Dysfunction

Від ayshiaink

Beynika g!p Beyoncé couldn't be any more different than Onika but with love, family, friends and drama in the... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

35

2.9K 179 98
Від ayshiaink

So when I come outside, make sure you ready."

Onika was so demanding, I felt like her bitch for real. "You don't want to come inside for a little? I ain't tryna be outside all day with you Onika."

"Stop crying and get ready. I'm five minutes away."

"Onika I don't want to! I want to stay in bed."

"Bitch I'm trying to take you out for brunch!"

I huffed, "Bitch when the fuck you start doing brunch?"

She laughed before requesting a facetime call. I was in my bed, literally half naked.

"Get up baby. Don't make me sneak through the bathroom." She spoke, setting her phone up in the car. "I haven't seen you in days and this how you gon' do me?"

"Bitch it's your fault that we haven't talked in days." I groaned but got up, accidentally flashing her.

"Put on some fucking clothes!"

"I just got up. Stop chatting." I put the phone up on my dresser. "And stop acting like you don't like my titties."

She smirked, knowing I was right. "I do. Let me see 'em."

I lifted my loose ass belly shirt and showed her my nipples. I didn't mind, she flashes me literally everyday.

She bit her lip, "Your nipples are so perfect."

I started to get dressed while talking to her. "I know right. I lowkey want to pierce them."

"Why? They're perfect how they are."

"Because I want to." I replied, putting on these jeans that I know for a fact, Onika bought me damn near a year ago.

Onika sucked her teeth, "You have a attitude problem. Need to hurry and get that fixed before we get to boxing."

"Oh you wanna fight? Just make sure you step out that car when I come out or Ima know you pussy."

She waved her hand in the air. I didn't even realize she was smoking until she put it in the camera. "Yeah, yeah. Are your parents home? Do you need me to drive down the block a lil?"

"Just come to the front. They're home but they stuck on Marvel movies right now. Kelly put them on."

She nodded. "Okay then come out. I'm outside."

"Okay." I hung up on her and quickly put the rest of my outfit on. When I got outside she was sitting in her truck with TiaCorine playing.

As soon as I shut the door, she leaned over the console and grabbed my jaw, sticking her tongue right in my mouth.

I moaned lowly, leaning closer to her. She was so nasty, running her hand from my jaw and down to my neck, squeezing. Pulling away, she bit her lip and kept me close.

She trained her eyes over me. "You look real good, baby stud."

I put my hand on her thigh when she took the car off park. "You stay saying I'm a baby stud like I don't put dick in you."

She laughed, pursing her lips. "You my baby stud."

"I ain't no stud Onika. I'm a lady with a dick."

"Yeah but you top hoes."

I laughed out loud. "Where you taking me girl?"

"I need to go grocery shopping for the house. I didn't want to be lonely so I called you."

"Am I just someone you call when bored now? That's who I am to you?"

"Shut up Bey."

We went to whole food and I literally followed her around like a last puppy. Honestly I was hypnotized. She had on this shirt that fitting her right under her belly button and made her breast pop. Also the low rise jeans was showing how her hips really move when she walks. So sexy.

I saw she had back dimple piercings and gasped. "When did you get that?!"

She was lost until she realized what I was talking about and laughed. "You like it? I got it done a few months ago."

"I love it. It looks so sexy on you."

"Thank you baby. Wrap your arm around me, that nigga looking at my ass." She raised both of her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side where a nigga was seriously staring her down.

I protectively wrapped my arm around her neck and pulled her close. She smiled up at me and puckered her lips, so I pecked them.

He immediately looked away. "Exactly."

She laughed lowly and held onto my jeans while her other hand held the cart. Everywhere we went she had eyes on her, men and women looking at her ass.

She surprisingly turned in the candy lane and asked. "I need to get some candy for my niece. Her birthday is tomorrow and I already got her everything she loves except for those mini airheads."

"Hurry up and get it then. People keep looking at your ass. I'm about to get mad."

She pursed her lips, picking up the big bag of candy and putting it in the cart before coming to me and resting her hands on my chest.

"I'm yours. They can look all they want."

"No they can't. I have built up anger I don't mind taking off on these niggas."

She shook her head. "You better keep that gun in your pants." She told me, receiving a raised brow. "Yeah nigga, I felt that shit when you was all up on my butt."

solange

Robyn stood behind me with her arms crossed and a mug on her face. She was mad, sooner or later I'll be out of her hair. I huffed at her guarding me like a child and dropped my shirt down.

"The apartment should be ready by the end of this week. So stop with your attitude and come fucking help me." I spoke with a slight attitude.

She groaned, uncrossing her arms and stomping her foot. "Why are you trying to leave?" She sat next to me on the ground.

"I didn't plan on staying here forever. I appreciate you for letting me stay for a while but I'm ready to be on my own."

She raised her brow, and asked, "On your own? Excuse me?"

"Like live on my own Robyn, damn."

"Oh, just asking. I kind of don't want you to leave. I like it when you're here." She put her hand on my thigh and rubbed.

I had to move her, "Stop it Rih."

"You seriously don't want to be with me anymore?" She frowned, bringing her hands to her side. "Like I know I did some bullshit but I want to be with you. I'm sor-"

"I'm not mad at you, don't apologize." I'm honestly tired of the apologies. "We were never together, like you said so it's not like I'm leaving our relationship. We're friend, I like being your friend."

"I don't want to be your friend. I like your more than that. After all the shit we did, you want to be friends. Are you serious?"

"Am I serious?" I glared at her after rolling my eyes. "You're the one that's been playing with me Rihanna, not the other way around. We were there for each other and all but really you're for everybody. We could've been together by now."

"It's only been you and Moin. Not everybody-"

"One too many."

She sat up, coming closer to me and leaning onto her wrists. "Baby I want you. Moin and I are done. She's my friend nothing else. Even before y'all talked it out, everything with Moin and I had ended because I knew I wanted to be with you."

I laughed lowly. "I'm supposed to be ok with you and Moin still being friend? That's crazy to me."

She bit the inside of her cheek nervously and her hazel eyes had shut for a second as she breathed out her nose.

"What did y'all talk it out for a few days ago if I still can't be her friend?"

I shrugged, "Our beef is over but god knows what'll happen with y'all in a room together and me not there. I'm not fucking dumb. Besides, we're not together so keep your best bitch besides you."

She groaned, again. "I can't choose between you and Moin! I've known her all my life, that would be wrong of me."

"We're not together, like I said. So luckily, you don't have to choose."

She shut her mouth, looking at me like I hurt her.

"Now you're mad? Deal with the consequences of your own actions. You were fucking Moin while fucking me, now you not fucking any of us."

She got up and left the room. I thought she'd go downstairs but when I heard the front door slam, I had to laugh. "Mad ass."

I packed more until I had most of my things packed and put it all downstairs in a corner. Robyn most likely wasn't going to come back for a while and I wasnt going to check up on her. Wherever she went, she better be acting real civil.

Beyoncé had called me regular and asked when I was going to come back home.

I laughed more to myself, "I'm not. I have a apartment already in Levi. Just have to move in."

"What?! Whyy? So you never plan on coming home?"

"Bey you were right, I need to stop being a child and do shit on my own. I don't need you or kelly and it took me leaving to see that."

"Solange you're 19! You don't have to live on your own right now. I was talking out of anger, come back home."

I shook my head as if she could see me. "I'm 19 but soon I'll be 20, then 21. Plus, I'm good. I make enough money to look after myself."

"You're so annoying!" She groaned playfully. "But I'm proud of you. Did you tell Kelly yet?"

"Yea, she kind of helped me find a decent place. She knows a lot of people."

"Yeah. She's really the reason that people in our age range know us. Of course daddy and 'em are known with old heads but Kelly really put us on game. Really we know everything we do from her."

She wasn't lying. Kelly was literally the perfect older sister, even when we argue.

"You're so right. I miss her."

"I'll come pick you up later and we can go out and do something."

"Something like what?" I asked.

She hummed. "We can go to that indoor fun place in Riley. They have kart racing and laser tag, all of it honestly."

"Okay. Tell me when you're outside. I'm going in the shower."

"Ok bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

It took me about a hour to get ready and when Bey got here, Robyn still wasn't back home. I decided to call her before I left the house, just to tell her I wouldn't be home by the time she came back.

She didn't answer so I called her phone again and this time she did. She was sitting in her car and it was filled with smoke.

"Yes Solange?" She asked with a small sigh.

"I won't be here when you get back home." I put the camera up to my face while I went and got my coat from the closet.

"Where are you going?"

"With my sisters. Where are you?" Since we're asking questions.

"I'll be at the house in about two hours. I'm about to pick up Onika so we could go get Josey."

I heard Beys horn blow for the third time and hurried to the door. "Okay bye. See you later." I hung up before she could say anything and ran to Beys car. "Bitch stop being so impatient."

I had to sit in the back since Kelly and Bey were up front.

Kelly turned to me and smiled. "Hey sis."

I smiled back and hugged her. "Hey y'all. I missed you kelly."

"I saw you last week." She laughed.

"Yeah but usually she sees you everyday so... yeah." Bey added. She started driving and she was going a little fast I had to grab my seatbelt.

Before I could say anything, Kelly did. "Damn bitch slow down."

"Like what the fuck? Bey who pissed you off?"

She slowed down and shook her head. "This bitch not fucking texting me back."

Kelly laughed out loud, regardless of the mug on Beys face. "I know a text back is not the reason you're trying to kill us. Bitch control yourself, your showing abuser vibes right now."

Bey sucked her teeth and mumbled. "Of course you would know."

I had to cover my mouth. No way she just said that to kelly, knowing about her domestic violence situation.

I watched as Bey immediately softened her face and Kelly did the complete opposite.

"I'm sorry-"Nah bitch shut up." Kelly put her hand up.

"Don't do that because I never would say some shit like that to you. Even after that bitch almost killed your ass. Don't do that." She finished, dropping her hand and picking up her phone.

"I didn't mean to say that but you didn't have to call me no abuser."

"I said you're acting like one because you are. Why the fuck are you speeding because you're mad? That's some shit that Teno used to do."

"I'm not him."

"Well you acting like him! Like I said."

They didn't talk to each other for the rest of the ride and I was awkwardly sitting in the back. The ride was a little long so I stretched my feet on the seat and started watching American Dad until we got to the place.

It was so big.

We got out the car and as we walked Beyoncé came around to Kelly and wrapped her arms around her abdomen and sighed onto her. There was something wrong with her, definitely.

"I'm sorry Kelendria. I shouldn't have said that."

Kelly hugged her back. "It's fine. Come on Bey." She smiled softly and pushed Bey back.

She had a little frown on her face as she looked at us.

"What's wrong?" Kelly and I spoke at the same time, surrounding her.

She took a shaky breath, "I'm sad."

I was the bipolar one, but Bey probably needed to talk to my therapist because she was literally as happy as ever when we talked this morning.

"I don't think Onika really likes me anymore. She's acting different, like she has somebody else or she just doesn't like me. She'll talk to me one day and the next, she won't. I don't know but I don't like it. She's pissing me off, I texted her last night and she still hasn't texted me back and I know she's up."

"Bey just give her some time to text you back. She's probably still sleep or something. Stop stressing yourself out and have fun with your sisters for the time being."

"Okay." She nodded and turned around with us following behind her.

Bey was over here acting like me, I can tell why they used to call me annoying when I was younger. Tiny was literally obsessed with her, I doubt she doesn't want her anymore.

Inside, they got their wristbands and Bey insisted on paying for mines but I declined.

"I have money. It's fine."

I paid for my own and ran to go goKarts immediately. The line wasn't that long since they just opened.

We raced and Kelly ended up beating us three times.

"Of course she wins! That bitch be fucking on hood niggas, you know she a get away driver!" I laughed with Bey and Kelly rolled her eyes at us.

"Shut up! Bitch it was one time!"

We laughed louder and Bey started running down the isle. She was laughing extra hard because she knew exactly what I was talking about.

Kelly was like Bonnie and Clyde with Teno.

"Now you know it ain't that funny Bey!"

She was clutching her stomach, bent over until we caught up to her.

"Phew! Oh my god!"

We went to the laser tag next and it was us and these three other girls. They were nice and got along with us immediately. The came here together just like us.

We beat their ass in laser tag though. They were good sports and after, we ended up having new friends.

One of them were my age and she was really pretty, with freckles and a big afro that was definitely dyed ginger.

She gave me her instagram since we were the same age and left with her friends. I saw the dm come through as soon as she left and laughed.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.4K 195 8
"You know babe freedom begins on the other side of obsession" ~ Johan.
3.6K 129 6
So we all know Wednesday, right? If you don't, go check out the show on Netflix. Anyways, Wednesday is not that good at fitting in with people. She g...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
18.2K 1.3K 23
The first in the Honor series, Above All, Honor introduces single-minded Secret Service Agent Megan Pete and the woman she is sworn to protect-Norman...