Avatar one shots

By comesuckmynut

YOU ๐Ÿซต are the main character. You can live whatever life you want in Pandora with your favorite blue aliens... More

Mine- Aonung
Our place- Lo'ak
Respect- Jake(smut)
Friends forever- Neteyam
Our place - Lo'ak pt.2 (smut)
Ghost- Jake
Authors note ; Important
Stranger - kiri

Princess- Jake(smut)

7.7K 57 11
By comesuckmynut

An// it's so long... I'm so sorry

"Y/n. You will train Ateyum." My father says to me. Ateyum. He wants to train to fight. I sigh. "Yes Sempul." I say with a slight nod. I never dare object to my father. He gives a slight nod back. "Go and begin." He says before walking away to attend to his other duties.

I start the walk to the front of hometree where Ateyum is waiting for me. "Where are you going princess." I hear behind me. I roll my eyes before slowly turning to the man. "What do you want Jake." I ask bored. "That's not how you speak to your olo'eyktan." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes again before turning around once again.

"You didn't answer my question. Where are you going?" He calls out. I sigh. "I'm going to train Ateyum." I reply facing him. His eyes harden. "Ateyum?" He repeats. I nod. "Yes Ateyum. My father has tasked me with training him. Not sure why it matters to you." I say looking into his eyes. He stands there silently causing me to chuckle quietly before returning to my destination.

"Ateyum?" I ask a boy sitting down. His head turns to me before he stands quickly. "Yes I'm Ateyum." He says meeting my gaze. I simply nod before starting towards the forest. He quickly follows behind. "Come. We will first work on your archery." I say to him. He nods quickly in response.

"No. Put your arm here." I say pushing his arm up for the 100th time. I sigh in frustration. I back away from him to let him release the arrow. Once again it misses and flies into a tree behind the target. I run my hands down my face. "Okay. Maybe we should call it a day. Tomorrow we will work on stance only." I say looking at him. His eyes look down as he nods.

We make it back to hometree and everyone is at dinner. I walk into the level of hometree where everyone is eating. I see my father and go to him and sit down. "Kaltxi sempul." "Hello father." I greet him. He nods in response before handing me some food. I take it gratefully. It's quiet. I look around and see everyone eating silently. Jake's not here.

After dinner I begin the walk to my personal home. I walk to the door and push aside the cloth that hides me from the rest of the clan. As I walk in I feel a hand grasp my wrist and pushes me into the wall beside me. I let out a gasp about to call for help until another hand clasps over my mouth. My eyes dart around the dark space trying to see who the mysterious person was.

The hand is removed from my mouth and they light a match before lighting a candle. My eyes dart to the person and my eyes widen to see him. "Jake? What the hell." I say in shock. His eyes look deep into mine as he stays silent. I try to push him away from me causing his grip to harden on my left wrist and his other hand grabbing my right. He pushes me harder into the wall pushing his sculpted chest against mine.

He grunts looking down at me. My eyes widen. "Jake what are you doing?" I ask. A small whimper slips through my lips. He takes a deep breath. "I don't want you to see Ateyum anymore." He says in a low voice. "You can't tell me who I can or cannot see!" I shout. His eyes harden at my tone.

"You will not see him again." He says in a dark voice. My words get caught in my throat. "I am to train him. It is decided by my father. Not you." I glare into his eyes. "I am olo'eyktan. I choose." He growls. I roll my eyes. "Why do you care?" I scoff. His face changes into an expression I can't read. He leans his face down next to my ear.

"You are mine." He says sternly. My eyes widen once again at his words. His? Who does he think he is? "I am no ones." I reply. He releases my wrists before grabbing my waist and throwing me over his shoulder causing me to grunt at the quick movement. "Jake what the fuck." I try to object. He ignores me and begins walking towards my sleeping area.

Jake throws me down onto my cot causing me to yelp in surprise. My eyes dart to his and he stares into me. His stare makes me feel as if he can hear every thought running through my head. My heart jumps and my body aches for him. "Jake." I say as I hold my hand towards him in hopes to work this out.

He rolls his eyes before grabbing my wrists once again laying me down and holding them above me with one hand. "You don't know who you belong to? That's fine. But after tonight you will never forget." He says with a smirk playing on his lips. I try to speak but the words clutch to my vocal cords refusing to come out.

"Nothing to say?" He taunts. My eyes stay locked on his, watching his every move. Watching to see what he will do next. He smirks before capturing my lips into his with heated passion. I gasp in surprise when he bites my lip pulling it towards him. "You're gonna be a good little slut for me aren't you?" He practically growls into my lips. I nod slightly. I feel a stinging sensation in my thigh making me yelp.

"Words." He says before attacking my neck. "Yes Jake I'll be good." I say in a whisper. All of my attention on the feeling of his sharp teeth digging into my soft skin making me groan slightly. "Good girl." He says before standing up away from me. My eyes follow him as he stands beside the cot. "On your knees." He says with a straight face.

My body doesn't move. I'm paralyzed from the heat in my stomach. Jake grabs my hair in a fist and pulls me towards him putting me on my knees in front of his tall figure. I yelp in surprise and look up to him. He leans down to my level and his dark eyes watch mine. "I thought you said you were going to be good for me." He says deeply.

I shudder at the darkness lacing his voice. My hand on top of his as he holds my hair tightly. "I'm sorry-," I start but am immediately cut off my a hand meeting my cheek. Not to hard but hard enough for me to get the point. My eyes meet his again. "Open your mouth." He says standing up once again his hand leaving my hair to untie his loincloth. I open my mouth slowly as I watch him.

The cloth falls and the kicks it away before my eyes meet with his dick. My eyes widen at him causing him to chuckle. He wraps his hand in my hair once again forcing me closer so my face is against him. My hands go to his thighs for support. "You're going to take every inch." He says looking down.

I take my shaking hand and grab the base. My eyes meet his once again before I put the tip in my mouth sucking lightly. "Fuck." Jake whispers as his eyes close slowly. I flick my tongue across the slit tasting the pre cum that has begun to leak. "Take it all." He says lowly. I slowly begin to move my head back and forth making it about halfway down as my hand pumps the rest.

I fee Jake's grip tighten on my hair as he begins thrusting into my mouth causing me to gag. I remove my hand and place it back onto his thigh. Jake's thrust become harder and deeper. My throat contracts around him causing him to groan loudly. "You like choking on my cock like a little whore?" He taunts. I look up into his eyes. Tears running down my cheeks and saliva spilling from my mouth.

I try to nod but can't move due to his dick sliding in and out of my throat. "So pretty with my dick in your throat like this." He says as he pets my face his pace not faltering once. My eyes begin to darken from the lack of oxygen. Suddenly Jake pulls out causing me to gasp for air. My chest heaves heavily as my lungs grasp to the glorious air.

Jake pulls me to my feet making me gasp from the sudden movement. "We're just getting started princess." He smirks before pushing me into the wall and kissing me deeply. My arms fly around his neck as his hands scramble to untie my loincloth. Once it's undone he throws it away. He separates from my lips causing me to groan slightly. "Don't worry. There will be plenty of that later." He smirks before dropping to his knees.

My eyes follow him and he looks up at me before a big smile spreads across his face. He drops his head to face my pussy. He grabs the back of my knee throwing my leg over his shoulder. "So pretty." He says his eyes drinking in the sight. "Jake." I whimper. His eyes looked up into mine. "What? You want me to eat you out baby? Do you want me to make you feel good?" He asks with a smirk. I nod. "Beg." My eyes widen at his request.

"What?" I ask slightly. His face straightens. "You want it? You have to earn it. Now beg." He say's seriously. This is humiliating. A deep blush spreads across my face. I feel a finger swipe up my folds. I gasp at the sensation. "You're soaked and I haven't even touched you yet." He says astonished. "Go on then." He says smirking up at me. My eyes shut and I tilt my head against the wall. Cursing myself for what I'm about to do. "No." My eyes shoot open and meet his again. Confusion lacing my face. "Eyes on me." He says as an order. I mentally roll my eyes. "Beg. And I mean really beg." He says again. For Eywas sake. "Please jake. Please, I want to feel you." I whisper

"Feel me what princess." He says tauntingly. Princess. "I want to feel you taste me. Please daddy." I whimper. What? His eyes straitened at the name. His hands grip my thighs hard enough to leave bruises before dipping his mouth onto my heat. A moan immediately leaves my mouth as he swipes his tongue through my wetness. "Fuck Jake." I moan gripping his hair. His hand slaps my thigh as he pulls away from my core making me groan. "It's daddy." He growls. "Yes daddy." I say nodding quickly wanting to feel him again.

He buries his tongue into me making me moan slightly loud making me silent myself. He grips my thighs tightly. Before shaking his head at me. "No." He says into me making me groan at the vibrations. "I want everyone to hear who makes you feel this good." He says. I moan at his words. He flicks his tongue over my sensitive bud. I grip his hair pushing my hips into him. His hands leave my thighs and they travel to my hips and pushes them roughly back to the wall.

He begins sucking causing me to moan loudly again. "Fuck daddy. It fees so good." I moan. He groans against me making me moan again. I feel his hand leave my hip as he runs it down my leg before disappearing completely. My thoughts are cut off when I feel two of his long fingers plunge into me. My legs give out slightly as the air is ripped from my lungs with a loud moan.

"Does that feel good? Me fucking you with my fingers?" He asks looking up at me, my wetness coating his mouth and chin. "Fuck yes daddy." I say my eyes shutting hardly. "I told you. Eyes on me." He says slamming his fingers into me harder. "Fuck." I moan forcing my eyes to meet his. He smirks curling his fingers making me gasp. "Oh my-." I say breathlessly. I feel heat pool in my lower stomach making me moan louder. Immediately jake removes his fingers and stands up. My eyes harden at him and anger floods my features. Jake opens his mouth before sucking me off of his fingers. "You don't cum until I say you can." He says looking down at me. My face softens at his tone. "Now lay on your back and open your legs for me like a good little slut." He says smirking. I go to the cot and lay down as I was told and open my legs to him. I look to the side not looking at him in my vulnerable state. I hear him walk to me and kneel beside me.

He grabs my wrist forcing them above my head. "Don't make me say it again." He warns. I close my eyes before turning to face him. I open them again to meet his. His hand meets my chest piece before ripping it off my body causing the beads to roll everywhere. I gasp at his actions with an annoyed look on my face. "I'll make you a new one." He says before standing back from me taking in my state.

My arms instinctively cover myself as my knees press together. Jake's face straightens as he rushes towards me pulling me toward him by my wrists. His face is an inch away from mine my eyes meeting his angry ones. "Don't. You. Dare." He says darkly. "I'm sorry." I say breathlessly. "Who am I?" He asks. "Daddy." I reply. He pushes me back down before stepping back once again to look at me.

My body sprawled on the ground anxious of what's to come. My body squirms under his gaze. My core dripping at the tension. "Do I make you nervous princess?" He teases. "No." My voice is shaking. "I think I do. I bet Ateyum doesn't make you feel the way I do." He growls. He finds his way in between my legs, his arms rested on either side of my head as he looks down to me. "Please Jake." I whimper.

"What was that?" He asks sternly as he wraps his hand around my throat squeezing slightly. "Please daddy." I quickly correct myself. He forcefully kisses me shoving his way into my mouth. He bites my lip hard drawing blood. He pulls away and looks at my lip with a devious smirk. He kisses me again and I can taste the iron fluid, Wincing slightly from the pressure of the kiss. "What do you want?" He asks resting his forehead on mine. "Fuck me please daddy I need you inside me." I beg. "Fuck I love the sound of you begging for me to fuck you." He says before leaning back and pulling my things over his.

"Keep your eyes on me." He says sternly earning a nod from me. He cocks an eyebrow at me expectantly. "Yes daddy." I say quickly. He smiles looking down at our close proximity. He strokes himself at the sight of my dripping core. "Fuck." He groans before running his tip through my slit. I watch his movements grinding my hips closer trying to get some friction.

"So fucking desperate." He says before plunging into me balls deep making me scream. "Fuck." I moan. "You're so tight y/n." He groans looking into my eyes not moving. His hands grip my thighs tightly. He pulls out slowly before slamming back into me roughly. "Fuck daddy. It feels so good." I groan. He grunts as he picks up his pace. I moan feeling him move in and out over and over again. "Take it all baby. You're such a good girl for me." He says leaning forward and taking one of my breasts into his hand. He rolls my nipple in between his thumb and middle finger making me groan in response.

He suddenly pulls all the way out and slamming back in making me scream again. "Fuck!" I cry. "Do you like it when I fuck you rough?" He asks. "Yes daddy I love it." I reply. The familiar heat in my stomach returns more intense then before. I moan loudly my eyes rolling back and shutting hard. Jake's hand meets my cheek once again. "No. Not yet." He says darkly. "Please daddy." I say begging for release.  "No." He says picking up his pace to an ungodly speed.

"No please!" I shout not being able to stop the dam from breaking. My voice breaks when I scream at the intense orgasm. My chest heaving up and down as Jake comes to a complete stop. He looks down at me his eyes harder then stone. My eyes widen at his stare. "I'm sorry I didn't mean-." I'm cut off my his hand grabbing my throat roughly not breaking eye contact.

"I told you not yet." He says deeply. "I couldn't help it I'm sorry." I say grabbing tight to his hand trying to catch a breath. "Well then I'll be sure to make sure you cum plenty." His lips laced with a devious smirk. My eyes watch him and he lays on his stomach in between my thighs. His mouth latches on my sensitive bundle of nerves. I moan out my hands finding their way into his hair. "Oh my Eywa." I moan as the bundle grows. "I'm gonna-." "Cum for me." He cuts me off.

I moan as my high fills my entire body. Jake continues to eat me roughly causing me to feel over sensitive. "Please no more. It's sensitive." I beg for him to stop. He ignores me and continues his movements. He drags his fingers up my slit and inserts them into my core. "Fuck." I moan. My back arches instinctively. My heels dig into the floor below us.

The familiar feeling pools in my stomach causing me to groan loudly. I push my legs trying to push away from his mouth causing him to grip my hips harshly forcing them still. I moan loudly being overcome with pleasure once again. He pulls away and kneels in front of me again.

"We're just getting started." He mocks pulling close again. "No please." I whimper. I try to close my legs only for him to rip them open again. He lifts my leg onto his shoulder before pushing into me again. "Fuck daddy." I moan gripping his hand on my waist. "Do you like me fucking you like a dirty whore? Do you like me using you like a toy?" He asks. My words are caught in my throat as I'm overcome by a euphoric feeling through my whole body.

His hand meets my face roughly and he grabs my jaw forcing me to face him. "Speak when your spoken to." He growls. "Yes daddy fuck I love it." I moan. "You love what?" He mocks picking up his pace slamming into me relentlessly. "I love it when you use me like a toy daddy." I respond using his previous words. "Such a good girl." He says rubbing my cheek as tears run down my face. His hand finds my throat again as he uses it for leverage to pull me into him.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I moan and my body feels as if it's on fire. "Cum with me princess." He groans pulling me up into his lap putting me on top. He guides my hips up and down at a quick pace. I throw my head back with a loud moan signaling to jake that I'm reaching my high. Jake pushes harder into me sending my nerves into a frenzy each one exploding with overwhelming pleasure.

"Fuck baby you feel so good." He moans as I feel his hot seed spill inside of me. My breathing is quick as my lungs fill with air. Jake settles me at the bottom making sure I take every drop. "Holy shit." He says breathlessly as he pulls me into a hard but passionate kiss. I moan into the kiss as his hands rest on my ass.

I move my kiss down his jaw to his throat. He groans as I suck and nip at his skin leaving purple marks over his blue skin. I feel a sting in my ass as his hand meets it harshly. I yelp in surprise but continue my movements. "Fuck baby if you don't stop then we'll have to continue." He says warningly.

I pull my mouth from his skin and move my eyes to meet his. He smiles at me with contentment before looking down and lifting me off him. He watches in amazement at something. "What is it?" I ask curiously. He takes two fingers and swipes them up my slit causing me to yelp before bringing them to my sight. "I was watching my cum pour out of you." He smirks before holding his fingers to me. "Open." He instructs. I do as I'm told and he places them on my tongue as I close my mouth and suck the substance off his fingers.

"Good girl." He praises pulling them from my mouth. "Who do you belong to?" He asks watching my eyes. "You." I reply watching him closely. "Damn right." He says quickly before kissing me slowly. "Let's go get cleaned up my love." He says completely switching his demeanor causing me to giggle. "What?" He asks with a smile. "You are a completely different person." I laugh kissing him again. "Let's go." He laughs. I nod trying to stand up immediately falling due to my legs giving out. "Oh the poor princess." He chuckles before picking me up and carrying me to get cleaned up. Princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2K 14
"When I'm alone I'd rather be with you," Started: Jan 12 Finished: Jan 19 Disclaimer I do not own avatar I just own my own characters. #1 Lo'ak 2/4/2...
59.2K 1.2K 20
โ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
123K 3.1K 47
A story between Navi Tsu'tey and Y/N, she has always loved nature and had the opurtunity to travel to pandora to explore the world and see the new li...
10.8K 235 16
Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mom was a scientist she discovered h...