Pack mom

By staraniya

This is gonna be a long ride come join stiles and the pack !!! More

Part one
Part2
Part3
Part 4
Part 5
Part6
Hiiii
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part. 14
VOTING ?
Part 15
VOTING
16 not alone
Thankgiving special
17 uncontrollable
Chapter 18. How could i?
Act ll
What yall been waiting for :)
Follow please
Chapter 20. Roommates

Chapter 19: The Rain

443 18 2
By staraniya

Warning ⚠️ grammar mistake, mention of depression, ect

Previously On Teen wolf

Stiles rubbed his arm before nodding deaton placed stiles hand on both Derek and Scott heart. " it's to late for regular accepting Scott's to close to death door your gonna need to truly accept them just closes your eyes and focus on your hands ."
Stiles did as he was told everyone watch intensely everyone eyes water when they heard both of their alphas heart stop for a while. Mellisa was standing next to deaton with her mouth covered. Everyone gave up hope into they seen electric shot through stiles hands into both alphas causing them both to wake up gasping
Stiles snatch his hand back from the strong stinging feeling. When he finally open his eyes he seen both his mates looking around confused. Stiles smirk not playfully or devilishly but like a thank  god I don't have to hide a body smirk. " congratulations boys you live to see another glorious day."
Both alphas watch as stiles walked out the basement as he mumble "it makes me sick."
Deaton clap his hands "welp congratulations on life time to recap everything for you guys."

Resuming on teen wolf

      The sound of rain was the only that could be heard aside from the sounds of constant foot steps of running through the woods. Stiles hopped and ducked under branches as he panted heavily. Behind him was a flash of a shadows chasing after him.

If it wasn't for stile tricking the figures a few times by rubbing his scent on a tree or from jumping tree to tree he would have been already caught his fast but the figure was faster.

Stiles was about half way through the slightly light woods when he realized he was coming to close to the cliff that had about a 200foot drop to the water underneath. He quickly stopped almost falling off said cliff.

"Shit." He muttered as he looked side from side quickly debating his options.
After quickly scanning the area he had one or two option he can turn back and run back a bit to the closest tree or he could take a very devastating jump and Risk every.

After a min of debating stiles took the risk of running back to the closet tree. He immediately run back and jumping as high as he could on tall tree .

Almost immediately climbing quickly up it before jumping and running from tree to tree.

After awhile stiles stopped on top of a tree branch squatting. He slowly closed his eyes and let out a long breath that could be seen focusing his attention to his hearing ability to listening to his surroundings. It was always a eerie feeling. Stile could hear the birds pecking at the tree trunk from a almost 18 yards away he couldn't focus hard enough so he shook his head with his face scrunched up focusing harder. The next thing he hard was the water just a few miles away crashing into rocks and bouncing back. Stiles sighed before letting one of his fangs pop out stabbing him in the corner of his lips. The pain always made stiles focus more but this time he hard the air whooshing past.

Stiles eyes had snapped open his very black out eyes this time he could see the two figures clearly standing on on the tree trunks infront of Him. Stiles had barely backed up before he almost lost his balance when he looked down he seen the harsh ocean water crush underneath him. He looked back and forth between the clocked men and the ocean.

Before they could lung at him stiles had fall backward giving them a mischief smirk and a flick of a middle finger as his body hit the freezing cold ocean water with a loud splash.

September 30th, 2019
Beacon hill, CA

        Scott sighed slamming his hand on his alarm clock sitting neatly on his night stand full of food wrappers and used tissues. Another shitty night trying to find the missing spaz it's been well over four months since the whole situation with the alphas accord. Four horribly dreadful months since they last seen him. They search high and low ever abandon warehouses, basement, institute or bank vaults in a 2000 mile radius and nothing.

Hell Derek even had Chris reach out to hunter organizes that work with supernatural beings to get anything and nothing.

Scott just couldn't figure out what happen to stiles his place was completely cleaned out as if no one had ever lived there unfortunately even if stiles ran he wouldn't abandon his jeep. One day Scott and Derek had caught a small scent of stiles that lead deep deep into beacon hills woods.

Unfortunately that where they found stiles baby blue jeep crashed into a tree. Other then that it was no lead on stiles the two alphas was able to drag the car back far enough to get a tow truck to drag it back to Derek house.

Ever since then the pack all graduated highschool Lydia and Derek both walked the stage as valedictorian students. During highschool the pack decided to stay together through out college. Everyone agreed that would be smarter then to split up to much. Unfortunately today was the day Scott had to move into his college door room lucky for him derek was in the same room.

Scott flipped over in his bed facing the window. He couldn't get the idea of finding stiles out of his his mind. The urge to complete the bond was breaking him and Derek down to a crisp he couldn't do anything but keep faith.

Scott eyes was finally closing again when he heard a rough banging on his bed room door he couldn't do anything but cover his eyes and turn his head with a frown to see Derek and Issac standing at the door way glaring.

Issac sighed letting out a annoyed pitch" dude your still in bed we gotta go like now ."

Derek walked over to Scott yanking the blanket off the bed "his right we gotta get all this shit into the room before it gets dark."

Scott groaned and pulling the hood of his hoodie up. "It's like nine am can't we do this when i don't know the afternoon like normal people ? "

Issac sighed at both alphas ever since the re disappearance of stiles. It seem to affect not only the pack but Derek and Scott more then ever. Scott had started to do what most teenagers do during a heartbreak. Lay in bed all day clutching his pillow letting the river of tears flow the feeling of his heart breaking the connection weakening was enough to cause cardiac arrest. It wasn't only mental torture to Scott it was affecting his body as well it started to make the alpha look a sick pale color and deep dark bags under his eyes.

The only time Scott left his room was to shower and maybe nibble on something if he had enough energy. Other then that Scott would lay in his dark room blasting sad songs or sleeping his pain away to the point sometimes he wish he never woke up.

While Derek seem to do what most teenagers do after multiple heart breaks. He enter his evil era yes he felt that extreme pain in his heart and soul like Scott but at that age he already went through the heart break of his family being burnt alive in his family home by the girl he loved on top of that the first girl he truly loved died in his arms bye his own kind.

Their was nothing left for him to cry their was no heart strings left to yank on. So he did what he always did after a heart break he partied to his heart content even though he cannot get wasted or high he was still able to feel that feeling of rush and euphoric.

He focused on school and training to ease his mind most nights. The only thing keeping the two alphas alive was that the connection wasn't completely severed they could feel stiles .......... They just couldn't find him

Thank you guys for being patient and for reading I was waiting for some comments and like so I know you guys enjoyed anyways next chapter is in the works please check out. Daddies little girl and my other books 📚 LOVE YOU GUYS 🥺❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 271 15
๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
514K 13K 32
โ”โ” ALWAYS AND FOREVER โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿทโ™ก * ยทหš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš| ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ...
188K 1.6K 121
included: Scott Stiles Derek Isaac
159K 4K 58
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...