The Strange Ones || MHA AU ||

By Galatic_Moon

AU: Multiple kids suddenly manifested powers, no one knows why or how. I'll explain each power when they come... More

Chapter 1 - #232 and #234
Chapter 2 - 216, 219, and 237
Chapter 3 - 238 and 235
Chapter 4 - 126 and 157
Chapter 5 - Missing Persons
Chapter 6 - 222, 201, and 183
Chapter 7 - The Todoroki's
Chapter 8 - 222 and 219
Chapter 9 - Police Investigation
Chapter 10 - Everyone finds out Ms. Katsu sucks
Chapter 11 - The Todoroki's pt. 2
Chapter 12 - Ms. Katsu gets what she deserves
Chapter 13 - The Raid
Chapter 14 - The Aftermath/Reunions
Chapter 15 - Free and Safe.
Chapter 16 - Sleep and Nightmares
Chapter 17 - The Big, Wide, Beautiful World
Chapter 18 - The Future
Chapter 19 - Class 1A
Chapter 20 - The Project(s)
Chapter 21 - Panic
Chapter 22 - Honored Guests
Chapter 24 - "Touya's Calling.."
Chapter 25 - Superpowers sell for a lot
Chapter 26 - That's Classified.
Chapter 27 - Do you have Acrophobia? No.
Chapter 28 - Why, a cage.
Chapter 29 - Displeasing
Chapter 30 - Sick again
Chapter 31 - Amajiki and Hado
Chapter 32 - School? Now?
Chapter 33 - Explanations
Chapter 34 - Peace with you

Chapter 23 - My Savior

60 0 2
By Galatic_Moon

|Drugs, Hallucinations|

Third Person POV:

Izuku giggles. "I'm hungryyyyy!" He tilts his head back and throws his hands in the air. "Where's the food?"

Hisashi sighs. "I already told you, you cannot eat any food for one hour. The drugs have to kick in fully." He says. Izuku giggles again. He stumbles across the room and he laughs again. "And can you please sit down for now?"

The greenette just giggles again. "Don't be so weird.." He grins and laughs again. "I'm hungry!"

Charlie walks in with a new load of cash. "My manager told me that the client is coming soon." They say. Hisashi nods. They turn to Izuku. "By the time they get here, you'll be able to eat."

Izuku tilts his head all the way to the side. "Client?" He says.

Charlie nods. "Yup, someone's coming to take you out of here. For a lot of money." They say. "People with superpowers are high priced on the Black Market."

Another giggle comes out of Izuku's delirious state. Hisashi sighs. "Let's get you back to the white room for now." He decides. Izuku nods enthusiastically, even though he has no idea what really was happening. Hisashi turns to the door and Charlie leads Izuku over to the elevator through many stumbles and giggles and random words.

They put him back in the cold, cold, white room and left to go back up to the penthouse.

...

Shoto walked down the street. He had found out where Izuku was, or where his phone was.

Why is he in.. TTCR inc? He thinks as he glares down at his phone again. A few more minutes later, he approaches the building and immediately registers it as a threat.

He glares up at the abnormally tall building. Shoto quickly enters the door and looks around. It looked vacant, until a woman came through the hallway with shock written all over her face when she saw him.

"Miss, I'm looking for my friend Izuku Midoriya." Shoto says. "Have you seen him?"

He sees her reach down to her waist, where she had a gun attached. He instantly sprays a layer of ice across the ground and covers her with it.

Shoto walks up to her. "Where. is. he." Shoto seethes. The icy cold glare terrified the woman.

"E-either the t-tenth floor, door 244, or the t-top." She stutters through the cold. Shoto nods and melts the ice. "Can I go-" He hits the back of her head. Hard enough to knock her out and give her short term amnesia.

Shoto rushes over to the elevator. He presses the tenth floor button and waits anxiously. Once the elevator dings and opens, Shoto runs down the hallway for room 244.

He pries open the door. A waft of frozen air greets him and he sees Izuku curled onto the ground by the wall. Shoto gets a sense of déjà vu. The boy rushes to greenette.

"Izuku?" He says. "Izuku!"

The boy in question lifts his head slightly before setting it down again with a grumble. Shoto's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

Izuku giggles on the floor. Shoto pulls him onto his lap and stares at his eyes. They were incredibly dilated. The boy giggles at Shoto's face. "What the hell did they do to you?" Shoto whispers. "Come on, we need to go."

As he stands up, Izuku rolls his head and eyes while laughing and sticking his tongue out. "I don't wanna!" He says, going hysterical again.

Shoto stares at his boyfriend with a mixture of terror and worry. "I'm here to get you out, I already called Tenko." He says. Izuku just smiles at him and turns back on his stomach.

"My savior~!" He teases. He unstably stands up. "They put something in me while I was sleepy. It hurts!" He complains. Shoto breathes a sigh of relief and more worry. He picked Izuku up bridal style and hugged him tight. Izuku seemed to lose all energy and go limp in Shoto's arm.

Shoto quickly made his way back to the elevator, and when the doors closed he heard someone yell. "WHERE IS HE??"

He clutched the limp boy closer. Izuku giggled again. "Where are we going, savior?" He giggles.

"Just away from here, maybe a hospital." He mutters. The door opens, revealing two men. Wasting no time, Shoto freezes them.

He runs out of the building and down an alleyway. He texts Tenko the place they are at. Once Tenko responds that he can pick them up, Shoto sits against the wall and he waits.

...

"Shoto?" Tenko says. He looks up and sees the worried face.

Tenko looks down at Izuku, who was woken up by his voice. He looks at Tenko with a hysterical grin and laughs. Tenko puts his hand on the greenette's forehead and winces.

"He's burning up and his eyes are dilated." He says. "Is he drugged?"

Shoto shrugs. "Whoaa. I see ten Shoto's." Izuku mumbles. "Why are there ten Shoto's?"

The two older boys exchange a look. Tenko feels Izuku's forehead again with a worried expression. The smaller boy giggles again and his head falls back against Shoto's arm.

"Mouths are weird." He says and sticks out his tongue. "Mhmm. Shotoooooo..." He whines and kicks his feet like a toddler.

Shoto looks down at his boyfriend in confusion. Tenko cringes. "Let's go home, I brought my car. Come on."

They quickly leave the alleyway and enter Tenko's car. When they were inside, Izuku started squirming around again. He seemed to be in pain.

"What is up with you?" Shoto says, worried. "You need to calm down."

Izuku quite literally bursts into tears. Shoto's face contorted from worried to utterly shocked. Tenko focuses on the road with a grim face. Izuku tries to grab the door handle to leave but Shoto stops him. Izuku cries louder and starts kicking and screaming.

Shoto hugs him tighter to stop the greenette from squirming. Izuku seemed to fall asleep again after a moment.

"He's asleep." Shoto observes. Tenko lets out a breath.

It was quiet for a moment before they started hearing Izuku mutter. "Fake, Shoto, help, can't be here, fake, Shoto, help, can't be here." He mumbles, muttering the same words from earlier.

Shoto hugs Izuku closer. He really wished the drug would wear off soon, he didn't like seeing his lover like this.

"It's okay, you're safe." Shoto whispers.

Tenko turns into the driveway. "Alright, were here, coming on." He says and leaves the car. He opens the car door and helps Shoto bring Izuku out and inside.

They head up to Shoto's room and lay Izuku on the bed. Shoto then runs to the bathroom and grabs the thermometer. He comes back to see Izuku awake and staring up at Tenko with wide eyes. Shoto sat on the bed next to Izuku.

"Izuku, I need to take your temp." Shoto says. The greenette looks over at him with the same eyes. "Open your mouth please."

The boy did and Shoto saw his temp was 102.3. "That is not good." He says. "That is not good at all. Tenko, please go get some medicine and some cold towers." Tenko nods and runs out.

Izuku lets out a whimper, which makes Shoto turn to him. "It hurts.." Izuku whimpers. Shoto frowns with worry.

Tenko comes back with cold towels and medicine. "Here." He says, handing them to Shoto. The half 'n half takes them and sets one on Izuku's forehead, earning a sigh. He sets the rest down, and then takes the pills from Tenko and shakes out a few Tylenol's .

"Can you get.. a glass of water?" Izuku whispers in a horse voice. Tenko nods and runs to get it.

Shoto brushes the bangs away on Izuku's head. "Are you feeling yourself again?" He asks. Izuku blinks and looks around.

"I don't.. feel.. weird anymore." He says, wincing at the heat. "If that.. makes any sense."

Shoto nods. "How much do you remember?" He says, and takes Izuku's hand. "You seemed really out of it. Very.. child-like." He muses. Izuku scoffs.

"Thanks." He says. "Um.. I remember entering the building and speaking to the man. He led me down the hall, ambushed me, and sedated me. I woke up in a weird, VR place with really.. scary scenes." Izuku shivered at the memory of Shoto's mangled body. "Took me a while to process. Then I saw.." He trailed off.

Shoto squeezed his hand. "What did you see, Izu?" He whispers. Before Izuku could respond, they heard the door downstairs swing open and a loud racket, indicating that the rest were home. "Tell me later. I'm going to talk with the others."

Izuku whimpers but lets go of his boyfriends hand. Shoto looks back at Izuku one more time but goes down stairs.

"Shoto! Why did you leave like that-" Ochako cuts herself off. "Are you okay?"

The boy in question definitely looked queasy. He looked around and saw Tenko filling a glass of water. He turns and is about to go upstairs when he catches sight of them.

"Go give him the water, then come down again." Shoto suggests. Tenko nods and goes up. Everyone was quiet now. Shoto turns back to them with a grim face.

"What's going on?" Hitoshi asks.

Shoto struggles for words. Tenko runs downstairs again and stands next to Shoto. "They found us." Tenko says bluntly. "They found us."

Everyone's faces paled. "B-But, they were arrested. Right?" Denki says. When no one responds, he tries again. "They were arrested. Right?!" His voice takes a desperate edge. Crackles of electricity appear momentarily around his body.

"They took Izuku a while ago." Shoto whispered. "I got him back, but he's very sick. I think they drugged him."

Ochako puts her hand to her mouth. "Is he okay?" She asks quietly.

"I wouldn't say so." A frail voice says from above. Everyone's heads turn to see a weak looking Izuku leaning against the stairway. He smiles weakly.

Shoto runs up the stairs. "You're supposed to be in bed!" He scolds. "The medicine hasn't even kicked in, and your-" Izuku holds a finger to Shoto's lips. He yawns again and collapses into Shoto's chest.

"Izuku!" Everyone yells. The greenette was the person everyone wanted to protect. Shoto scooped Izuku up bridal style and brought him down the stairs to the living room.

Once they sat down, everyone fluttered around the two, checking his temperature and asking Shoto questions. Izuku was resting against Shoto's chest, slumbering peacefully despite his fever.

Shoto held Izuku close while stroking his back. After a few moments, the questions died down and now everyone was just talking. Izuku lets out a sigh and snuggles closer to Shoto. The peppermint boy closes his eyes and drifts off as well.

Everyone sees the interaction and smiles, except for Katsuki, who rolls his eyes.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.7k words)

T o d o d e k u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 57
|COMPLETED| Bro this fic is so cringe, I regret writing this 💀 Synopsis: You're the son of the pro heroes Water Hose, who have recently died from a...
8.9K 292 32
❗TW❗ Mentions of murder and stalking. Don't read if it makes u uncomfortable No quirk/highschool AU While Enji Todoroki is known in a lot of places...
7K 122 16
{Mainly Focuses on Main Characters but Will Also Go to Others} The multiverse is huge, universes and universes wide. My Hero Academia is only one. Wh...
13.2K 71 44
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...