chapter twenty six.

jawline

jawline. sideprofile. jawline.

  The first person I made eye contact with was Harry. I gave him a confused look, and he just look over to Draco who was holding Cho. He pulled Cho to where everyone can see her and he smirked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was walking in the hall and saw Harry. I need to talk with him.

  I went over to him, pulled him to the side and said with full confusion, "What is 'Dumbledore's army?' And why did you start it?" 

  "Listen, I have to get to her office."

  "No, I asked you a question. What was that?"

  "I started it just because we weren't learning spells. Is that all you wanted to hear?"

  "Why wouldn't you ask me to join? I was the one that asked Umbridge why we weren't learning spells. I got detention for that."

  "I couldn't ask you because of your dad. I have to go."

  "My dad?! You know I am nothing like him!"

  "Yes, I know. But I had to be safe. For everyone."

  "Just don't talk to me. I told you who my real father was because I trusted you to not say that. I thought you knew."

  Her looked at me and I just walked away.

  I trusted him. I never thought he would say that. Maybe Ron would say that. But not him. I'm honestly pissed right now. I just don't want to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I was sitting in my room doing homework until I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door. I saw Raven. My arms flung open and I just hugged her.

  "Where have you been?" I asked.

  She walked in the room and said, "Uh- family problems.."

  We started talking and catching up about things, then the topic of Harry came up.

  "So, how's you and Harry?"

  "Oh, uh fine."

  "That doesn't seem fine, your whole mood changed once I said his name?"

  "Well, since Professor Umbridge isn't teaching defense against the dark arts right, he started something called 'Dumbledore's army' to teach students spells."

  "What's so wrong about that?"

  "He didn't invite any of the Slytherins to join, nor did he invite me."