𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺�...

By ineysasingh

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖱𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒; is said to be one of the most powerful family of the country. The Rathore... More

E p i g r a p h
Characters & Introduction
}•{ The wedding of fourth heir.
}•{ Twisted..
}•{ The heartless men.
}•{ The broken hopes.
}•{ The harsh interactions.
}•{ The changing moods.
}•{ Insane Men
}•{ Some smiles and some tears.
}•{ Some unfulfilled wishes.
}•{ Arguments and tears.
}•{ Harsh Reality.
}•{ Not so good memories.
}•{ The confusing men
}•{ Having food together.
}•{ Unexpected
}•{ Consequences
}•{ Disappointment.
}•{ More truth?
}•{ Trust.
}•{ Happy hugs.
}•{ Past relationship.
}•{ Knot in a relationship
}•{ Confession
}•{ Shocked
}•{ Sudden trips.
}•{ Deep Conversations.
}•{ Curious?
}•{ Honeymoon?
}•{ Too dumb.
E d i t s
}•{ Loose ends?
}•{ Weird
}•{ Complains.
}•{ Apologies
}•{ Frustration
}•{ Angry?
}•{ Night Of Wait.
}•{ Forced?
}•{ Putting efforts
}•{ Bad idea
}•{ Dangerous feelings
}•{ Jealousy?
}•{ Ex
}•{ Care
}•{ Unholy
}•{ Organism?
}•{ Differences
}•{ Aakarsh's apology
}•{ Truth & Dare
}•{ Realization
}•{ Feelings
}•{ Party Night
}•{ Tensed
}•{ More than friends?
}•{ Heartbreak
}•{ Ashamed
}•{ Pacifying Aakarsh
}•{ Shocking past
}•{ Cold and Reserved
}•{ Weak
}•{ His efforts

}•{ Broken

50.8K 2.7K 796
By ineysasingh

~•} C H A P T E R|43 {•~

"I slashed my wrist," He whispered lowly, his face twisting in embarrassment as he glared at the ceiling whilst Naina was frozen in her place, her heart was pounding insanely in her ear as she thought about her beloved being in that condition.

She could feel the intensity of his love, then why couldn't Shreshtha?

She sighed, her small fingers enclasping his hand in order to provide him emotional support as she heaved a trembling breath.

"I didn't want to die but I wanted to numb that feeling. That feeling made my insides churn painfully, I felt I couldn't be able to breathe anymore with it. I wasn't in my senses at that time and I could feel delight seeping inside me as the blood poured out of my body, making me feel numb." He murmured clutching her hand.

"W-who saved you?"

"Aakarsh. He barged inside my room as Shreshtha proposed to him and told him about our breakup. He had been constantly nagging me for breaking up with her after Swayam Singhania's suicide. But I didn't listen to him of course. And then he found me in a condition that traumatized him for his entire life. I could faintly remember him getting all worked up as he hastily took me to the hospital along with Yuvraj. I was saved that day but I vowed not to trouble the one who love me for someone who played with me."

Aadarsh shut his lids forcefully as he clenched his jaw recalling how many things Aakarsh had to go through due to him.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, Aadarsh." Naina mumbled as she patted his cheek in comfort Aadarsh scoffed,

"It was my damn fault. Aakarsh was already dealing with his best friend's death and suddenly I chose to add up his trauma... Yuvraj was suffering so much in his professional life and personal life and I chose to be of no help. Because of me, Vardhaan had to leave his dreams to help the company in its crises. It was all my fault,"

Aadarsh muttered remorsefully knowing instead of providing comfort, he leaned on his younger brothers for comfort. Instead of being a shoulder for Yuvraj to rest his tensed head, he instead leaned his weight on his big brother too.

Naina frowned absorbing all the pieces of information. Somehow all the brothers were so interlaced with each other's past. One's past had a significant effect on the other.

Swayam Singhania.

A new name was added to this twisted tale. Who was he?

Someone close to Singhania as he shared the same surname and someone really close to Aakarsh Rathore.

This was all theory she could make but didn't have the heart to ask her husband who was already finding it difficult to squeeze out his painful past for her.

"Shh... It's all in the past now," Naina murmured shifting even closer to him, trying to soothe his wounds which were opened once again tonight whilst Aadarsh drew patterns on her naked back lulling himself and herself to the sweet slumber of sleep as the night witnessed one of the darker secrets buried in Rathores hearts.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

It was just another morning but today the Vardhaan Rathore had come to meet the Yuvraj Rathore.

Not normal for both of them as they both were the ones most distant from others emotionally yet somehow closer to each other in a twisted way.

"What happened?" Yuvraj questioned giving Vardhaan a suspicious look, his eyes narrowing at his younger brother who scratched his neck sheepishly.

"Uh... Bhai all I wanted to say is that don't pay heed to Ishani's words... She lies sometimes and funds enjoyment in giving others hard time," Vardhaan told after a long pause as he was serious when he warned Ishani to not meddle in Yuvraj's life.

"Why will she do that?" Yuvraj asked, his eyebrows thinning as he thought deeply about Ishani's earlier words.

"Well, she and Ruhanika bhabhi don't go along well you know so she could have been lying." Vardhaan reasoned out shrugging his head and Yuvraj got lost in his thoughts.

The seed of insecurity became dead as he found Vardhaan's reasoning to be good enough.

"Hm, you're right," Yuvraj affirmed with a sigh whilst Ishani who was passing by from the hallway and stopped hearing Vardhaan mention her name, smiled amusedly,

"At last when the lion came in real no one believed,"

Swirling her eyes, she made her way to the kitchen.

Whilst Vardhaan cleared his throat basking Yuvraj's attention once again,

"What happened?" Yuvraj asked.

"Actually... I need a secretary." Vardhaan mumbled, cringing at his words himself making Yuvraj furrow his brows in confusion,

"You never needed before..." He told as he studied Vardhaan with predatory eyes making Vardhaan roll his eyes this time,

"I need now,"

"Tell me who is it going to be then?" Yuvraj folded his arms across his chest with a knowing look in his eyes.

Yuvraj was far more intelligent than people thought him to be.

"Ishani," Vardhaan said as a matter of fact and Yuvraj rolled his eyes in annoyance,

"Make sure the office stays a professional place."

Vardhaan grinned, a malicious grin as he nodded his head in yes whilst his mind screamed,

When did I even care about all these rules?

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Ishani paused as her eyes connected with Ruhanika's on her way to the kitchen.

The small woman with the innocence efficiently brushed up on her face looked contrasting standing against the taller one whose features and expression was sharp just like her mind.

"You know my eye doctor said that my vision is better than others. I can see the things which normal people can't," Ishani announced, enjoying as the color slowly drained from Ruhanika's face.

"Curiosity kills the cat," Ruhanika murmured, her voice soft with an edge of cold looking at Ishani who smirked in response,

"But satisfaction brought it back, bhabhi."

Ruhanika halted in her place as she frowned. Her eyes wide before her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. A knowing look flashed through them as she looked into Ishani's bright eyes and she shrugged with a smile,

"I'm satisfied now. I'm not going to trouble you anymore,"

With this Ishani spun on her heels, ready to leave but stopped hearing Ruhanika's voice,

"Even I can see better Ishani. The web of lies you have woven of this pregnancy... I can totally see that. It's better if you stay away from my life."

Ishani turned to find Ruhanika already gone she just shook her head. Her eyes gleamed with amusement as a sinister smile curved on her perfect lips.

Oh, she was going to enjoy this.

So much.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

The next few days were eerily quiet in The Rathore Villa. Aadarsh and Naina had already returned followed by Aakarsh and Raina after a day. They were given the news of the upcoming pregnancy whilst Naina was happy, Raina couldn't wrap her head around this fact.

In the time she spent with Ishani, she knew Ishani was not even a percent happy with this marriage... then this pregnancy was another mystery.

Ishani's periods were over and Vardhaan was yet to tell her about her new 'job' as his secretary. And the first couple weren't cooking something interesting other than them being civil with each other which was quite boring owing to other couples...

"RUHANIKA!"

Everyone at the breakfast table frowned hearing Yuvraj's angry voice whilst Ruhanika who was supposed to tremble in fear according to others, shrugged nonchalantly.

If anything then she has grown to fear him less these days because other than being older than her, he can't do much more as after all that 'touch' fiasco, he had gotten rid of his habit of intimidating her through his closeness.

Ruhanika couldn't be more thankful.

"RUHANIKA!!"

This time Ruhanika gulped.

Not in fear but the food and stood up ready to leave for her room.

Zyada se zyada kya hi hua hog--

(What would have happened at mos--)

Her thoughts stopped as she gulped in fear this time seeing the state of Yuvraj and her wardrobe.

The muscles in his neck were taut along with his jaw indicating he was getting hot... in anger.

His eyes spit fire reading to swallow the innocent being who prayed to her lord for her safety.

"Why did you open my wardrobe?" Ruhanika almost cried out seeing her precious clothes on the floor along with Yuvraj beneath them but that didn't get her attention but the heavy bangle box lying on top of Yuvraj's right hand did.

"I told you to clean your part of the room yesterday and I wasn't able to find my damn black file which I later found in your wardrobe." He showed the black file from his left hand making Ruhanika hit her forehead in regret.

Oops.

"Who the hell stuffs everything inside the wardrobe in such a way Ruhanika!?"

Yuvraj screamed making her flinch as she went near him and forwarded her hand to make him get up.

Glaring into her soul, she saw as he forwarded his right hand and winced immediately the moment from her feather-like touch even.

Inka haath gaya...

(His hand is gone.)

She thought nervously and looked down at his hand which had started to swell too.

Aur ab ye mujhe bhi tod denge.

(Now he will break me too.)

Yuvraj whimpered as he stood up from the floor with the help of his left hand and threw a dagger from his eyes towards her as he spat,

"Call the doctor, dammit!"

"Ji Yuvraj Ji," (Yes)

She fumbled and keeping a hand on her chest in order to feel her wildly thumping heart, she called the family doctor.

...............

"What now Bhai?" Aakarsh and Vardhaan asked together whilst Aadarsh just kept standing there with his poker face as he looked at the plaster on Yuvraj's hand.

"WHAT NOW?" Yuvraj yelled feeling frustration seep into every cell of his body as Aakarsh bit his lip to control the bubbling smile.

The situation was somehow funny.

He broke his hand from a bangle box...

Aakarsh's eyes connected with Raina across the room who was standing with other daughters-in-law and he quickly gulped down the smile seeing her glare.

"Aakarsh Bhai, not now," Vardhaan swirled his eyes in mock anger and that played the role of the last nail in the coffin as Aakarsh finally laughed not able to control himself.

"Stop behaving like a teenager," Yuvraj hissed and Ruhanika's ears perked up hearing that.

"Sirf ek hi insult hai inke paas..."

(He only has one insult for everyone,)

She murmured to herself but due to the quiet atmosphere, everyone heard it. Aakarsh's laugh increased and everyone present tried to control their smile at her snarky comment while Ruhanika was busy cursing her stupid slippery tongue which always slips.

Yuvraj pinched the bridge of his nose to stay calm.

"JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU," He screamed, letting his frustration out as he almost pulled his hair out of his head. Aakarsh just shrugged but gave a wary smile to Raina who looked anything but pleased by his this act whilst Ruhanika drew in sharply recalling it was her who would've to be the one here when everyone would be out of the room.

Ishani sighed boredly and Vardhaan just frowned.

He had missed a lot of things it seemed.

People here were behaving weirdly.

Or maybe they were becoming sane unlike him and his Mrs.

"Let him rest," Aadarsh croaked out making Naina sigh at his lack of words.

"Yep and Yuvraj Bhai if you need anything, don't stop yourself from bothering Ruhanika bhabhi." saying this Ishani went away knowing she was supposed to act 'pregnant' and hence got tired easily.

Ruhanika glared at her retreating figure but quickly went on with her act to appear a good wife as she tried to pull a concerned look.

"Bhai, you won't be allowed to go to the office," Vardhaan dead-panned as he left the room not listening to any further arguments making Yuvraj sigh.

"Yuvraj Bhai, take care,"

Naina told and Aadarsh gave Yuvraj a concerned look as they left the room as well.

"How are you going to change clothes?" Aakarsh asked furrowing his brows as he narrowed his eyes at the plaster making Yuvraj and Raina fluster at his comment.

"Aakarsh..." Raina gritted out as she gave him a 'look' making Aakarsh frown,

"Yaar, I'm serious!" Aakarsh told glaring at Raina who glared back.

"Oho, that's a good question na," Ruhanika added furrowing her brows too.

"Ruhanika will help me," Yuvraj stated gazing right into Ruhanika's soul, the blood in her body getting cold as his look challenged her to defy him.

Reluctantly she wetted her lips to form words but at last, nodded her head in affirmation making Aakarsh gasp dramatically and Raina close her eyes in embarrassment.

"Fuck, everyone has been doing that." He murmured to himself but of course, his voice came out anything but meek.

Yuvraj felt the urge to bang his head on the wall and Ruhanika stood rooted in her place.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

You are an innocent soul.

She chanted to herself in her mind hoping to erase the real meaning of Aakarsh's words but she was Ruhanika. She understood every nook of it.

"Doing what?" Raina frowned, her eyes narrowing in his direction as her lips twitched.

Ruhanika swallowed deeply in order to moisten her dried throat as she sighed.

That's why my books are a great help.

"I think I need rest," Yuvraj rubbed his hands on his face as he indirectly asked them to move out of the room, his gaze fixing on Ruhanika who gulped in fear.

"Hmm," Aakarsh hummed being in his web of thoughts as he walked out of the room followed by an enraged Raina who closed the door behind her making Ruhanika silently curse Raina in her mind.

"Actually... Yuvraj Ji--" she started not knowing what to say but Yuvraj didn't give her time to complete as he grumbled like a man-child,

"Shut up,"

She pulled her lip out as she felt he was being a drama king. But it was her fault too somewhere and it was frustrating for him to sit at home.

"I'm sorry na," she sat down on the bed beside him making him glare at her.

"Don't worry, I'll suggest loads of stories keep you occupied," She told in flow feeling bad that he had to part ways from his beloved work due to her, and he raised his eyebrow in a challenging way.

"...okay-okay. I'll do not such thing but you can at least co-operate."

"Co-operate?"

"Yes, I'll have to bear your presence for the whole day! The least you can do is cooperate," She voiced out the thoughts which were troubling her mind verbally and her eyes widened as the words reeked of offensiveness. She turned towards him to find him glaring at her, already.

"I'll just go and cook something for you," saying this she ran away from the room and Yuvraj punched his plaster and winced at the excruciating pain.

"Ruhanikaaaa!" He screamed in frustration.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Yaar, Raina listen na," Aakarsh went behind a fuming Raina who in return just threw a dagger at him through her eyes.

"What?" She harshly snapped and Aakarsh gulped in fear.

The least he wanted was to anger her more.

It was funny to see how the tables have turned between the two.

"Calm down woman. You know anger makes one age faster!" He tried his best to pacify but he wasn't a perfectionist in this field unlike his brother and his sentence just further enraged her.

He thinks I'll age faster!

She angrily thought and pinned her heated gaze on him who sighed in return.

She was getting too angry for his own good.

Well, he didn't know his just friend was PMSing and he could even get himself killed if he dared to annoy her further.

"Raina I'm sorry. I said too much." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as he apologized realizing his mistake and tucked a hair strand disturbing her behind her ear.

"You should have little manners Aakarsh. Yuvraj Bhai had his hand broken--"

"From a bangle box," Aakarsh interrupted with a laugh and her glare was enough to shut him up.

Why the fuck I feel like a fucking child right now?

He asked himself as he zoned out on the not-so-important lecture.

"I hope you understand what I said," Raina said at last folding her arms across her chest and he nodded half-mind but at least she was satisfied with herself on this.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Vardhaan just get this matter sorted. I'm tired of all the restrictions!" Ishani shouted rolling her eyes remembering the things Gayatri told to her to follow as she was 'pregnant'.

"Well, what can I even do?" He sat on the bed near her and shrugged nonchalantly.

"What do you mean by this!? It's you who made this mess and you will be the one cleaning it up," she said haughtily not caring about anything when all of a sudden she felt a hot breath fanning her face.

She looked up and her eyes met with Vardhaan who had a mischievous smirk on his face,

"Well, if you want... I can make you pregnant,"

He whispered huskily near her ear making her shudder at the proximity between them. Her heart ran miles as all of a sudden her palm grew clammy. Her breathing turned uneven.

She backed away but he came further forward making her gulp to moisten her dried throat.

"Think of it wifey," he whispered scooting further closer to her, she closed her eyes for a second before opening them again as she gave him an equally desired full look.

Running her finger down his throat from his head she smiled sensually and Vardhaan who was just doing little fun froze.

"Well... not a bad idea," she smirked gripping his hair, pulling him closer and Vardhaan breathed in sharply.

He forgot that she was not the angel from heaven who could be wooed away but the deviless straight from hell who promised nothing but doom for others.

Pleasurable shivers ran down his spine the moment she chose to settle on his lap instead and he closed his eyes heaving a sigh.

Damn, this girl was doing something to him.

"Vardhaan," she whispered near his lips, her delicate fingers clutching his shirt in her grasp as she pushed him so lightly on the bed.

Vardhaan's heart was loudly thudding in his chest as his mind went blank, he couldn't focus on anything anymore but just her.

The little vixen sitting on his lap was anything but innocent.

The way her hair strands were coming out of her bun and framing her face which had a desirous look that did something to him.

The way her honey-brown eyes held a playful tinge in them.

The way her fingers were playing with the button of his shirt.

The way her lips were pulled into a smirk which he had the desire to swallow with his own.

The way her soft body was above his, doing sinister things to his. Painting his body with sinister desires and sensations.

He couldn't think straight anymore.

He just wanted to become a blank canvas and wanted her to paint him with her essence.

He groaned in pleasure as she came further closer, making him fall on the bed fully with her on top.

"Ishani," his voice came out pleading as he tried to pull her body against his further closer.

He gazed at her with eyes hazy from desire. With each passing second the paint of arousal taunting him further and further.

Ishani smiled, trailing kisses down his jaw making his breath hitch as she finally nipped on his earlobe. His heartbeat went erratic on her ministrations.

"You lost,"

The soft honey-coated voice broke him out of his trance as he gazed at her with wide eyes filled with surprise.

Ishani didn't need to say anything anymore as she stood up with a devilish smirk coating her violet-tinted lips.

Vardhaan was still laying on the bed thinking about how the little vixen had played with him.

He groaned in frustration throwing the vase on the bedside table, shattering it to pieces and he heard her laugh.

His jaw clenched as he gritted his teeth and glared at her with such intensity but she stood there motionless.

Glaring at her one last time he went to the bathroom to take a cold shower for the mess she had already created.

Ishani paused before continuing to laugh again tusking at his condition.

He was out of the bathroom, a few minutes later in just his boxers.

Water dripped down from his hair to his well-sculpted chest making her sink her teeth in her bottom lip in nervousness as he came near her.

She stepped back and he came forward, his eyes pinned hers till she could feel the cold wall touching her back.

She gulped as he caged her, his head tilted as he drank her with his eyes making her throat tighten as no words came out from her big mouth.

"At my office tomorrow,"

He asserted coldly, his voice gruff and breath minty from the mouthwash as he threw the envelope on her face and walked out picking up a bathrobe from the wardrobe.

Ishani released a breath she didn't even know she was holding till now as she looked at his retreating back and picked up the envelope from the ground.

Her fingers curled around the letter tightly as she read further and further.

Ms. Ishani Verma, you've been designated for the position of secretary for the head of the architecture department Mr. Vardhaan Rathore in The Rathore Empire.

You can report at the architecture department reception at 10:00 am.

Each word rolled over smoothly in her mind as she closed her eyes breathing sharply through her nose.

Personal secretary for Vardhaan?

No way.

But she wasn't in a place to bargain. She has to go with whatever she got.

And she knew that Vardhaan wasn't going to make it easier for her there.

Especially not now.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

"Baccha, let's go and see Papa. His hand is broken so we should visit him na." Ruhanika told to Yuvika who nodded her head with a grin and Ruhanika mentally patted her back.

Yuvika ke rehte ye mujhe daant bhi nahi payenge.

(Because of Yuvika he wouldn't be able to scold me.)

Ruhanika held the tray of soup and sandwich as she made her way to their room followed by a goofy Yuvika who was happier with the fact that her Papa would be at home for a month!

The door swung open with a creak and Yuvraj's eyes instantly followed it, his mouth opening already to give the lecture he had been thinking about for half an hour but his words stuck in his throat seeing his princess coming from behind.

His eyes met with Ruhanika who smiled sheepishly making him shake his head at her antiques and presence of mind.

"Papa, I heard you got hurt," Yuvika mumbled poking the white plaster and Yuvraj held back a wince.

"Baccha, don't touch that," Ruhanika shrieked from behind and Yuvika quickly mumbled a sorry.

With this, the father-daughter duo got engrossed in 'important talks' and Ruhanika admired the scene in front of her with an aww.

"Oho, I forgot that you have to eat too Papa," Yuvika adorably face-palmed herself and Yuvraj just elevated his brows in surprise.

Yuvika was under Ruhanika's effect.

"Maa, bring the soup and sandwich," Yuvika told Ruhanika who nodded her head keeping the tray on Yuvraj's lap making Yuvraj snort in disapproval.

"The bed will get dirty. No way I'm eating here," he announced getting up from the bed and Ruhanika swirled her eyes at his dramatic ass.

"Wait, I'll bring your laptop table," Ruhanika suggested.

"Make sure to clean it afterward," Yuvraj demanded and she nodded her head mumbling incoherent words about his OCD.

Yuvraj tried to drink the soup with his left hand but it was spilling halfway through his mouth making him frustrated so he slammed the spoon on the bowl and shifted his attention toward the sandwich which was easier to eat with his left hand as he was right-handed which was now plaster-clade.

After being done with the sandwich he simply kept the tray on the bedside table, indicating he was done making Yuvika frown.

"Maa, help him na," Yuvika pouted towards Ruhanika pointing towards the barely drunk soup making Ruhanika fidget with her fingers before she sighed picking up the soup and forwarding the spoon in his direction.

Yuvraj stilled as his gaze flicked between Yuvika and Ruhanika before he opened his mouth swallowing the tomato soup.

After a while, Yuvika went out of the room as it was time for her favorite show leaving the two in thick silence but he didn't say anything and Ruhanika continued helping him.

After the bowl was empty, she forwarded the glass of water in his direction, her eyes pinned on her lap.

The whole scenario felt awkward.

Especially when every time they interacted with each other, it would be him scolding her or her bickering back.

They had never been in the phase of caring for each other physically.

On the other hand, Yuvraj's eyes were following her every moment. Slowly he took the napkin from the tray and wiped his mouth whilst she was holding the empty soup bowl in her hand.

The moment his fingers brushed with hers, Ruhanika looked up, her eyes locking with his as he softly took the bowl from her hand and kept it on the tray instead.

"Thank you," Yuvraj's raspy voice broke the silence as he smiled down at the young lady in front of him who looked surprised at his thanks before she shrugged, a proudy smile curling on her lips as she lets out in her chirpy voice,

"Ye toh mera farz tha,"

(It was my duty,)

Yuvraj's eyes widened, shock covering his features as an amused smile played on his lips. The awkwardness in the room vanishes because of her usual self.

This lady in front of him had the power to shock him at any instant!

Ruhanika sunk her teeth in her lips realizing what other meaning her words had, her thumbs twiddling with each other as she nervously blabbered,

"I meant that your hand has been broken because of me na. So it's my responsibility to look after you--"

Her blabbering was cut off by his deep laugh as she hid her face in her palms getting embarrassed.

Slowly she sighed, removing the hands from her face still looking embarrassed as ever.

"I understood, milady," his voice had a tint of tease as he answered.

"Yuvraj Jiii,"

She whined closing her eyes as her cheeks grew flush in embarrassment and that followed another session of laughter.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Raina scrunched her eyes shut as a wave of pain hit her lower abdomen making her almost whimper.

She held her stomach in her hands as she tried to breathe in and out while laying down on the couch as she was still following their you take the couch and I'll take the bed rule.

And sleeping on his bed was awkward so after coming back from their trip she once again graced the couch with her mighty presence.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't regretting it now.

The couch felt so uncomfortable as she couldn't even hold a pillow close to her due to less space.

Though she was surprised by her body this time. She always had stomach cramps when she was on her period but they were always bearable but this time they were bad.

Very bad that she felt all her insides churning.

She tried to curl into a ball but that was not helping either.

A low pained whimper left her lips as she closed her eyes in frustration, her nails digging into the couch as she chose to bear her body's torment on itself.

She didn't even have a damn painkiller with her at the moment and asking someone else felt like such a huge task!

"Raina, what happened?" Aakarsh was busy reading some emails on the laptop but he put it aside as he gazed at her now pitiful condition.

"Nothing," she spat out harshly as another wave of pain hit her. Not having the energy to deal with him even.

"No, you're not well. Let's go to a doctor." His voice was firm and he stepped down from the bed, approaching her curled-up figure on the couch.

"It's not like that. Please don't disturb me," she hissed through her teeth, closing her eyes.

"You can tell me na." He hushed gently holding her hand making her gaze flick at his concerned face. His brows were pulled down in a frown and his lips pulled in a hard line as he tried hard to think of what was troubling her.

She shook her head at what she found... adorable sight?

Before she could dwell further on his adorableness, another cramp hit her making her eyes almost roll back in pain.

"Raina it's enough. Just tell me yaar." He demanded, his voice sharp and irritating her already.

"It's period cramps you fool!" She hissed through her teeth.

Aakarsh's eyes widened, his mouth open agape, the blood in his body running cold, and all the colors from his face drained as he looked at her as if she was an alien...

Target- 910+

The broken hand can mend many things ;)

Do you think that their past are interrelated too?

Yuvraj and Ruhanika <3

Raina and Aakarsh :)))

Ishani ツ

Aadarsh </3

We've crossed 500k (Ik long time ago) and I'm grateful to all of u! U made this book a success and made me grow as a writer❤️ thankuhhh!

An early update coz I'll be busy on 28th... I mean-- u all don't mind right?🤌

Take Care<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 13.5K 49
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
1.6M 85.3K 58
(Book 1 of 'YOU ARE MINE' series) "𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟�...
573K 27.6K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
1.1M 35.4K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...