Ennead and Y/N female reader

By Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... More

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1

2.3K 96 71
By Natalieramirez416

(This chapter is going to be dedicated in Osiris point of view and along with yours just to have to a complete understanding with each other to show that you have finally accepted his love but please remember that it is only for protecting Seth.
Thank you for accepting this and please don't give me any hate and if you do I accept also let me know in the comments if I have any bad grammar or any misspelling that I need to work on if so that would help me a lot thank you 😊)

*On with the story*

Sudden red flowers were growing around you as Osiris waved his hand as they doing his commands he was smiling at you because he was finally happy when he told you his feelings and that made Osiris more alive and happy to him ever.
"I will finally tell you the truth about Seth."
*Oh crap this is not going to be good* you thought in your mind.

Osiris was still carrying you in his arms as he was walking around in the garden showing you the most beautiful red flowers he had replanted again only at night would they bloom to show their beauty in the night time under the moon.

As you are being carried in Osiris's arms you asked him quick question as he was walking "Why are you carrying me ?"
"Because I want to so let me do it for you my love."
He said to you as he gave you a wink from his eye but you turned your head away from him with your arms crossed over your chest
He looked at you with confusion
"What is the matter with you shouldn't you be happy ?"
From the way he had asked me with such a question you had to really think carefully of how of you had to answer him back.
You had to make it seem like you were a bit a bit concerned for him and for yourself hopefully it will also make him to lead on and not make him suspect you.
"You said that you were telling me the truth about Seth what did you mean by that ?"
Osiris had narrowed his eyes before he answered you back to the question.
"Seth couldn't not have children.
Anubis is not his son but mine.
His wife,Nephthys came to me for help to fix the problem."
You had raise an eyebrow at him with a questioning look on your face as he saw that he had answered again.

"You know that I love my brother more then anything right ?" He asked you but he wasn't looking at you when he asked that question because he was looking up in front of his beloved garden.

"Yes I know I see your love for him in your eyes everyday." You answered him back as you were a bit confused from his sudden question.

Osiris had chuckled at your answer as he was walking to the center of the garden with you still in his arms but as he was walking you couldn't help but notice that he was thinking about something in his mind.
Part of you didn't want to know, concerning you already know how manipulative and twisted of his mind was.
But you had also remember the pain Osiris will make Seth go though  if he had some plan of harming him or Anubis you needed to be there to stop Osiris.
So if you had to lose yourself into madness with Osiris in order to stop him then so be.
You had turn your head into the Direction he was heading that was at the center of the garden.
"A penny for your thought ?" You said to him but he had a confusing look on his face but he still walked on.
"What does that mean ?"
He asks you so you went on of explaining the method to him.
You said to him
"When you want to know what another person is thinking, usually because they have been quiet for a while.
I wanted to know of what's going on in that big head of yours."

You made him laugh from your smart-ass remark at him he looks so hard that he kissed you on the forehead to show you that he liked your joke.

"No I was just wondering how should I tell my brother how much I love him."
You looked at him with curiosity in your eyes from the what he said to you earlier
"Hey Osiris, early you said that Seth couldn't have kids, what did you mean by that ?"
Osiris had laughed out so loud that you were taken back a little by his sudden outburst of laughter and started to wondering if he had finally lost his mind because he was crying and laughing at the same time while looking up at the night sky so  you could only think of crazy Osiris is.
"I made Seth infertile so he would never have a special bond with his wife Nephthys.
I believe that that right is mine to own but that was in the past now that you're here my plans has changed."
At the center of the garden there was a flower bed full with the red flowers he grew it was like the seeds that was planted during the day would only show under the sunlight.
But as soon as the moon came out from the night sky, underneath the moonlight the red flowers would bloom as they become alive of red vibrant flowers all around the garden.

Osiris had carefully  gently put you down on the ground as he let your feet touch the flower bed then the red flowers were moving around you and not to mention your hair was becoming red as well.
He sat right next to you as he was still crying.

"What am I to Seth?"

"A king who rules over the land that he protect ?

Am I just his brother born from the same womb ?"

Y/n's point of view

As he asked me with tears in his eyes.
He came closer to me as he put his hands around me to hug me tightly while he was trembling with fear I didn't know what to do to make him calm down I was honestly afraid if I said the wrong thing he would hurt me more.
But still he carried on telling me of what his true feelings he felt towards Seth.

"I was able tolerate his marriage to Nephthys but I couldn't bear to see Seth have a child with Nephthys.

So in order to make him mine for eternity I had made Seth infertile and so the child that his wife,Nephthys conceived as she carried that child in her womb is my son,not Seth's."

As Osiris told me he gripped his arms around my arms more tighter and harder as I could feel that he was getting more annoying and angry from telling me.
"Ow that's hurts." I said to him to let him know that he was hurting me but he wasn't listening to me because he was carrying on with the story.

"Nephthys believe that if she had a child with Seth it was her way of showing her love for him."
Osiris became more frustrated and annoyed from what I saw I'm guessing he didn't like his wife so much the fact that one woman is married and bound to One Man's brother but she still lust over the first older brother that being said I understand why Seth became so angry at his wife she would rather have Osiris's child then his own knowing that he could never have children with his own flesh and blood the fact that she knew and never told him was the Betrayal he could never forgive her.
Your eyes became wide as you were  looking at him as he was telling you all this while you was making a face at him as you were  completely shocked from the information he was telling you...
But you already knew that she came to him and they made a deal with each other.
"So Nephthys knew that Seth couldn't have children ?"
You asked him as you were bit confused on his part you know that he's going to have any kids on his own and you also knew that his wife made a deal with Osiris his brother but how did she know and if so why did she lie to him.
"Of course she knew after all she's in love with me.
She couldn't be with me because I'm married to her sister Iris so that's why she chose to be with my brother."
After he said that , you were place gently on the ground as you completely surrounded of the red flowers around you and you were thinking of a question inside your head to ask to Osiris.
"So that's why she married him to be closer to you ?"
You asked him as you were watching him play with your hair slowly with his fingertips.
You could tell that your hair was slowly turning red like the flowers around you,the color of red was just to show off of how much Osiris really loved Seth.
Osiris pulled you in for a hug in his arms once again like you were his most beloved treasure that he needed to make sure he would keep safe at all times hidden away in an cage with you inside locked away from everyone.
"Yes, I believe so that is her reason to do so but doesn't matter to me at all to me she is nothing pathetic woman looking for attention and love that was never hers to begin with.
Remember when I said that my plans had changed because of you."
"Yes." You said to him as he was coming closer to your ear to whisper to you "I believe a child is what shackles a married couple together so in other words it would be the perfect opportunity to fulfill both of our wishes." He let go of my arms so I can no longer feel the pain that he was gripping on and slowly brought his hands to minds and brought it to his face as he looked me dead in the eye to say to me.

"My love, I would love of you were the one to carry own child inside of you."

You were taken back his answer so much that you pushed him back away from you and you quickly stood up fron the ground to look back at him.
"What ?! I can't do that for you." You shouted out at to him but he didn't like the you answer back to him.
"Why not ? You would be with him and me together. We would become the perfect family in all of Egypt.
You would be my queen and the wife of Seth the god of war."
You were getting piss off at him even more because he wasn't getting thought to his big head it was not the issue of what you wanted but the fact that Osiris was welling to throw away his wife Iris after all the time they spend together.
"But what about Seth ? What if he doesn't accept your feelings or mine ? He will never accept us ever again!"
He had quickly got up so fast that you had barely had time to recent.
He had pin you on the as he came on top of you as your back had lay on the red flowers on the ground and your arms pinned down with his hands.
"Listen well Y\N I had it up here with your attitude so I will only say this once to you.
I love you and Seth all the same and when I say that you are mine then by my order of the king of Egypt you will obey me as your king and as your god."
His hands were hurting you as he was tightening harder around your arms that it was making you afraid of him as you were looking at his eyes with anger.

Vines, all you could see were vines as they were coming towards you as you couldn't go anywhere from Osiris and you finally understand why Seth was terrified of him and why he wanted to run away from him.
You were only human so to have the same thing happened to you like Seth you were afraid yes,but you were more piss off then anything because Osiris wanted you to do what he said but you have enough with his bullshit.
"Enough! You have no right to tell me what to do! And first of all, I have thank about this situation you put me in so please give me time and I'll you an answer tomorrow night I promise."
Osiris became upset by your answer but he could understand by your response after all.
Of course he had expected this to happen but he didn't want to waste anymore time for the longer you were not his own,the longer he had to stand his wife, true he did love her but he didn't desire her like he did with Seth and in fact it was making harder for him to control himself to take Seth for his own as well.
But once again he had to wait for Y/n's answer for tomorrow night where they would be the only ones there in their own garden.
He had finally stood up away from you as he reached out his hand to help you up as well but you pushed his hand and ran away from him in fear that he would do more harm to you more then anything so you ran and ran until you couldn't run anymore as long you were away from then you would be safe.
You managed to ran away from him away from the Garden.
It made you feel so disgusted because in Iris's eyes the garden was a symbol of love between her and her husband but after tonight with all the red flowers out in display underneath the Moonlight with him in the middle of it all you felt was disgust and you had to be with him for the last few days into taking care of that wretched Garden you were in the opposite side of the Temple and just as you go back to your room someone had managed to put their hand on your shoulder make you face them.
"Well look who is .
The famous wonder from the Otherworld."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.3K 18
I do not need to explain this. Plz do not judge. Also, None of the art is owned by me!
433K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one ♡ I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
30.2K 1.7K 53
This story is deprived from d3, my favourite character Taani, I really wanted to explore the character more. It's not a taarey lovestory, I really fe...
5.3K 95 14
So basically this is my first time in years i am writing a fanfic and i dont watch mha i just like reading fanfics and this wont have any canon event...