So I'm The first ever True Dr...

By AikoGray9

Celeste Nova is everyone's normal high school girl. She is a socially awkward person to be around. She is ver... More

Info
Prologue
Part 1: The Creation of the Second True Dragon and My First Subordinate!
Part 2: The newly awakened Time God!
Part 3: Star King vs World Destroying Dragon
Part 4: Date and The Twins
Part 5: The Eclipse Twins and The Creation of the Cardinal World
Part 6: The Third True Dragon
Part 7: The Space Queen Dragon!

Part 8: Meeting You Once Again

2K 34 24
By AikoGray9

<> = Manas when communicating with their master/partner in mind
{ } = Master/partners when communicating with their Manas mind
[ ] = Skill
^^ = Magic
》= Thought Communication/Telepathy and VotW
() = Thinking
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

3rd Person POV:

In one of the many beautiful big gardens in Creatia, we go to four individuals who are drinking tea while happily chatting with each other.

These individuals are:

Celeste, The Celestial Void Dragon.

Alina, The Manas of Omniscience.

Veldanava, The Star King Dragon.

And of course, Noblesse, The Space Queen Dragon with Lu on her lap.

They are having their normal True Dragon gathering while drinking tea. They usually have this gathering every 100 thousand years or so to check up on each other once in a while.

"So how is your work as 'Queen of Dragons', Noblesse? I hope it's not too much for you" Celeste asked Noblesse while putting her cup of tea down.

It's been 10 billion years since Noblesse and Lu became part of the True Dragon family and Celeste has trained all of her subordinates including the Celestial Crux. Now, they are Celestial Deities.

"It's actually going great, it's not too much for me to handle and the dragons all love me to be their Queen." Noblesse explained while taking a sip on her tea.

Noblesse had decided to become the 'Queen of Dragons' when she found out that the dragon race doesn't have a leader. Celeste and Veldanava are way too busy to lead the dragons as they have their own responsibilities.

She decided to become their leader since she feels like she still need to repay Celeste, Alina and Veldanava for their kindness.

Even though she wasn't the Creator of the dragons, they are still willing to make Noblesse their leader since the dragons race all throughout the Omniverses are always constantly fighting and Celeste sometimes fears that the dragon race will be

Once she became Queen, she helped the dragon's with their problems and is responsible to take care of every dragon alive and can choose their punishment if they ever did something bad to the Multiverses.

She also has many other responsibilities but that's another day to talk about.

Being a Queen and all, she of course has her own domain. "The Space Castle", is a castle very massive but not as big as Creatia.

"I see, but don't be shy nor afraid to tell us if you want help" Celeste said with a smile making Noblesse smile at her.

"That said, The Primordial Noxus had been really quite these years" Alina said making everyone present nod.

"Yes, they have been quite for awhile now, I wonder why?" Noblesse said as she put her hand on her chin.

"It is suspicious but we should be wary of it. Anyways let's change into a different topic" Celeste said wanting to change the serious topic.

"So how's your relationship with Aaron, Noblesse?" Veldanava asked.

"It's been going well, his very kind and helpful to me whenever I need it..." Noblesse said as she looked like she's in a dream.

Celeste and Alina giggled while Veldanava sighed.

"At least his making you happy or else I will have to teach him a lesson." He said, rather menacingly.

"Sheesh, your so overprotective Velda onii-sama.." Noblesse said while staring at Veldanava with a sweatdrop.

During the years Noblesse has gotten along with everyone in Creatia that she was able to talk to them normally, even to the men. The four of them also bonded during the years and Veldanava had gained the overprotective brother side.

Noblesse was also introduced to Alina and she was quite surprised when she said that she is Celeste's girlfriend but is happy for them.

"Speaking of relationships, how about you and that pink haired girl Veldanava?" Alina asked with a smug look.

Veldanava flinched and looked at Alina for a moment.

"H-huh? What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about" Veldanava trying to avoid the question but he knows that it is futile.

"Fufu~" Was Alina's only response.

"Eh? Velda onii-sama has an crush on a girl?!" Noblesse asked with sparkling eyes.

"What?! No! I barely even know her!" He denied.

"If I remember correctly, her name is Lucia right? The brother of a man, named Rudra that you trained to be the first True Hero in the Cardinal World" Celeste said.

"Heh, now this is getting interesting. She must be really beautiful to be able to get Velda onii-sama-'s attention" Noblesse teased Veldanava with a smirk. She put her chin on her right palm while staring at Veldanava.

"Don't worry we will help you how to catch a girl's heart" Alina said.

"Yep! Yep!" Noblesse happily agreed along with Lu.

Red tints dusted the Star King's cheeks as he says.

"I thought you were supposed to be at my side!" He shouted at Noblesse.

"I am, by helping you get a girl for yourself, honestly your pretty lonely if you don't have someone with you all the time, especially since you have been billions of years old. Man, that must've been super lonely. And also start acting like a man and confessed damn it!" Noblesse said making as an imaginary arrow pierced Veldanava's heart while Celeste nearly spit out her tea.

"Hey! That hurt! And I don't even know her that much!" Veldanava shouted at her.

Celeste giggled as her two, little sibling continue to fight.

(Glad that those two have a very strong and close relationship) Celeste thought.

They continued their talk and catch up on what they are currently doing before saying goodbye and returning back to their own domain/castle.

Veldanava went back to his Heavenly Palace, Noblesse went back to her Space Castle and Celeste and Alina stayed in Creatia since this is Celeste's domain.

Celeste sighed she looked above her, thinking about something. Alina looked at her and giggled a little.

"You're thinking of 'her' are you?" She asked, snapping Celeste out of her thoughts as she looked at her.

"Yeah, I really missed her..." Celeste said while staring at her tea with a bit of sadness in her voice and eyes.

She is referring to Hiro. She had dearly miss her and wanted to meet her again so bad. She had lived for hundreds of billions of years without her, she is the only person she was ever, very, closed with before being reincarnated, even though there are individuals who is she very close to right now like Alina, Veldanava, Noblesse and Lu she felt that it just wasn't enough without her.

Alina got up from her chair and went towards Celeste before giving her a hug, Celeste buried her head on her chest.

"But atleast we will be able to see her again after a few years..." She mumbled making Alina confused.

"Huh? Master, what do you mean by 'a few years'? We will be able to see her in just a few days" Alina said making Celeste shocked as she immediately pulls back her head to look at Alina with mouth open.

"Wait what?!?!" Celeste said, shocked, surprised and dumbfounded. She had thought that she will be able to see Hiro again in a few years.

(Was I really that busy to not notice what time it is?) She thought dumbfounded but overall that quickly changes into a happy one.

"Is it really true that we will see her in a few days?!" She asked with hope sparkling in her eyes.

"Yes" Alina said as she watch as her master jump in delight.

"Then that means I will have to be born in my old world again, right?" She ask Alina as she nodded again.

"Alright! Then what are we waiting for?! Let's create a new soul and body for us to temporarily use!" She said as Alina just smiled. She haven't seen her this excited and happy before, that's why she will do her best for a new soul.

They created a new soul and transferred some of Celeste's magical powers to the said soul. The soul wasn't as strong as her but it was still strong enough like a Celestial Deity.

The reason why Celeste needed a new soul and a body is because her current form can easily destroy mortal beings that is near her because of her aura and presence even though she made sure that it was completely sealed. So, it will be very hard to blend with the people on Earth if the people around just kept dying plus, she wanted to spend as much time as Hiro without troubles.

After a few hours they finished and all what's left was to put it into that said Earth's system's soul cycle. Celeste installed the soul into that said system and it was all set.

After awhile Celeste started to glow indicating that the reincarnation process is beginning. She let the light envelop her entirely before she slowly opened her eyes only to be hit by a bright light forcing her to close her eyes again.

(Oops, I forgot that I am in a human body again.) She thought. Even though she was in another body her mind is still the same meaning she still has control over her other body. A single consciousness controlling two bodies.

It might look impossible to a human to have two different bodies with one consciousness but for Celeste this is nothing. She doesn't want to leave her work while she will be having fun, so she simply just created another body to use that while her main body does the working.

She can have fun while also working.

Celeste began to open her eyes again but her vision was quite blurry. She can feel that she is a baby yet again and she can tell that she was being hold by her original mother before she died.

She blinked a few times before her vision cleared and there she saw her parents.

(It's been so long since I have seen them.) Celeste thought.

In her past life, her parents were working abroad and they left her in a young age. Her parents was always busy with worked that they barely called her. She is grateful to them for working hard for her but sometimes hates them for not trying to bond with her even through video calls.

She sometimes envy kids who would have their parents pick them up at school or in the playground and her? Well she just walks alone from her apartment to her school.

"Oh my! She has really beautiful eyes!" Her mother said who has blond hair and blue eyes as she is lovingly holding her in her arms.

"Yes, dear her eyes exactly look like yours" Her father said who has brown hair and black eyes.

(It's good to see them again.) Celeste thought as she smile making her parents smile at her.

5 years later

Celeste's POV

As I expected my parents left me to work abroad but it was a bit too early for them to leave since in my past life they left me around at the age of 7.

Well, whatever atleast they are trying their best at work for me to keep going to school.

Now, I have atleast 4 years until I will meet Hiro. So for now, I will just watch some anime or read some manga and light novels.

It's been so long since I had normally read and watch anime but it such a pain to go school again!!

<Stop complaining master and besides atleast you will get to see Hiro again and I will be able to meet her aswell> Alina said in their shared thoughts.

(Looks like your quite excited of meeting her.) I said while walking to school.

<Of course, master after all she will be a sister to me> Alina said making me sweatdrop.

(If that's what you say so...atleast you are willing to share me) I thought.

<I don't mind if you have many girls but just remember that me and her will always be superior than them> Alina said smugly and rather teasingly that made me blush.

"W-wha-" Before I can say anything I see four man who were looking at me with lustful eyes.

(Ugh, seriously? And how did I even end up here?) I ask myself as I look around my surroundings. I am in an alleyway that was quite dark so that means I am very deep in the alleyway.

I facepalm myself for not noticing but before I can complain one of the guys started to go towards me while licking his lips.

"My,my, what a beautiful girl you are~" He said and my right eye twitch in annoyance and in disgust.

With just a single glance I know that they killed multiple people and r*** a lot of girls. I hate these kinds of beings.

Before he can go towards me any closer, I swiftly took off my bag and threw it at him as my school supplies were launched at him.

"Wha-" He shielded himself by putting both arms infront of his face. He quickly jumps back but I was already infront of him, I quickly grabbed a scissor that was still in the air and I swiftly use that to make a big cut on his left arm.

I cut through his skin like butter from his wrist to his elbow as blood burst out of his arms.He screamed in pain as he tried to hit me but I quickly jump back.

I don't want to kill him yet I want him to suffer.

The guy clutched his left arm as blood was rapidly flowing out of him arm. Blood was also seen at the side of his mouth as he was breathing heavily.

The other guys looked really shocked but one of the guys quickly snapped out of his shock state as he pulled out a knife and he launched at me ready to cut me up but I just stood and stare at him with boredom.

(His too slow...) I thought boredly before taking a leap up high as he swings his knife only to cut air.

His eyes widen and I axe kick him directly on his head as his face was smashed into the concrete ground.

Hard.

His face was planted, deep into the ground with a big crater around his head. I took my feet off his head as I watch as blood appeared in the ground where his head is stuck.

I sense someone behind me as I tilt my head to the right to see that another guy had tried to cut my head off. I swiftly use the scissor in my right hand as I stab him in his stomach making blood gush out of the stab.

He coughed up blood and I quickly grabbed the scissors that was still in his stomach and with a single swing, I cut him into two as his upper and lower body was separated. The scissor was also broken because of that but I don't need it anymore.

I quickly grabbed his head before spinning him around and launching him towards the fourth guy who tried to get close to me to try and cut me.

They both crashed at a wall, hard, making a crater around. Thy limp down as blood was flowing down from their heads.

I slowly look at the guy who tried to touch me earlier and I see him looking horrified to see his friends brutally murdered.

At this point I was covered in blood but I honestly don't care about that because I can instantly clean myself.

The guy started backing away but he tripped and fell down on his butt while still holding his injured left arm.

I smirked mischievously as my eyes glowed dangerously.

"My, my~ what do we have here? You were so confident earlier but now look at you. Pitifully crying and running away" I said as I slowly approached him as my right hand was dripping blood.

He tried to get up and run away but white chains sprung out of the ground and it tangled him, preventing him from running or escaping.

But then again he won't be able to escape me in the first place anyways.

He looked at me with pure fear visible on his eyes as he tried to loosen the grip of the chains by squirming but it only tightened around him the more he moves.

I stop right infront of his face as I bent down to face him. He tried to look away from me but can't. He tried to say something but nothing comes out of his mouth.

I grinned as I stand straight and took a step back before the chains started to tighten around him as blood started to came out of his mouth, eyes, ears and nose.

I heard bones breaking as the guy completely stopped breathing as his entire body was crushed. I made the chains dissappear as the guy's body laid on the ground with a large pool of blood around him.

I then snap my fingers and in an instant all of my school supplies were back inside my bag as I put it back on my back.

I looked around the alleyway and there were a lot of blood on ground and walls. I turned around and make my way to school like nothing happened.

I'm pretty sure the police will discover this place sooner or later. Good thing I completely hide my aura for anyone even Deities won't be able to find me.

4 Years Later

It's been a very, VERY boring time and the only thing that wasn't boring was the news that Velda had finally get himself a girl but due to this he has lost all of his Godly powers because of the rules in the Cardinal World that 'God has to love all beings equally' but Velda had broke that rule and VotW had stripped Velda all of his powers.

Well I can restore his powers back easily, I was a bit mad at him for not telling me sooner. So as punishment, I will just ignore him for now.

Besides his a True Dragon even if he died or his soul gone he will be revived no matter what.

Right now I'm 9 years old and I'm currently at 5th Grade. Like in my old life, I am really popular in school because of my beauty and intelligence. Luckily, no one had confessed their love to me just yet.

Right now I'm heading to the library to return a manga I borrowed while was scrolling on my phone.

I had minimize my senses like a normal human.

While walking, I accidentally bumped into someone making them fall to the ground as their stuff drop on the ground.

I offered my hand to help them up but my eyes widen when I see who I bumped into.

I unconsciously made a big smile as our eyes met. Light blue eyes met with a pair of deep, dark eyes.

(It's nice to see you again Hiro...) I thought as she gently took my hand and I pulled her up.

And my new adventure begins here..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□>

Finally! Celeste and Hiro finally reunited! I'm planning to make some chapters of Celeste and Hiro growing up together and going to school together.

But of course here lies the question. How will Celeste react if she knows that Hiro is actually a God? Not an ordinary God but a high ranking one at that.

How will she react if she found out that Hiro is an Evil God?

Find out in the next chapter!!

{Published: Feb. 25, 2023}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 721 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...
98.3K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
223K 4.6K 35
A my hero academia fanfic where our adorable little gets kidnapped along with Bakugo but is forgotten to be rescued. The LOV end up adopting her and...
2.5K 130 25
Highest rank : #125 in paranormal. ~~~ I roll my eyes "you don't have to check up on me". I say folding my arms, and I notice him gawking at my clea...