scold him a little.

Tae looked at his Dad shockingly and gulped looking at jungkook who was avoiding his eye contant.

"I'm sorry I didn't did this intentionally." Jungkook apologized in little cold tone.

"Its ok Son, Tae go take him to your Room I will call you when the cake cutting ceremony start." Namjoon said with his dimple smile.

Taekook both awkwardly looked at eachother.

"Come." Tae said in a low voice blushing furiously.

Jungkook nodded and hesitantly walked behind him.

As soon as they entered in Tae's room tae pinned jungkook on the wall.

Jungkook got jungshook.

Because tae was deadly close to him. He lightly tried to push him but

Tae held his ears and look at him with a cute pout.

"I'm Sorry Mr Fiancee Please don't break this Marriage I didn't  knew that it was you."

Jungkook's looked at him with heart eyes and poker face.

To be continue......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Happy Hobi Day!

Jeon's Omega 2 characters uploaded😉
Also those who are re reading S1 of Jeon'sOmega I added some extra pictures and discription in some parts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.5K 752 30
A TAEKOOK FF ........ IT CONTAINS :- INDIAN MARRIAGE LOVE ...
6.6K 155 5
The Phoenix a bird that when it dies it rises from the ashes and that's what I did, I was betrayed by someone and fell into the darkness of the Labyr...