A View Into the Multiverse!

By AQuickSeriesOfWords

The legacy of Watching Things (by shadow gumball of death on FF.net) continues: WITH ME, the fifth writer! Th... More

Socio Jaune!
Meteor Jaune!
Grimm Gals Man
Arcs of the Locust!
Vault Hunters!
Bella-Arc Sisters!
Bleached Jaune
Noseferatu Arc
Grimm Heir
Grimm Man Crybaby: the Birth.
The Emperor of Grimm!
Monster Hunter: Monster Faunus Jaune(s)!
Salem Games
The Salem Games Pt2
Killer Croc Jaune!
Jaune the Dense
Niko-Arc Son.
The Dark Knight!
Heavy Metal Wonderland
Addressing the Peeps (AN)
Were-Jaune

Monsterverse Teaser!

753 10 0
By AQuickSeriesOfWords

Alright, probably the last chapter I ever do unless I want to promote something else. This one is Godzilla based because I'm promoting my Kaiju Girl's story. It's already out and it's about Gojira breaking from Hell to enter a whole New World... of Kaiju Girls.

https://patreon.com/Serendipitous_House_Pet?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Public Discord Server! It's discord https://discord.gg/EJ2BJFEMC5 Come join us, we have movie nights!

Twitter: _S_H_P_ and Addict_Attic (NSFW), Insta: 1_s.h.p_1, Deviantart: AQuickSeriesOfWords, Pixiv: Attic_Addict

I take commissions if you want. 1000 words for just $10. 10% more if private. Email me.

And this will be the final chapter. I say for now, but I don't think I'll come back. It was extremely fun though. I just wish I could've gotten through more requests and such. But some things must end.

Funny how this story is the one I "complete".

But I'm glad I got on this ride and you all came with me. It's been... a trip, lol.

Anyway, please enjoy!

XXXXX

Monsterverse Teaser!

Once again, just Teams RWBY and NPR with Ozpin. This time he had the benefit of being an aura ghost.

"Alright, another one!" Nora hollered as she flung popcorn everywhere due to flinging it up in the air.

Blake hummed as she took in the appearance of Jaune with spikes on his back that glowed blue, "Looks Faunus based again,"

"Godzilla?" Weiss scoffed as she read the title to make sure she read that right, "Sounds ridiculous."

"Everyone shut up," DB told them, "It's about to start!"

The scene was the city of Vale. Everyone going about their daily lives within the safety of the walls. Walls that were much larger than usual. But oddly enough, there was a sense of peace.

But then, as a ship docked, a worker noticed something in the water. Huge ripples as something stuck out. At first it looked like a shark's fin at a distance, albeit a very jagged one, until it started getting closer. And bigger.

"Oh, is this a giant monster flick?" Nora asked as started bouncing around in her seat, stars practically in her eyes, "I freakin' love those! My favorite was the one with the giant sloth mammoth!"

Ruby gasped before immediately shushing her friend, "Shush, I haven't watched that yet!"

"Who knows, he might show up in this," Yang pointed out.

"More importantly, where is Jaune?" Ren asked.

"I have a sneaking feeling," Pyrrha muttered, pretty much figuring things could be leading with this type of movie.

With the most panicked expression one had ever witnessed, the man shouted, "Gojira!"

There was a cut to army men and heavy artillery firing at something. Something big rumbling towards them, "SKRREEOOONGK!"

"Giant monsters, yes!" Nora fist pumped Ruby before she asked, "That's really cool! You think it'll be about people controlling them or something?"

Ruby gasped and added, "Like when you guys tried to get those Grimm and-"

"Can we stay on topic?" Weiss interrupted.

"Yeah, good point," Ruby sheepishly rubbed the back of her head, "That's literally a Kaiju."

"And I want to know more about these Kaiju," Ozpin said as he stared intently at the screen, "the only type of creature this big is a leviathan or a dragon."

"Get back, get back-" A loud crash echoed as parts of the wall, vehicles, and men alike were sent flying. Dust and debris almost obscured something looming within the darkness. Almost.

It was Jaune. A gigantic version of Jaune with scales along his cheeks, arms, and legs. He had dorsal plates running from the bottom of his neck down to his tail and they glowed with a radiating blue. He flexed his claws and bared his fangs before he let out another Earth shaking roar, "SKREONGK!"

Everyone was certainly surprised, but they weren't in utter shock seeing that. Yang furrowed her brow for a hot minute before she snapped her fingers, "Huh... ya know, he kind of reminds me of that time he was a blue fire ape."

Blake blinked then nodded as she thought back on one of the first episodes they ever watched, "Oh yeah... then Neo cosplayed as her alternate self."

"Only thing that sucks is that he's clearly not friendly," Pyrrha grunted as she watched him massacre more soldiers.

"It seems as though he is either akin to a wild animal or..." Ozpin trailed off as he watched Jaune crash a building down on an array of troops. That sinking feeling started to develop in their guts as they came to the conclusion that this Jaune maybe darker than they wish.

"For the ease of my mind, somewhat, I think I'll go with the wild animal narrative until it shows us otherwise," Pyrrha replied with the others nodding in agreement.

All the guns the military used did pretty much nothing to stop him and stomped further into the city, crashing buildings, blowing up blocks, and wreaking havoc without any sign of stopping whatsoever.

"Ah man, this is really cool but also insanely terrible, like really terrible," Ruby bemoaned as she watched Jaune devastate blocks with but a single step.

"I'm just really glad Adam..." Blake stopped herself to think about this for a hot minute before she realized something, "No...not even Adam would want something like this."

That was, until he heard something in the air and turned only to have something just as large as him come crashing atop of him.

No... something bigger.

On top of Jaune was a draconic version of Weiss. Covered in dazzling snow white and crystal blue scales, with dragon shaped gloves on her wrists, she hissed into his face, "REEEAAAK!"

"Is that me!?" Weiss shouted as she checked herself out, "I-I-I have so many questions! And how the hell am I still asking questions after all these years!?"

"Good question, Weiss Cream!" Shouted Nora with a thumbs and a cheeky grin. She ducked when a candy bar was harshly thrown her way.

"You're like some giant pretty snow dragon!" Ruby gushed until she realized that her beautiful friend was attacking her hot friend/crush, making her deadpan, "And you're somehow less friendly."

"We both know I've gotten better!" Weiss argued before turning back to the screen and watching herself. She shuddered.

He kicked her off and roared back, "SKRREEOOONGK!" as more buildings came crumbling down around them. Some were blown apart, others were crumbling, and one was even thrown over head as more monsters faunus showed up.

Blake, as a giant cat monster, had pounced upon Cardin, a lumbering behemoth. Ruby, a small and nimble horned wolf monster, was dancing around Ren, a type of cyborg-like raptor beast faunus.

"Huh..." Blake muttered as she checked herself out.

"An interesting take," Ren glanced at Nora to see her giddily checking out his monstrous form.

"You're like some deadly cyber rooster," Nora chortled.

"I swear if I didn't know you, I'd call that a backhanded compliment," Ren sighed, but he was clearly amused.

Just as Weiss was about fire beams from her hands and mouth, a loud "SKREEE!" echoed in the air and webbing was fired into her hands and face. Jaune took the opportunity and bum rushed Weiss into a building just before Pyrrha, a smaller giant monster moth faunus, landed on his back.

Both of them glowed an ominous blue as more Kaiju surrounded and roared together.

"Okay, this universe isn't too bad," Pyrrha immediately chimed in, making nearly everyone roll their eyes. But they had to admit, this Kaiju style was pretty cool looking outside of the countless death and destruction.

For a few, they started thinking back to an old movie series...

The king and queen of the monsters!

"And that wraps it up," DB said as time froze, focusing on the faces of each RWBY cast. DB sighed, tired yet wistful, "it's been a good run but it's time to call it a rap. Maybe one day we can come back to this, but for now..."

The lights dimmed before they shut off completely, "goodbye, everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 3.9K 50
You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that will become a true warrior? Is he the teen...
233K 3.5K 59
Also has RWBY Chibi! Y/n Brunswick is placed into a cruel world filled with Grimm. Mentored by his legendary uncle he makes sacrifices to help achiev...
73.4K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
783 8 14
You all may know the tales of how our heroes from different dimensions and universes met every single one of them from the beginning. Universe 7, Nin...