Just him

By simpforp0tter

Dakota joins hogwarts thinking it will be a normal year... she thought wrong. TW!: Cursing More

prologue.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one.
chapter twenty two.
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four.
chapter twenty six.
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight.
chapter twenty nine.
chapter thirty.
chapter thirty one.
chapter thirty two.
chapter thirty three.
chapter thirty four.
chapter thirty five.

chapter twenty five.

19 1 0
By simpforp0tter

uh yes i want this one right here

  "No reason," Draco said.

  "Well, I mean there has to be a reason if your asking."

  "I mean there is one."

  "So tell me, I'm curious."

  "I was only asking because mine hurts a little."

  "What do you mean 'mine'?"

  He went silent and just looked down.

  "Draco, what do you mean mine?" I repeated myself.

  He ignored me yet again and I reached for his sleeve. He moved his arm away from mine.

  "Draco, if it's nothing them show me your arm."

  He looked at me with a shameful look and gave me his arm. I pulled up his sleeve and saw the mark. I know he definitely didn't have a choice. I just feel bad. 

  "If you ever want to talk, I'm here," I told him, "But, I'm going back to my room."

  "Wait," he stopped me before I was about to walk out.

  "What's up?" 

  "I know why Lillie broke up with me."

  My eyes widened and we both sat down.

  "Tell me."

  "Well. She thinks since we both got the mark, we both want to be evil and be on their side."

  "Why would she think that? She knows we both hate them all!"

  "I don't know, something after that summer she spent with Pucey changed her. Like he changed her."

  "He definitely did."

  "Yeah."

  "That's it!"

  "What?"

  "I know he did because he's always been super jealous that you and her were dating, and he always liked Lillie! So, he asked her to spend the summer with him because he knew she wouldn't say no, and then he convinced her that we both wanted to be evil and be a death eater!"

  "That does make sense.."

  "Draco, don't listen to him. He's just jealous, and soon Lillie will realize that she messed up," i said, while he gave me a slight smile, "I'm going to go now, is that it?"

  He nodded and I started to walk off.

  "Dakota wait."

  I turned around and said, "Yeah?"

  "Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Your the best sister anyone could ever ask for."

  "Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up a little later than usual, which made me late. I was rushing to get ready for my classes and then someone walked in. I turned around and saw Lillie.

  "Hey," She said.

  "Don't even talk to me."

  "Woah, okay."

  I rolled my eyes and finished my hair.

  I grabbed my books and walked out. Lillie came out shortly after with a giant bag.

  "Don't worry you and Raven have the room to yourself. I'm staying somewhere else."

  "I wasn't worrying."

  She scoffed and walked away.

  "Also Raven hasn't come back so I have the dorm all to myself!" I yelled back to her, trying to brag in a way.

  I walked out of the common room and I was on my way to class.

  I have class with that new teacher, Umbridge, today. She's weird, she wears all pink, and apparently has cats in her office. I mean, I love cats, but people said she has hundreds of them. That's way to many.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  If I have to go to one more of those classes I'm actually jumping off the astronomy tower. Defense against the dark arts are supposed to be teaching us how to defend ourselves, not defend a book. 

  I was studying on the common room couch until Blaise walked in.

  "Get up, let's go," He said.

  "I'm studying, maybe later."

  "Your turning into that one girl in Gryffindor that studies all the time. What's her name, Hermione?"

  "I am not, I just have to get good grades or my dad will kill me."

  "I don't think missing a couple hours of studying will cause you to fail."

  "Okay, whatever. What do you want?"

  "To hang out. I'm bored."

  "Okay, what do you want to do?"

  "Let me get the group, then I'll figure that out," He started walking away.

  "Blaise, don't get Lillie."

  "Why? She's our friend."

  "Not really, her and Draco broke up because she thinks me and him are-" I cut myself off before I said anything else.

  "Thinks you guys are what?"

  "They just broke up and aren't on good terms."

  "Oh, okay. I'll be right back."

1 week later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was going to hang out with Harry today but I have no idea where he was. I literally looked everywhere. 

  I walked up to Ron and asked him, "Do you know where Harry is?"

  "Uh, no haven't seen him." He walked off in a rush.

  This is super weird, it's like he's in a rush to get to somewhere. I mean we don't have classes today, so I don't see where he would be going.

  I decided to follow him and I saw him walk into a mysterious room.

  I was walking back to my common room until Professor Umbridge stopped me.

  "Miss Riddle, I need to see you in my office."

  "No, I'm going to my common room."

  "That wasn't a question, I need to see you in my office now."

  "Well, I have an exam tomorrow and I need to study."

  I really don't I just don't want to go to her office.

Harry's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We have a meeting soon with Dumbledore's army and I haven't invited Dakota to join. I know I can trust her but just in case, because of her dad. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  People started flooding in and spells were casted from every corner of the room. 

  Everyone was lined up, and Nigel and I were standing in the middle of everyone.

  "Come on then Nigel, give me your best shot," I said.

  "Stupefy!" Nigel yelled. 

  We both went flying back and he just looked at his wand.

A couple meets later~~~~~~~~~~~

  After the meeting, I saw Cho stay back. We started talking and she looked up. I looked up after her and saw a mistletoe. She looked at me and she started leaning in.

  Right before our lips touched I said, "Cho- I'm sorry, I have a girlfriend."

  "Yes, but she's evil. She's not in our army, which means she hates us and she's evil."

  "She has her reasons that we aren't going into. I can't kiss you."

  I carefully walked out of the room and went back to my common room. 

Dakota's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
(Two days later)

  Umbridge brought Draco, Crabbe, me, and some other Slytherins in her office and told us about something. Something that Harry started? I don't know I didn't really pay attention. Until she brought in Cho and told us everything.

  Cho spilled everything on what they were doing and why. Apparently they started this group called 'Dumbledore's army'. 

  Umbridge then dragged us all to "confront" them. She made Cho show us where they were working.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We got to the place where everyone was and Umbridge used a spell to knock down the wall. Everyone in the room was staring at us, and the first person I made eye contact with was Harry.

i didnt know where to end this

sorry for not writing

im not going off the direct plot of movies so idc if draco didnt have his mark in fifth year 🤞

anways

ily

eat

drink

pls

🙏

Word count ~ 1235 <3 

harry in the scene right here is just yes 🙌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.4K 61
Alex was beginning to realise that she was never going to have just a normal year at Hogwarts. With the line between friend and foe beginning to blur...
615 19 10
Aiden Black lost his Aunt and his Father in one year's time. All the family he truly has left is Harry Potter, his best friend. His family will forev...
151K 4.7K 66
Draven Abraxas Malfoy, son of the vicious wizard, and Draco Malfoy's fraternal twin falls in love with the Brightest Witch of her Age, Hermione Jean...
375K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...