𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐅IVE

12.6K 397 620
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER FIVE

CELESTE DROPPED HER small bag on her vanity desk and sat on the chair infront of it, looking at her newly done braids. it was french curled braids with the edges done nicely.

she pulled out her phone to send a photo to darrian since he said said he wanted to see 'how more beautiful' she would look with them.

LESTE 🖤🎧.
*one attachment*

D ❤
i'm comin over
you look beautiful btw 😍.
*celeste hearted this message*

celeste smiled sheepishly before taking off her black buffer jacket, keeping her original clothes on since it was comfy. black leggings and and black sweater nothing over the top.

celeste thought of something to do in the meantime the first thing that came to mind was making beaded bracelets so opended the closet and grabbed the box that had the necessities in it.

she layed down on the carpeted floor and took her iphone and connected it her headphones to it, the song
'stay ready (what a life)' by jhené aiko filled her ears as she started making bracelets for her and darrian.

minutes went by and she was now finishing her third bracelet, the first one was a brown beaded bracelet with the initial "D" in the middle since last night darrian informed her his favorite color was brown. she made the second one the same style just with the initial "C" in the middle.

she just freestyling now, adding a different colored beads every four beads. right when she was gonna tie the bracelet she heard a loud knock on her door. they must've been knocking for long since the knocks started getting aggressive each time.

celeste got up to open the door that revealed darrian that had his hair now straightened and holding a black bag in his one of hands

darrian look her up and down before making eye contact with her. "how you manage to look better in person?" he licked his lips then pulled her into a tight hug.

darrian wraps his arm around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. celeste smiled into the hug, loving the way his arms are tight around her figure.

when they let go darrian at her and held her cheek "eres hermosá." he whispered to her making celeste bit the inside of her cheek feeling her face warm up. "grácias." she mumbled softly.

darrian's eyes went wide, his hands slowly falling from her cheeks making celeste furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "what?" she uttered confused.

darrian's expression formed into a large smile took one of her hands and interlocking there fingers, "you speak spanish?" he asked as celeste slowly nodded in response.

"ouu, i made you something come on." she pulled his hand into her room while darrian's eyebrows perked up in curiosity. celsete sat back down on the soft floor patting the seat across from her signaling for him to sit there.

darrian sat across from her placing the black bag gently so he didn't break the things in there. "i know it's not much, but here." she admitted embarrassingly before giving him the brown beaded bracelet.

darrian stared down at the bracelet in awe. he pulled the bracelet on his wrist gently then looked up at celeste who was fiddling with her thumbs nervously. "you don't gotta like it-" her sentence was cut short when darrian pulled her by her hand and over to his lap.

"i love it mama." he grabbed her face and kissed her cheek as celeste smiled widely. "i'm glad you do." she told him playing with the chain that was around his neck making him remember the reason he wanted to come over in the first place.

"oh i got this for you." he grabbed the bag that was next to him and gave it to celeste making her furrow her eyebrows as she slowly slided off his lap.

celeste pulled the first box that layer inside of the bag opening it slowly to see that it was golden chain that had her name craved in the middle of it.

darrian spoken up when he saw her agape mouth, "aight── so i didn't know if you would want gold or silver so i just got both." he confessed making celeste look up to him with glossy eyes. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" she croaked out, smiling.

"what? you don't like it?" he speculated but celeste shook her head vastly. "no, no, i love it so much. i love you so much." she breathed out laughing shortly after making darrian smile softly.

"thank you so, so, so, much. but why?" she questioned, titling her head while darrian just shrugged, "your my best friend and i love you more." he interlocked there fingers cheesing.

celeste laughed softly as she wiped away the small tears that had dropped, "you really got a bitch out here crying." she muttered before looking down at the chain running her fingers over the letters.

"you want me to put it on for you?" he asked & celeste nodded giving him the chain then turned around so he can clip it on. when he finished she got up to take a look at it on her mirror, smiling as she saw how it glistened in from vanity mirror lights.

she was in lust of the chain so much she didn't even hear darrian call her until he shook her shoulders rapidly. she turned her head to see him holding a mozza meat sandwich.

she was at this point smiling until her dimples popped out. "come on let's lay down." he pulled her by the hand and they sat on the floral print sheets.

"you staying over?" she asked before munching on the peice of the sandwich darrian had handed her. "can i?" he asked and celeste nodded shortly after.

celeste ended up forcing darrian to make braclets with her and watching the hunger games together. not knowing what the next morning heald in for celeste.

WHEN CELESTE WOKE up she was ready to get ready for school until she heard literal screaming at seven in the morning which didn't make sense since the only people that were in the house was were her, darrian, and her dad.

plus darrian was right next to her so who the hell was her dad screaming at this early? what made her more confused was that it sound like a woman's voice.

she slowly slipped out of the loose grip darrian had around her waist and removed her arms from his neck. she quickly slid on her black yeezy slides and softly creaked out her room with waking up darrian.

she made sure to walk down the stairs slowly and on different planks so it didn't make any noise so no one would hear anything

"get the fuck out of my house scarlett." scarlett. the name that brought back buried memories made her freeze on the spot. that was her mom that couldn't do the job of a mom, she swore to herself that she would never make eye contact with those eyes ever again but life had other plans.

"no i'm not gonna let my daughter stay in this crap of house. what the fuck is this?" her gravelly voice cracked, celeste's nose scrunched up. she could smell the nasty weed she used to smoke and burn her own daughter's skin with.

"you will never see her a day in your life. ever again. you hear me?" her dad's voice rang through her head, that's the same thing he told her seven year old self. she heard footsteps coming near the staircase but celeste couldn't even move.

she was stuck her, her feet were almost glued to the floor. she tried to force her self to breath normally but she only felt her breathing get heavier and uneven each second.

she regretted not moving from her position because she was met with a face she hadn't seen in years. scarlett looked different to say the least.

her blotchy skin was greasy, filled with sweat like she just ran a lap. her dark brown eyes were drooped down with multiple overlapping eyebags. she had a ugly lace glued horribly to her head.

celeste didn't even notice the mug that had formed on her lips until scarlett smacked her teeth together looking her daughter up and down. "is this what you have your daughter wearing? unbelievable." she rolled her eyes before turning around to argue with her ex-husband.

celeste's mug pulled down to a frown, even how much she to hated hurt mom, she hated how she wished she could have her in her life.

celeste switched her heel back to her room, missing the soft look her dad sent her when she left.

when she made it to her room she shut the door softly trying to wake darrian up but to her surprise he had gotten up already with his head against the head board of the bed, scrolling on his phone.

celeste sniffled slightly already feeling her eyes pooled with tears ready to burst. she hated crying, it made her feel more weak.

darrian's head lifted up from his phone and made eye contact with her. his face expression softened when she got closer to the bed. "c'mere." he said softly, pulling her into his arms holding her tightly. like if he didn't she would slip out of his hands.

"what's wrong mama?" he questioned her, grabbing her face to see it now filled with wet tears. she let out a shaky breath trying to form words but nothing would come out, just stifled sobs. "hey, hey. it's okay. youn got to tell me now." he whispered while trying to soothe her breathing by rubbing her back.

celeste felt embarrassed and ashamed. here she was laying in her friends arms because she couldn't 'suck it up' like her mom used to tell her.

but that didn't stop her from wrapping her hands around his neck. sobbing uncontrollably until she fell back to sleep.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE──── well that took a turn 😧..
anyways .. do y'all want me to release
the notti or jay book ? see u later pookies 😛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 865 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...
10.8K 68 14
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴀ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ."
314K 7.4K 66
︎♡︎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| he hates her and she hates him. But is it really hate? BOOK 1 ------------------- "You can't fight fire with fire." He said as s...
61.8K 1.6K 16
❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.