Lily's Warrior King

By Girlygirl8821

What if the man you have been dreaming of Does exist but isn't from your world? What if he is an ALIEN? Lill... More

Prologue & Lily
Alistir &Lily pt. 1
Alistir & Lily pt. 2
Alistir & Lily pt.3
Fairwell Earth pt. 2
Fairwell Earth pt. 3
Davoraki
Marriage Ceremonies & Pregnancy & Coronation
Birth & Annoucement of Birth & Earth Update

Fairwell Earth pt. 1

55 11 0
By Girlygirl8821

We reached his Quarters and he locked the door. He carried me through to our bedroom he put me on the bed he climbed up next to me. "I want the words you said again" he whispered to me "I would have come anyways I never want to be without you Alistir" I whispered Alistir kissed me so passionately like I was dying it felt so good I didn't want it to stop, he laid on top of me kissing my neck and he reached my breasts and he took off my bra. Her breasts were so beautiful and plump. I licked them and sucked them and she moaned ooooo mmmm I take my manhood and gently slipped into her womanhood and I pounded her she lost it again in pure ecstasy ohhhhhhhh yesssss godddd yesssss mmmmmmm harder yesssssss goddddd yessssssss mmmmmm ooooooo yesss fuckkk yeahhhh fuckingg goddd mmmm fuckkkimgg yesssss don't stopp yessss I climaxed and spam out of control, we released together. "

"Alistir are you okay" I sat up, and I grabbed him into my arms I kissed his head, and rubbed his back gently. He rested his head on my chest and I kissed him. "Alistir I'm here for you I'm not going anywhere." I said and kissed him. We lay there for hours it was so nice. "Lily you acted like a true Queen you took care of me" he whispered to me I smiled. "Lily I'm so happy that you are here with me and you are my queen," he says smiling "I'm right where I belong where I am meant to be." I say "Alistir" "Yes my love" Could you take me and my sisters home to Chicago so we can close this part of our lives together." I ask sadly he senses it and picks me up and places me in his arms "Of course my love I know leaving your home will be hard and I understand if you change your mind" She stops me "Alistir I love you. You are my King and my family, and family matters to me which means you matter to me, I never want to leave you," I say "Alistir look at me please" I take my hand and gently lift his chin and look into his beautiful green eyes "I love you no matter what Alistir "Oh Lily my love I love you so much that it hurts." We held each other "My love are you hungry"? I asked her she nodded and I pressed a button on my nightstand and ordered us food. When it came we ate in bed. We laughed. Lily told me how her mother died which is sad. I just couldn't wait to make her my beautiful Queen, I couldn't stop staring at her in my arms I wrapped her tighter in my arms she fit perfectly in my arms and she was sleeping in my arms it made me smile and feel like I won. I fell asleep for the first time in a long time and it's because of my Queen I just love that. I can't wait to make her my official Queen that's a beautiful ceremony and afterward has its benefits and she is perfect and I get her the rest of my life. We slept for a while when we heard the bell of the front door. "Baby we have to go," he said I kissed her "Alright" I smiled at her she got up and I pulled her into my arms and whispered "You mine when we get back" She winked at me I knew she was flirting with me so I smiled we went to the door. We opened the door it was Xeon and Rose. "Lily Fox just received a strange message on her phone from Dad," Rose says "I thought he never came back." Alistir said "Yes but he is alive," she says ."Where's Foxglove's phone?" I asked Rose to hand me the phone and then I redialed the number and waited, Alistir invited Xeon and Rosemary to come into our living room. I see the stress on the face of Rose and the way Xeon was concerned about her and it made me smile. We heard "Hello" in a man's voice "Hello who is this please and why do you have my father's phone?" My name is Dakota Johnson I found this phone and wanted to return it to the owner" he said "This phone belonged to my father where did you find it exactly?" I asked him Alistir was holding my hand and would squeeze it ever so slightly it made me smile "was there a body.There was" Thank you we will be in Chicago tomorrow here's the address 231 National Ave I said goodbye and hung up. "His name was Dakota Johnson he found the phone and Dad's body he had Dad buried, he wanted to return the phone and to give us closure for us Fox's number was the last call. " Lily asked if we would take her and her sisters home to give them closer," Alistir says Rosemary and Lily smile. "I will let Fox and Willow know," Rose says I nod and smile. They left and we were alone again. I started sobbing and Alistir rushed over to me and picked me up and he took us to the couch and sat down. I was crying Alistair was concerned about me "Lily love I'm here for you I hate seeing you cry. But I'm here sweetheart." He whispered to me and rubbed my back gently I rested my head on his shoulder. "A-A-Alistir knowing what happened to my dad I'm relieved and saddened by the news," I said "I'm so sorry Lily." He whispered "Baby," I said "What is it my love" he responded, "I am truly grateful to have you." I said "Love let's go to bed you look, exhausted," he said he gently guided me to the bed picked me up, and placed me on the bed he crawled up onto the bed and pulled me into his arms, and he covered us up. I laid in his arms I was just so content with him that I fell asleep. I watched her sleeping she was so pretty. I finally fall asleep.

We woke up together and I looked at her beauty and I kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back. "Mmm Morning." She says "Good Morning love" I whisper to her. I ordered us breakfast. We eat our breakfast together. "This is the best coffee ever," I say "Lily are you okay," I say with concern about my Queen "Yes I am I just want to get this over with." She says I nod and I dress she dresses as well. We made our way to the command center. Her sisters were waiting for her. I loved the four of them it reminded me of my siblings and my relationship with them. She asked me to accompany them along with Xan Xeon and Rylon. I walked over to her and she met me I whispered "It's time my love to go to the transport ship" he walked over to us and then proceeded to say it was time to go to the ship. "Let's go, ladies," I say gently.

We all boarded the ship and strapped in and we launched. We watched as the earth got closer and then we saw Chicago and it was empty. We landed in front of our driveway and we waited for the airlock to initiate. We opened the door and we walked together to our front door and we went inside and straight to our bedrooms. I was in mine and Alistir was waiting for me. I grabbed my stethoscope, med bag, chargers, and iPad, I packed as many clothes as possible. We are informed by Xan that someone is waiting for us downstairs. I grabbed the photos of my parents, my sisters, and my albums and my music and vinyl records/CDs and CD/record player, DVD collections, portable DVD player, Comic books, accessories, shoes, jewelry, my books, Dr. Octopus my purple Octopus, Mr. Rocky my Raccoon, Tony my dog, and my unmentionables. We went downstairs. "Hello, are you Dakota Johnson?" "Yes" "Great we spoke yesterday I'm the eldest daughter." Lily said as he handed me the phone "Sorry for your loss of your father" he said I said thanks he left. I proceeded back to my bedroom. I sensed that she was distressed I just pulled her into my arms and she cried. I sensed that all of them were in distress, "Lily are you alright?" I whisper to my queen "It's so hard being here the last time we were here my father was alive and we were celebrating his retirement we were happy and then everything changed in an instant, but meeting you was the best thing to happen to me and my sisters. Fox wouldn't be here. So thanks for everything." I say "Lily I just hate that you are upset that kills me inside but meeting you and your family has been the highlight of the rescue it was my pleasure to save Earth and you." He says
We go back to my room I continue to pack what I want. I found a photo of my mom. She was just so beautiful and sweet and smart. I walked over to her. "Lily, are you alright?" "Mm huh fine," I say "I found a photo of my mom I haven't seen it in a while," I whispered she handed it to me and she looked exactly like her mother. "What was your mother's name." "Sage" my mom and grandparents were horticulturists they study plants that's where we get our names from. I'm named after my great-grandmother, Willow is my dad's favorite tree, Rosemary is my mom's favorite herb, and Foxglove after my mom's favorite flower." I explained "That is logical he said, "You thought we were crazy humans with weird names most people do" I laughed he smiled "We're finished," Fox said quickly and she disappeared. I was finished as well I took the photo and put it in the box I grabbed one box Alistir grabbed one Xeon grabbed the rest for me once loaded we took a look around one last time before we boarded the transport ship. They give us space and time. We loved living here but we are looking forward to starting our new life. We all boarded and strapped in. We take off the earth becomes bigger than we docked and we wait for the pressure lock and airlock to stabilize the door opens up to landing bay two. We depart from the ship. Alistir takes me to our quarters and then my things are brought in for me. "I have to go check out what is happening on the ground with my teams," he says I nod "Go do your work, I'm good I have to put my things away." I say with a forced smile "When you are done come to the command center" he says "I will my love" I say he kisses me and hugs me and smiles then walks out.
I was alone I decided I needed to get happy. I found my record player/CD player I put it on the table found my box of comic books and then I found my records and CDs I looked for my favorite "Dirty Little Secret All American Rejects" I found it and put it in the CD player and turned it on it started playing the song it made me think of high school, surgery and my dorm room. I smiled and continued to organize my things. I cannot help singing because it's my favorite song. I went back to unpacking and I got grabbed from behind "Alistir don't scare me like that" I said I walked over to my record player/CD player and paused it "I knocked and I called your name sorry he laughed and I smiled and hugged him back gently kissed him. "Sorry if it's loud but that is my favorite song since High School." I say "We don't have music on my planet but we have the equivalent of the symphony orchestra." He says "WHAT NO MUSIC"!? I exclaimed it sounded like "FOOTLOOSE" When we got to earth we heard music from  what you call a radio station that's when the Rionian Beasts came out of nowhere and we were able to eliminate them and that's when I sensed you" he said, "what are you doing here I thought you were checking on the teams on the ground." I say smiling "I decided that you were my priority so I came back." He says I went over to him and sat down on his lap he wrapped his arms around me I rested my head on his shoulder. "What did you bring besides your music?" He asks me "I brought my entire comic book collection of both Marvel and DC Comics, my photo albums from elementary school through college, my novels, my portable DVD player and my entire movie collection, clothes, accessories, shoes, my pillows, photos of my parents, and my best friends, my diary, chargers, iPad, our family photo albums and three stuffed animals who I cannot live without." I say "what is a comic book" "I'll show you" I got up and went to the box next to my records I pulled out "The Avengers issue#21 The Power Man" I walked over and sat back on his lap here it's my favorite issue. "It's cartoons," he said "Um kinda it's more like heroes." I said, "In this issue, it's Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man, The Hulk, Hawkeye, and Thor go up against The Power Man who tries to end the world." I said, "See on earth I'm considered to be a nerd or geek." I say he laughed "Oh really you a geek" "Yeah my dad was one too," I said smiling I got up put back my comic book and then I went to grab my photo albums. "Here this is my life until now," I say I sit down and open it up. "You look like your mom you know" he whispered to me "Yeah I know I love it" I whispered back we talked about the photos I got to know her and her sisters.

"Did you always want to be a doctor"? He asked "Actually I wanted to be a deep sea diver recovering lost artifacts." I said "Except I had a very bad experience with the ocean and never really recovered from it, so I went to my backup which was surgery" I said "Are you hungry " he asked me "Yes I am" he pushed the button for the mess hall. "I spoke with my mom about you and your sisters." He said "WHAT" I exclaimed, "Yes I had to tell her that I found my choice that way she would stop setting me up with the princesses of the realms to the north of us." He said laughing I love him and his laugh. "Alistir" I whisper "Yes love" he responds "I love you." I whisper to him nervously "Lily I love you as well." He says as he lifts my chin with his hand and looks at me he gently kisses me and I kiss him back. We are interrupted by the door. We opened it up and then we went to the table and he sat down I sat down on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder he rubbed my back gently and kissed my head he fed me gently it was delicious. "Do I want to know what I just ate or is it best not to know." I whisper to him he smiles then laughs "It's your equivalent to venison." He says "Deer my favorite my dad went hunting with me and my sisters every year." I say we finished eating.
We get up. "Let's go," he says "Alright," I say we leave the living room and we go to our bedroom "I promised you that I was all yours this evening I do believe." He says smirking "That sounds perfect." I say winking at him with that I get close to him and I lean in and kiss him and he kisses me and then it deepened and turned passionate. I pushed him down and straddled him our clothes started flying off then I kissed him deeper he loved it I laid him back and I stood up and went down with my wet pussy on his hard cock and I just started rocking back and forth gently and then quickening my pace "ooooo godddd yesssss baby you are killing me and yet it's so amazing my love I'm here to please you babe ooo goddd yeeessssss mmmmmm yeahh we climaxed together and released inside her. We are panting and breathing harder. "Thank you baby that was amazing." He whispered, "Baby we are leaving Earth's atmosphere and headed back home." He says "Perfect I can't wait to see where you are from and to meet your family." He smiled and kissed me and held me in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
2.3K 201 19
When life suddenly changes from bad to worse the only thing to do is move forward in hopes that you will stumble upon better things. This is what Lil...
58.8K 2.6K 31
~Lesbian Romance. Mature Language~ Lareina has been ripped away from her family, transported to a new world, and claimed by a complete stranger. What...
18 0 2
It was just another normal day like none other within the Tessai kingdom for prince, Aizen Tessai and his wife, Maria Tessai. They enjoy their day li...