GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

MainFrame Battle

1K 17 87
By adamabyss12

Righteous and everyone present looked in horror as they see the sight that is before them. Malware has resurfaced from the depths of Error404's mind, now having taken over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666. This is gonna cause bad trouble for all of them, especially for Righteous. He has had trouble with Error404 in the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666 transformation; and that is bad enough. But this...Malware, mow having taken over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666, to become Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, is going to be a disaster that is waiting to happen. Righteous!Error stepped back, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then smiled with glee, before speaking out.

"The power that I an feeling...it is so much greater then when I was Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y!!!! I feel like I am able to do anything that I want, be able to destroy anything that I want!!!! Now, it is time to destroy you fuckers once and for all, so that I can take my place as the strongest TransVoid Being of all!!!!"

Righteous!Error stepped forward, his strings are now out, as he then spoke out.

"You'll try, Malware."

Righteous then flies as fast as he can towards Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, in an attempt to try and attack him. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, all of a sudden, moved out of the way much more faster then before. In fact, in this form, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is as fast as Righteous. This shocked Righteous, who then turns around and looks to see Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y behind him, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then attempted to try and punch him in the head. But Righteous raided his arms and blocks the attack, but the full force of the attack, it is now as strong as Righteous, as Righteous is then sent backwards very fast, before he stopped in midair. He narrowed his eyes, as he then fired a Glitch Ray at Malware, but Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y simply blitzed out of the way, as he then went in front of Righteous, before he kicked him into the air, before he teleported and punched him down to the ground, as Righteous is sent crashing down to the ground hard. And this time, the strikes actually hurt far more then ever before, as Righteous held his head, and began to stand up.

"Tch...damnit. Of course Malware would become this strong, since he is taking over the body of B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666, who was able to kill an Unnameable. Damnit, I made the entire situation worse!!!"

He then looks and sees that Malware is above, and sees the eyes on the wings beginning to glow, before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then spoke out.

"My power is now far more badass then before, far more stronger and more deadlier then before!! I shall make short work of you, Error!! Take this!!! Hypernova Beams!!!!"

Then, red beams fired from the wings, and Righteous barely had enough time to get away. He jumped up and fired his Error Blaster at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who is hit and is sent flying by the attack, but not before he got hit by a Hypernova Beam. And needless to say, that was the worst pain that he had ever felt. It feels like he is hit by the God Ray again when he was weaker, before he had gotten the Unnameable's DNA. He looks at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who looked a little bit unhappy, but he still smiled, as he then spoke out to him.

"Impressive, Error, you survived that!! And I think I may have cut up reality a little bit!!"

This made Righteous!Error confused, as he then looked at the spots that Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y had attacked. But when he did, his eyes widened. The beams had made a lot of cuts in the MainFrame, but it did more then hush cut the MainFrame. It had made an opening, and the opening is so large, it looks as though it cut through reality, because Righteous!Error can see the Multiverses and the AUs present through the cut. Righteous looked up, and he felt a bit more weary then before, as he stepped back, and looked at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and he can see the insanity in his eye sockets. Righteous took a deep breath and sighed, before he then stepped back, and he then stepped forward. But the moment that he did, he then went behind Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and attempted to punch him. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y saw that coming, and although he did get hit, he also made sure to kick Righteous, which was painful for him, as Righteous skidded back. Righteous looks at Malware, who looks at himself and smiled. He then turned around to look at Righteous, as he extended his right arm, and clenched his fist, black electricity sparked from his right hand, and is ready to attack. Malware, thinking that he has an advantage, then sped as fast as he can towards Righteous, as he attempted to grab him. But Righteous then thrusted his right hand at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and before he knew it, the black electricity made the shape of an open palm, as he shocked Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and it is very painful to him.

As Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is pushed back by the power of the palm blast, Righteous then grabbed Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y by the face, and began to continuously shock him, before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then grabbed Righteous by the neck, and throws him high into the air, but Righteous had then stopped in midair. He then tried to charge down at him, but then, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y extended his right hand out, and stopped Righteous in midair.

"God Mastery."

But he did now then just stop him in place. He stopped him in both time and space completely. Righteous Error does not seem to realize what has happened, before he is then sent flying backwards into a wall and crashed into ir, as Righteous spoke out.

"Huh, how did I get on the wall?"

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y smiled, as he then charged at Righteous, who then moved out of the way, and then, Righteous fired his Blue Strings at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, in hopes that he can drain his Magic. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y pulled the Master Cables out of his eye sockets, as he then launched them at Righteous!Error, and the 2 strings and bakes wrapped around each other, and both Righteous and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y began to pull on one another. Righteous and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y are doing all that they can to overpower one another, as Righteous felt a lot of force from trying to stop Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, but due to what he had done, making B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y 666 msg enough to relate him, well, he is now paying the price for it, because Malware is here in a rampage and is now trying for kill everything and anything in sight.

"How am I supposed to fix this mess?! Malware is drawing power from the MainFrame and has far greater access to powers then ever before!!!"

Righteous then launched Red Bones at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who then fired his own bones at Righteous' bones, and the 2 sides clashed and broke against one another, as Righteous then rose his hand up, and tried to pierce Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the legs with the blue bones like before. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is not someone that is going to stay easily trapped, as he ripped his way out of the area he is in, and he rose up to try and launched more Hypernova Beams at Righteous, who fired Error Blasters in an effort to counter them, which he is in fact able to do. Righteous then crouched down to the ground, and he took a deep breath, before he then leapt up into the air, and teleported out of the way, before he then punched Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y at the side of his face, sending him away. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is not going down without a fight just yet, as he steadies himself in the air, before he then flies forward and tries to swipe at Righteous, who tried to did he the attack, only to get hit by the hand, and sends him far away.

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y smiled, but then, he felt something hit him. A fireball, and a very weak attack to him, due to the fact that he is far stronger then ever before. He looked around, but he did not see how it happened.

Vivian, however, rose from the ground as she tries to use fire to attack the transformed Malware. She launched at it, and sunk down into the ground, as Malware got hit in the back again, and he began to look around. Then, Gaster Blasters appeared out of nowhere, and struck Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y from behind, however, this did nothing but Anjou him, as Vines and Purple Strings appeared and wrapped around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, only for Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y to use no effort to rip them off. But as that happened, Spears rain down from the sky, and many of them hit Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the head and body countless times, and this is very annoying for him for Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as he then spoke our.

"I know all of you are still here, but your attacks mean shit to me with the power that I have!! Now stop hiding and start appearing to me now, or are all of you fucking cowards to face me?!!"

But as he said that, Fatal_Error appeared our of complete nowhere and hits Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y with his Fatal_Blasters, and struck him down, but this made him feel very little of it. He looks uo, as he sees Fatal_Bones rail down from the sky, and pierced all over Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y'a body, and even then this did nothing to him. Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then felt red strings wrap around his neck, as he is then pulled off of the ground, and is swung around by Fatal_Error, who has both eye sockets red, code now all over the inside of his eye sockets, before he then slammed him continuously to the ground, hoping to cause pain to both Error404 and Error inside of this form, but is completely unaware of e fact that someone else has taken over the bush of the horn of them. Fatal_Error then launched Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y into the air, before he then made multiple red strings appear below him, before he then brought the red strings on top of Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, in hopes to make him crash down. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y did not allow this to happen, as he then swung his hand in a cutting motion, and sliced thrown the strings like they are air. And then, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y made his other move, by using a power that he still kept, one that had been proven to be of great help for him.

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y has now activated one of his most dangerous powers, simply called the God Eyes, which are upgraded versions of the God Ray. The God Eyes fired from Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's eyes, the purple beans fired to Fatal_Error, as Fatal_Error went on top of a Gaster Blaster in order to fly away. But the God Eyes are following him, and they are faster then the Fatal_Blaster, at least in normal speed. Now wanting to get hit, he then cranked the speed up to 11, as he fired the Fatal_Blaster at full power, and flied very fast, but this did little to make a difference, as the God Eyes are still far more faster then the Fatal_Blaster, and they reach to Fatal_Error's back barely. But Fatal_Error then jumped off of the Fatal_Blaster, which was hit instead, and the Fatal_Blaster is then destroyed by the God Eyes, before he then crashed down to the ground. He stood up, but then, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y appeared in front of him, and punched him hard in the face, as he is sent backwards extremely fast, beyond the speed of light, the speed being powerful enough to possibly nearly kill GlitchDust, if he had been the one in Fatal_Error's place. Then, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y appeared above Fatal_Error, as Fatal_Error than made a sharp bone and stride to stab Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the face with it, but then, he is affected by the God Mastery as well, his entire body frozen in space time, just like Righteous was, before he is then sent down to the ground, as he crashed below, the ground causing an effect similar to that of a tidal wave, as Fatal_Error then spoke out.

"Is that the best that you can do?"

He stood up, and he fired his Fatal_Blaster at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who then blitzed out of the way and appeared behind Fatal_Error, before grabbing him and throwing him into a wall, and he crashed into several more walls, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y spoke out.

"You know what? I grows very annoyed with you. I'm hush going to make sure that you do not come back from what I'll do to you!"

He then rose up into the air, before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then spoke out to Fatal_Error, ready to do one of his most frightening attacks yet.

"TransVoid Gateway!"

And then, before Fatal_Error even knows of it, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's entire body began to change. Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is now shown to be contorting his body into a large mass of shapes as he continues to grow. And Fatal_Error, he steps back, realizing that this is very bad, before he then turns around and runs away, as Dust and Vivian look and spoke out to Fatal_Error.

"Hey, Fatal. What's going on?"

Fatal_Error then points his thumb behind him, and born Vivian and Dust see that a giant black, red, and blue mass is coming to them, as Dust spoke out.

"Oh shit. This is bad, and I don't think that the veil trick is gonna work. We need to flee, now."

Fatal_Error nodded, as he summoned a Fatal_Blaster, and Dust grabs onto Vivian, as both teleported onto it. Then, the Fatal_Blaster fired the blast from the mouth, as the 3 of them began to speed away from Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y TransVoid Gateway. Vivian looked back, as she felt immense fear, the greatest fear of her entire life, as all 3 of them began to fleet from what Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's doing. And the mass, it is growing so large extremely fast that the Fatal_Blasters are now becoming much more slower then before. Dust then fired a Gaster Blaster at the mass that is Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y growing, but the Gaster Blaster did not affect it at all, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y has now turned into a gate. He is now no longer a person. Dust is horrified; and Vivian tried to use her fiery jinx at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, but this did nothing, and Fatal_Error tried to fire the Fatal_Blasters at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, but even that failed. And at this point, the TransVoid Gateway, it is starting to move more and more closer to the trio trying to escape.

Vivian hugged Dust, as she is afraid of what will happen next, and Dust does the same, as he looks up to see what is about to happen, the TransVoid Gate that makes up the form of Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y growing larger and larger, faster and faster with every second. Dust closed his eyes, bracing for it, afraid of what will become of him and his beloved next. He can hear screams coming from the other side, the screams similar to that of normal human or monster. Whatever is at the other side, he does not want this to happen to himself and the others.

But then, before he knew it, he is then tackled out of the way, along with Vivian and Fatal_Error, as Dust opened his eyes to see who it is that had been able to save them from what the TransVoid Gate would do.

Omnithorn had appeared, as he looks at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y before his very eyes, while carrying all 3 of the trio at once. Omnithorn sped away from the Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as he looked at the large, misshapen mass before him, as he then shouts out.

"Omnithorn, 60%!!! Omnilock Destroyer!!!"

He then thrusts a punch at the mass, and it created a huge explosion of energy, the detonation shined extremely brightly, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y reverted back to his normal shape. He looks in front of him and sees Omnithorn before him, as he then spoke out.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Ares. I did not expect for you to come before me again, even though your strength is now shit compared the strength that I now possess within me!!!"

Omnipotent narrowed his eyes, having been knocked out of his Omnithorn transformation, as he simply looks at Malware, before he then spoke out.

"You won't get a single chance to cause ruin to the entirety of existence, Malware."

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, however, smiled widely, as he then spoke out to Omnipotent.

"Who says that you'll be able to defeat me, Ares?! I am far more stronger then ever before!!! I am not at where I am Just404 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y!! Now, I am far more stronger then ever before, far more powerful then ever before!!! And you, along with other countless TransVoid Beings, will all die!!!"

Omnipotent snarled, as more pairs of wings grow out from behind Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's back, due to his power now increasing far more then before. But then, all of a sudden, a sphere appeared around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as images of gears and red clock hands appeared around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. But then, a red blast fired at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, due to the fact that the sphere had slowed down time on Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. Everyone turned around, and they saw that it is none other then Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as Roman Numerals 1-12 appeared around his right wrist. Righteous narrowed his eyes, and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y stood back up, as he looked at Righteous, and now...now he felt even more stronger then before. Seems like he has been consuming Multiverses while he was busy with the others, especially when he was using his TransVoid Gateway power. He looks at Righteous, as he then spoke out.

"Too bad you'll still be fighting me, Malware. No way I am giving up in fighting you yet."

He then ran forward, as he tackled Malware, and the both began to resume fighting, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y began to fight with all that he has against Righteous, who also increased in strength with his consumption.

Omnithorn, now transformed once again, landed onto the ground, as he looked at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y combatting against Righteous. His eyes sparked yellow, as he stared at the battle, before he then ran as fast as he can to the fight. Currently, he is now using 50% of his power, as using 60% will be brief, and the fact that he is not strong enough for this form. But 50% will suffice for now. He continues to strike and attack at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as his punches collided with Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y'a face, the fists are infused with electricity, as the damages to his power increased. He then fired a Homing Blaster, which rammed to Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as Malware is sent flying backwards, only for Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y to fire a Hypernova Blast, destroying it. Righteous looker, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y then began to laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THIS IS THE POWER THAT I FUCKING WANT ALL OF THIS TIME!!!! ALL OF YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!!"

Righteous looks at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the face as he laughed, and he is looking a little bit disgusted, or, should he say, revolted, at what he is seeing. More specifically, the smile that is on Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y'a face. Because the smile and attitude, reminds him of when Ink turned into Hollow!Ink for the first time.

Hollow!Ink'a smile almost resembles the smile that Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y has on his face, anc clearly, this sort of thing disturbs him in such a very big and in a bad way. He clenched his fist, as he leapt at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and also punched him with a black-electric punch in the face, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is sent crashing down to a wall, and caused a massive amount of destruction in the wake. Omnipotent then leapt onto countless floating islands, before he leapt fast towards Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and punched him hard in the face, sending him flying upwards into the sky. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y manipulated the MainFrame, as he then made spears out of MainFrame code, before launching them at Omnipotent, who barley moved out of the way, as he and Righteous leapt to go and attack Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y again.

Elsewhere...

From the distance, an extremely tall figure is seen minding his own business, in one of the floating islands, thinking of what he is been doing. But as he did, he heard the sounds of clashing aid fighting. Interested, and wanting to see what is happening, he turns around to see 3 dots in the distance, 2 of them are floating while one of them is moving and zipping around in the area that he is in. Intrigued, and wanting to see what is happening, he turns around, transferring his strength into his legs, as he leapt as far away as he can in order to see what's happening.

Back with the Group...

Dust and the others are looking up at the battle that is happening, and needless to say, it has gotten intense. The battle is unlike any other battle they all of them had seen. It is a battle of pure chaos, mayhem, and insanity, as everyone watched as Righteous wrapped a tentacle around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y's head, before throwing him hard at Omnithorn, who then punched Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the back, hurting his spine a little bit. This sends Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y up into the air, before Blue Strings wrapped around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and throws him down into the ground. Dust and Vivian are shocked at the sight that is before their eyes, as Fatal_Error looked, and he leapt onto the fight against, as he summoned and flung red strings around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and fired Fatal_Blasters at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, in order to try and cause as much pain as he possibly can, despite being outclassed so severely and in such a crippling way.

Blasters, bones, strings, and other sorts of attacks go all over the place, as Dust spoke out.

"This is insane!!!! They're all so strong and too fast!!! I can barely even keep up!!!"

Vivian nodded, as she turned behind her. But when she did, she froze in fear, as she spoke out.

"Ummm...Sans?"

Dust looked at Vivian, and spoke out.

"What's wrong?"

Vivian points her hand at something behind them, and Dust turned around, only to be shocked at who it is that is behind them. And needless to say, the sight of who it is before his eyes, it makes Dust want to faint at the person that is before his eyes, and yet, he used all of his willpower to keep himself awake and conscious.

Standing before the duo is a gigantic humanoid entity, resembling a skeleton, almost like Error404 with the eyes, but he also resembles Just404, with inverted clothes, blue and white striped shirt, teeth, and chains. He is also barefoot, and stands at the height of 14'3. Dust and Vivian were horrified, as they stepped back, before the entity spoke out.

"Oh, it seems that I have more then just skeletons fighting each other in the MainFrame. I also have spectators who are watching the entire fight happening."

Dust stepped back, as he felt his hands shake, before he clenched his fist, and made a Scythe appear, as he is ready to step back, before he then spoke out.

"Who are you? Are you an ally of Error404?!"

The entity gawked his head, as he spoke.

"No...but I am a part of Error404, or William, as you may have known him as. Allow me to introduce myself, visitor. My name is Osiris, a personality that resides within Error404. It is nice to meet all of you."

Vivian, who sees that Osiris might attack if they try anything, spoke out.

"Umm...it is nice to meet you too...Osiris. I am Vivian, and this is Dust, or just Sans. Sorry if we...look like we're ready to attack. It is just that...you look scary. We thought you are a monster ready to hurt us."

Osiris looks at Vivian, and spoke out.

"Well...you don't need to be alarmed. I won't attack you or kill you...unless...of course...you are do anything that is sinful and guilty."

Osiris finishes with a menacing tone, as Vivian and Dust looked unnerved at Osiris, but Dust lowers his weapon and makes it go away, before he then spoke out. Vivian, deciding to act polite still, speaks out.

"So...what are you doing here? Have you...come to see the battle that we are in?"

Osiris looked, as he spoke out.

"You can say that, as I noticed the fight happening when I was far away from it. Do any of you mind telling me what is going on, why you all had lead to this sort of event happening."

Dust sighed, as he then explained everything, especially with the group Error404 joined, and how they got lead to the point that Error404 had turned into Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, and when he finished....Osiris was silent...before he then spoke out.

"I see...so he joined a group of people that committed sinful acts. Well then..."

Osiris sound even more menacing, as his left eye flared, before he then spoke out.

"I will have a lot of fun making Team Void suffer when I get my hands on them!!! They will be wiped off the face of existence like the infectious germs that they are to me!!!"

Osiris almost sounds psychotic, as if he is about to lose his cool, yet he is able to keep his polite tone, in spite of it all. Dust then spoke out.

"Well, that is if you can survive what is about to happen, because we have Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y gong all over the place and about to cause as much devastation and destruction as possible!!!"

Osiris looks at the battle, as he sees Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y still battling against Righteous!Error, Omnipotent, and Fatal_Error, before he then spoke out.

"Yes, I suppose that is true. How about I take care of this?"

Dust then spoke out.

"You? How? Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is way to powerful for you!! You won't be able to survive against him!!"

But Osiris chuckled.

"Oh Dust...you underestimate my power."

He turns around, as he looks at Dust, before he then spoke out.

"For I am the sponge...that will cleanse the sinful infections."

Osiris smirked, as the MainFrame began to distort around him, and reality began to shift in a way, before the distortions then stopped, and both Dust and Vivian, they looked, and they saw that Osiris, he had made a sky appear, filled with stars and a black sun.

Osiris smiled, as he then spoke out to the group.

"Error404 is not the only one that can control the MainFrame. I can do the same. After all...after what Error404 did, in making me born in it...I am almost like the MainFrame's son."

He turns around, and his fork began to distort, before he then revealed a new appearance for him to use.

Osiris smiled, as symbols began to appear all over his body, his outfit changed, and he gained a few more rows of sharp teeth.

Osiris walked towards the battle, his fists clenched, as he then felt that he needs to make more strength into his feet, so that he can jump up to him. After a little bit, as he got closer, he decided to transfer most of the strength from his arms to the legs, so that he can reach him. After he got closer, he ran as fast as he can, before he then jumped, with the strength of his enhanced feet, as he then charged the strength back to his arms again, giving him more strength in the hands, as he tackled Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y hard, both of them go down into the ground, and they crashed. Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y was confused at what happened, before Osiris reeled his fist, and punched him hard, causing the ground to crack. He then jumped back, as chains wrapped around Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as well as whip him, with the chains causing so much pain to Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y used teleportation to break free, as he landed onto the ground, before he then spoke out.

"What is this?! Who are you?!"

Osiris' smile did not disappear, as he spoke out.

"I am known by many names, The MainFrame Demon, the Black Death, William's Trauma, but you can call me...Osiris."

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y narrowed his eyes, and noticed that Osiris looks and sounds like himself when he is Just404, and needless to say, the sight of that sickens him, as he spoke out.

"You took on my form! How dare you copy me!! You will die for this!!!"

Osiris then spoke back without heaitation.

"No, you will die for your cursed existence!! MainFrame Calling!!!"

All of a sudden, above Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, a large hand the size of Undertale's Underground appeared from above, and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y flies up to it in order to try and hit it. But Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y was instead hit, and is crushed underneath the hand, being squashed like a bug. The band disappeared, but Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y rose up in pure anger at what Osiris had done. But before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y could react, he is then hit by a strong thunderstorm, as lighting struck him, with Osiris activating Cosmic Alternation, which allowed him to generate such an attack. Osiris then looks at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as he then raised is hand and summoned bones from the ground, as he wants to protect himself so he can recover. But too bad Osiris will not have that. He raised his right hand, his fingers point at the bone wall, as he then spoke out.

"Anti-God Ray."

He fired the Anti-God Ray, which is a black ray with a blue outline, and fired at the bone wall, which is then destroyed and erased instantly. As that happened, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y for mad, as he then charged at Osiris, but Osiris than raised his hand, and outstretched it, before he bends it around his neck, before he then spoke out.

"Determination Swipe!!!"

He then swiped his arm as fast as he could, as a red slash appeared, and hits Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as it sends him far away at 500 Meters. Osiris exhaled and looked exhausted, as he bends his knees, and he melted a little bit, due to the fact that he used Determination Swipe. He looks down, before he then felt green strings wrapped around him, as his body began to heal. He looks up, before he turned around to see Righteous!Error, standing behind him, as he spoke out.

"Geez, quite an attack. You're Osiris, right? Error404 told me about you."

Osiris looked and nodded his head, as he then stood up. He looks down to see Error's body, as he spoke out.

"Who are you? And how do you know about me?"

Righteous spoke out.

"I'm Righteous!Error, a version of the original Error, who is a student to Error404. As for how I know if you...well...I met a version of you inside of the MainFrame, at another location of this reality. And admittedly...we get along very well."

Osiris nodded his head, as he spoke out.

"I see. Well, if you got along with your Osiris, then this means you are my ally."

Righteous nodded, as Omnipotent landed onto the ground, along with Fatal_Error, who then uses the red strings and wrapped them around Osiris, not to hurt him, but to use his own Determination to heal him. He then narrowed his eyes, before he then spoke out.

"What I did before only bought us time. We need to think of something, and fast."

Righteous!Error nodded, as he then spoke out.

"Agreed, and fast."

Righteous looked down, as he then spoke out.

"Osiris, tell me. Can you erase memories?"

Osiris looks down and spoke out.

"I can...but this will prevent me from using my powers. I need to give the opponent back their memories in order to use it again."

Righteous nodded, as he then spoke out.

"Well...there are 2 powers that are needed for this sort of thing. And that is if you are willing to use them to help me defeat him."

Osiris looked down for a little bit, before he nodded his head. He then turned around, and sees Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y coming to them, as he spoke out.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!! YOU WILL DIE WITH YOUR FUCKING STUBBORNNESS...EVEN YOU, COPYCAT!!!! GOD MASTERY!!!!"

"Now!!"

Righteous said, as Osiris shouted out.

"Mind Warp!!"

Osiris held his hand out, and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y now forgot the God Mastery, as Righteous!Error then ran forward and punched Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y in the face, before uppercutting him into the air, and slammed him down to the ground. Osiris releases the Mind Warp off of Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who stood up, and roared out.

"KILL OSIRIS!!!"

Then, a version of Killer Sans appeared, and tried to attack Osiris. But Osiris grabbed Killer, and used the Bite to consume him and kill him, as well as briefly take on a shape similar to Killer. Needless to say, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y was not happy. At least it wasn't Killer Sans from Team avoid, since he is still alive. Osiris then rushed forward, before he shouted out.

"Cosmic Activation!"

He then began to punch and kick at Osiris, but for some reason, it doesn't hurt, as Osiris was done after 50 punches and kicks, and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, thinking he is weak, spoke out.

"That is it?! Hahahaha!!! I knew you were-"

But then, Osiris turned off Cosmic Activation, and the full force of his attacks are now felt, all at once. And needless to say, the pain is the worst one that Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y could ever feel, especially since Osiris had used his Limb Transfer power during the attack, and used it to cause as much damage and pain as he can. Osiris looks down at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y with malignant intent, as he spoke out.

"You are so pathetic."

Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y roared in a rage, as he then shouted out.

"TransVoid Gateway!!!"

"Again!!!"

Righteous shouted, as Osiris used the Mind Warp power once more, and Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, like before, somehow forgotten about it, as Righteous then grabbed Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y by the the hood of jacket, and threw him up into air, before he then kicks him far away, and he shouted out.

"There I go, I did it. And you said I can't fight him, Omnopent Sauce!!"

Omnipotent looked annoyed, as Osiris turned to the direction Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is at, before he then used another power to go up to him faster.

"Coded Traveling."

Osiris disappeared into a mist of pixels and code, as Osiris then reappeared before Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. And needless to say, Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y is enraged, as he roared at the top of his lung.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His very roar shook the MainFrame, as Osiris has a look of accomplishment on his face.

"FUCKING DAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He looks down at Osiris, as he shouted out.

"ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOU WILL PAY  ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE IN GETTING IN MY FUCKING WAY!!!!! I WILL FUCKING DECAY AND ROT ALL OF EXISTENCE, AND YOU SHITHEADS WILL
NOT STOP ME!!!!"

He then spreads his wings, as he then shouted out at the top of his lungs.

"MULTIVERSE BAZOOKA!!!!"

Then, endless Gaster Blasters appeared, as a red and blue sphere generates from his hand. He smiled down in pure anger and hate, as he shouted out.

"THIS IS YOUR END, AND THE END OF THIS REALITY, AND THE 3 OTHER REALITIES THAT ARE NEAR IT!!!!"

Osiris looked up, as he took a stance, before he then shouted out.

"Not if I can help it!! MainFrame Calling!!!"

All of a sudden, Osiris began to change, as he rose up into the sky, and the MainFrame's appearance shifted into a reflection of the original Undertale, except with pieces of ground missing, everything is black and blue, and the sky...the sky has something above it.

Osiris then changed into his new form called D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E, the only transformation that he has inside of the MainFrame. In this form, D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E has full control over the entire MainFrame Reality, being able to do whatever he wants with it. He then narrowed his single eye, as a white glow appeared from it, and he then snapped his fingers, in which he separated Dust and Vivian into a section of the MainFrame that he created just now, and cancelled their teleportation. He also teleported Fatal_Error and Omnipotent out of the MainFrame and back into Dust's Multiverse, as Righteous!Error then activated his Myriad form once again.

The 2 giant forms, Myriad and D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E face against Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who shouted out.

"You will not survive!!!!"

He then fired Hypernova Beams at the 2 of them, but Myriad activated Slow Universe, which caused all of existence or slow down in time, as D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E used his power to reverse the Hypernova Beams back to Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, which hits him, but he refuses to give up his attack, while he still looks at them. Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y tried to use his God Mastery, but D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E instantly resisted the attack, as he distorted the concept of time inside the MainFrame. D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E summoned tendrils off of his back, as he fired them at Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, who responds by having more wings appear, and Fire the Hypernova Beams at the tendrils prevent them from hitting him. Osiris narrowed his cog-shaped iris, as he prepares to fire a white beam, as Myriad gather the Glitch Eyes to the single larger eye, as he prepares to fire. And then...the Multiverse Bazooka fired, and the attack from D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E and Myriad fired as well, as the white bean and the Glitch Eye fired at the Multiverse Bazooka, and the 2 attacks clashed. The result is a powerful shockwave that destroyed the section wall that Dust and Vivian are behind, as Vivian held Dust, who was about to get launched off from the clash that is happening. Dust and Vivian looked up, and they are even scared at what is happening.

But Dust's determination refuses to let him go down, as Dust can feel himself use his Last Genocide form again.

"Can...can they win against him?"

Vivian said, as Dust spoke out.

"I don't know. We need to do something, otherwise, we'll get killed, and everyone else will die with us!!!! And not even my Last Genocide form will be of aid to us!!!"

Dust then looks down before he spoke out.

"But it is the only form that I have that can survive this, and perhaps...I can use my Gaster Blastermination again."

He looks up, as he then closed his eyes, before he then opened them, and the cracks appeared onto his face again, both of his eyes turning purple with his hood now off. But as he did, a voice spoke out.

"My my! So much innocent blood, even the blood of your family...spilled. It is intriguing!!"

This made both Vivian and Dust stop, as he spoke out.

"What the...who is this?! Who spoke to me?!"

Then, the voice spoke out.

"I am a Being of the TransVoid!! I am the Bloodthirsty Faringold!!"

Faringold, who resembles between a human skeleton and a snake, a crown of fire on top of his head, spoke out to Dust, while still inside of his realm.

"I must say, your power is intriguing, GlitchDust...if I believe you are called, especially from all the innocent lives you killed and stealing their power. This is what I need from you, which I want from you!!!"

Dust looked at the sky, as he spoke out.

"Wh...what do you want from me?!"

Faringold chucked, as he spoke out.

"Why...you see...Dust...I too gain power from the blood of innocent, just as you had, although not on the same way you did it!! Bit with your power...you absorbed the magic of those you had killed, unlike Killer and Insanity, as they are both useless!!! With the blood you spilled...I can make myself stronger, enough for me to use!!! And perhaps...what I will do will help you stop Malware, that foolish, delusion decaying madman!!"

This made Dust weary, as he spoke out.

"How can you help me in this, especially since you are not going to actually do it cause you like me, right?"

Faringold smiled, as he spoke out.

"It's merely out of entertainment of seeing Malware lose, especially since he is far more insane and dangerous compared to me! And he even tried to kill me in the past. Now I want nothing more then to make him pay, unless to prefer your Multiverse destroyed!"

This made Dust weary...but he sighed, as he realizes that he has no choice. He looks and sees Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y about to overpower the both of them soon, although Myriad is coming Multiverses and Hypverses in order to make himself stronger, in order to try and stop it, but even that is not doing much, as it is still pushing and pushing. Dust sighed, as he spoke out.

"Fine."

Faringold smiled, as his left eye shined. And then, Dust felt power unlike any other. He feels his teeth becoming sharp and ready to separate, almost resembling Axetale Sans' teeth, and volcanic fiery cracks appeared all over his bones. His left eye turned ad red as blood itself, and on top of his skull, a black crown with a red jewel appeared, and the crown is then ignited on fire, and Dust...although he felt a massive boost in power...it also felt sort of straining to him, as Dust looked down at himself. His hands are on fire as well, and Dust...he can feel like he can do anything. Dust has now turned into his new form, Sinner Dust, thanks to Faringold's power empowering his very existence.

Sinner Dust, he feels like all of creation and existence are controlled beneath his thumb. It's a lucky thing that he activated us Last Genocide form, or else he would have been killed by Faringold's power. And Dust...he can feel...the Animosity, the takes Hate inside of his soul...it is beginning to return back to its original state again. And Dust...he can feel his bloodlust return again, this time, 10-fold, as Vivian spoke out.

"Sans? Are you okay?"

Sinner Dust looks at her and nodded, as he remains in control of himself.

"I am. And now...now I am gonna turn Malware into a paste."

His voice echoed with Faringold's voice, as he then turned back to look at the clash between the both, before he spoke out.

"Wait for me."

He then took a stance, and he then took a deep breath, before he then moved forward. But the second he ran at full force, he then moved so fast, that fire trailed behind him, and he disappeared. But Vivian looks, as she sees Sinner Dust running so fast, he is as fast as Error666, perhaps faster then King Multiverse. He then leapt up into the air, and D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E looks down, and he spoke out.

"Dust, what are you doing? Get back!!!"

But Sinner Dust does not listen. Instead, he spreads his arms out, and he shouted out his own attack, one that will defeat Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y for good.

"Multiverse Eruption!!!!"

All of a sudden, Sinner Dust summoned the Gaster Blastermination, with the Gaster Blasters also having fiery crowns on their heads, their left eyes red, and they are also covered in glowing volcanic cracks. But that is not all. The Scythe of Fear is now used as a projectile, as the blade has magenta flames on the blade, and is covered in volcanic cracks. The Tridents appeared, then being on fire and having volcanic cracks, and are very large, much larger then the spears, which are on fire, and are larger then the Spear of Justice that Undyne can use. The fireballs are much more larger then before, although still smaller then the Arrow Blasts, which are made of flames, the purple bones are covered in red fire, and the pellets are also covered in flames. Then, all of the projectiles fired, and the Gaster Blasters fired their attacks, with the blast now resembling flames, and they hit the Multiverse Bazooka. The attack, empowered by Gaster's Last Genocide mode, empowered by the Animosity within Dust, but more importantly, empowered by Faringold's Cosmic Essence, overpowered the Multiverse Bazooka, as Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, seeing Dust, and then, notices the crown, eye, and volcanic cracks all over him, before he shouted out.

"Faringold, FUCK YOU!!!!!"

The Glitch Eye, Multiverse Annihilator, and D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E's eye beam overpowered Just666 B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, as a powerful explosion erupted within the MainFrame.

The explosion is so powerful, that D.E.L.T.A.R.U.N.E used his power to make the MainFrame as wide as possible, so that the explosion does not destroy the few realities that are nearby the MainFrame, even the Multiverse, as Dust landed onto the ground, and Vivian is able to catch him, with Dust looking at her and he spoke out.

"Really?"

Vivian smiled, as she kissed Dust in the cheek, and Dust landed onto the ground, before he then looks back, and sees Osiris and Righteous back to their normal forms, and Righteous looks at Dust, before he then spoke out.

"That power...that is Faringold's power. Did Faringold do that to you?"

Dust nodded, as then...the sound of 2 bodies collapsing is heard. All 3 of them turn around, and they saw that Error404 and Error are now back to normal, their bodies unconscious, but a black mass stood above Error404, the teeth and eyes looked at the group, but more in Sinner Dust, as he spoke out.

"Faringold...I know you can hear me!! When I find you...you will pay for humiliating me like this!! I swear on it!!!!"

Malware sunk back into Error404, and disappeared, as Righteous spoke out.

"Huh. The both of them are still alive. Seems that Malware was able to prevent their death somehow."

He then looks at Dust, as he then changed back to normal, Faringold's power now dormant within him, but not gone, the volcanic cracks and crown disappeared, and the left eye turned simply red and blue again, the right eye red again as well. He collapsed, and Vivian grabbed him, as he picked him up.

"Sans...are you okay?"

Dust looked at Vivian, as he then spoke out.

"No...I'm not. My body...it feels...sore."

Righteous nodded, as he spoke out.

"It must have been the power of Faringold that made you sore. Normally, beings as powerful as Error404 can homely their power well. It is lucky you used the Last Genocide form, otherwise Faringold's power would have killed you from just merely activating it."

Righteous snapped his fingers, and a glitchy portal to the Omega Timeline appeared. Osiris looks, as he spoke out.

"What is this?"

Dust spoke out.

"The Omega Timeline, it is where the survivors of Genocide Runs go to reside in here, the lives of innocent people."

This made Osiris intrigued, as he then sees Core Frisk appear.

Core Frisk looks at Dust and Vivian, and they walked through, before Core!Frisk looks at Osiris, as Core!Frisk spoke out.

"Who are you?"

Osiris looks down at Core, and bends down to her, as he spoke out.

"Call me, Osiris. And you, my friend?"

Core looks and felt a bit uneasy around Osiris, but she still politely speaks out.

"My name is Core. It's nice to meet you, Osiris."

Osiris nodded, as he smiled, despite the fact that his face usually resembles a smile, as Osiris spoke out.

"Mind if we get to know each other?"

Later...

Dust is shown to be laying down onto his bed, with Vivian laying beside him, and hugging his body. Vivian was scared, so scared of what was about to happen to Dust. She got this close to nearly dying and of nearly losing him. She felt like she is going to cry at any moment. So it is a good thing for Dust to be around, as he is able to make Vivian feel much more better then before.

Vivian looks down at Dust, who has his head onto her chest, as Vivian then spoke out to Dust.

"Sans...are all fights going to be like this?"

Dust looks at Vivian, and Vivian continued to speak to him.

"Are all battles...going to be like the one we were in against? Where will have to fight people at powerful as...that Malware person?"

Dust looked at his feet for a little bit, before he then spoke out.

"I...I don't know. Maybe...but...It's worth it as long as I am with you. I feel better when around you, Vivian, and DustShift."

Dust smiled, as he looks at Vivian, and Vivian smiled back to Dust as well, and she hugged Dust's body around her, much more tighter then before, while she held him much closer. Vivian always felt afraid, and Dust always felt unhappy with the murders that he had done. But the 2 of them together...they feel much more happier next to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 28 12
(This story is not a part of the Alphatale Story) Blueprint, the son of Ink and Underswap Sans, had been put into a situation that has came to beyond...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
88.6K 3.8K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
9.3K 142 11
A young boy at the age of 16 had lived an ordinary life. He had a home with parents, he went to school and do his homework, he had friends that he ha...