Bizzare

By AishaLdn

Violet had always been different, and she knew this. Some would say she's funny. Others would say she's vic... More

Bizzare
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

6

1.8K 141 44
By AishaLdn

Graphics. Tuesday. 1pm. And I was doing my best to avoid any communication between me and Hakeem for the past week, which he noticed.

"Not everyday avoid me Violet." He smirked, ebony orbs glinting in the light.

"I don't know know what you're talking about you know." I said, packing up my things as the bell rang. I noticed him come towards me.

"Ever since I gave you that love bite on your neck." He said, softly stroking the side of my neck, revealing the fading love bite from Ethan whilst doing so, making me gasp.

"And there's another one. You cheating on me Violet?" He questioned, his low chuckle resonating through my bones.
I caught my breath.

"Listen, leave me alone."

"What did I tell you about that mouth?"
By now, all the other students had left the class and Miss Stevens had gone to get her coffee, leaving me alone with this sexual predator.

"You're a sex pest. Leave. Me. Alone."

"Sex pest?" He raised an eyebrow

"All you know is sex. Corrupting everyone with your sex talk. I'm pretty sure you'd beat anything that has a pulse."

"You tryna tell me you don't think about me being inside you?" He walked behind me, rubbing small circles on my arm.

"Laying you down, giving it to you over and over again?" He whispered on my neck.
I jumped from him, furrowing my eyebrows. Little did this Sex Pest know that I just had my first kiss not even up to two weeks ago. About 'inside of you'. Please.

"Hakeem, why can't you just focus on being an acquaintance."

"Rah, not even a friend you know, I hurt." He held his chest, mocking me. I rolled my eyes.

"You've violated the terms and conditions of my body. So yeah. Acquaintance."

"So has the other yout that left a love bite on you. You gonna call him your acquaintance too?"

"You're so persistent, I swear."

"I always get what I want, don't worry."

"Nah bro, I'm not like the other tings you can secure like that."

"Bro? You family zoning me Violet?"

"So you can get it into what seems like your very thick skull, me and you will never be an item."

"I wanna put you in the finest of crep, make you mine."
I thought back to Ethan being understanding.
'You're not mine, I'm not yours.'
And here's Hakeem, trying to claim me, a whole me. A whole Violet Temitayo Peters. Is he waved?
I scoffed.
"I've got every crep under the sun, try again bro."
He kissed his teeth, muttering under his breath that I shouldn't call him bro.
"Aw, you're cute when you're angry." I cooed, ruffling his waves and laughing out of the classroom.

**

"Sade, when are you going back to uni?" I asked my sister as she looked through my shoe closet.

"What? You want me gone already because I'm taking your trainers?" She replied, opening a box of trainers, peering them, then putting them back in the box.

"Nah man. I don't even mind about that."

"Really and truly, I start early October, I left in August cause I wanted to settle in properly." I nodded.

"So where are you going?"

"Gonna chill with Temi and them, you wanna reach?"
I nodded, joining her as we both looked for trainers to wear. Temi was Kemi's older sister, and like Kemi and I, my sister was basically Temi's sister. We were all just a big bunch of sisters.
I picked out my khaki coloured Adidas super colour, and Sade picked out black ones, smiling at me.

"You're so moist." I muttered as she nudged me out my room. She collected her car keys from the hallway and we left our house, jumping into her black Corsa.

"Jesus be my protector." I prayed as Sade starting whizzing down the road.
I don't understand how she got her license. I don't know if her instructor had smoked the loudest of ammi, or if her instructor had backed a bottle of Henny - because Sade drives like an absolute maniac.
I prayed to all Gods as I left Sade's car, feeling sick to my stomach as she slid over the car bonnet and opened the gate to Kemi's house.

"I think you need to get your license revoked or something."

"Vi relaxxxxxxxxxxx. I passed with flying colours fam."

I rolled my eyes and followed behind her as she rung the doorbell.

"MAN LIKE SHADZZZZZZ YOU KNA. THE ONE AND ONLY SHADZ LONDON YOU KNAAAAA." Screamed Temi as she opened up the door.

"THE ORIGINAL TEMZ LONDON YOU KNA, ARE YOU DUMBBBB!" Replied Sade, embracing Temi in a hug.

"I swear you two both go Southampton?" Muttered Kemi

"Innit, making hella noise like." I screwed, pushing past the two hyenas and following Kemi upstairs into her room.

"Is that Vee Vee yeah?"

"CEE CEEEEEE!" I screamed, jumping into Celine's arms.
Like Kemi, this girl was my rock from year 7. She had been there for all of us no matter what. She decided to go to a different college than the rest of us so she could be comfy.

"Cee you're so buff, oh my God." I gasped as I examined her.
She had a side part bob that made her look more mature, the high waisted jeans she wore brought out her curvy figure, just looking like the number 8.

"Nah my glo up was too real you know." She laughed

"Yeah like look at this throwback of us lot in year 8" said Kemi, bring out a picture of me, Mark, Celine, Kemi and she-who-shall-not-be-named doing gang signs in our school uniform.
"Beg you crop that thing out the picture." Celine spat, her words laced with venom.

"Mark and Kemi let me know that she's been chatting shit about you. Do you wanna relive old times?" She questioned, her eyes gleaming with delight.
I laughed and hugged her, boy have I missed this girl.
"If that time ever comes, you'd be the first I'd call. Right now, I'm just happy that we're here, at this point. There are people who have been through more than we have you know."

"AMEN." Kemi screeched, raising up her hand and shaking her head.

"I've missed you girls man."

"We've missed you too."

**

Year 11 - Late September 2013

We met up in the same abandoned warehouse as last time, picking up the conversation where we left off.

"Which Isaac?" Questioned Celine, getting up from her seat and standing in front of Seraphina.

Seraphina kissed her teeth. I watched her, screwing my face up.

"She said, which Isaac."

"Vi-"

"Don't call me that."

"Violet, remember when you told me that Isaac is always busy these days? He is busy. With me."

I charged towards her, venom in my eyes, Kemi pulling me back from what I was about to do.

"VI NO. SHES PREGNANT."

"Point of correction," Seraphina cackled.

"I used to pregnant."

"WHAT?" Screamed Celine.

My arms dropped to my sides in amazement. She had already told Mark that he was the father of her unborn child, and he was unaware of her cheating ways, much like the rest of us.
"I told Isaac I was pregnant. He wanted nothing to do with me, but wanted to care for the baby. He shouted at me like how could I let this happen? What about Sade? How's Sade gonna feel? He didn't want my love like how I wanted his."

"So you didn't even like Mark? Are you so fucked up in the head that you just strung him along?" Questioned Celine, angry tears forming in her eyes.
You see, Celine had feelings for Mark, subtle feelings, nothing too deep. Seraphina was aware of these feelings that Celine had, very aware, so she pursued Mark first. And because Seraphina got there first, Celine couldn't argue with that, and she suppressed these feelings that she had, with respect to the girl code.

"So what, you were with Mark for bants?" Celine asked, rubbing her temples.

"To be honest, I never liked Mark that way. I just wanted to show that I can get anyone without trying."

"Youre poison Seraphina. You're fucking vile." Kemi whispered, shaking her head.

"I loved the attention I was getting. AS and A2s loved me, I was getting popular and I left all you guys behind. I didn't care." She smirked

"I just wanted to hurt Isaac like he hurt my feelings," she continued

"What did you do?" I asked

Silence.

"WHAT DID YOU DO SERAPHINA?"

"I got an abortion."

**

Present.

We were doing it again. On my bed. Kissing.
There was something about Ethan's lips that could calm me from the anger and stress that had built up within me. I had nearly lost my cool when a second year decided it would be a good idea to "accidentally" spill coke on my brand new pair of Infared Air Jordan's. I wanted to wring her neck, but later decided on going home to draw. Ethan came over for my photography tutorial, but as soon as he settled, I lunged into his lips, which brings us here. To now.

"What's up with you?" He asked, breaking the kiss.

"I don't know."

"I'm always hearing you get angry."

"As long as you hear and not see." I replied, to which he chuckled, and I smiled.

"Rah, duppying people like that yeah? My g." He said, spudding me in the process.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a while as I toyed with my camera and he typed away on his phone.

"Why did you do it?" I asked

"Huh?"

"Why did you kiss me, the first time?"

"Your lips had been on my mind for a while. That, and more."

I groaned inwardly as my thighs automatically clenched together.

"Hakeem's upset with you though." He laughed

"Nah, what?" I replied, shocked

"Told me and Mark how you called him cute and that." He smiled

"He's such a pest."

"He's a funny guy. Wouldn't stop bragging about the love bite he gave you."

My whole body froze, and he noticed.

"Vi, it's alright. I told you, You're not mine, I'm not yours. I'm not mad. Besides," he said, reaching down to swipe my hair to the other side of my neck.

"Seems like mine has had a good effect on you."

I just wanted to melt, seriously. I moved back a little, catching Ethan's side smile.

"You gave me my first kiss you know. My lipginity is gone."

"I can't lie, I kinda clocked."

"How?"

"From when you had your arms stuck to your side like some statue. You're jokes." He started laughing at my wide eyed expression. Now I just wanted to die.

"Vi, face it. You're cute." He winked, and goosebumps appeared on my skin.
I punched his side and instantly regretted it as I saw him wince. One of many war wounds.

"Shit." He muttered, laughing slightly. My eyes began to sting.

"Vi? Are you crying?" He asked lifting my chin up.

"No man my eyes are just sweating." I replied, fanning myself as I stood up.
He looked at me weirdly before shaking his head and standing up.

"Listen, I'm off now yeah? You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah man, I'm cool"

We touched fists and Ethan sauntered out of my room. I heard him buss joke with Sade as he left, and I felt all warm and moist inside.
This isn't me.
This isn't me at all.
Something had to change.
Something had to be done.

-

Guys I really love Hakeem bmt, isn't he amazing?
Sade is my absolute fave.

Vote
Comment
xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trouble By NyaAmiyah

Teen Fiction

269K 13.8K 43
Since a child nothing had ever gone right for Nacasia. Was she cursed? She didn't really know but it seemed Trouble would follow her everywhere she w...
637K 20.7K 44
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who is still in high school, her parents don't really pay attention to her because of work it's like their work is more imp...
69 1 1
Death. Destruction. Heartache. That is what Violet's life has become, a never ending vortex of pain. People she loves move in and out of her life, an...
1.3K 224 21
"It is really funny and high key relatable." - GowriNandanag (Completed/editing) **** This book is about all the weird things teachers do and ask us...