Possessed ⚪️

By GothNebula

Monarch is running out of ideas but when he used his latest victim as Time Streamer, they find one powerful A... More

Time Streamer
Nightmare
Possession
Hanging Out
White Cat
Badass
Strike
Aggressive Behavior
Rage
Mother
Trauma
Anger
Justice
Peace

Wish

352 10 10
By GothNebula

At the TV studio, everyone was surprised that Ladybug captured Hawk Moth but they had never seen Adrien so different with his hair, eyes, and white cat ears. Ladybug has the amulet of Maat that compels the wearer to reveal the truth. She puts it around Hawk Moth's neck to make him tell the truth without lying.

"Speak up Gabriel Agreste!" Ladybug said.

"Yes, I admit it, I am Hawk Moth" He began.

"Tell everyone why you tried to go after the miraculous!" Adrien demanded with Blanc's dark voice.

"I did it to bring my wife back from being in a coma for over a year, by trying to take Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculous" Hawk Moth confessed.

"And yet you ignore the consequences that the wish has a terrible price to pay in exchange!" Ladybug tightened her yo-yo grip.

"AAAAAGH!" Hawk Moth groaned.

"Even worse, you made me suffer for too long and hurt everyone I know!" Adrien said.

"Tell them who you really are!" Ladybug removed the brooch from him, transforming back so everyone can see who he is.

"Gabriel Agreste!" The film crew exclaimed.

"What is your real name and where did you come from?!" Adrien demanded.

"Gabi Grassette and I never came from a rich family, I was merely part of a french fry business," Gabriel or rather Gabi said.

All of Paris gasped in horror at the fashion designer lying this whole time.

"That's right people of Paris, Gabi is nothing but a fraud, a liar, and an abusive father to his own son Adrien! He has been behind the attacks the whole time!" Ladybug then spoke out.

"And worst of all! He's forcing me to bond with Kagami but she's my friend! I have a girlfriend that I love but he doesn't approve of me" Adrien glared.

"That is true," Gabriel said.

"You see, Gabriel. Love cannot be forced on! For now, you're gonna pay for all your crimes" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, Gabi pushed Ladybug aside and grabbed the brooch to escape. Blanc let out a roar of a panther and chased after him. Possessing Adrien once again, not letting this current Hawk Moth get away with it the same way the altered villain did to him.

"I'm coming, Adrien!" Ladybug ran after.

"Lockdown the building! Don't let him get away!" The director shouted to the security.

Gabriel wasn't very fast enough due to his wounded leg by the arrow earlier. Cat Blanc ran after him before Hawk Moth smashed through the window.

"Not so fast, old man!" He gripped him, "I had enough of you being a coward! Fight like a man!" Cat Blanc hissed.

Hawk Moth turns around as Cat Blanc threw a kick at him before he returned with a kick of his own, barely blocking Blanc's punches and second kick and dodged the third before Blanc punched at him again. Then Hawk Moth managed to kick him back, staggering Blanc. They exchange blows until Blanc kicked again and threw punches and again kicked. They kept throwing punches and kicks at each other until Ladybug arrived.

Blanc let Adrien take control and does the Ladybug trademark move, "HYAAAH!" He pinned his father to the floor.

"Get your hands off me!" Hawk Moth struggled.

"Shut up! Your heart is so dark, no one can love you!" Adrien grunts.

"Love is when you are willing to destroy and recreate the whole universe for her!" Hawk Moth tried to get free.

"You're wrong! Love isn't like that!" Adrien made the full nelson grip on him, "Love is about loving a person for who and what they are. Love is about bonding and the relationship that makes a person's life interesting!" Adrien held on tight, "That's why I fell in love with the girl I truly love! She's kind and caring, and has always been there for me! She fills my heart with real love! She loves me as a person, not some model or icon!"

Ladybug watched on as Adrien said those words about her civilian identity.

"You're such a fool to date her" Hawk Moth said but Adrien slams his head to the floor.

"DON'T MANIPULATE ME AGAIN!!! MARINETTE AND I ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!" Adrien roared.

"Agh!" Hawk Moth grunts.

"This is our chance" Ladybug tried to snatch the brooch.

"You're right I'll be all alone but I think you should trade your life for mom! You don't deserve to be in this world with your madness, father" Adrien dislocated his father's arm.

"You wouldn't dare!" Hawk Moth gasps.

"You had no problem with trying to trade my life for mom!" Adrien said as he got up and let Ladybug tie that madman up.

"I don't like it but you have caused a lot of chaos to Paris, New York, and Shanghai with your terrorism" Ladybug sides with Adrien.

"And for that, you won't have to suffer from that cataclysm wound anymore," Adrien said.

"Let's talk about this!" Hawk Moth said before he got detransformed.

"You've done more than enough!" Ladybug said.

-

Later, they were back in the lair where Emilie is held at. Adrien has so much hatred for his father, he wants to get rid of him for good. He bet that his father never listened to Emilie about the consequences of the wish. Well now, it's time to trade his father's life for Emilie.

"You sure you want this, Adrien?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes. My father doesn't deserve the world" Adrien said and gave the miraculous ring to Blanc, "This is your moment, Blanc. Trade my father's life for Nathalie and my mother"

Ladybug went to a hidden corner and detransformed, wearing a hoodie to cover her face, "The earrings" She gave them to Blanc.

"Please, Adrien! I just wanted to be family again!" Gabriel struggled and begged for life but the ropes tied around him were useless.

"No. Family doesn't always come from relatives. Family can come from friends. My friends were like family to me and I care about them. You picked the wrong path. Mother never wanted you to create chaos!" Adrien refused to accept his pleas, "And worst of all, you were gonna send me to London to start a private school so I would never see my friends or my girlfriend ever again! Mother would be so angry at you for sending me away! Blanc, do the wish, now!" Adrien had enough of his father.

Blanc nods and unified the miraculous to summon the merged kwami, "Why do you summon me? Tell me your wish" The merged kwami said.

"Restore Emilie Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur back to health. Trade Gabi Grassette's life for theirs" Blanc said.

"It shall be done," The merged kwami said and its eyes glowed, granting the wish.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE! NOOO--AAAAAAAH!" Gabriel screamed as he's erased from existence.

Emilie's body rose up from the pod, letting the magic glow bring her to full health, "W-Where am I?" She sat up.

"Mom!" Adrien ran and hugged her.

"There, it has been done." The merged kwami defused back to the cat and ladybug miraculous.

"It's been done," Marinette said, covering her face with her hoodie.

"Meow. You're too puuuuurrrretty" Blanc purred seductively and hands her the earrings.

"Thanks" Marinette puts them on.

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette transformed into Ladybug.

"Who's she?" Emilie noticed Ladybug.

"I'm Ladybug, one of Paris's two heroes," Ladybug said.

Blanc was controlling his emotions in to not let Ladybug know that he's Adrien too, "Adrien, you can let go of your mother now"

"Are you a ghost?" Emilie asked.

"Somewhat yes but not entirely dead. Just out of existence" Cat Blanc said.

"Mother, I missed you. You have no idea what father has been doing to me and Paris" Adrien sobs.

"What has he done?" She asked.

"He has....done horrible things to me and everyone" Adrien holds her tight.

Later, they showed all the videos of the previous akuma victims to Emilie. Especially the ones from Heroes Day where the akuma victims became Scarlet versions. Even the day when everyone was under the Risk influence and three sentimonsters nearly destroyed Paris.

"My god!" Emilie gasps.

"Worst of all, he tried to separate Marinette from him. He was forcing him to bond with Kagami but they remained friends" Nathalie told her.

"I knew Gabriel was obsessed with the miraculous but this is pure madness!" Emilie said.

"I tried to tell him the same thing but instead he chose to save himself so Adrien won't be alone. He was wrong. Adrien was never alone" Nathalie said and the bodyguard nearby nodded in agreement.

"No, I had you, the gorilla, Marinette, and my friends," Adrien said.

"We traded his life for you two. Gabriel's madness was too much and he could have tormented Adrien if it weren't for me to save your son" Cat Blanc said, still a ghost.

"Thank you, Blanc. For saving him" Emilie said.

"My mission is done but I'm still here which I don't know why," Cat Blanc said.

"Because you are rewarded with being here, Blanc. But yes, you do need a body to exist. Perhaps an actual cat to possess?" Adrien said.

"Ah, yes. A white one would do good. Trust me, that madman is somewhere to be punished" Cat Blanc smirked evilly, knowing that the wish did trade Gabriel's soul but it sent him somewhere where he is all alone with no one.

-

(Alternative timeline; Cat Noir's prison)

Gabriel was stuck in the dead world where Cat Blanc was. No people, no life, and no dream. A world where he will forever suffer without being starved to death.

"CURSE YOU LADYBUG AND CAT BLANC!!!" He fell on his knees screaming their names out.

He was standing on the Eiffel Tower, seeing the destroyed moon. He stares in disbelief that he will soon die by the cataclysm and without food and drink. He now had no way back to his world.

-

3 months later in the current timeline, Adrien was doing much better now with being taken care of by his mother. Emilie made sure that her son deserves the happiness he's having. Something that her cruel husband could never do. Blanc on the other hand got himself a new body of a literal cat with white fur and blue eyes. Stray or house cat, he does things on his own terms. The butterfly brooch was lost once again and Ladybug couldn't find it. She and Cat Noir will be prepared for who the new holder will be.

Right now, Ladybug was waiting for Cat Noir on the rooftop, having fixed up a picnic, "I brought the best croissants, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"Meow, my favorite cat food, milady" Cat Noir appeared behind her.

"Hey, kitty cat" Ladybug turned around.

"What a pleasant puuuuurrrrrprise" Cat Noir still making cat puns again.

"Hehehe.... Your puns never bug me" Ladybug scratched his chin.

"Puuuuuurrrrrrrr" He purred with his eyes closed.

"I still love your purrs" Ladybug sat down with him, handing over a glass of milk.

"I may have a girlfriend but you will always be my lovely lady" Cat Noir gulps on his milk.

"Thanks. I'm sure you two are happy together. I'm glad I made it up for you three months ago" Ladybug said.

"Mmhmm. And Blanc having his own life, I can finally be myself with my own nine lives" Cat Noir ate his croissant.

"And we can be partners as we used to be" Ladybug had her croissant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 99 24
Hello miraculers ! So as you know Chat Noir is tired of all those secrets , hiding his identity is diffictult , but even more difficult when he doesn...
93.2K 2.2K 20
Marinette gets akumatized but no one knows until all hell breaks loose. Her pink and cheerful style goes to black and badass. She blocks out all her...
26.2K 449 14
Marinette is going through a lack of sleep because of her worst fear of Cat Blanc playing tricks in her mind is keeping her awake and she needs help...
1K 32 3
Adrien notices that Marinette has been on edge and exhausted lately. Knowing Marinette was scared of his civilian form, he decides to check in on her...