The fight pit

By The_spice1591

In a small rehab center lays three omegas -hoeseok. • seokin • Jungkook- they loved their jobs of assisting... More

pre-chapter 1
chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 2

0 0 0
By The_spice1591

Staring at the door at the end of the hallway Seojin sighed nervously as he could already feel his knees shake a bit at the dominating phenomenons coming from the doors up ahead.

"Can't we just have someone else to do it.." Jungkook mumbled and clutched onto his backpack. His eyes were kept to the ground as he didn't dare look up. He felt the dominating phenomenons just as much as Seojin, almost twice as much as he had the feeling he was being watched somehow.

"Yeah ..we can always pay someone to do it. Im sure they wouldn't mind if we did that" hoeseok agreed and took a step back from the hallway.

They were all scared to walk down the hallway and clock in since the alphas we're currently in the rooms near it. They were originally in the regular rooms where they placed the new patients but they flipped the room inside down along with every other room. So they had no choice but to move them to the only rooms available. And seemingly enough they haven't did anything to the rooms other than the black haired alpha who teared up all the soft things and made it into a giant pile.

It surprised the peers as they saw the giant alpha made a nest. Only mates alphas do that. It made them question the alpha a bit.

"What are y'all just standing there for? Aret y'all gonna clock in?" One of the omegas high peers asks.

Hoeseok sighed in relief as he saw his mentor and dragged him over to him with a small smile. The mentor sighed as he saw the others smiling also.

"We're so glad that your here hyung! C-can you do us a favor and clock us in please?"

The mentor looked at them annoyingly and looked down the hallway where he could smell the phenomenons leaking out the door. Realization came over him as he remembered that they moved the alphas here.

"Sure...I also need to clock out also" he said with a shrug and began walking down the hallway.

The three sighed in relief and followed closely behind the mentor. Ignoring the loud snarls, howling and growling as they walked past they finally made it to the door. Quickly opening the door they all go inside the room and shut the door behind them

The mentor sighed in relief as he could finally breathe. Taking deep breaths in and out he slouched against the door a bit. Why the hell would we put them here..

"Thank you for coming down here with us hyung" the three said as they clocked in. They bowed slightly to the man with gratitude.

The mentor only clicked his tongue and clocked out.

"Whatever. Just make sure you don't get too close by the doors ok? We already had someone nearly get there arm plucked off" he sighed out and grabbed his bag from his locker.

"We'll make sure to do that!" Hoeseok says.

The three waited patiently for the older Beta to open the door before following him out again.

Seojin, staying towards the back jumped slightly as a loud howling echoed right near his ear. He glanced to his left and saw a door with claw marks all over it. Making it noticable to see inside.

He gulped slightly as he saw the same red eyes staring at him. This time with a bit of sadness..? He whimpers as he saw the alpha howl right in front of him all the while staring at him. It pained him as the sound of it was full out calling to him with sadness and desperation.

Seojin heart clutched painful and unconsciously he tried to reach his hand out to the alpha only for it to be snatched up by his mentor who was panting panicky.

"What are you doing!? You almost that your fucking arm snatched by that monster." The mentor growled out and pulled him towards where Jungkook and heosoek were waiting.

Seojin looked at the ground with a gaping mouth as he realized what he just tried to do. He was just so caught up in those pained eyes and the omega inside of him instinctly wanted to nurture the alpha.

"I-im sorry....I don't know what happened to me.." Seojin apologize and clutched his bag harder.

The Beta groaned and Yanked him towards the two omegas with a warning growl.

"Then don't ever think about going back there alone. I seen what those monsters can do. I don't even know why they fucking brought them here" he growled out.

"Isn't what your calling them a little to harshe...it's not like they wanted to do it" he said. Suddenly feeling irritated with the way he's addressing them.

"How about you just listen to my fucking words and don't go near them. The same applys for the rest of you. As your mentor I don't want you going anywhere near them." He demanded before walking off.

Hoeseok rolls his eyes as the beta walks past him. He along with the other two didn't like how the man addressed the alphas like they were some kind of monsters. They were just like any other being who needs help. Hell the alphas didn't ask to be locked up in a pit to the death.

"I hope he loses his job soon" Jungkook grumbled.

"Lets just forgot about what he said and get to my work" Seojin says with a sigh and walks off all the while trying to fight off the urge to walk back to the black haired alpha who once again shook the building with his howling.

The silver haired alpha stared at his brother in confusion as the alpha once again howled in longing. Hours passed since the black haired alpha saw his omega and it was mentally killing him as he could feel himself slowly losing it. Wanting nothing more than to break down the door and stomp to the omega. The only thing holder him back was his wolf who didn't want to scare away his mate. He saw how the alphas we're practically scared in his new environment and he already knew his chosen mate was gonna act more than scared

Howling once again he looked out the door. Hoping to once again see the bright brown eyes staring back at him only to be met with disappointment as he saw the other room door.

Head hung low with defeat he went back to his nest he made and layed tiredly in the middle of the huge nest. He was exhausted as he's been howling all day, hurting his throat in the process.

The silver haired alpha watched all this go down with curious eyes. He never saw his brother in such desperation before. Not even when they didn't feed them for 2 whole weeks straight.

From his laying position in the far corner he looked at the door with a tilt of his head and walked to it. Curious as to what is making him act like that.

Glancing around the corner of the hallway he nodded his head as he saw the hallway empty. He looked down at the food in his hands once again with a nervous look on his face.

While assisting his mentor he overheard some people trying to figure out how they were gonna feed the Alphas. Some even planned to quite if they ever got the feeding duty's of those feral alphas. They wasn't gonna risk there life to feed them.

And that's how the omega figured that he could use this advantage to gain a tiny amount of trust from one of the alphas as he knew they were starving.

Reminding himself that they were practically starving he boosted himself up and speed walked straight to the door. The claw marks were still visible and now that he was up close the sight made him nervous. Maybe I shouldn't do this....

Thinking of turning back he took a bunny step backwards but stopped as a pair of silver eyes caught his attention on the door. His eyes widened a bit and he crouched down a few feet away from the door and smiled a little.

"Hello there! I brought you some food if you want some" he whispered with a smile on his face. Trying not to show hostility as he read in a book. Taking out some wrapped chicken wings from his white lab pocket he showed it too the alpha.

The silver haired alpha looked at the omegas black eyes and smiled a bit. He liked how the male looked just like a bunny with how long-ish his hair is and the shaped of his oval like eyes. He smelled just like blueberries too. Sniffing the air slightly he growled lowly.

Jungkook tensed at the deep growl and took a bunny hop back. Keeping his distance in case the alpha do try and attack him.

"U-um are you perhaps not hungry...?" He asked nervously.

The alpha growled again before poking his huge hands through the claw mark openings all the while not taking his eyes off the beautiful omega Infront of him. He and his alpha decided to take the male as there's.

Jungkook smiled at the gesture and hopped forward a bit and dumped the 5 wings in his hands. As he went to retract his hands another one of the alphas hand sneaked out and snatched Jungkooks hands in his.

Jungkook gasped and tried to pull his arm back as he saw the alpha bring his hand up to his teeth that were enlarged. Closing his eyes he muffles a scream as the alpha bit onto his wrist. It causes intense pain for Jungkook before a pleasuring pain took over and he moaned slightly.

The alpha growled at the omegas moan and unclamped his mouth from the omegas wrist. Purring gently he licked off the blood that was feeling out. Stopping as the bleeding stopped.

Panting slightly Jungkook looked at the alpha and whimpered slightly as he saw how the alphas silver eyes turned completely black with lust.

Snatching his hand away from the alpha he quickly scurried to his feet and ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 4K 8
[A/B/O, Angst, Smut, Omega Jin, Alpha Kook] When the strong alpha that Jungkook hates for mysterious reasons turns out to be not-really-an-alpha, he...
137K 11.6K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
550K 32.6K 49
Where a cold true blood alpha. Got a hatred against Omega's. And one day he saves a beta boy and takes him home to his pack. But was he really a bet...
95.7K 5.4K 56
Where Jin and Tae think they are inferior for being Omegas, until they meet an empowered Omega named Park Jimin. "If your Alpha thinks he owns you...