Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 31-35

2.3K 32 14
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 31

    Liu Heping was sweating profusely while pulling the grass, and he was not honest, he always wanted to lean on Zhao Meili.

    Zhao Xiangdong's big head squatted in the middle, completely covering Zhao Meili's figure.

    And compared to Liu Heping's embarrassing lawsuit, Zhao Xiangdong's move to help weeding is more affordable.

    Liu Heping glanced at him for a few times, but he didn't respond as if he was blind. Zhao Meili didn't care about him at all.

    Liu Aiying was watching the Coke, holding back her laughter.

    Without the important status of the village party secretary's son, Zhao Meili ignored him, so why did she like him before?

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying shook their heads, not understanding.

    Zhao Meili also didn't understand what she liked about this person before.

    As far as educated intellectual youths are concerned, Liu Heping graduated from elementary school, and her academic qualifications are not as high as hers.

    Any male educated youth randomly selected by the Educated Youth Academy is more knowledgeable than him.

    As far as the elegant appearance of the white-faced scholar is concerned, compared with Lin Wenqing, it seems a bit pretentious and fake.

    Zhao Meili thought about it, and thought that she was probably blinded by someone when she first came here.

    No matter how you look at Liu Heping now, he really looks like the little boy who eats soft rice as Liu Aiying said.

    Therefore, Liu Heping's glances were really thrown to the blind man, and Zhao Meili hid behind Zhao Xiangdong and ignored them.

    Zhao Xiangdong, the "blind man" who received the glances and rolled his eyes, grinned at Liu Heping, with bad eyesight.

    The whole afternoon passed in a strange atmosphere among the three of them. Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying weighed the bundled weeds and handed them over to work, and took the picked out young wild vegetables and prepared to go back to cook.

    At the end of the road, a military green jeep drove slowly, very familiar.

    Lin Wenqing grabbed Jiang Qiuyue's braided tail and motioned her to look across the road when Jiang Qiuyue was glaring.

    The speed of the jeep was not slow, and it had already driven in front of the crowd returning from work.

    Jiang Qiuyue paused, and subconsciously touched her waist with her free hand, where there was still a sheet of great unity.

    At this time, Liu Jianguo led the next group of people to meet him in a hurry, and when the car stopped, he opened the door with his own hands, with a very respectful attitude.

    Seeing this, the villagers paused to watch, not knowing what kind of person came, even the captain of the brigade treated him so hospitablely.

    The car door opened, and a military boot stretched out to step on the ground, followed by long thin and powerful legs, a narrow waist tightly bound by a belt, and finally a dark face with a wheat complexion.

    It's Peng Jingye.

    A green military uniform gave him the feeling of a catwalk model, neat and stylish, neat and tidy.

    His short hair has grown from a one-inch head, and the thin forehead hair has grown a little, covering some handsome eyebrows and eyes, making him appear a little silent.

    But in the eyes of the villagers, he was still a handsome young man, and the eyes of the seven aunts and eight aunts all lit up, rushing to look at him.

    Peng Jingye's expression was serious, and he didn't respond to any appreciative or salivating eyes.

    After getting out of the car, he turned around and picked up a middle-aged man from the car, saluted and said, "Commissar, you're here."

    The man was in his forties, with a medium height and a cheerful and amiable face. Wearing an old military uniform, he is thin and has a literati temperament.

    Jiang Qiuyue took a closer look, she couldn't hide her flair and talent, she looked much more authentic than Lin Wenqing.

    Liu Heping is a scumbag in front of this person.

    Liu Jianguo went to shake hands with people attentively, and said with a smile, "It's finally here, it's good to be here, comrades of the political commissar, please hurry up." He waved his hand to lead the way.

    A group of people walked towards the captain's house politely, and the green army vehicle followed slowly.

    The crowd didn't go back to cook anymore, some circled around the green military vehicle to watch, and some followed Liu Jianguo to watch the excitement.

    Liu Aiying threw wild vegetables to Fang Weidong, and pulled Jiang Qiuyue to follow to see what was going on.

    Chen Zhonghua looked at Jiang Qiuyue's running back, shook his head and sighed, calling the male educated youths to go back and cook.

    Peng Jingye and the middle-aged man were welcomed into the captain's courtyard by Liu Jianguo, and everyone gathered outside the courtyard wall and looked in.

    From time to time, news came out from inside that the person who just arrived was the new political commissar of the Qingshan Brigade, a soldier transferred from the other side of the mountain, and he was about to take up his post now.

    Isn't that equivalent to the new village party secretary?

    Some people began to speculate that the new political committee member would not deal with captain Liu Jianguo like the previous Liu Yougen did. If the two of them formed cliques in private and fought internally, Linhe Village would not be able to survive.

    More people shook their heads and said no, he was a decent person who came out of the PLA barracks, and he had a high level of thought, so he could see those small profits in the village?

    Smart people know in their hearts that there is still chaos outside at this time, and it is impossible to say that someone who came here to be a cadre is just a temporary avoidance, and he will leave when the time comes.

    How can such a person care about small power and small profits on a small production team?

    Didn't see Liu Jianguo's attitude is very good, it is estimated that a big Buddha is ushered in, and it is fine to make offerings at ordinary times.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened to these conjectures, stepped on her feet and looked into the door of the captain's house, and met Peng Jingye's dark eyes standing inside the door.

    Jiang Qiuyue shuddered in fright, and smiled at the other party after realizing it.

    Peng Jingye stared at her quietly and closed the door.

    Liu Aiying booed along with the little girls in the village, regretting not being able to see the handsome guy.

    They like the weak and white-faced scholars, and they also like the masculine and handsome soldiers.

    Peng Jingye passed by briefly when he dealt with Liu Ergou last time, but this time he officially appeared in front of everyone in Linhe Village.

    As soon as he appeared, the decent and handsome appearance of the People's Liberation Army immediately captured all the little girls and daughters-in-law in the village.

    Seeing this, Jiang Qiuyue felt a little uncomfortable, as if her private treasure was being shared with the public.

    The door was closed, and the onlookers didn't dare to climb the blue brick wall of the captain's house, and dispersed within a short while.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't leave, but went up and knocked on the door under Liu Aiying's surprised gaze.

    The door opened in a second, and the person behind the door seemed to have been standing there without moving.

    "Soldier Peng" Jiang Qiuyue greeted with a smile, and handed over a small purse.

    The small pouch is modeled after the retro wallet of the previous life. In fact, it is equivalent to a small cloth bag tied tightly with a rope. The material printed with a blue background is still a very delicate needlework at this time.

    Peng Jingye looked at her gravely, blocking the door without letting anyone in, but without hesitation, he quickly dragged the small purse into his palm.

    "I accept it, you should go back quickly." Peng Jingye lowered his eyes.

    Seeing that he accepted it, Jiang Qiuyue breathed a sigh of relief, and finally returned it.

    She doesn't get paid for nothing, she hasn't thanked him yet, how can she ask for his allowance again.

    "Then tell me when you leave, I planted a large piece of mint grass, and I will bring you some. Thank you for your help last time." Although Li Yonghong ran back in the end, Liu Ergou was the one he really cleaned up. .

    Jiang Qiuyue specifically talked to him before turning around and returning to the Educated Youth Court with Liu Aiying who was waiting there.

    It was already dark, and the two ran back quickly. Liu Aiying still asked Jiang Qiuyue about her relationship with that handsome soldier with a gossip.

    The last time I saw someone helping her, this time I was talking and giving needlework to others. The relationship seems to be not simple.

    Jiang Qiuyue only said that she was a friend she met on the train, and thanked him for helping to capture Liu Ergou, but did not mention the night of the Great Unity.

    Liu Aiying smiled deeply, obviously not believing it.

    Friends you met on the train? How familiar are these words?

    Oh yes, Comrade Lin also met on the train, and I have never seen Comrade Jiang doing needlework for others.

    Tsk tsk... There is a situation.

    After Jiang Qiuyue left, Peng Jingye kept staring at the direction the person was leaving until he could no longer see anyone, then closed the door and retreated into the courtyard.

    The soft and silky fabric in the palm of his hand told him that this was a gift made with heart.

    Peng Jingye spread his palms, picked up the string of the small purse with his fingers and twirled it around in front of his eyes, and opened the mouth of the purse with a gentle pull with the other hand.

    A folded boxy Great Unity ticket was revealed inside.

    Peng Jingye's face darkened, and he almost threw the money out.

    The ticket was very familiar, it was the one he sent out, and it was returned again!

    "What are you holding in your hand?" Someone suddenly said.

    The political commissar was standing in front of the main room, asking him with a gentle smile.

    Peng Jingye quickly hooked the purse into his sleeve and hid it, awkwardness flashed across his serious and quiet face.

    Finally, he took out the card of Great Unity and threw it over, "You can keep the money paid by others, political commissar."
Chapter 32

    The political commissar took over the banknotes that were flung at a disagreement, and said helplessly, "It's useless for me to want this. It is said that I was assigned here, but the food account is still in the army, and food and drink are provided. What should your wife do?" Peng

    Peng Jingye immediately reached out to take it back, and the political commissar looked at his extremely quick movements and felt amused.

    "I said you won't be in a hurry to marry a wife, right?"

    Peng Jingye snorted, "Save for now." He quickly snatched Da Tuan and put it in his pocket.

    The political commissar teased, "It's not easy to recruit a little girl with your good looks, it's your family's business..."

    Peng Jingye's first half of the sentence was very pleasing to the ear, and the fine long hair on the top of his head was docile and let the wind blow Swagger, wait until the second half of the sentence... the short hair exploded in an instant.

    Peng Jingye's wandering mind was knocked down to the bottom of the ditch all of a sudden, his body was stiff, and gradually returned to the silent appearance when he came.

    The political commissar sighed and said don't be discouraged, first find a little girl as a partner and deal with it slowly, there must be a way before the car reaches the mountain, and the mess in Kyoto will end one day.

    If it doesn't work, just get married here, without informing the old man.

    Those people didn't know, so they wouldn't extend their hands to interfere in the personal affairs of a big courtyard kid.

    After hearing this, Peng Jingye didn't know what to think, and asked with deep hope, "Will it end?" "

    Yes, yes, everything will pass." The political commissar looked at the eastern horizon and said firmly.

    Time will tell and everything will be fine.

    Liu Jianguo accompanied him and couldn't understand their riddles. He was more respectful than afraid of the new middle-aged man whose name was obscured by the name of the political commissar.

    Compared to that person's secretiveness, Peng Jingye was more familiar to Liu Jianguo. After all, the two had met each other last time when they experienced Liu Ergou's incident.

    "The two stay for a light meal? The family is preparing dinner." Liu Jianguo suggested, looking at Peng Jingye.

    Smoke was already rising from the shed next to the green brick house, and Liu Jianguo's two daughters-in-law were busy cooking inside, bringing out all the good things they ate during the holidays as a treat for the guests.

    The political commissar waved his hand and walked to Peng Jingye, saying that cadres should not take needles from the masses, and then sent Peng Jingye back to report.

    Peng Jingye responded without moving his heels, and told Liu Jianguo about Liu Ergou.

    Seeing that he suddenly had something to say, the political commissar waited aside and stopped urging him.

    Liu Jianguo already knew where Liu Ergou was when he went to the county police station last time. Now that Peng Jingye explained it to him personally, he immediately felt that he was being treated sincerely by comrades in the People's Liberation Army, and he felt very comfortable.

    As a result, Liu Jianguo's impression of Peng Jingye became better and better, and his conversation became more cordial.

    At first, the political commissar thought that Peng Jingye had something to tell others, but gradually he felt that something was wrong.

    What the two of them were talking about, a bunch of trivial things that were here and there.

    The political commissar glanced suspiciously at Peng Jingye, who was serious and serious. Why did he feel that soldier Peng was delaying time?

    "Let's go, it won't get dark anymore." The political commissar reminded him, and sure enough, Peng Jingye frowned.

    After Liu Jianguo heard the news, he cleaned up the house where the political commissar lived, but Peng Jingye, who came to see him off, had to report back to the camp before the specified time.

    Peng Jingye's face was pulled down, he glanced at the door and saw that there was no movement, so he could only walk out behind the political commissar.

    The jeep was parked outside, and the little soldier sat in the driver's seat and waited for orders. When he saw them coming out, he immediately got out of the car and saluted.

    "Go back and train hard. The body is the foundation of the revolution. As long as the capital is still there, there will be a day when it will not be returned." The political commissar solemnly patted Peng Jingye on the shoulder and encouraged him.

    Peng Jingye nodded respectfully.

    The little soldiers opened the car door for Peng Jingye, but they heard him say, "Let's go for a while, and I will be the political commissar to see me off."

    The political commissar thought that Peng Jingye was reluctant to make such a request, and the corners of his eyes were slightly moist, so he nodded his head and said yes.

    The two began to walk slowly towards the entrance of the village on foot, talking about interesting things from the past, recalling the past, and remembering the feelings of the past.

    Political commissar Mian Gu said that after walking for a while now, the wimpy spirit hidden in his heart finally eased a little.

    "You really have two hands, kid. You instantly took away the sullenness in my heart." The political commissar gave Peng Jingye a slap in the chest and praised him.

    However, the next moment he knew that people can't be passionate, otherwise they would be slapped in the face immediately.

    When they were approaching the entrance of the village, someone behind them caught up.

    Peng Jingye paused when he got into the car, and looked at the man waving his hands and trotting over.

    "Huh~ It's a good thing we caught up. This is for you." Jiang Qiuyue ran out of breath, and handed a small bundle of greens to Peng Jingye.

    The mint grass was neatly tied into bundles and washed very cleanly. There were still drops of water on the thick leaves, and a cool breath rushed over.

    Peng Jingye looked at her, took the things, turned them over twice and said suddenly, "It's better than what I planted." Half of the ones he planted died.

    Jiang Qiuyue laughed, saying that the ones grown at home are cleaner than those grown in the wild, but the effect is the same.

    If she wants to grow something like this in the future, it doesn't take much effort.

    Peng Jingye hummed.

    Seeing that it was getting late, Jiang Qiuyue suggested, "Then go back quickly, the road is not easy to walk in the dark."

    She still remembered that he went back by car last time, and was preoccupied by what Lai Saner had done. I had time to think about it, but now I think about it, I am a little scared, what should I do if something happens.

    The political commissar looked left and right from the beginning to the end, and finally seemed to suddenly realize it, with a strange smile in his eyes.

    Hearing Jiang Qiuyue's words at this moment, he laughed and said, "Let's go, let's go quickly."

    In vain he just thought that Soldier Xiao Peng was reluctant to leave after being close to him, and he was moved by it, but it turned out.

    Soldiers Xiao Peng dawdled and procrastinated not because of him, a bad old man, but because he was looking forward to seeing off his little girl.

    Yoyo, mint is also given.

    Little Peng soldier, how big of a face do you have to let a girl take the initiative to give you grass?

    Why don't you take the initiative to send flowers to others? Is it a man?

    The political commissar ridiculed Peng Jingye in his heart, and drove Peng Jingye away with a smile on his face.

    If the two feelings last for a long time, how can they be in the morning and evening.

    If you don't go back, you will be criticized and reported.

    Peng Jingye's face was as dark as if he had been beaten with a stick, and after he kept urging him to say goodbye to Jiang Qiuyue, he got in the car and left.

    After walking not far, Peng Jingye carefully untied the bundle of mature mint grass in his hands, and the cool aroma suddenly became stronger, permeating the small space of the carriage.

    The little soldier in the driver's seat glanced at it while driving, "Squad leader, is this mint planted specially? It's much cleaner than the ones in the mountains. Can I give you two? I was bitten by mosquitoes on the mountain last night." Peng

    Jingye He slapped the outstretched claws away, and scolded, "There is nothing on the side of the road, pick it yourself!" He gathered the mint into his arms.

    Not even a single leaf!

    Seeing that his squad leader refused to take it like a food protector, the little soldier withdrew his hand and scratched his head resentfully, he should go back and find it himself.

    I don't know where the gods sent it, such a treasure.

    Peng Jingye lowered his head and stared at the emerald green, absent minded, pawing mints with his fingers.

    Something caught in the sleeve, he touched it, and took out the small purse with broken flowers on a blue background.

    The little soldier was delighted when he saw it, and said, isn't this the needlework that the girl's family gave to her sweetheart? Ouch, who is so courageous to hit the monitor on the head of the class.

    Peng Jingye knocked his head to shut him up.

    But my heart was churning and spinning, and I was in a very good mood for a while.

    Holding the purse and smelling it, there seems to be a faint fragrance, very similar to the smell of the little educated youth.

    Peng Jingye's face blushed inexplicably, and the corners of his mouth split uncontrollably.

    "Squad leader, I think your smile is a bit obscene." The little soldier interrupted suddenly.

    With a slap, he was beaten again, and just now he secretly concentrated on driving.

    Peng Jingye finally felt that the surroundings were clean, carefully picked out a few mint leaves that were beautiful and fragrant, and carefully put them into a small purse.

    Then he tied the opening tightly and stuffed it into the shirt pocket on his chest to finish the job.

    The little soldier watched silently, turning his head from time to time, hesitating to speak.

    After doing this a few times, Peng Jingye got impatient with his little tricks, hugged the mint grass tightly and said, "What do you want to do?!" "

    That..." The little soldier glanced at his chest, "That just put that The leaves will rot after being in for a long time, so it’s better to store them in the sun.”

    Otherwise, not only will the fragrance not last long, but the lining of the purse may be stained.

    Peng Jingye's face suddenly became embarrassed when he heard it, and hesitantly asked if it was true with a tiger's face.

    The little warrior nodded frantically, and guaranteed that what he said was true by running a 5,000-meter long-distance load.

    Peng Jingye immediately took out the purse and took out the leaves, put the purse back in his chest, chewed the mint leaves and ate them.

    eaten!

    The little soldier stared dumbfounded, and the car shook violently.

    "What are you thinking, drive hard!" Peng Jingye reprimanded with a cold face, and by the way collected the scattered mints without falling to the ground and tied them together again.

    After returning to the camp, Peng Jingye climbed to the roof of the barracks and spread out the mint grass to dry.

    Even if the soldiers under his command laughed at him for drying grass leaves in the middle of the night, the squad leader might be mentally handicapped.

    Peng Jingye didn't care, and punished them to run a 5,000-meter lap, and there was a burst of ghostly crying and wolf howling.

    At the same time, he also ran with them, and even ran a few laps after a group of people got tired, and finally ran to the well to take a shower hot all over.

    The joy that burst out of my heart faded a bit.

    After finishing, lying on the hardwood bed, Peng Jingye took out the small purse and stared at the flowers with his eyes.

    Thinking of the words I heard in the car, saying that this was a gift from the girl's family to my sweetheart.

    Boundless joy gradually spread from Peng Jingye's quiet heart.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't know that the small purse she randomly chose to pretend to be a great unity to avoid being seen was misunderstood as a token of love.
Chapter 33

    At that time, Jiang Qiuyue wanted to return the Great Unity to Peng Jingye.

    But Liu Aiying was still on the sidelines. If she saw it, it would be very troublesome to ask and explain.

    She simply took out the little lotus that she had practiced before, packed it and returned it.

    I didn't expect that the current fashion is far less open than modern times, and the girl's family giving away a purse has another meaning, which has been misunderstood.

    The political commissar didn't see the small purse that caused Peng Jingye's thoughts to flutter, but he saw a little sign between the two of them.

    Peng Jingye's small thoughts couldn't be concealed in front of him, Jiang, after all, the young man was young.

    As for the little girl...

    The political commissar took a careful look at Jiang Qiuyue, and smiled at her ignorant eyes.

    Oh, the two little guys don't understand anything yet, and they probably don't even know they like each other.

    Reckless, ignorant, shy, brilliant, beautiful, like a flower in bud.

    This is youth.

    The most beautiful years in one's life, the happiest and most unforgettable memories.

    The political commissar put away his reminiscing expression with a sigh, and smiled kindly at the little girl in front of him.

    He didn't intend to intervene to help, let the two young ones go on their own, to savor their youth.

    Jiang Qiuyue was inexplicably stared at by the new political commissar, and she smiled so inexplicably before leaving, maybe she is mentally retarded?

    No, no, she quickly shook her head to get rid of that thought.

    The first impression I had of this man before was that he was elegant and gentle, why do I feel that he smiles like an old fox now?

    It seems that everyone is not simple.

    The political commissar turned to his residence, Jiang Qiuyue said goodbye and went back to the Educated Youth Court.

    Liu Aiying waited for her in the yard, squatting on the field where mint grass was planted.

    It's just that the clumps of mint that grew lushly at noon have disappeared, leaving only bare soil and broken branches and leaves.

    "Hey, have you planted it for so long and gave it away all at once?" Seeing her come back, Liu Aiying came over and asked mysteriously.

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded, saying that it was originally planted for others, and of course the fruits harvested now are for others.

    And she also took the opportunity to repay the debt of favor, the best of both worlds.

    Lin Wenqing squatted aside and ate a bowl of glutinous rice paste, almost spit out when he heard it.

    Cough cough, Xiao Jiang educated youth is too young to understand, how can he understand the things between men and women? He wants to understand.

    Lin Wenqing's facial features twisted and twitched, and he silently mourned for the PLA comrade for three seconds.

    "Your face is twitched because of eating, isn't it delicious?" Liu Aiying turned her head and saw Lin Wenqing's distorted face, and immediately asked unhappy.

    Today's mush was cooked specially after she came back. The male educated youth just put the young wild vegetables in hot water and mixed them with chili oil.

    Lin Wenqing wiped his face, and casually praised the paste as a delicacy, so that Liu Aiying changed into a smiling face even though he knew that what he said was not true.

    Chen Zhonghua sat at the door of the east room, watching them fight and joking with each other from time to time.

    Chen Zhonghua is happy to see the restoration of a harmonious and peaceful life in the Educated Youth Court.

    But when I went to work in the afternoon, the people in the Educated Youth Court made another moth.

    This time it was Lin Wenqing who caused it.

    To be precise, it was Gao Yunmei who started it, and Lin Wenqing, the former partner, was unfortunately responsible.

    After watching the whole story, Jiang Qiuyue only said that she always had to pay it back when she came out to hang out.

    Gao Yunmei didn't know what she did when she went to work, so the person in charge of the division of labor arranged her piece of land next to Lin Wenqing.

    From time to time, I glanced over with big eyes, smiled at people, and worked side by side with people...

    The trick was fancy, and the corners of Jiang Qiuyue's eyes twitched when he saw it.

    Those who ride horses are all nonsense!

    Didn't Gao Yunmei break up with Lin Wenqing? At that time, because of avoiding suspicion, they didn't take care of people when they met.

    Now that the village party secretary's family has fallen, Gao Yunmei and Liu Heping have put aside their ambiguous relationship and flung themselves back into Lin Wenqing's arms?

    How big is Gao Yunmei's face? People are still waiting for her who is different and wants to change.

    Lin Wenqing refused!

    At the beginning, she was the one who wanted to break up and turned around to hook up with the former ambiguous object, but now she came back and wanted to date him again, how could it be such a good thing.

    Lin Wenqing is not afraid that Gao Yunmei will break up after seeking reconciliation, he is afraid of being cuckolded.

    If you don't fight for your breath, there is no way to get back together.

    However, Gao Yunmei's little trick made the two of them go to the field to weed and work together like a sweet couple, which made everyone who went to work misunderstand when they saw it.

    I thought that the young couple had an awkward fight before, but now the eldest daughter of the Gao family has finally learned to behave and is willing to bow her head first to please her partner.

    Right now, some people boast that Gao Yunmei is not only blessed to grow up in the Wangfuwang family, but also understands the principles and advances and retreats.

    Said that she is a rare wife candidate in the village, Lin Zhiqing can get her good luck for eight lifetimes.

    When the work was over, this kind of rumor passed through the mouths of the seven aunts and eight aunts, and it swept through Linhe Village like a tornado.

    Lin Wenqing: "..."

    It's good luck for eight lifetimes, I'm afraid it's bad luck for eight hundred lifetimes!

    People in the village say that he has a good appearance, and everyone sees him as the son-in-law of the Gao family.

    Coupled with the fact that Gao Yunmei was usually shy and silent when asked, the villagers thought that a good thing was about to happen for the two of them.

    Lin Wenqing was so angry that his teeth itched.

    Every time they met him and Gao Yunmei for jokes, they would painstakingly explain.

    It's a pity that people think he is thin-skinned and embarrassed to admit it.

    Lin Wenqing completely lost affection for Gao Yunmei, and even added a lot of disgust.

    Before Lin Wenqing gathered a group of cronies and friends to deal with them, Gao Yunmei had a problem of her own.

    For some reason, she was seen flirting with Liu Heping in the woods.

    Now the rumor of the two became the legend of the three...

    The villagers saw that the color on Lin Wenqing's head was getting closer and closer to nature.

    Green hat, probably he is wearing it.

    Lin Wenqing was wronged, he was the young couple who quarreled at the end of the bed, and it had nothing to do with him.

    However, the villagers said that they would not listen to his explanation, and the rumored version became that the eldest daughter of the Gao family, Yufu, had the skills to catch both of them with one hand!

    Lin Wenqing: (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴Fortunately

    , Lin Wenqing is a male educated youth. This catchy rumor will not have much impact on him as long as he doesn’t care about keeping his heart. Afterwards, most people will say that he is young The other educated

    youths laughed and watched the villagers interpret the speculation about the relationship between the three of them into gossip, various versions.

    This is the result of Lin Wenqing's provocation at the beginning, and now it is still It's up.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't expect that the rights and wrongs of those three people would involve her.

    That night, the educated youth courtyard had just had dinner, and a dozen or so people were busy with their own affairs while the sky was getting longer and dark.

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying was sitting at the door of the west room as usual, mending and doing her needlework.

    Gao Yunmei suddenly called out to someone outside, saying she wanted to find Lin Wenqing.

    Lin Wenqing, who was chatting with others and talking about poetry, suddenly choked and his face was colorful

    . See or see, he has nothing to say to her.

    He has been avoiding people recently, can't he afford to hide?

    After a long time, everyone should see clearly that Lin Wenqing is innocent and has nothing to do with those two people's mess.

    Gao Yunmei came to block people, Lin Wenqing didn't want to see troubles in her life.

    Fang Weidong saw that he was avoiding people like a snake and scorpion, so he stretched his neck and roared, "Why are you shouting? You are screaming! Comrade Lin is not here.

    " say.

    Gao Yunmei still wanted to pester her, but someone suddenly ran over and reported to her that Liu Heping's old lady Wang Dani had gone to her house.

    Only then did Gao Yunmei leave in a hurry, and did not stop blocking the gate of the Educated Youth Court.

    Not to mention that Wang Dani came to the gate of the Gao family and wanted to marry Gao Yunmei to her son by virtue of rumors, but how could she be rejected by the Gao family.

    But the next time she went to work, Jiang Qiuyue was cut off before she even got to the field.

    She was dragged into the grove by the tall and fat heroine, only in time to drag Liu Aiying, who was with her, into the woods.

    Gao Yunmei was so strong that she pulled the two female educated youths into the grove and stood still.

    The male educated youths didn't even react, they were suddenly pulled away by her.

    Seeing that Liu Aiying followed, the three of them finally stood by the woods as if they had something to say.

    Chen Zhonghua arranged for Fang Weidong to take two people to wait on the spot, while the others went on to work.

    Especially Lin Wenqing who had been hiding in the crowd when he saw Gao Yunmei appeared just now, he, the 'culprit', would go as far as he could.

    On this side, Liu Aiying stood still and pulled away Gao Yunmei's fat hand that was holding her, and asked her angrily what she wanted to do.

    Jiang Qiuyue rubbed her arms and was also provoked, looking at her with a very ugly face to say what she wanted to say.

    The place where she was grabbed by her was instantly green, which showed how strong Gao Yunmei's hands were.

    Unexpectedly, Gao Yunmei raised her head high, her nostrils upturned, and questioned Jiang Qiuyue arrogantly and indignantly.

    "Jiang Zhiqing, did you go to the county with Wenqing earlier?"

    Jiang Qiuyue frowned, she didn't expect the other party to come here suddenly just to ask about the last time she went to the county?

    Liu Aiying immediately answered and lashed out at her, "What's none of your business? Don't worry about eating salty radishes!"

    Gao Yunmei glared at her without waiting for Jiang Qiuyue's answer.

    She directly warned Jiang Qiuyue not to try to get close to Lin Wenqing, and not to run by his side.

    She said that Lin Wenqing was her Gao Yunmei's favorite, and the other mothers should not get close to her. It was just that the two of them had an awkward relationship before. In the future, let the female educated youths pay attention not to hit her.

    There was a burst of spittle like a machine gun, making the other two unable to react.

    "..." It's none of their business? !

    Jiang Qiuyue slammed the finger pointing at her, and interrupted in a cold voice, "Comrade Gao Yunmei, Lin Wenqing has nothing to do with me! It's useless for you to look for us!" After saying that, she was about to pull

    Liu Aiying away, feeling like a self-righteous Neuropathy has nothing to say.

    Gao Yunmei yelled that she opened her arms to block the way of the two and would not let them go, saying that Jiang Qiuyue was guilty, otherwise she would hide.

    Liu Aiying scolded her angrily, saying that no matter how good Lin Wenqing was in Gao Yunmei's eyes, they would look down on them.

    It is said that Comrade Jiang has a better candidate, but he looks down on Lin Wenqing's crooked melon and date.

    Jiang Qiuyue stopped her from talking nonsense, stretched out her hand and pushed Gao Yunmei who was blocking the way, and pushed her back.

    "If you have anything to do, go to the Lord, don't pester us!"

    After finishing speaking, Gao Yunmei, who was hopping, ran to join Fang Weidong.

    Gao Yunmei fell to the ground with her buttocks, and hammered the ground bitterly.

    Cursing the little goblin and vixen in his mouth, except for a seductive face, how can he compare to her!

    She wanted to find the real master, who made Lin Wenqing avoid her all the time.

    She can't block anyone!

    The goblins around him must be bewitching and speaking ill of her, otherwise why would Lin Wenqing, who was gentle and gentle with her earlier, ignore her at all? !

    They broke up before, but isn't she willing to come back?

    Doesn't he know how wronged she is? It still hurts her heart!

    If you ignore her again, she will be someone else's new wife!

    Liu Heping's white-cut hen mother and precious egg, his mother is a shit-stirring stick to rot the head of the kang, she can mess around and make people annoying!

    His family can't even afford to squander their food and wants to climb up to Gao's family to drag her down!

    The more Gao Yunmei thought about it, the more uncomfortable she was, and she hid in the grass and huddled into a ball, crying.

    "Are you okay?" Fang Weidong asked for confirmation.

    He saw from a distance that the three of them were pushing each other, and he was always ready to go to save the battle.

    Gao Yunmei is tall and fat, and two thin female educated youths may not be able to fuck her.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Zhiqing had two strengths and took the opportunity to push the person down and run back.

    Jiang Qiuyue and the others shook their heads and said they were fine. They probably didn't see anyone from Lin Wenqing who wanted to attack them.

    When he got to the field, Fang Weidong found Lin Wenqing, who was obsessed with playing hide and seek, and told him what happened just now.

    Lin Wenqing quietly touched Jiang Qiuyue's territory, and thanked Jia and apologized in a humble manner.

    Jiang Qiuyue was still a bit puzzled and couldn't figure it out, so she asked him, "I have nothing to do with you, why is Gao Yunmei following me?"

    Lin Wenqing rubbed his nose and said that when they came here together, they were all from Kyoto , probably misunderstood.

    This reminded Jiang Qiuyue of one thing.
Chapter 34

    "So it was your reason that Gao Yunmei and I were so displeased when I planted in spring back then?"

    Lin Wenqing nodded embarrassingly.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at him coolly, said that what he did was so outrageous that she didn't mention it to her, and concentrated on coaxing the beauties.

    Who did she provoke?

    Lin Wenqing giggled and muddled past.

    What can I say? At the beginning, it was just for fun, but now I don't care about it. Only when I think about it, I realize how stupid he is?

    Jiang Qiuyue asked Lin Wenqing to make it clear to Gao Yunmei that it would be a matter of cooperation or cooperation, so as not to implicate other people.

    Lin Wenqing assured her on the face, but she was very bitter in her heart.

    That woman pretended to be a fool as if she couldn't understand human words, how could he wake up a person who would rather pretend to be asleep?

    When the weeding was coming to an end, Lin Wenqing hadn't succeeded in getting rid of Gao Yunmei's entanglement, and the latter and Liu Heping's family were even more entangled, with a small fight every three days and a big fight every five days.

    The troubles of the two families have long been the subject of gossip among the villagers after dinner.

    In the past, it was Lao Gao's family who wanted to gain a firm foothold and wanted to curry favor with the village party secretary's family as their children's in-laws. Now it is Wang Dani's family who have no labor and no income at home and want to cater to the wealthy Lao Gao's family as long-term meal tickets.

    The faces of the two families are the same, the boss don't laugh at the second.

    When he went to the village square for a meeting again, Liu Jianguo announced that the weeding task of the Qingshan Brigade had been successfully completed, and the next step was to fertilize.

    There was thunderous applause from the audience.

    A table and two chairs were placed on the high platform. Liu Jianguo stood up and impassionedly mobilized everyone to do a good job in fertilizing and building for the brigade.

    The political commissar sat on the other chair with an enamel jar, smiled and let him take care of it. He never intervened easily to seize power. The villagers' worries before were unnecessary.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened casually below, and Liu Lanhua, who had become the women's director of Linhe Village, came over to deliver her packages in person.

    "Comrade Xiao Jiang, your family's things have arrived this month." Liu Lanhua handed Jiang Qiuyue the heavy burden, looked it over and said with a smile.     Jiang Qiuyue hurriedly stood up to thank you, "I'm sorry to trouble you, you don't need to deliver it yourself, just

    ask someone to tell me and I'll go to your house to pick it up."

It was willow orchids.

    How do you say that people are now women cadres, so you can't always trouble her.

    "Then what's the matter, don't be like them and see me as a small cadre and share my birth, if that's the case, I'm in a hurry with you." Liu Lanhua waved her hand grandly, speaking beautifully.

    Since she became a cadre, she has become much stronger at home and outside than before, and her speech is more open-minded than before.

    Jiang Qiuyue chatted with her a few words, and asked about the general work of the educated youths during the fertilization period.

    Liu Lanhua is so busy now that the villagers who had just stood for a while to do business came to find her. Liu Lanhua scolded Jiang Qiuyue for something and went to her home to find her, and followed him away.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at her vigorous back, and felt that she had changed a lot from the shrewd Liu Lanhua before.

    More vigor and vitality.

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded secretly, women still have to have their own careers, and only when they have the ability to stand up can they be tough.

    After sighing, Jiang Qiuyue found that the mobilization meeting was coming to an end.

    The villagers crowded onto the stage to communicate with Liu Jianguo about the division of labor. Except for her talking to Liu Lanhua just now, no one dared not to disturb her without looking. The other educated youths were all pushed to the other side.

    Jiang Qiuyue raised her eyes and looked around. Seeing her finish speaking, Liu Aiying waved desperately to show her the direction.

    Jiang Qiuyue yelled at them, turned around and bumped into a person, her feet were unsteady and she almost bumped into her head.

    The other party put his hand on her waist rashly, which made Jiang Qiuyue feel disgusted immediately.

    Looking up, it turned out to be Liu Heping.

    "Are you okay?" Liu Heping asked with a gentle smile as he touched the soft texture of his hands lightly.

    Jiang Qiuyue immediately took a step back and broke away from his hand.

    In fact, she was just bumped by the other party, nothing happened at all, if it wasn't for the hand he reached out to caress her waist, Jiang Qiuyue couldn't stand still.

    Jiang Qiuyue was very sure, just now he pulled her waist into his arms!

    It's just that Jiang Qiuyue reacted quickly and immediately stabilized her lower body. Except for the uninvited salty pig's hands on her waist, she didn't have any intimate contact anywhere else.

    "It's okay." Jiang Qiuyue suddenly felt vigilant in her heart, shook her head in response and wanted to leave.

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue being caught by Liu Xiaobai's face, Liu Aiying on the other side couldn't help lying down and immediately pushed the crowd to this side.

    "Wait" Liu Heping wanted to grab Jiang Qiuyue's exposed little arm, but Jiang Qiuyue quickly dodged it.

    Jiang Qiuyue frowned, impatient with the uninvited male lead, "Comrade Liu Heping, what are you going to do?"

    Instead of chasing after the change of heart, not spoiling the fierce and savage wife, come here What does she do with her hands and feet.

    Seeing Jiang Qiuyue's face changing at the slightest disagreement, and seeming to reject him, the invincible gentle smile on Liu Heping's face almost froze.

    He felt that he hadn't offended this young Jiang educated youth, right? Why does it feel like she has such a bad impression of him.

    It was Zhao Meili who told about his right and wrong in the educated youth courtyard...

    Liu Heping's gentle eyes changed, he glanced at the large package in her hand, and raised his eyes to Jiang Qiuyue's indifferent expression of rejection It seems invisible.

    "Xiaojiang educated youth, you misunderstood, I just want to..." Liu Heping smiled the most touching gentleman, "I want to exchange something with you, I heard that your home often sends malted milk essence, I wonder if I can exchange it for me Can?"

    He also wanted to mention that it was to supplement the health of the mother at home. He has always been a filial and aspiring young man.

    "No!" Jiang Qiuyue resolutely refused, stuffing the words behind him in her throat, choking half to death.

    At this time, Liu Aiying finally arrived at Jiang Qiuyue's side through thousands of mountains and rivers, pulled her behind her, squinted her eyes and met the little boy.

    "Comrade Liu, why are you blocking us, Comrade Jiang? We'll go back first if there's nothing else to do." Hold back if you have something to do.

    Liu Aiying was very angry and pulled people away before Liu Heping could speak.

    On the way back, Liu Aiying complained to the male educated youth about Liu Heping's little boy, and warned Jiang Qiuyue to stay away from that guy.

    It was said that Liu Heping was about to become Gao Yunmei's fiance in name. With Gao Yunmei's aggressive and domineering temperament, even if she didn't like her, she wouldn't allow anyone to touch anything on her territory.

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded like she was pecking at rice while hugging the chicken in her arms. She didn't want to get involved with Liu Heping either.

    He also said that he would exchange a can of malted milk with her, but he didn't say what to exchange. Could it be that he fell in love with her things and wanted to be a white wolf with nothing?

    Jiang Qiuyue curled her lips. She was not the original owner who was moved by the grace of saving her life in the plot, so she would not foolishly give her rations to the white-eyed wolf.

    In the labor of fertilizing the next day, the work of the educated youths is no different from that of most people. Everyone picks manure to irrigate the fields together.

    Picking manure from the cesspit to the field is the heaviest and dirtiest job, and it is usually done by people with more children and less labor who urgently need work points in exchange for rations.

    The task of the male educated youth is to pick up the dung bucket and carry the dung water from the large wooden bucket to the field, and the female educated youth takes the wooden ladle to scoop it out and pour it on the corn and sorghum seedlings.

    I said earlier that because of Liu Yougen's criticism, most of the dung accumulated in the village would be used up, and the rest of the manure would definitely not be enough.

    Liu Jianguo first sent people to add more water to the manure to thin it out, and pour it on the roots of the crops sparingly.

    That's not enough.

    Liu Jianguo went to the Changhe brigade next door, and came back frowning.

    It turned out that the Changhe brigade was doing more serious things than their village at that time. All the families who were criticized were dragged out of the field and served with excrement, and the house was brushed with feces and urine.

    There is no manure left.

    Now that we are weeding and fertilizing the crops, it would be good if the Changhe Brigade did not borrow fertilizer from the Qingshan Brigade.

    Liu Jianguo also hoped that the grain harvested in the middle of the year would be enough to keep the big guys from starving, and what would be harvested in the future if there was no fertilizer at the critical moment.

    Thinking about it made him panic, and finally he gritted his teeth and went to the political commissar.

    And in the fields, the members of Qingshan Brigade were working in full swing.

    The smell of feces was so bad that both the older girls and the younger daughter-in-law wore towels, handkerchiefs, and other things to cover their mouths and noses.

    Although this year's Xili couldn't be thinner, and the smell was not as strong as in previous years, Jiang Qiuyue was still unbearably smoked.

    She saw that Zhao Meili covered the lower half of her face with her sleeve and followed Zhao Xiangdong step by step, her subordinates seemed to be moving, but in fact Zhao Xiangdong was doing all the work.

    Fang Weidong worked with Jiang Qiuyue as a team, and originally wanted to take care of her and help her pour water from time to time, but Jiang Qiuyue refused.

    Anyway, it stinks, so just do it.

    It is very helpless to do such a job, and there are still flies that don't have long eyes buzzing on it.

    The first half of the work was done, and Liu Heping came over with a bucket and asked her if she wanted to help, saying that she was wronged by doing this when she was young and just when she was talking about cleanliness.

    Fang Weidong came back to pick up a bucket and stood aside, staring at him: Do you think I'm dead?

    "Don't make a mess, go do your job." Fang Weidong kicked Liu Heping's barrel away, and pulled him aside.

    Jiang Qiuyue handed him the empty bucket, and glanced at the progress of Liu Heping's land from the corner of her eye.

    Heh, we started from the beginning together, and he has fallen to the bottom of everyone's tail. I guess the work points this time are the same as when weeding, and only half of them can be recorded.

    Not as good as the workload of a half-grown child.

    If Liu Heping continues like this, he won't even be able to support himself.

    After working until the end of work, Jiang Qiuyue was recorded with six work points after being inspected by the person, and the male educated youth generally received about ten work points.

    Jiang Qiuyue was a new female educated youth in the first year, and she earned five or six work points for a day's work. The scorekeeper scored six because of her good relationship with Liu Lanhua.

    Liu Aiying and Zhao Meili have more than her, eight.

    In the coming year, Jiang Qiuyue will be able to get the same as them.

    Liu Heping was criticized for his unqualified work, and he was asked to pour manure on the seedlings, which would easily burn to death in hot weather.

    The scorekeeper shook his head and gave him five points, which caused a burst of ridicule from the surrounding people.

    An adult laborer can get fourteen or five work points a day, and an ordinary and honest worker can get ten or so work points a day.

    Liu Heping fished in troubled waters for a day, blushed and had a thick neck, but only got five points. Even the young educated youth who just came here can't compare with it, so it's not ashamed to lose face.

    In the second half of the afternoon, he continued to work in the morning. Liu Heping lost his job in the middle of the day and did not work honestly. He wanted to pass Zhao Xiangdong and run to the female educated youth to show his charm.

    In fact, Jiang Qiuyue really wanted to tell him that he couldn't even look at the sweaty blushing monkey's ass, so it was better for Zhao Xiangdong to throw away his arms and try his best to attract eyes.

    Jiang Qiuyue dodged another wave of harassment, and when she raised her head and wiped her sweat speechlessly, she met Zhao Meili's eyes, which were only exposed outside her sleeves.

    The two looked at each other, and Qi Qi rolled his eyes.

    On the issue of being hooked up with Liu Heping's intention, they are considered difficult brothers.
Chapter 35

    Liu Jianguo went to the political commissar for a solution, trying to fill in the missing manure hole.

    The political commissar doesn't care about things on weekdays. If you ask him about something, he can give you a solution.

    He is very reliable and easy to talk to.

    Hearing Liu Jianguo's concern that the lack of manure would lead to a reduction in grain production, he thought about it and came up with an idea.

    Isn't there a military camp over the back mountain, and the political commissar came out of it.

    The group of soldiers eat, drink, and scatter, and they can't do without eating and drinking on weekdays. They go to discuss how to pull a few truckloads of shit and come back and they will agree.

    Liu Jianguo was overjoyed when he heard that.

    The political commissar is going to go to say hello first, and meet old friends by the way.

    Liu Jianguo wanted to prepare a few small items such as sugar, wine and tobacco for him, because after all, he wanted something from others.

    The political commissar waved his hand and refused, and it was the same sentence, the soldiers of the People's Liberation Army did not treat the masses with a single needle.

    Liu Jianguo's admiration for him immediately grew stronger.

    The political commissar went there in Liu Jianguo's donkey cart in the morning. Liu Jianguo had to take charge of the entire Qingshan brigade and couldn't get away, so he sent his eldest son to escort him in a donkey cart.

    After waiting for a long time, the donkey cart returned from the back mountain, and the political commissar told Liu Jianguo that the pooping was done.

    Liu Jianguo finally felt relieved.

    So on the second day, some people were transferred out to pull fat, the donkey cart was driven up, and the big wooden barrels were piled on top of each other to walk.

    There are also some people who are arranged to follow the team, watch the car on the road, and push the car hard at critical times.

    Jiang Qiuyue was actually on the list of people accompanying the car, and together with Liu Jianguo's second daughter-in-law, took care of their donkey cart.

    The political commissar saw her walking away in the donkey cart, touched her chin with a smile, and cursed in a low voice, "Brat, I can only help you here."

    Walking on the bumpy mountain path, Jiang Qiuyue was in a daze.

    She found out that a car can actually be accompanied by only one person, but in addition to the driver, there are two other people in their car.

    The donkey cart was driven by Liu Jianguo's second son. It would be nice for a young couple to manage a cart. She was like a temporary stopper.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't know that she had been deliberately added by the political commissar, and she was thrown back and forth along the way, and finally got out of the car and vomited for a while.

    It felt worse than the two trips to the county, it was a real pain.

    Finally, I followed the path at the foot of the mountain and detoured half of the back mountain to the place, but I was not allowed to enter the door.

    Jiang Qiuyue jumped out of the car with the crowd, crouched on the side with a pale face and slowly, at the same time couldn't help observing this military camp that he had heard about many times.

    Yingkou is not big, and it seems to be specially set up at the valley entrance where two mountains meet. There is a half-new small pavilion built in the middle, and a fully armed sentry stands in front of the pavilion.

    The walls on both sides of the valley mouth are piled up with chiseled stones, and a row of wooden fences made of thick wood with the mouth of a bowl are erected in front of it, which looks solemn and sacred.

    Looking in from the door, you can't see anything, not even a person's shadow, because there are other shelters inside the door.

    A sentry came out and asked them to wait first, then ran to report and brought back a group of tall, mighty, rough men.

    The people from the Qingshan Brigade were not allowed to enter the camp, and this team of soldiers was responsible for taking their carriages and pulling them in, and pulling them out together with the manure in the big wooden bucket.

    Of course they have to listen to others when they are on their territory, and they come here to ask for others.

    Everyone listened to Liu Er's arrangement and handed over a few shelf carts. The donkey carts were carrying two bags of sweet potatoes and several baskets of fresh vegetables. According to his father's instructions, Liu Er said that they were donated to the People's Liberation Army as souvenirs.

    Seeing that she had nothing to do, Jiang Qiuyue stood aside and waited with everyone.

    A man ran out of the door and rushed to Jiang Qiuyue.

    After staring wide-eyed and narrow-eyed, the other party grinned, "Jiang Zhiqing, it's me, Weilong. It's been a long time."

    Jiang Qiuyue: ...What's my name, David Long, I'm still an old godmother.

    The person who came was the driver who had met Peng Jingye a few times, so was the little soldier.

    Well, Jiang Qiuyue knew his name from now on, very good, especially easy to remember.

    Listening to her, she wanted to take out a pack of David Dragon from the space to satisfy her greed, because she was too poisoned by spicy sticks.

    "Well, David Long, what did you ask me to do?" Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed.

    The little soldier Wei Long scratched his head, and corrected him to call him Wei Long, not David Dragon, saying that he couldn't be called David Dragon before he grew up.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked seriously at the little soldier who was half a head shorter than her, and kept silent for a while.

    "The squad leader heard that you are coming, and asked me to come and pick you up for a walk." Wei Long took a peek at Jiang Qiuyue at this point.

    Turn around, as a family member...

    He still doesn't know that his class monitor is still unrequited love, he thinks that Jiang Zhiqing, who is beautiful and gentle, is the class monitor's object, and he treats her very well.

    Jiang Qiuyue was stunned for a moment, didn't she say that outsiders are not allowed to enter, and those who didn't see the Qingshan brigade were all waiting outside.

    Why did you say you can go in and walk around this time?

    After Wei Long finished speaking, he was about to take Jiang Qiuyue in. Before leaving, he greeted Liu Er and said that he would send him back with the van when the time came. He was in a hurry to go back and report to the squad leader.

    Liu Er and his wife looked at each other, seeing that Xiaojiang educated youth knew people in the barracks, and he could go in to have a look, so of course there was nothing bad to say.

    Jiang Qiuyue also wanted to see what the military camp was like at this time, so she didn't object to following Wei Long in.

    The sentries on both sides of the door did not stop them.

    After entering, turn around the blocking screen wall, and the field of vision suddenly widens, and you can see that the valley, which is the size of several football fields, is roughly divided into two parts.

    On one side is the playground for training, which occupies half of the area, and on the other side is a stretch of small yards and two-story stone and bamboo houses, which are obviously living areas.

    Wei Long led her to the direction of the living area, and finally came to the gate of a small courtyard.

    The small yard is not big, and the low courtyard wall can see the inside. There are three stone bungalows in the yard, and the outside is plastered.

    Square upright, neat and tidy.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt very familiar and kind. The house in her hometown in her previous life looked like this when she was a child.

    "Squad leader, someone is here!" Wei Long shouted into the gate.

    In less than a moment, a damp man ran out of the room, it was Peng Jingye.

    "Here we come." Peng Jingye's eyes instantly fixed on the person he was looking for.

    Seeing this situation, the little soldier Wei Long immediately reported with winking that he had something to do, and ran away in a hurry, otherwise the squad leader would definitely dislike him as an eyesore later.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at his hair that was still dripping, and reminded him to wipe it first, so as not to catch a cold.

    Peng Jingye bared his white teeth and smiled brightly. He seemed in a good mood and said that he would fix it immediately after taking a shower.

    The white shirt and green army trousers on his body were faintly stained with water, and some places stuck to his body, revealing his strong arms and muscles.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked embarrassed, and was welcomed into the courtyard by him in a blink of an eye.

    Except for the stone path leading from the door to the house door, the small yard is all exposed soil, which is very suitable for growing vegetables and flowers.

    But Peng Jingye, a big man, obviously wouldn't do those things. There was nothing planted on the ground, and the small courtyard seemed empty.

    However, after entering the house, I found that the house was even more empty. There was no separation in the space of three rooms. There was a table and a bench in the middle of the door. Sandbags and map sandboxes, etc.

    Then there are no extra things, and the house is empty and clean.

    Peng Jingye led her to sit on the side of the bed, saying that the bench was too hard and the bed was soft.

    Jiang Qiuyue had never seen a soldier's dormitory room before and after. At this time, it seemed that Grandma Liu had entered the Grand View Garden. Looking left and right, everything was very novel.

    Peng Jingye tore off a white towel from the hanger to wipe his hair, and kept his eyes on Jiang Qiuyue.

    Jiang Qiuyue was looking around at his bed arrangement.

    The bed was very tidy, the gray-green coarse cloth sheets were spread evenly on the single bed, and the dark green quilt was folded into tofu pieces and placed on the head of the bed.

    There is also a red star hat in front of the tofu block, which looks bigger than hers.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt so amazing, if she didn't know that the soldiers were very disciplined and trained both internally and externally, she would have thought that Peng Jingye had cleaned up the house before she entered the house.

    On the other side of the single bed is a square cabinet and a wooden hanger against the wall, which should be a place to put personal items and hang clothes.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked around with her eyes wide open, still curious about the tofu cubes.

    She looked at the quilt on the bed and touched it lightly with her hands. It wasn't very soft, but it was so pretty!

    Seeing her curiosity, Peng Jingye came over and sat beside her and taught her how to make the quilt.

    The kind of hands-on teaching.

    Unfold the quilt first, flatten it on the bed with your elbows, stroke it back and forth neatly, fold it in threes and fours, and the rest is to cut the corners flat, cut flat and button up, and soon a block of tofu will be re-folded. appear in front of your eyes.

    Seeing the simplicity of what he did, Jiang Qiuyue couldn't help itching her hands and went up to practice it, but it failed completely.

    She can only stack and nest into a ball, unable to form a square shape of tofu cubes with sharp edges and corners.

    Peng Jingye quietly watched her fiddle with it, a smile flashed in his eyes.

    He walked behind her, put his hands in front of her, and folded the quilt with his hands, and restored the tofu block after a few strokes.

    Jiang Qiuyue seemed to be hugged by him, curiously watching him take it apart again in an instant, and began to explain step by step carefully, but she still didn't realize the posture of the two of them.

    Peng Jingye may have taken into account her ability to accept, so she spoke slower than usual.

    Jiang Qiuyue belatedly thought that she would just try to satisfy her curiosity, so is it necessary to learn to be so proficient?

    However, the tutor was serious, so Jiang Qiuyue didn't want to say anything and interrupted rashly.

    When she felt a little hot and was about to move with hot air blowing on her head, Peng Jingye finished teaching and stood up, and put the tofu block back to its original position.

    Then he brought a basin of clear water and asked her if she wanted to wash her hands, and handed her a little soap.

    Jiang Qiuyue lamented the thoughtfulness of the soldiers, and after washing her hands, he handed her a white towel to wipe her hands.

    Until this moment, Jiang Qiuyue took the time to ask him with a smile, "Why did you think of taking me in for a stroll? No one is allowed to enter the door. Is it okay for me to come in?" Peng Jingye said it's okay, he let in and

    out What is he taking care of.

    After hearing this, Jiang Qiuyue decided not to wander around anymore, so as not to offend someone and cause trouble for him, it would be good to come in and see.

    As for why he brought her in... Peng Jingye turned his head and took out a small thing from the cabinet, and said with a low smile, "Didn't you give me this?" The enthusiasm hidden in those eyes made Jiang Qiuyue strange and familiar.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt weird, and thought he was talking about something, but it turned out that it was the little purse that was given out.

    "Hey, it's this one. At that time, you couldn't give it directly in the Great Unity, so you used this to pretend. What's the matter?" Jiang Qiuyue took the small purse and replied casually.

    Peng Jingye's smile suddenly froze on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
22.2K 158 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
257 2 1
《男配他愛上女配[穿書]》 Tang Shi traveled back to the early 1990s and became the orphan of a martyr! The little girl's grandfather is a martyr, her grandmother...
34.5K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...