[BoyxBoy] ✓ I Fell In Love Wi...

By Pinkrainbowcorn

"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy lau... More

1. I MET AN EMO BOY
2. POEM
3. VAMPIRE
4. BLACK BOX
5. BONFIRE
6. THE GAME
7. HERO
8. PROTECTOR
9. TEENAGE REBELLION
10. THE BABYSITTER
11. FREAKS
12. EXPERIMENT
13. PULP
14. MIDNIGHT
I Fell In Love With An Emo Boy - Soundtrack
15. PET
16. TARGET
17. BLIND
18. COCKY
20. HELLO KITTY
21. KAWAII
22. CAKE
23. LEECH
24. WAKE UP
25. WAKE UP II
26. VOID
27. CORPSE
28. HARDBALL
29. FRIENDS
30. BRUISED
31. 100 SUNS
32. SECRETS
33. BACKSTABBER
34. KILL ME
35. HAPPY ENDING
36. IN HEAVEN
37. RUMOR
38. HUNT
39. HEART
40. NIGHTWALKER
41. COCKSUCKER
42. JOCK FANTASY
43. DON'T CRY ALONE
44. SANCTUARY
45. SMILE
46. CLOSET
47. I LOVE YOU
48. SWEATER
49. COWARD
50. DRAMATIC
51. CONSCIENCE
52. SUPERSTAR / COMEBACK
53. EMO
54. SONG
55. SIRENS
56. BROODING
57. BLOOD
58. FORGIVENESS
59. NO TEETH, JUST LIPS
60. MEMORY
61. RESPECT
62. RAINBOW
Afterword

19. SENSITIVE / YOUNG CURIOSITY

2.4K 72 98
By Pinkrainbowcorn

I'd fallen asleep on the couch. The next morning I got ready quickly and headed to T's room.

I opened the door just as Timothy was about to come out.

"Josh." He looked surprised to see me.

"I just wanna make sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

"Hm?"

"Your little plan to scoop me off the streets. I've been an asshole to you. Why the hell would you want me in your house?"

"Cause you said that stuff about your dad." He answered.

"That's not your problem, is it?"

"Well.. I know you. And we have a spare room so why not?"

"Don't think I'm gonna be all nice to you now. I don't owe you shit."

"Okay." Timothy was so goddamn neutral again, it was hard to read what he was thinking. Annoying as hell.

I took a step forward, all up in his personal space. "You know all the little teasing I've been doing? That's only fifty percent of my power. It gets much worse."

"Okay."

"Seriously? You're just gonna let some dude you don't even like make your life hell? Really?"

Timothy smirked. "You're not so bad, Josh. Even if you try to be."

I scoffed. "No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end."

Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer."

He didn't even look away as he said it. I had to or he would see me smile.

I cleared my throat.

"We have to get to school. Need a ride?" T asked.

"From your boyfriend? No thanks."

"Okay." T shrugged and went on his way.

I have to admit, I did stare at his ass a little bit. Not my fault.

I followed him downstairs and the doorbell rung. T's chill demeanor was replaced by an excited one as he darted to the door. He opened the door and I banged my head against the wall upon hearing Fangs' voice.

"Babe!"

Bang. Kill me.

"I fucking missed you so much!"

I peeked at the door and as expected they were eating each other's faces.

Charlie whispered something In T's ear that made him giggle. "We don't have time." T answered.

"We only need like ten minutes." Charlie said before kissing T's ear.

Enough. They were not fucking with me here.

"Hey there!" I walked into view.

Charlie looked annoyed. Damn, my powers are strong today.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Um.." Timothy got out of Charlie's grasp. He suddenly looked nervous and a little guilty.

Shit. Of course. T hadn't told him yet. This is gold.

"He.." T began.

I wrapped my arm around him. "I'm moving in."

"Josh," T complained as he feebly attempted to get out of my grasp. Overpowering him was too fucking easy. I pulled him closer and he gave up.

"We're gonna be living together starting today. It was Timothy's own idea. Guess he can't get enough of me."

"You're lying!" Charlie snapped. He looked at Timothy. "Tell me this is a fucking joke."

"He needed a place to stay.."

"Are you fucking kidding me? He punches me in the face and he gets to live here as a reward?!"

"It's not like we're gonna be sharing a room." T said.

"We're not? We've been doing fine sharing one so far. Even a bed-"

"Josh!"

"What the fuck, Timothy?" Charlie whined.

"It's not what it sounds like!"

"It's not? Cause it sounds like you cheated on me."

"I didn't! Josh! Please!" T looked at me.

I sighed. I couldn't be responsible for them breaking up.

"We were working on school stuff. And we passed out on T's bed. No big deal."

There was no way in hell I was telling Fangs about my obsession with his boyfriend's voice and.. fucking poetry.

"How fucking long?" Charlie sighed.

"Just a few months."

"A few months! We're never gonna be alone again!" Charlie exclaimed before turning around. He walked to his car.

T went right after him.

I was going to wreak so much havoc. I couldn't wait.

I was excited the entire time at school. Know when you're getting a new pet and you can't sleep the night before?

Me neither but I imagined this was what it felt like. I wouldn't have to search for T in school anymore cause I'd see him all the time at home.

Now there was only my dad. Whenever he comes home from prison he will find the house empty. For months. I felt kind of bad about that.

During lunch break I did stalk T as always. Him and his crew sat under the tree, as always, fucking vampires. All the emos collected together. Charlie sat in the grass with his legs spread and T sat in between em. He leaned on Charlie's chest. Charlie smoked a cigarette and stroked Timothy's stomach.

I sat with my crew in the sun.

"Is it just me or is that fag getting faggier?" Dave said.

I wasn't the only one looking at Timothy. Though now whenever they brought him up, I felt nervous. A little nauseous. I wanted him to stay out of our conversation.

"I heard that every time you take it up the ass you lose a little more masculinity." Taylor said.

We all laughed. There was no way in hell I'd tell them I'd be living with the center of homo. No fucking way.

"Then he must be a girl by now." Dave laughed.

It was stupid. What kind of conversation was this? I just wanted to sit with T and hear what they were talking about.

"Come," Dave said, tapping my arm. He rose from his chair.

"Where are we going?" I followed after him.

"I know you're dying to. You've been staring at them all break." We were walking towards the tree.

"No, dude. I was just.."

"'Sup fags." Dave said when he reached the shadow-cast tree.

Charlie rolled his eyes. "The fuck do you want?"

"Nothing. Just checking out this new species called: waste of space."

"More like waste of breath. Why are you talking to us?" Some other guy said.

I looked at Timothy who glanced at me too. I was so embarrassed.

Dave didn't have a good answer to that.

"Boys, can I help you?" One of the teachers approached us.

Dave laughed sheepishly. "Uh, no. We were just leaving."

"Were you now?" Charlie said. The emos laughed. Charlie kissed T's cheek like they'd never even seen us.

After school T's dad had picked me up (discreetly) and I'd grabbed some stuff from home. I also left a note for my dad saying where I was and why.

Joe dropped me off at my new home and pressed the house key into my hand. He'd slapped my shoulder before going back to work.

I unlocked the door and went inside.

"T?" I called.

I went up the stairs and found him in a little room I'd never noticed. He had emo shit blasting from the radio as he was tidying up.

"Timothy."

He looked up. "Oh. Hey Josh."

"What are you doing?"

"Just cleaning out your room."

"So I'm not rooming with you?"

"No. Don't worry." He chuckled.

I wasn't worried. Kinda disappointed now, actually. Though, it was nice of him to do this.

"Can I help?"

Timothy looked kind of surprised. "Um.. sure."

"Don't act so surprised, I'm not a total jackass."

"I thought you wanted me to think that."

"I actually want you to stop thinking so hard. Have you ever tried that?"

"No.. I'm a bit of an over-thinker."

"Knew it. That's why you're so fucking depressed." I started collecting things from around the room and stuffing them in the basket T was filling. "You need to learn to shut off your mind and just do things."

"Is that what you do?"

"Yes. All the time."

"And are you happy?"

"..What kind of question is that?"

"Just a normal one." T began to smirk. "Or does it require too much thinking?"

I shoved him lightly and we laughed together. I don't know what my life is coming to. But I think out of everyone in my life T might be my favorite..

"Are you gonna answer?" Timothy mused.

I sighed. "Do I look happy to you?"

T peered at my face. "I don't know.. you're smiling." He answered.

The amount of embarrassment I felt.. I went to the other side of the room though I was sure even my ears were red.

"I don't think you allow yourself to be happy." T went on.

"I don't wanna hear that from someone who celebrates wanting to off themselves."

It was one of those typical moments where I spoke before thinking. Maybe I'd gone too far but T wasn't sad. He chuckled.

"At least I can express myself."

"I express myself every day." I said.

"You always turn away when you smile."

Nervous. I felt nervous. Why? What for? I never felt nervous but now.. It was like Timothy was holding up a mirror to me or glancing into my being. It made me uncomfortable. And mostly, I felt caught. Yes, I like being around you. Yes, I occasionally stare at your ass. Yes, I'm interested in your unicorn dick, but that DOESN'T MAKE ME GAY!

"I just don't want you to think I'm gay for you like that."

"Because that would break my heart." T said.

"Obviously." I sighed and sat on the bed. "I mean, look at me. I'm pure muscle mass, I'm sure you watched your first porn about someone like me."

"I don't watch porn." T chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I'm serious."

"So you've never seen one in your life?"

"Eh.. one time? But I thought it was kind of boring. Why watch something you can just do?" He said casually, picking up scattered clothes.

The fact that... A fifteen year old shouldn't fucking talk like this. Nah, not even, this isn't even about his age, it's about him! He shouldn't talk like this. So calm and mature and experienced!

"I'm sure Fangs has taught you everything, right? I'm sure he projects all his lewd shit on you. Have you guys tried tying each other up yet?"

T just gave me an amused glance and kept cleaning up.

I rolled my eyes.

Why look at something you can just do?

Like it was that easy.. I was probably never going to be able to do all the things I wanted to do to him.

And those things were purely for scientific purposes. Young curiosity.

I lay down on the bed as T rummaged through the room some more. He had collected a box of stuff and walked out.

All this talk about sex was seriously making me horny. Would Timothy want to if he wasn't dating that vamp? What's not to like? I looked like a god. But T told me himself that I wasn't his type. He liked sensitive guys. I could be sensitive. I was sensitive! On the inside!

T came back into the room, bed sheets in hand. He stood in front of me.

"Do you mind?"

"Do I mind what?"

"I have to change the bed sheets."

"Hm.. answer one question." I said.

"You know I don't have to this, right?"

"Candidly, do you think I'm hot?"

Timothy laughed. "What kind of ego-"

"Enough with that. I'm sensitive." I said.

Timothy laughed.

"No, I am. I'm very sensitive to the opinions of others."

"Clearly."

"Yes. So please. As a homo-explosion like yourself, am I attractive in a sexual way?"

Timothy looked away. He rolled his eyes. "Sure."

"So if you weren't dating a living corpse, you'd want me to fuck you."

"Who says I don't want that now?"

I leaned up on my elbows and watched him in shock. What the hell? Did he really..

T showed no emotion as he looked at me. ...Until he began to laugh.

I threw a pillow at his face. "You know what? Fuck you." I got up.

He had no idea how disappointed I was. If I didn't have self control I would've shoved him into the wall.

"You're gonna regret saying that." I said.

"Hm.. I don't think so. You should've seen your face."

I walked out and hid in the bathroom. I quietly slammed my hand against the wall. I was feeling so many things at once. Anger, arousal, frustration. Was this how it was gonna be? I thought I'd come here to dominate him and now the tides seemed to be turning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 34.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
160K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
315K 4.3K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...