Queen Of My Heart (MiChaeng)

By chiyongs_cub

Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 - Start of something new
27 - Run
28 - I knew you were trouble
30 - Cruel Summer
31 - Call Out My Name
32 - Everything Has Changed
33

29 - Traitor

157 11 3
By chiyongs_cub

Jihyo

We are here at Mina's apartment and we arrived early because I think Mina needs our help and I'm right. She freaked out about everything because she said that this is not her thing. Yes. She's right. Her apartment was a mess when Daniel and I arrived. And she almost cried when she saw us. Hahaha. But I think that it's not a big deal right now because Chaeyoung is here. We were happily talking and teasing each other when her friend Sana came back together with Chaeyoung. Damn right! She's with Chaeyoung.

"Hey, Mina!" Sana said smiling at Mina. "This is Chaeyoung, my girlfriend." She said.

"What?!!!" Nayeon yelled.

While Lisa blew her drinks somewhere here in Mina's kitchen. We are all surprised by what Sana said. But Mina was more surprised because the love of her life was her friend's girlfriend. Oh, best friend.

"What? Is everything okay?" Sana asked us.

I looked at Mina and I think she's gonna cry while Chaeyoung was looking at her too. We are all still silent, no one dared to talk. Damn it. What the hell is going on? Why the hell is Chaeyoung her girl?

"Why did you're all looked surprised?" Sana asked us again.

I think it has been a minute since this room was silent. I looked at Mina and she's gonna cry now. What to do?! Shit. Luckily, Jin was beside Mina and he can see and sense what is happening.

"Crap!" Lisa whispered behind me.

I take all back what I've said before. This is not an interesting night.

"Mina, can you come with me in a minute?" Jin said and did not wait for Mina to answer her.

"Hey, wait. Where are you going?" Sana stopped them.

"Oh great! Tsk." Lisa blurted out again behind me.

"I-I... I..."

"It looks like they need to talk, let them be, babe," Chaeyoung said.

Babe?!

"Babe?!!" Nayeon yelled again.

"What the hell? Do you have a problem with me?" Sana looked at us again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. She didn't mean to offend you or what. They are having a couple of problems. Y-You know..." I said.

Damn it, Nayeon!

"Can you please calm yourself?!" Jeongyeon scolded her girlfriend.

Mina and Jin went out of the apartment while we were left with the couple.

"Oh. Haha. I see. Well, since you're friends with Mina, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend." Sana introduces Chaeyoung to us again. "This is Chaeyoung."

"Calm down. Calm down. Calm down." I told my mind repeatedly.

I was just gonna say that we knew her, but Chaeyoung talks first and it looks like she's gonna make it look like it's our first meeting.

"Hello. I'm Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you." She said and looked at me in my eyes and I nod while I reached my hand at her.

"It was nice to meet you, Chaeyoung. I'm Jihyo." I said playing what she wants us to play right now.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Lisa whined at my behind again.

"Great! Hahaha. I'm Nayeon, by the way." Nayeon said sarcastically and reached her hand in front of Chaeyoung.

"Okay. It was nice to meet you, Nayeon." Chaeyoung said.

Wow. She really was into this. The hell?!

"It was nice to see you, dude," Jeongyeon said and walked out into the kitchen.

Jimin and Daniel were just nodding at Chaeyoung. And I can feel the heat in this room.

"Lisa. Nice to meet you." Lisa said and drank her beer again.

"Nice to meet you," Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, this is Jennie. She's Mina's colleague." Sana said.

"Hi! You look familiar. By the way, I'm Jennie." Jennie said and reached her hand to Chaeyoung.

"Oh. I think it's my first time seeing you... all." Chaeyoung said.

"Wow," Nayeon said again.

"That's it! Come on, let's talk about this outside!" Jeongyeon said as she hears her girlfriend having a side comment whenever Chaeyoung talks.

And they went out to the living room and talked there while we still left there. Tsk. It's kind of awkward now, but to be honest? I want to punch her in the face! I defended her to my friend. But this is what I get?! Daniel held my hand under the table to calm me down. And I just sighed because I can't do anything. And that is not my thing. I was used to solving the problem in our group because I am the leader. They always depend on me in times like this, but now I can't. I hate you, Chaeyoung.

"Sana, I need to take this call. Excuse me." Chaeyoung excused herself.

"Okay, babe," Sana said.

Chaeyoung went out too while Sana was staring at her the whole time until she disappeared into the room.

"Are you in love with her?" Lisa asked Sana.

Lisa was now beside me and just drinking while Sana was in front of us. Jimin stands beside Lisa while Jennie stands beside Sana.

"Lisa?" I scolded her.

"What?! It was just a question. And I am being friendly. Nayeon is a bitch!" Lisa said.

"Tsk." I just said.

She was right, Nayeon is being a bitch the whole time we saw Chaeyoung with Sana.

"Yeah. I do. Hahaha. I thought it was just sex, but it's not." Sana said.

Oh great! Chaeyoung slept with her!!

"Ohh. That girl is 10. Hahaha." Jennie said.

"She is. Hahaha." Sana said and the two of them laughed.

While the four of us didn't know how or what to react. Tsk.

"How long have you been with her? Days? Weeks?" Lisa asked Sana again.

"Lisa? Why are you interrogating her?" I asked her and made eye contact with her to stop what she was doing.

"What?" Lisa looked annoyed at me.

"It's fine. Hahaha. She's being friendly." Sana stopped me and just answered what Lisa was asking. "Actually, we've been together for two months and we broke up last month. And got back together last week."

What?!

"What? So you've been together before?" Lisa asked again.

But I saw Mina standing behind Jennie and Sana listening to every word that Sana is saying.

"Yes. She just went on a trip last month, and she just came back." Sana answered Lisa.

"Oh-- Mina, y-you're back," Lisa said.

She just noticed that Mina was standing behind them. Jennie and Sana looked at her and greeted her happily.

Damn!

So, all this time, Chaeyoung has a girlfriend while she was screwing Mina on our trip?! How could you do this to her, Chaeyoung?

"H-Hey. I'm sorry, I need to go. Dad needs me." Chaeyoung said.

"Aww. Can't you stay for another minute? You just came." Sana said.

"I-I... I'm sorry, I can't." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, wait. Here's Mina. She's my best friend." Sana said as she introduced the two to each other.

Mina was just staring at her analyzing what would Chaeyoung gonna say or if she was just out of words at this moment.

"Oh, yeah. Hi. I'm Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung immediately introduced herself to Mina.

Really?! What the hell, Chaeyoung?!

Chaeyoung reached her hand to Mina and Mina was just staring blankly. She didn't blink. Oh god! She needs help! I was just gonna talk, but Mina reached her hand to Chaeyoung.

"It was nice to finally meet you, Chaeyoung," Mina said and smiled at Chaeyoung.

"Right?! Huhuhu. I thought she couldn't make it because she was too busy at her studio. Oh my god, I'm so happy that you finally met my best friends, babe!" Sana said excitedly and kissed Chaeyoung in front of Mina. 

Oh god!

"I'm going, it was a nice home," Chaeyoung said to Mina.

"Yes! She has a nice home babe. Hehe. I'll walk you out." Sana said.

"It's fine. You can stay here." Chaeyoung said and looked at us and smiled at us.

Sana kissed her again before Chaeyoung went out. We were speechless about what was happening, we just drank. But I was worried about Mina, and I can't help her now because her best friend was here.

"So, you and that guy?" Sana asked Mina.

Mina just walked towards us and grabbed her beer and drank it. Where is Jin?

"Who's the guy?" Jennie asked.

"I think his name is Jin," Sana answered her.

"Oh my god! I knew it! You and Jin!!" Jennie gasped and pushed Mina a little.

"What? Why?" Sana asked Jennie again.

"Hahaha. Jin was our colleague and her friend. I know that something is going on. Right, Mina?" Jennie speculate.

Well, she is right. But Mina is not interested in Jin anymore. She was more interested now in Chaeyoung and her best friend Sana.

"We're just friends. We met on our trip and became friends." Mina explained.

But she looks like she's not in her mood.

"All right. If you say so. Hahaha." Jennie said.

Jennie and Sana laughed at Mina, and we just laughed awkwardly at them. Great.

"You know what? You two go to Momo and accompanied her. I'll just need to go to the bathroom, I'll meet you two there." Mina said.

The two just nodded at her and went to Momo, Mina just sighed as she looked at us and saw that we were worried about her.

"Did you know about this? It's like, oh my God! How the hell did this happened?" Lisa blurted out again.

"Lisa! Lisa! Shut up. Okay? That's not what Mina needs now." I said.

"Tsk!" Lisa just said and drank her beer.

Mina didn't talk to us instead she just opened the black label and pour her glass and drink it and went straight to her bathroom. Tsk.

"What now?" Lisa asked me.

Everything is not fine now. She hosted this party and I didn't know if she could make it until midnight.

So, what am I supposed to do?

An hour passed, and Mina was still in her bathroom. Her friends are now asking what she is doing out there and I don't know what to say.

"What is she doing out there?" Jennie asked me.

"Uhm.."

"I gotta go. I have a photo shoot tomorrow." Sana said to me.

The three of 'em were now in front of the bathroom door.

"Mina? What the hell are you doing out there? Is everything all right?" Momo asked while knocking at her door.

Jin was already here, but Nayeon and Jeongyeon were still fighting in the living room.

"I'm fine," Mina said as she opened the door. "I... I just uhm..."

"We can leave if you're tired." I butt in.

"Yeah, of course. You need to rest." Jennie said while patting Mina's back.

"Yeah," Momo said and looked at us. "We're going now, it was nice to meet you all." She said and smiled at us.

"Yes. It was nice to meet you too. We're leaving too." I said and snapped out at my friends.

"Sure. Thank you, guys. I'm sorry, I am just tired." Mina said.

I dragged Jeongyeon and Nayeon out while the others followed us heading out of Mina's apartment. Mina didn't say anything about what happened, but I know she's hurt. And I'm just gonna give her some time.

"I'm here if you want to talk about it, okay?" I whispered as I hugged her before I went to Daniel's car.

"Thanks." She just said and just smiled.

Lisa was with us on our way home and she was just worried as hell.

"Do you think she's gonna be okay? I mean, Jin said that Chaeyoung was on their campus too. And now, Chaeyoung was her best friend's girlfriend... Like what the hell is happening, right?" Lisa asked non-stop.

She can't keep her mouth shut and I understand her. I can't stop thinking about Mina. Tsk.

"Calm down, Lisa. Mina can handle this. If she can't, she'll call us. She'll call Jihyo, or she'll call you, or maybe Nayeon." Daniel said while driving.

"I'm just mad at Chaeyoung. Tsk. Did you see what she did there? She just... I mean, we are there for her when things are messy for her. Mina was there for her, and she just... Tsk." She just sighed.

"Lisa, calm down," I said.

I don't want to judge Chaeyoung, she did an awful thing to Mina. Lisa was right, we are there for her, especially Mina. I was mad at her, but looking at things differently, I think there is still a reason why these things happened, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.7K 67
I will ALWAYS love u. I will ALWAYS choose u. I will ALWAYS protected u. I will ALWAYS be right there for u. ALWAYS ......... but I'm also always hur...
560K 10.5K 37
A Michaeng FanFiction story A/N: This story may contain scenes and parts that are not suitable for those very young or innocent readers. Maturity and...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
93K 8.2K 63
"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Taehyung.* Lately he had been getting onto...