Elizabeth olsen daughter one...

By idontknowtfimdoin

one shots bcuz Im bored. Massage me if you have a request. Only doing Robbie and Lizzie because husband and... More

Makeup
Please Sleep Baby
Closer
Burn
outing
Busy
Park
Sick
School play
Interview
paparazzi
Daddy's Beard
Sibling
Bully
Ignored
Mistake?
Ring
Italy
I wanna go to!
Caught
Middle child's ending
Mother's trauma
Visit
Beach
Tired
Skin And Bone
Presence
Evelyn
A month
The Switch
"Dirty"
Work
So hard
She knew
The truth unfold
Extroverted
Blame
Perfect
Present
1st of July
The game
A day
Broken promise
Little sister
Hair
Early mornings
Happy lil baby
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Sick?
Beach
Squeak
Night night
Bear
Garden
A gift
Sorry mommy
"oh shit"
Hi baby
A loss that breaks hearts
All to well
things I love
My happiness
So small
Disappear
Promised
The dark
downfall
Places

It's Me!

3.6K 86 13
By idontknowtfimdoin

Age:3

Evelyn

"Daddy, I wanna flip it! " I said as I squeezed myself in between daddy's legs.

He smiled and lifted me up. He held my hand and we flipped the pancake together.

Today was mommy's birthday! So daddy woke up super duper early and woke me up so we could make her breakfast in bed.

And then she had a big big party. I mean not big but big party where her friends and family were ganna celebrate it!

After all the pancakes were finished daddy took out a tray and nicely put all the food on it.

It looked really pretty.

"Put the strawberry on princess. " he said as he handed me a strawberry and I put it right in the middle of the pancakes and daddy clapped for me for doing such a good job.

"Come on let's take this to mommy. " he said and took the tray.

"Daddy." I said and he understood so he put the tray back down and put me on his shoulders.

"Hold on tight princess. " he said and I put my hands on his shoulders and held on tight.

He slowly went upstairs and he slowly entered and mommy was still sleeping.

I giggled making daddy give me alittle hush.

He put the tray down on the bedside table and took me off his shoulders.

"Wake mommy up on tree okay. " he said and I nodded.

He slowly put me onto the bed making mommy move but not wake up.

He picked the tray back up and mouthed.

"One, two. " the moment he said tree I giggled and put my hands on mommys cheeks and started to kiss her face like she does mine when she forces me to wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes and gave a tired laugh when she saw me.

"Good morning baby. " she said as she took my hands off her face.

I lifted my arms up and yelled "Happy birthday mommy! It's your day todayy!"

She nodded and stood up and I looked over at daddy when she did.

"Happy birthday love. " he said and gave the tray alittle lift.

"I helped daddy! " I said when she had a warm expression on her face.

"Did you now. " she said as she moved me over to daddy could hand the tray over.

He pulled out a tiny table out like magic and put it on the bed and put the tray ontop of it.

I hummed "Yea! I flipped pancakes, mixed your coffe and then I put the strawberry on top! " I said and pointed at the strawberry.

Mommy put her hand on her cheek and kissed it.

"Thank you baby. " she then turned to daddy and gave him a kiss on the lip which took a bit longer then usual.

Daddy put his hand on her chin and gave her a big kiss before lightly pulling away his hand still on her chin.

He smiled then mommy turned back to me making daddy let go of her chin.

"Today is your day so. I am completely responsible for anything this little munchkin does. " daddy said and lifted me into his arms with a tickle at the end.

"Okay so you eat and then we need to go to your moms. Come on let's get ready. " Daddy said as he put me on his shoulders and ran to my room.

He entered the bathroom and started to fill the bath up.

He kept checking it to make sure it wasn't to hot or to cold he also added bubbles because I wanted some.

When the tub was almost full he turned to me and started to take my clothes off.

"In we go. " he said and put me inside. I played with the bubbles as daddy shampood my hair.

"Careful for eyes! " I yelled just in case.

Because he once accidentally put shampoo in my eyes!

"It was only one time. " he said with a chuckle and continued.

I smiled when I took a handful of bubbles into my hand and turned to daddy I put em on his beard and he looked like santa!

Except the hair... And his beard still looked brown under but he santa now.

"Cheeky." He said and he wiped it off.

"Close your eyes princess. " he said and I did.

After that he cleaned every inch of my body and washed the soap and bubbles off as the tub started to empty up.

He wrapped me in a towel and dried my body while I stood up.

He put me on my bed and started to look for clothes.

He took out a like uh overall dress and a long sleeve shirt. I like that shirt it's soft.

Also white stockings. I know names because mommy always tells me what they are as she pickes clothes out.

I'm so smart.

He dressed me and dried and combed my hair. "Want a headband? " he asked and I nodded so he took out a headband that was the same color as my top. It was the all around type.

It was cloth.

So I put my whole head through and he lifted it and fixed my hair abit.

"Your so cute princess. " He said as he put me in front of the mirror.

"Yay! " I said and he laughed.

"Are you hungry yet? " he asked and I shook my head.

"Your sure? " he asked and I nodded.

"I wan milk. " I said.

"Then let's go get milk. "

"No! I want mommys milk! "

He thought for a moment and nodded so we made our way to their room.

We looked inside and mommy was on the bed looking at her phone as she drank her coffee.

Daddy entered and she looked up.

"Someone wants some milk. " he said and put me on the bed.

"Does she now. " mommy said as she put me on her lap.

I nodded and she smiled.

"Remember I said? " she asked and I nodded.

"Only once a day. " I said and she nodded.

"So you want it now? " she asked and I nodded.

Daddy took the empty tray and left.

"Am I cute mommy? " I asked as she lifted her shirt.

"Yes you are. Daddy did a great job. " she asked and I giggled.

I nicely positioned myself and started to drink.

She looked at her phone as she stroked my back looking down at me once in awhile.

After awhile I started to feel full so I let go and she asked me if I was done.

I nodded and she put her shirt back down.

I sat in between her legs as she continued to drink her coffee.

Daddy barged in and announced that he was going to take a shower. Startling us both.

Mommy laughed at him as he walked into the bathroom.

"Your dads so silly baby. " she said as she played with my finger.

Daddy and me watched a movie downstairs as mommy got ready.

It was now after alot of time. I don't know time but I know alot of time.

Daddy said its 12pm and that we needed to be there by 1pm so mommy is running late. But it's her day so I won't say anything.

When mommy was finally done we all put out shoes and coats on. Well daddy put my shoes and coat on. Daddy took my bag and mommy took me and her own bag.

We left the house with daddy locking the door.

He unlocked the car and while mommy strapped me in daddy put my bag into the seat next to mine.

"Grannyy! " I yelled when granny opened the door.

She lifted me up and greeted us wishing mommy a happy birthday.

We entered the house and everyone wished mommy a happy birthday and I was still in grannys arms.

"Granny... " I mumbled into grannys ear as she talked with people.

She hummed giving her attention to me. "I wan my paci. " I said and she nodded.

She walked to a room which had my bag in it. She looked for my paci and gave it to me when she found it.

"Are you sleepy? " she asked me as she strocked my cheek.

I shook my head and she left the room.

I was handed to mommy because granny had to get lunch ready.

Mommy was talking to people but I didn't really listen and just cuddled into her.

I could hear her scold someone for saying a bad word with me here.

And they said sorry as they laughed.

I lifted my head up from mommys shoulder and sported auntie Kate.

"Katie! " I yelled suddenly making mommy flinch and auntie to look at me.

She smiled and walked over to us as I put my paci back in my mouth.

"Baby don't yell next to my ear. " mommy said as she put her free hand onto her ear.

"Sorry." I mumbled through my paci and auntie Kate took me from mommy.

"How's my favorite niece. " she said as mommy fixed my hair.

I made a thumbs up gaining laughs from people around us.

"Don't you dare give her more then one candy! " mommy yelled as me and auntie walked away.

I sat on daddys lap during lunch and he fed me chicken.

And then it was finally time for presents mommy opened all the presents and she got a bunch of stuff.

I started to slowly get sleepy so auntie Ashley offered to put me down for a nap.

We went upstairs and she laid in bed with me.

Then I slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up I was all alone but had hattie with me.

I yawned making my paci fall onto the bed but I put it back in and got out of bed.

I got on my tippie toes and opened the door.

I looked at the stairs when I got to them and pouted.

But I sucked it up because it's mommys birthday!

I held onto the polls and started to go down.

When I was halfway there I heard my name being called.

I looked up and saw mommy aft the end. "Mommy." I said and she went yp and got me.

"Did you have a goood nap? " she asked as we walked back to the living room.

I nodded and as I laid my head on her chest.

There was only family now. "Everyone leave? " I asked and mommy said yes.

We sat down and she talked with everyone.

I was shocked to learn that I was staying over at granny because mommy and daddy needed alone time. They sometimes did this when they needed alone time.

I get sad but they promise to be there when I wake up the next day so it's fine.

But they stayed until I went to bed. This time it was mommy who did so.

I was already really really tired because I played tag with auntie and uncles.

Mommy sang me a lullaby as she cuddled me.

Elizabeth

Though she was really tired she's taking quite abit to fall asleep.

When she was close to if not about to fall asleep she suddenly started to mumble something.

"Mommy... " she said and I hummed.

"Happy birthday. " she said and I smiled at her tiny voice.

"Thank you baby. "

"You know what your present is? " she asked and I said no.

"It's me. I'm your present mommy. "

I giggled and sighed as I continued to stroke her back.

"Yes you are. Your the best present I could ever have. "

She fell asleep right after saying that and I kissed her lil head.

I stood up and fixed the blanket that was on her. "Goodnight my angel. " I said before I left.

She's truly the best present I could ever have.

She's my angel.

My one and only angel.

Tadaa.

Againn happy birthday to Lizzie.

I hope you enjoyed this. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
560K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...