My Prey

By subbybaby6863

The classic enemies to... Something more. The first few chapters will be short I'm sorry but I promise I'll u... More

Chapter One : Cat And Mouse
Chapter 2: Menial Work
Chapter 3: She's In My Head
Chapter 4: I Will Fight
Chapter 5: Fuck Fuck Fuck
Chapter 6: Off To The Club
Chapter 7:The nightclub
Chapter 8: The Demons Lair
Chapter 9: The Demon Himself
Chapter 10: The Animal
Chapter 11-run
Chapter 13: Little Bunny
Chapter 14: Caught
Chapter 15: What Am I?
Chapter 16- You will beg
Chapter 17: Taste
Chapter 18: Release
Chapter 20: alone?

Chapter 12: The Hunt

490 2 0
By subbybaby6863

Damien's pov:

Her emerald green eyes hold so much emotion. With one word, they quickly went from clouded distraction to shock to pure fear. Delicious.

She takes off in a run, her panicked footsteps echoing from the concrete walls, to the cracked pavement. Her only hope is a straight sprint but, like so many before her, she attempts to lose me in the maze of back streets and alleys.

Disappointing. This is my hunting ground and this little mouse is out of her depth. I give her a head start, can't let her lose hope to quickly, that's no fun after all.

I start a steady jog up to the back alley she took before slowing to a leisurely walk. This is the fun part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.1K 10
𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙... 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘. ♪ ❤︎˚.࿐ྂ。 ...
500 14 7
Au- 🔞 A woman who has fallen on hard times when she meets a mafia boss who wants to help. She's led down a path of destruction in order to help the...
144 6 4
What some of these fics will have: Kidnapping, Blackmail, Cannibalism, Gore, Manipulation, Decapitation, Dismemberment, Psychotic Behavior (only for...
7.5K 36 13
I am warning you now if you do not like what is In the description do not read ⚠️Yandere story.Kinda⚠️❤️Tw: blood 🩸 Torture ,Fights Killing Stalkin...