His Innocence

By lostlixee

"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason ma... More

Copyright Disclaimer
❣️ HIS INNOCENCE ❣️
°•° CHARACTERS °•°
•|PROLOGUE|•
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter- 32
Chapter- 33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter- 36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
Chapter- 45
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Chapter- 50
Chapter- 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter- 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter- 55
Chapter- 56
Chapter- 57
Chapter- 58
Chapter- 59
Chapter- 60
Chapter- 61
Chapter- 62
Chapter- 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter- 65
Chapter- 66
Chapter- 67
Chapter- 68
Chapter- 69
Chapter- 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter- 72
Chapter- 73
Chapter- 74
Chapter- 75
Chapter- 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter- 78
Chapter- 79
Chapter- 80
EPILOGUE
LOVE❤️
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT 🔊

Chapter- 39

22.5K 1.9K 535
By lostlixee

तेरी आंखों में भी प्यार है, तेरे लबों पर भी प्यार हैं
दिल पर हाथ रख कर देख एक बार तूझे पता लगेगा तुझे किसका इंतज़ार है।

"Neha!! Neha!! We kissed! We finally
Kissed!!!" Mira held Neha's hands and spun around in joy, She looked so happy.

"OMG!! Really!!!" Neha exclaimed in shock.

"Mira, are you sure? You didn't force Yug bhaiya right?" Neha asked.

"Shut up! I didn't! We kissed with our consent! Neha!!! I so loved the kiss!!" Mira told her showing all her teeth.

"I can't believe it! You sure it was Yug bhaiya?" Neha asked but shut her mouth after earning a glare from Mira.

"Oh My God! I Kissed Yug!! His lips were so soft like petals!" She told her remembering his lips.

"Ok Mira, it's good you had your first kiss but don't tell me in detail or whenever I will see bhaiya my mind will go on your words! And he is my soon to be Jiju na!" Neha teased her.

"Neha!! Don't tease me!" Mira hit Neha's hand being dramatically shy.

"You know I made Kabir sleep in Yug Bhaiya's room! Meenakshi Aunty and Shaan uncle came, must have wanted to wish him but not getting any reply they went."

"Yeah I know, Kabir helped us in coming back here"

"You should change now you are wet, enough romance for today!" Neha told her looking at her from head to toe.

'Now who will tell You, Neha, I am not only wet because of the Rain!' Mira thought.

"I know what you are thinking!" Neha told her making her eyes widen.

"Shameless!" Mira said and made her way towards the bathroom.

"Wow! It's You, not me!" Neha said looking at her fading figure with a done face.

When Mira came back and lay on the bed, sleep was far away, the smile was constant on her face, and their kissing was still running in her mind, she giggled when she remembered how she dealt with the after-kiss situation, She made him so much embarrassed.

FLASHBACK

They were still kissing while holding each other like their life depends on it, but when they heard the sound of the thunderstorm Mira flinched which made them break the Kiss, Yug rubbed her back slowly.

Their lips were parted but their foreheads were still touching while panting heavily with their eyes closed, They were too shy to make any eye contact.

Mira's heart was thumping loudly so at he could hear them and She knows that Yug must be looking like a red tamatar.

Mira slowly opened her eyes and found him inhaling a deep breath, A red tint formed on her cheeks looking at his swallowed lips.

Was She feeling proud?

Hell Yes!!!

They Kissed! Finally!!

Dancing in the Rain and Kissing the love of your life was at the top of her wishlist, And see He fulfilled it!

"Y-Yug!" She called him while Blushing.

"Hmm?" He just hummed and his eyes were still closed.

"Kaisa laga?" She asked.

(How was it?)

"Huh? Um..I-It I..." Yug looked at her and tried to say but he was too shy to say.

"It-It was a-a, how.. how can I tell this?" Yug became flutter.

"God gifted you mouth to speak" Mira replied with a mischievous in her tone.

"A..wo...Umm, N-Nice" he looked away.

"Nice? Seriously? I expected something else!"

"I-It was g-good then!" Yug becomes embarrassed.

"Good!?" Mira whined making him shocked, Now how can he tell this? But still taking a deep breath He said.

"I loved it!" He spoke without stuttering.

"Ah, that is what I wanted to hear! You know it was so tough for me to manage everything so early, that too here!" Mira grinned making him confused.

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"Huh? Arey about this birthday surprise!" She told him making him more embarrassed.

"Wait! Did you think I-I was talking about our Ki-Kiss?" She asked, he just looked away which confirmed her and a blush crept on her cheeks.

"Well... The kiss was something I would love to take daily" She replied to which Yug bit his lower lip.

"Don't do that! They are already so soft! I was making sure that they don't bleed!" Mira told him eyeing his lips, damn man, he was making her go crazy.

Hearing her words he gulped and licked his lips but got shocked when Mira pressed her lips on his again without any warning, it took him time to comprehend but eventually kissed her back, how can he resist her now?

FLASHBACK ENDS

***

Next Day..
Morning..

"Happy Birthday Mere Bacche!" Meenakshi Hugged her elder grandson.

(My Child)

"Thank you Dadi!" Yug gave her a small smile.

"You know, I came to your room at midnight, but you didn't open the door!" She told him making him remember the reason and his cheeks redden.

"Umm, D-Dadi I-I was tired so I slept early!" Yug said and glanced at Mira who was already looking at him, when he looked at her, she immediately down her lashes.

"Oh never mind, You are not feeling any pain right?" Meenakshi inquired.

"No, I am good!"

"Happy birthday Yug!" Shaan wished him

"Thanks, dad" Yug gave him a formal smile which didn't go unnoticed by him and Mira.

"Happy birthday Yug!" Janvi wished him, He nodded after saying thanks to her.

Everyone wished Yug except Dipti which made him a little sad but he is habitual now, he just shrugged it off with a faint smile on his face, and Shaan was standing noticing his behaviour, he felt a pang in his heart, today if he was happy then he was sad too, He was feeling incomplete.

"Bhai, Aaj toh celebration Banta hai!" Geeta exclaimed.

"Of course! We will do that, it's been 10 years since he didn't celebrate his birthday, and for the last two years after he came back to his home city, he never celebrated and denied but today we are here, so we will surely celebrate!" Meenakshi said

"No Dadi, I don't like Celebration that's why I don't, and today also, I will prefer if everyone takes it as a Normal day!" Yug said denying the idea.

"But Bhai it's your birthday!" This time Kabir said, and Yug looked at him with don't act like you never celebrated my birthday because Kabir has always been with him on his birthdays celebrating it on the small stage.

"But why don't you want to celebrate Yug? You know My Mira starts chanting it's her birthday a week before!" Akhil told him.

"I-It just I don't like it!" Yug replied awkwardly.

"Yug we are celebrating and I am not taking any excuse!" Meenakshi told him ending the discussion.

"Da---"

"Shut up!" She shut him immediately to which he pouted making Mira chuckle, it took everyone's attention but she acted like she was clearing her throat.

"Now we have a lot of work to do for the night so we should start now only! Akhil ji please come with me I have a list to show you" Shaan said and went with Akhil.

"Janvi beta, Dipti you both come with us, I and jiji have chosen some jewelleries, take a look and then told me I will call the jeweller" with that the four ladies also went from there.

When the elders left the living room, only Mira-Neha, Yug-Kabir and Teena were present there.

"Ahem ahem" Kabir fake coughed looking at Yug and Mira teasingly which made Yug look away.

"I still can't believe this man had his first kiss that too lip to lip!" Neha whispered near Kabir's ear to which he chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Mira asked folding her hands.

"Nothing, Neha is saying she wants to dance on Amitabh Bachchan ji's song"

"Which song?" Mira asked curiously

"Jooma chumma de de chumma"

Yug choked in air hearing his baby brother who wants to have some special treatment.

"Are you okay, Yug?" Teena Asked in concern before Mira could say anything.

'YUG!!!' Mira exclaimed in shock in her mind.

"No, I am fine, thanks!" Yug Smiled at her only to make her more happy and Mira experienced a heart attack, She glared at him but he didn't glance at her.

Popat 💀

"Teena, don't you think you should call Yug B.H.A.I.Y.A? He is so older than you!" Mira told her telling her the spelling of bhaiya.

"Um, I-I always call him by name!" Teena replied and the smile on her face faded and the reason was absolutely Mira Rajput.

"Let it be Mira" Yug told her understanding her tone but she just glared at him and then Smirked internally.

"She is like a kid Yug, I am just telling her basic manners! Will you like it if someday our children call you Yug rather than saying DAD?" Mira spoke with a tight lip smile but it made Yug's Jaw drop, Teena looked at her like she has grown horns on her head and Kabir-Neha looked Shocked.

"Mi-Mira What are you saying?"

"I am not saying anything wrong, one day you and me.." Mira acted like a shy bride, kabir and Neha controlled their laugh while Teena was still in shock digesting her words.

Her words made him embarrassed, he would have blushed but if she said this also but she said it in front of everyone, he held her wrist and took her with him.

Teri nazar billo teekhi
Mere dil pe aa lagi
Hunn mainu pichhe laake
Baby kidhar jaa rahi..

Chumma de, chumma le

Kabir sang looking at their fading figures while Neha burst into laughing.

.

Yug entered the room with Mira and locked the door.

Before she could do anything he pinned her on the wall which surprised her, his breath was falling on her neck, she gulped looking at him.

'Why he is waking up My wild fantasies!?'

Raat ka nasha abhi

Aankh se gaya nahi

Tera nashila badan
Baahon ne chhoda nahin
Aankhen to kholi magar
Sapna woh toda nahin
Haan wohi woh wohi
Saason pe rakha hua tere hoton ka
Sapna abhi hai wahi---

"Mira, You should think before saying something in front of people!" He told her shutting her wild fantasies.

"I know what I say okay, She needed to know this!" Mira replied with an angry pout, Yug's eyes fell on her lips but he shook his head concentrating on her words.

"If you know then why did you say that in front of Her?"

"Because she needs to know that This Yug Malhotra belongs to me only!" Mira pulled him through his collar, he widen his eyes in amusement.

"And why are you reacting like this huh? You are my Boyfriend!!"

"You are jealous!" Yug told her raising his right eyebrow with a combination of a small smirk on his face.

"Why will I be jealous? You are My Boyfriend!! You are Mine! I have kissed you! And if the kiss is not enough to claim you mine then I am even ready for the sex but wait why do you have a problem with me telling her about us? Don't say Malhotra you are enjoying her attention!! I will--- ammhm" Mira was blabbering continuously without listing to him so....

He simply kissed her.

He sucked her lower lip and moved his head a little back looking at her.

Shyness?

It was long gone 😭

Mira's eyes popped out and her breath stuck in the middle.

"How much you speak!" He put her hair strands behind her ear.

"I am not enjoying anyone's attention, I am enjoying your jealousy, Never You need to prove your love for me, I am already Yours Meri Jaan!" He whispered in a husky voice near her face.

That's all for Mira!

She had enough!

Hearing Meri Jaan from him, her body immediately reacts.

.

.

She fainted!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How's the chapter everyone?

Neha is still not believing 🤧

Yug is now all kissing kissing 🌚

Will Mira survive?🥲

Stay tuned to know..

Till then Take Care and Tata bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Do Vote and Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 47.4K 10
Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is your stop... Come with me to know how they...
618K 27.6K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
845K 30.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
757K 44.4K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...