Part 8: Meeting You Once Again

<> = Manas when communicating with their master/partner in mind
{ } = Master/partners when communicating with their Manas mind
[ ] = Skill
^^ = Magic
》= Thought Communication/Telepathy and VotW
() = Thinking
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

3rd Person POV:

In one of the many beautiful big gardens in Creatia, we go to four individuals who are drinking tea while happily chatting with each other.

These individuals are:

Celeste, The Celestial Void Dragon.

Alina, The Manas of Omniscience.

Veldanava, The Star King Dragon.

And of course, Noblesse, The Space Queen Dragon with Lu on her lap.

They are having their normal True Dragon gathering while drinking tea. They usually have this gathering every 100 thousand years or so to check up on each other once in a while.

"So how is your work as 'Queen of Dragons', Noblesse? I hope it's not too much for you" Celeste asked Noblesse while putting her cup of tea down.

It's been 10 billion years since Noblesse and Lu became part of the True Dragon family and Celeste has trained all of her subordinates including the Celestial Crux. Now, they are Celestial Deities.

"It's actually going great, it's not too much for me to handle and the dragons all love me to be their Queen." Noblesse explained while taking a sip on her tea.

Noblesse had decided to become the 'Queen of Dragons' when she found out that the dragon race doesn't have a leader. Celeste and Veldanava are way too busy to lead the dragons as they have their own responsibilities.

She decided to become their leader since she feels like she still need to repay Celeste, Alina and Veldanava for their kindness.

Even though she wasn't the Creator of the dragons, they are still willing to make Noblesse their leader since the dragons race all throughout the Omniverses are always constantly fighting and Celeste sometimes fears that the dragon race will be

Once she became Queen, she helped the dragon's with their problems and is responsible to take care of every dragon alive and can choose their punishment if they ever did something bad to the Multiverses.

She also has many other responsibilities but that's another day to talk about.

Being a Queen and all, she of course has her own domain. "The Space Castle", is a castle very massive but not as big as Creatia.

"I see, but don't be shy nor afraid to tell us if you want help" Celeste said with a smile making Noblesse smile at her.

"That said, The Primordial Noxus had been really quite these years" Alina said making everyone present nod.

"Yes, they have been quite for awhile now, I wonder why?" Noblesse said as she put her hand on her chin.

"It is suspicious but we should be wary of it. Anyways let's change into a different topic" Celeste said wanting to change the serious topic.

"So how's your relationship with Aaron, Noblesse?" Veldanava asked.

"It's been going well, his very kind and helpful to me whenever I need it..." Noblesse said as she looked like she's in a dream.