Lab Rats Season 2

By ScarletWitch19

Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventure... More

Cast
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' the Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Hole in One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown, Part 1
Bionic Showdown, Part 2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back

Leo and Cassie vs. Evil

478 11 5
By ScarletWitch19

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling," Leo says as we walk in the hallway at school. "It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a crock-a-doodle-crunch." Adam, Bree, and I laugh.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam says, kissing his muscles.

"Hey...when you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this," Chase says. Adam and Chase hop up on the bench.

"Better back up, guys. You're in the splatter zone." Bree says to Leo and me.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs." I say. "I'm looking at you, Chase. Three, two, one, go!" Chase licks his hand and pins Adam's arm on the bench.

"Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam exclaimed, wiping Chase's spit on Bree's shirt.

"Exactly, clever beats strong any day," Chase says.

"Chase wins," I say, holding up Chase's hand. "Wait, which hand did you lick?"

"That one," Chase says, pointing to the hand I was holding. I wipe Chase's spit on his shirt and hold his other hand.

"Chase wins," I say.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus says as he walks up to us.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying." Leo says

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asks.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen." Marcus says.

"Is it as sick as you make me? 'Cause, that'd be pretty sick." I say. Leo and I give each other a fist bump.

"We'd love to hang out today," Chase says.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so I'll say it for him," I say. "You're a lunatic, and we're leaving."

"Cassie," Bree says.

"Cassie, come on," Adam says.

"Cass, I was not gonna say that at all," Chase says as I push my siblings out of the school.

"Yeah, and we're walking. Go. Go on. Go. Out." I say.

"Nice try. See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo says. Before Leo and I could leave the school, Marcus uses his Molecularkinesis to close the doors. "What the?" Leo says as we try to get out. "How did you?"

"Chase isn't the only one who can move things with his mind," Marcus says.

"Help! Somebody! We're trapped!" Leo shouts. "Principal Perry?!"

"Leo, Principal Perry isn't here! It's five-cent-rib night at the Buffalo Barn." I say.

"That's right! I forgot about that!" Leo says.

"Looks like it's just the three of us," Marcus says, walking up to us. "Man, it is fun to mess with you guys when you can't tell anyone I'm bionic."

"Yeah, it's a real party over here, too," I say. "I'm not afraid of you, Marcus. We should just turn you in."

"Go ahead. Then I'll just expose your bionic secret and the government will swoop in and take you away." Marcus threatened.

"Not if we turn you in first," Leo says. Before Leo and I could leave the school, Marcus uses his Molecularkinesis to pick up a trash can and throw it at Leo.

"Leo, look out!" I shout. I run over to him and use my intangibility to make the trash can phase through us.

"You are gonna keep your mouths shut. Or next time...your intangibility won't save you." Marcus says. He unlocks the door with his Molecularkinesis and walks out of the school.

"Voice log, Monday, 3:23 pm," Leo says into his phone. "Gathering evidence on subject Marcus. And Cassie and I will not give up until we prove once and for all that..." his phone starts to ring. "Hello? Oh, hey, mom. Yeah...can I call you back? Thanks. All right. I love you, too. Bye. That Marcus is evil and always has been!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Behold the invention that will revolutionize travel: the Davenport Industries teleporter!" Mr. Davenport says as Adam, Bree, and Chase sit in the lab.

"Don't you mean the tele-Davenport-er?" Adam asks. Bree and Chase just gave him a look. "Oh, come on. I wanna be the clever one around here for once."

"Yeah, and I want a convertible made out of diamonds. But that's not gonna happen, either." Bree says.

"I can't wait any longer. Please tell us about your amazing invention." Mr. Davenport says, mocking the kids' voices. "Don't mind if I do. My teleporter can transport any object anywhere. It deconstructs it molecule by molecule here, and then, via my network of GPS satellites, reconstructs it anywhere on the planet, instantaneously."

"So...wait...does this mean that we could go surfing in Hawaii after school and still be home in time for dinner?" Chase asks.

"Technically, yes. Uh, but I haven't tested it on a human yet." Mr. Davenport says. "So there is a small chance that only your forehead and parts of your esophagus would make it back in time for dinner."

"All I'm hearing is more meatloaf for daddy," Adam says, patting his stomach.

"That's why I wanna test it on an inanimate object first. So I'll be right back." Mr. Davenport says. He leaves the lab. Adam, Bree, and Chase got up from their seats and walked over to the teleporter.

"Whoa, this thing could put me anywhere on Earth in a nanosecond," Chase says. "Faster than you, Bree! Ha!"

"Whatever. You'll still be ugly when you get here." Bree says.

"Ooh. Uh, super speed, party of one. Your table is dumb." Adam says. Chase and Bree gave him a look. "Oh, come on! That was clever." Adam leans against the console and the teleporter turns on.

"Hey, meatballs. You just turned it on." Bree says. "Back off so I can shut it down."

"Step aside. I got this." Chase says, shoving Bree away from the console.

"Uh...you got nothing. Move over." Bree says, shoving Chase.

"I think you have to spin this thing," Adam says. He started to spin a small globe that was on the table. Tasha enters the lab.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to the market. Anybody need anything?" Tasha walks into the teleporter and she vanishes.

"Ooh! Cereal!" Adam says. He stops spinning the globe and notices that Tasha wasn't in the lab anymore. "Well, that was rude."

"What? You just...y...you spun that thing so fast, Adam, that we've got no clue where Tasha got teleported to." Chase says.

"She has to be in there somewhere. She couldn't have gone far, right?" Bree says.

"Oh, guys, calm down! There's a simple solution to this." Adam says. "Does anyone know what it is?"

"Wh...if what I think just happened, we are gonna be in so much trouble," Bree says.

"Guys, I think we just vaporized Tasha," Chase says.

"But I didn't even get to say goodbye," Eddy says. "Oh, well. Whoo-hoo!" Eddy starts to play dance music and confetti shoots out of the walls. "Whoo! Shake your booty!"

At Marcus's house, Marcus was on the phone talking to his dad while Leo and I were hiding behind the bushes listening in on what he was saying. "Yes, dad. Everything is under control. Yes, I took out the trash. Yes, I set the DVR to record Funeral Mishaps." Marcus hangs up the phone.

"Suspect is still on the phone with a man called...daddy," Leo says, speaking into his phone. "Also, note to self, record Funeral Mishaps." Leo and I watch Marcus as he walks up to a grill. He types in a code on a keypad and a secret door opens up on the side of the house. "Suspect has a morphing wall!" Leo says in a high-pitched voice. "I mean...suspect has a morphing wall." Marcus enters the house and Leo and I follow him inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How could you drool-buckets have lost Tasha in the teleporter?" Bree asks.

"Us? You were the one getting grabby with the controls." Chase says.

"And Adam was the one who spun the globe, so we have no idea where Tasha is," Bree says.

"Me?! Oh, wait. Yep, that was me." Adam says.

"We need to tell Davenport," Bree says.

"Oh, oh, tell him what? Sorry...we messed with your machine and lost your wife?" Chase says.

"No! Let me give him the good news." Eddy says.

"Leo is gonna freak," Bree says.

"Not if he doesn't know Tasha's gone. We'll get Chase a wig and a skirt. This could work people." Adam says. Mr. Davenport walks back into the lab, wheeling an office chair.

"Hey, guys." Mr. Davenport says, making Adam, Bree, and Chase jump.

"Uh, hey...Mr. Davenport...quick question. Um...you've tested the teleporter's ability to return something, right?" Chase asks.

"Not yet." Mr. Davenport says. "But we're about to. Okay. I'm gonna set the teleporter for ten feet away. Okay. Get ready, 'cause this is gonna be teleport-ific!" Adam, Bree, and Chase gave Mr. Davenport a look. "What? They can't all be winners."

"Have you ever had a winner?" Bree asks. Mr. Davenport turns on the machine and teleports the chair. It reappears a few feet away from them in the lab.

"Wow! A scientific breakthrough!" Mr. Davenport exclaims. "Have you ever seen anything this amazing in all your life?!"

"Neat," Adam says.

"Yep," Bree says.

"Hooray," Chase says. "Get on with it."

"Oh. All right. Now...we bring it back." Mr. Davenport teleports the chair back and it becomes tangled and destroyed in the process. "Whoopsie. I guess I have a few bugs to work out on the return function. But...you know...least I didn't throw a human in there. That would've been stupid." Mr. Davenport leaves the lab.

"This is awful," Chase says.

"I know," Adam says. "I loved that chair. I did some of my best sitting in it."

"How are we gonna bring Tasha back here safely?" Chase asks.

"Ooh! I have an idea." Adam says.

"Adam, this is a complex situation. We'll call you if we need you to lift anything heavy." Chase says. "Even if we locate Tasha, we need to bring her back here safely without turning her into..." Chase points to the broken chair. "That."

"I see no downside," Eddy says.

At Marcus's house, Marcus was talking on the phone while standing in his secret lair. "Dad, it is gonna be so epic when I capture Adam, Bree, Chase, and Cassie," Marcus says. "Fine. When we capture them. Just like when we forgot my birthday. Oh, I'm sorry. Are you angry? Or are we angry?" Marcus leaves the room. Leo and I come out from hiding behind a chair and we look around the lair.

"What is this place?" Leo asks. He starts speaking into his phone. "We are in some sort of weird underground lair beneath Marcus's house. It's incredibly grim and smells like sewer water and...sweaty dudes." We notice an evidence board about all of us in the lair.

"What the...aha! Photographic evidence that Marcus knows about your bionics and wants to capture you." Leo says. He starts taking photos around the lair. "Bam. Evil lair. Bam. Marcus's capsule." When Leo turns around, he sees Marcus and takes a picture of him. "Bam. Marcus. MARCUS?!" Leo tries to run away, but Marcus grabs him.

"You guys shouldn't have come here," Marcus says to us.

"I couldn't agree more. Where's the exit?" Leo says.

"Oh, no. You are not going anywhere." Marcus says. "You've seen too much."

"What do you want with my family, Marcus? What are you planning?" I ask.

"You'll learn soon enough. But first, how about you fight off our remote-controlled home security system." Marcus says. He presses a button on a remote and a robot rises from the floor opening.

"Well, that looks effective," Leo says. "What's it scanning for? Dust bunnies?" Marcus presses another button and the robot transforms into a gigantic version, towering over Leo, Marcus, and me. "How big are your dust bunnies?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This is useless. We need to tell Mr. Davenport that Tasha is gone." Bree says.

"No! I can fix this. I just uploaded a software update." Chase says. He rolls a watermelon into the teleporter.

"Hey...nobody told me we were racing fruit," Adam says. "I'm getting my kiwis. Get ready, boys. It's showtime."

"Stop. We're not racing fruit." Chase says. "No one races fruit! We're testing my teleporter fix, which is now good to go."

"Well, if it's good to go, why not just test it on Tasha?" Adam asks.

"Because...in the highly unlikely event that it doesn't work, I don't want Tasha coming back here with her head on her hip and her leg in her mouth," Chase says.

"Really? Not even just to see it?" Adam asks.

Chase hits a button and the watermelon teleports away. "And now I'll hit return to origin." The watermelon returns, seemingly in perfect condition. "Voila." After a few moments, the watermelon breaks apart, making Chase squeal.

"Is voila French for fail, or am I not understanding this complex situation?" Adam asks.

Back at Marcus's house, Leo and I were being chased by the robot. "You two are quicker than I thought. Good thing I added this." Marcus says. The robot shoots blasts of energy at us, and we scream. Leo picks up a stapler.

"Aha. I have a weapon now, too." He holds up the stapler.

"That's a stapler," Marcus says.

"So it is," Leo says, putting the stapler down.

"Just kidding. It's a ray gun." Marcus says, picking up the stapler.

"Dang it!" Leo says. "Cassie, do something!"

"Do what?!" I ask.

"I don't know! You're bionic! Hit it or something!" Leo says. I picked up a metal pole that was on the floor and threw it at the robot. The robot just stands there and Leo gives me a look. "Really?"

"What? You said hit it." I say.

"Face it, Cassie. You can't fight my robot. Without your brothers and sister, you are useless." Marcus says.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that! Cassie is just as strong as Adam, Bree, and Chase!" Leo says.

"Yeah, I can take down this robot easy," I say.

"Oh, yeah. Prove it." Marcus says as the robot continues to chase us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't believe this. I thought for sure my software update would work!" Chase says as he paces around the lab.

"Hmm. Does that look like it worked?" Bree asks, pointing to all the broken objects they sent through the teleporter. Mr. Davenport walks into the lab and sees the broken equipment.

"I know these handlebars. Did you just try to teleport my one-of-a-kind prototype, hybrid A.T.V.?" Mr. Davenport asks. He walks over to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"No," Chase says. Mr. Davenport makes a squeaking noise. "Maybe?" Chase says. Mr. Davenport makes another noise. "I'm just gonna go back to no." Mr. Davenport makes another frustrated noise.

"Wow. If he's this mad about his A.T.V., wait until he finds out we put Tasha through there." Adam says.

"What?!" Mr. Davenport shouts. "You put my wife through the teleporter?!"

"Enjoy it, dude. Take a day off." Adam says. Mr. Davenport screams.

"I'm sure she's fine...wherever...or whatever she is," Bree says.

"Yeah! We just have to figure out a way to get her back here without turning her into...Tasha tartare." Chase says.

"Okay. Okay. Let's not panic. I'm sure one of my software patches can fix this." Mr. Davenport says.

"I've already tried them all. None of them worked." Chase says. He points to the broken equipment on the floor. Mr. Davenport screams.

"You know, I had a simple solution," Adam says.

"Simple solution. Um, Adam...you remember the time when we locked the keys in the car, and it took us three hours to get them out?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Yeah," Adam says.

"You were inside the car!" Mr. Davenport shouts. He pushes through Bree and Chase and when he looks down at the broken items, he screams and leaves the lab.

Back at Marcus's house, the robot was holding us by our shirts. "Game over, guys. You're no match for my robot's awesome physical strength." Marcus says.

"Well...yeah. We're no match for his strength. But just remember, you didn't beat us. This thing did." Leo says.

"Please. I could pulverize you both." Marcus says.

"Yeah. Sure. I'd like to see you try." I say.

"Not smart, Cassie. The robot would've been quick and painless compared to what I'm gonna do to you." Marcus says.

"Ooh, I'm so scared," I say in a mocking tone.

"Okay, tough guy. But if we win, you have to let us go. Deal?" Leo says.

"Yeah." Marcus scoffs. "Deal." He presses a button on his remote and the robot lets us go.

"Let's shake on it," Leo says, holding out his hand. Before Marcus could shake his hand, Leo licks his hand and grabs the remote.

"Ew!" Marcus exclaims. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm clever and clever beats strong any day," Leo says. He gives me a high five. Leo presses a button on the remote and the robot swings, narrowly missing our heads. "But clever would really like to take a look at this thing's owner's manual." As Leo tries to stop the robot with the remote, the robot fires a blast at me but I duck. I try to run away from the robot as it continues to shoot at me.

I take cover behind a wall when another blast narrowly misses me. I started to hear a crackling sound and looked down at my hands to see sparks of electricity coming out of my fingers. "What the..." I say. I looked up at the robot and stepped forward. I raised my hand and shot a powerful blast of electricity at the robot, destroying it. Both Leo and Marcus looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ha! Bam! Who's useless now?" I say, looking at Marcus.

"Whoa, Cassie! That was awesome!" Leo says, walking over to me.

"I know, right?! Guess I discovered a new bionic ability!" I say.

"Oh, man! That was my dad's favorite toy!" Marcus says. "There goes pizza night." He looks at me. "You and I are not done here." He grabs my arm. I try to free myself from his grasp and send another powerful blast of electricity at him, knocking him backward.

"All right!" Leo exclaimed, giving me a high five.

"Come on, Leo. Let's get out of here." I say. We leave Marcus's lair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, this is our last possible fix," Chase says as the four of them were looking over papers with calculations scattered over the console.

"If this doesn't work...I don't even wanna say it." Mr. Davenport says.

"Say it. Say it." Eddy says.

"Okay, fingers crossed." Mr. Davenport says. "This brings Tasha back in three...two..." he presses a button and the teleporter turns on. They waited for a few minutes for Tasha to return, but nothing happened. "Why isn't it working?!"

"Because I'm right here," Tasha says, entering the lab.

"Ew, she's hideously deformed! Look away! Look away!" Eddy says. Tasha shuts him off. Mr. Davenport walks over to her and hugs her.

"Oh, don't hug her too hard. Her guts might come squishing out." Bree says.

"What happened? Where were you?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Two hundred miles away in Fresno," Tasha says. "Thankfully, Adam was smart enough to call my cell phone and tell me you guys accidentally teleplanted me."

"Well, it's...it's...it's teleported." Mr. Davenport says.

"Tele-someone-who-cares," Tasha says. "I'm just glad he called me before my cell phone died...since, obviously, no one else thought of that." Bree, Chase, and Mr. Davenport looks at Adam, who was smiling at them.

"I figured if Tasha didn't return through the teleporter, she couldn't end up back here in a big, steaming pile of mom," Adam says. "So, I called, told her to take the bus home."

"Which I did, and it was weird," Tasha says. "The guy sitting next to me was wearing a tank top."

"Why was that weird?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"Just a tank top," Tasha says.

"Told you I had a simple solution," Adam says.

"Adam...we may have said some things earlier..." Chase says.

"Duh. We say things every day. Could you narrow it down?" Adam asks.

"What he's trying to say is, we owe you an apology." Mr. Davenport says.

"I'm sorry. A what?" Adam asks, leaning towards them.

"An apology," Chase says. "So I guess I'll start off by saying...that I...am..."

"We're back!" Leo shouts as he and I enter the lab.

"Oh, thank you!" Chase says, relieved.

"Right here, on my phone, I have undeniable proof that Marcus is..." Leo trips and drops his phone into the teleporter, making it disappear. "Where'd my phone just go?"

"Honolulu." Mr. Davenport says, looking at the screen. "But we can bring it back...right here." Leo's phone comes back, completely destroyed.

"No!" Leo screamed, picking up his phone. It was covered in seaweed from the beach. "But it had evidence."

"Yeah. Bus was a good call." Mr. Davenport says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that day, we were all hanging out in the lab. "Okay, guys. I have something exciting to tell you." I say. "I discovered a new bionic ability!" I say.

"Really? What is it?" Chase asks.

"Yeah. Show us!" Bree says.

"Okay." I hold up my hands and sparks of electricity come out of my fingers.

"Whoa! That's so cool!" Adam says. "What's it called?"

"It's called electrokinesis. It says here she can harness the electricity around her and use it to attack her opponents." Mr. Davenport says reading the information about my new ability on his cyber desk.

"How did you discover it?" Chase asks. I look nervously at Leo and then back to the others.

"Well...I...Leo and I were playing catch outside one day..and a bolt of electricity just shot out of my hands." I say.

"Yep. It just shot right out." Leo says. "It almost took my head off, but luckily I ducked."

"Okay. Well, congratulations, Cass." Mr. Davenport says.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Hey, at least with this new ability you might actually be useful on a mission for once," Adam says. I glared at him and gave him a little zap on his arm, making him wince at the pain. "Ow! Hey! That hurts!"

"This new power could come in handy," I say with a smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, I know. I messed up." Marcus says as he stands in a dark room with another man sitting in a chair. "But I can fix this."

"No. You let them get too close!" The man says. He gets up from his chair. "It's time I take matters into my own hands. I hope they enjoy their night together. It's gonna be their last."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Ah, Cassie discovered a new bionic ability! Electrokinesis. What do you guys think? What other abilities do you think Cassie should discover? I'm open to any suggestions. I hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to comment/vote.

If you guys would like to stay updated on my Lab Rats stories or any of my other projects, give me a follow. It would make my day!

Thanks for reading! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 490 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
33K 546 75
Cadence Dooley is Tasha's sons best friend; she moved in with leo and tasha after her parents died when she was 8 years old. she even changed her las...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
152K 4.6K 77
"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with a huge secret both find themselves fall...