An Alternate world (Human mal...

By CreationCMDRX15

When Y/N was in dire need to get away from his psychotic girlfriend he ran away and stumbled into the forest... More

Season 1 and additional info
1. Wrong place wrong time
2. Hospitalized
3. Home sweet home
4. Welcome to hell
5. Popping the cherry
6. The Public brawl
7. Invited to the slumber party
8. The anamoly
9. The fight
10. Handling the heat
Season 2
11. Friends and Enemies
12. Nightmares to fireside dreams
13. Errands and Amour
14. The Car "Ride"
16. Love and Death
17. Epilogue

15. The birthday suprise

1K 6 9
By CreationCMDRX15

18+

*Brooke and has just finished vigorously messing around in her car and she was a bit antsy around everyone the minute we got back to the house. I walked over to her and asked her if she was okay which she told me she was fine.* "yeah I'm okay its just I'm nervous that's all." "I hear you." "How are not nervous at all." "I get nervous but I'm used to this." *everyone in the room was spooked for a moment when Sarina began speaking into a  microphone before going through the crowd and pulled me close to her.*
"And personally I wouldn't have ever been able to do it without my loving boyfriend Y/N who I love so dearly because of all the things he's done for me ever since he's been here staying with the girls and I."

"Y/N I love you so much and I want you to know that because you truly make me happy, at first I didn't expect our relationship to turn into something very special which I'm glad it did cause your a very loving person. When I say you make me happy I mean it, I always know that your on time you good to people no matter what your generous and your intentions are good and you always do the right thing. Your always there for me you weather it is helping me out with schoolwork, running errands if I need an extra hand by my side or just needing someone to listen if I gotta get something off my mind. It's always you who is there for me." *the entire crowd began awing and smiled at me which I wasn't expecting at all.* "I just need you to know that Y/N that I truly love you." "And I love you too Sarina my words cannot express how much I admire everything about you." *Sarina then finished up her speech as the crowd applauded her and cheered for her as I walked up to her pulling my girlfriend into a warm hug as she kissed me sweetly.* "hey I was looking for you where were you!" *My silence said enough as I didn't know how else to say it* "you were fucking a girl I can just tell. Anyways your mine for the rest of the night, no if, ands or butts." "Yes ma'am" *she quickly spun her head around smirking at me with that sexy smile she always had.* "hmm playing all good boy now are he huh?" *she winked at me before walking over to her mother taking me hand.* "ohhh Sarina I just have it say that was a beautiful speech you gave. I told you it wasn't bad and you didn't believe me otherwise." "Y/N thank you for making my daughter smile and laugh every day it's been a long time since I've seen my baby girl so joyful now that she's a moody adult though I'm sure she's found her true love." *the three of us chuckled as Sarina wasn't embarrassed at all by her comments and embraced me in her arms as I rubbed her back gently. I looked up at Cynthia as she gave me that nod of approval that I was allowed to go marry her if I ultimately chose to." "Hey Sarina why don't you go talk to your friends I must speak with your man" "alright no problem just steal him from me for the night." *she led me over to the balcony outside which had a very nice view as she then smiled warmly at me.* "Y/N I've known you for a very long time now and I think it's time you finally are part of this family." "Mrs. Lechuvo I've always wanted to be part of the family it's just I don't know if the others would accept me since I'm different you know." "Y/N everyone will see you different but they'll have to get used to it for a long long time because the reason I wanted to speak with you privately is because Im giving you my daughters hand in marriage." *I didn't even know what to say as I hugged her tightly not letting go at all.* "I can just tell she wants to be with you forever and wants to spend the rest of her life with you she's always happy around you and I want you to know you can gladly marry her."

"Thank you Mrs. Lechuvo I promise you I will treat her like a queen. I will for care her until the end of time and I will treat her with love respect and remain loyal to her no matter what." "I've trusted you with her now but now I truly do after hearing your honestly and how you want to care for my daughter when she leave the house one day I know she'll be in perfect hands with a good man like you." *she kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly as we walked back in the house seeing Sarina talk to Bethany and Brooke while sitting on the stairs.* "hey Romeo why over here you!" *Beth called out as the girls began giggling.* "you try the food it's so good" *the girls agreed with Beth as an annoying voice was heard from behind me." "Oh man look what got here a no fur engaged to Sarina." "Kyle shut up!" *He turned to Sarina and grabbed her on the side of her head smashing it into a vase which was his last mistake he'd ever make
Cause I picked him up and suplexed him into the ground, I rolled over him and started punching him in the face repeatedly before kneeing him breaking his nose in an instant. He kicked me off of him a sh crawled over to the historical relics which were in the living and chose the katana and sliced me across the cheek and sliced me in my abdomen just cutting it ever so slightly and it hurt unbelievably. *I looked for an opening to disarm him and pulled some aikido shit out of my ass dodging his sword stab and grabbing it flipping him over me and held the blade against his neck as everyone was nasty on what I would do to this kid weather I was gonna kill him or not which would fuck up my good graces for sure for everything I've done for Sarina the one thing they remember is I killed her cousins. So I placed the weapon aside before giving the kid an ass beating. I kept repeatedly punching him in the face breaking his jaw and nose again for the second time and knocking him into the ground with a kick to the stomach.* "Get the fuck out of here stupid punk!!" *I kicked him in the side as he got up and ran out the door with a couple of his cousins.*

*Sarina walked over to me and helped me up the stairs took my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom where all the medical supplies were and she sat me down on the toilet and got on my level checking out my bloody wounds which were bad.* "now let's see what we're working with...you poor thing, my baby all bruised up cause he wanted to stand up for his mate Heh...alright now I'm going to take some peroxide and clean your wound." *she poured it on some gauze and gently patted down on my cuts which stung bad.* "Ah!" *her face filled with sadness and sorrow as she then cupped my cheek as I didn't want her to clean my cuts.* "Babe just stop I'll do it myself!" *I pulled away not letting her go near me one bit.* "First off no I love you and secondly it's my number one priority to take care of you now." *she smiled warmly and kissed my forehead.* "just be brave for me Y/N okay." *I smiled softly and let her take my arm and clean my wounds before she covered it up with some gauze and left a kiss there.* "I love you so much Y/N you don't realize it yet but when it's just the two of us with a big family." "You really wanna have kids with me don't you?" "Y/N I've been wanting you to knock me up since the first time we slept together but I figured we'd wait till we're out of the house and on our own." *well since we've only got a couple months left before the semester ends why don't we try now?" "Y/N are you serious right now?" "Yes Sarina I want to be with you forever as much as you wanna be with me and I promise you this I'll stop all the sleeping around bullshit." "Y/N I couldn't care in the slightest bit about that I was just annoyed cause you missed half my fucking speech that was dedicated to you silly" *she smiled and kissed me sweetly cupping my cheek as I flinched.* "oh shit sorry!" *she just leaned in and kissed me sweetly as we shared a tiny make out session in the bathroom.* "Y/N...naughty naughty" *she smiled against my lips as we continued to kiss each other.* "you wanna bring this to the bedroom or stay here." "I say we go downstairs for a bit and then continue this later on alright we'll have time for crazy monkey sex another time."

*the two of us hurried downstairs as people were gathering around to I guess play a game.* "hey you two wanna play some manhunt with us?" "Sure we'd be down." *a couple of the kids gathered up into teams of two which this worked out perfectly in our favor as that's what we were hoping for.* "okay here's the rules it's hide and seek in reverse, a small group hides while everyone else looks for them. The game goes on until all the hiders are found." *everyone nodded as the countdown began Sarina immediately grabbed my hand bolted with me out the back door and up the stairs to the top of the house that was only accessible by a certain identification." "Where are we going?" "Oh would you shush for a second!" *she made sure to lock the door before grabbing me and dragged to a very secluded spot.*

"figured I'd find a spot just for us." *she smiled and sat down with me as she kissed me slowly while cupping my cheek gently smiling against my lips.* "baby you sure this is a good idea—" *she gently slapped my cheek demanding I stop talking and just kiss her.* "just hush up pretty boy and kiss me tonight it's about us not about anyone else and I don't care if we get caught at this point." "Did you least make sure you locked it" "yes baby I made sure" did you double lick it and make sure we don't get interrupted by anyone." *she pushed me down onto the bed meeting my lips with a soft gentle kiss.* "I'm saying this respectfully by you need to quiet your mouth and stop worrying all the time." *she giggled as she kept kissing me before sticking her tongue in my mouth as we tilted our heads opposite ways and slowly began kissing sliding our tongues with one another as we couldn't keep our hands off each other as we started touching and feelings our bodies.

she smirked and kissed on my lower abdomen using her teeth to undo my shorts and gently pulled my underwear down revealing my dick which brought a happy smile to her face as it became rock hard within an instant of her touching it as she stroked it with her hand very gently before putting it inside her mouth gulping on it taking it as far as she could coughing in it before sucking me off like how she usually would which was a nice slow pace or build up the tension. I gently pushed her head up and down bobbing her head as she normally wouldn't ever let me do this but she just winked at me as I forced it down her throat more making her gag as she spit all over my cock.* "fuck!" *she gasped as she stroked it a bit quicker giggling as she took it in her mouth again slurping on it making it a sloppy mess with a smirk on her face as she got really into it and started sucking on it more passionately.*

"Jesus Christ, Sarina that feels amazing." *she spit on my dick before going down to my balls and licking them getting them all wet covering them with her saliva that drooled down my dick covering them more with precum mixed with her saliva." "it's tastes so good baby just as I imagined!" *she glided her tongue across the ridge of my cock making her way up to the tip slapping it on her tongue as she then slapped her face a couple times with it before blowing me again which I couldn't get over the fact at how amazing she was at it. I continued to hold back my moans as I just couldn't take it and just let the pleasure get the best of me as I began moaning quietly which made her ears perk up with the most sluttiest grin on her face as kept sucking on my tip which made me feel incredible things.*

"Sarina if you keep sucking I'm gonna cum" *she was paying attention for sure as she instantly started speeding up her sucking and jerking off while she fondled my balls in the other hand which made cum in an instant spurting so much cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all opening her mouth showing me there wasn't a single drop left.* "Ah! Damn baby that was so fucking good" "hmm I'm glad but now let's get to the fucking of our lives." *she got up led me over to the bed and switched sides as she laid there waiting for me to take her and fill her pussy up breeding her with me seed

"Sarina are you ready" "yes...just take a look my pussy that's always soaking the minute you walk in the room. Oh yes I mean it baby when I saw you at my speech I had to clear my throat cause my mouth started watering from how hot you are." *I smirked softly gently caressed her ass teasing her with my cock as I slipped it between her thighs making a mess in between as I was leaking everywhere on her inner thighs. I pulled out of there and slowly edged myself against the entrance of her inviting pussy which I couldn't hesitate anymore and slowly pushed myself into her wet pussy that engulfed my dick covering it with her juices.* "ooouuahhh!" *she let out a soft moan of pleasure as I slid the entire thing in making her moan a bit loud as I cupped her breast in my hand.*

"Y/N you feel...incredible!" *I chuckled softly thrusting my hips slowly into her as I told her she felt amazing.* "just keep fucking me like that Y/N and don't stop!" *I kept going the same pace stretching her walls which made her eyes widen and let out a louder moan as I didn't even bother to cover her mouth as I didn't care heard us.* "hey baby I wanna switch it up I want you to fuck my doggystyle!" *I entered her from behind thrusting my hips into her spanking her ass so hard it left a handprint mark as she began moving her hips against me while I continued to pound her a bit rougher than I usually did* "fuck me harder!" *I started pounding her much harder as I roughly grabbed her hair yanking it while fucking her as she let her tongue hang as moaned louder and louder and I was surprised no one even came up here cause of how loud she was*

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" *she started shaking so much and collapsed into the couch moaning loudly as I ravaged her pussy thankfully she grabbed a nearby pillow and screamed my name while coming so hard her walls constricted around my dick it felt even better as I couldn't take it anymore as I was getting close to coming as well.* "Sarina I'm gonna cum!" "Do it Y/N cum for me, Cum inside me! Fill me up like I'm your little bitch in heat and BREED ME!!" *I let out a moan as I pushed deeper into her feeling my dick pulse pump her full. I moved myself and went to go pull out but she wouldn't let me she flipped me over on my back and straddled me as she began riding me getting me closer again in an instant as I grabbed her hips hard while coming again inside as she smiled at me with an exhausted smiled before dropping in my arms very tired.* "fuck that was incredible Y/N, I've never fucked this hard ever." *she nuzzled up close grabbing a nearby blanket which covered our naked bodies that was covered in sweat and bodily fluids.*

"Just rest easy in my birthday girl" *her eyes lit up and sparkled and has the exact reflection as the night sky as it was filled with so many pretty stars.* "god it's been so long since I've had a good fuck like that from you" *she smiled happily and snuggled close to me pushing me deeper into her making me all cozy with the warmth of the fur along with her warm wet pussy clenching around my dick that throbbed inside her.* "don't pull out, I want you to stay inside me." *I nodded and kissed her forehead cuddling closer to her as I kept her safe in my arms as that's all she wanted was to be cuddled close to me.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 47
It all started when I bumped into the dragon kings I hope you all enjoy reading this story AND AS I SAID BEFORE, NO ART OR VIDEOS ARE MINE AND THEY A...
8.1K 827 48
Evie is haunted by her past, and so tangled up with her best friend and room mate she isn't even sure she remembers how to be an independent person a...
11.2K 293 20
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...
43.7K 643 29
"Gay Furry Love" was a story that was written under the inspiration of a bunch of other stories. Its about one kid going through too much in life whi...