The Boy who loved the monsters

By Creep-shifter

Y/N is a trans boy who is just trying to get by. He works and has an average social life. What happens when h... More

is someone watching ? [ 1 ]
i should have known [2]
change ( in the house of flies ) [3]
Taunt [4]
A matter of time [5]
Break stuff [7]
long road to ruin [8]
Tounges and teeth [9]
Numb [10]
killin in the name [11]

Borderline [6]

240 9 2
By Creep-shifter

AN: The drawing is off mine and my friend ashtons creepypasta OCs [ and like the fanfic ]
Also thanks Ashton for proof reading this babes xoxo

Also im going to be honest I'm to lazy to put warnings at the top of every chapter unless is like graphic suicide or mental health issues, but please read the warnings for the whole fanfic and if you don't want to read anymore that's fine, but this fanfic is going to cover some very hard topics from this point forward such as:

Trauma
Suicide mentions and attempts
Self harm mentions
Alcoholism
Drugs
Severe mental health issues

Please be warned!! Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter!!

The room was black. I couldnt see anything infront of me. Not wanting to risk walking into anything i stay as still as possible. The cold crawled over my skin, eating at the fear in my brain causing it grow bigger and bigger. My breath became shallow and the beating of my heart drowned out everything.
A sound echoed behind me, it sounded like the bang of a metal door. I spun around and thats when everything changed.
The once black room turned into a long hallway, with doors streaching down the walls. The hallway was white, blood and a black liquid was smeared and splattered everywhere. Small bloody footprints covered the floor. They where from children, far too small to be from an adult.
Looking down at my clothes i realised i was in a plain white tshirt and joggy bottoms. The clothes stuck to my skin in an uncomfortable fashion, I could feel every fibre and thread touching every cell on my body.
I slowly walked forward looking at each door as I passed. The more i walked the worse the conditions got. The amount of blood and black liquid increased. The walls started to let out an vomit inducing oder and rot started to seep from the cracks in the walls.
It felt like i was walking for hours when one of the doors opened next to me. The room had a single yellowed light in the center of its ceiling. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room.
The room had a strong, rotten stench thay grew stronger the further i went in, i had to fight the urge to gag and leave. I felt something squelch under my feet and cringed.
The door slammed shut and bright light filled the room. I placed my hands over my eyes to let them adjust.
Screaming. Thats all i could hear. It took me a second to realise i was the one screaming. 3 mutilated bodies layed on the floor. So beat up that you couldnt tell who they where. The body on the far left had their legs sliced in half up the middle making it look like they had 4 legs. There organs had been ripped out there body and were sprawled all over the floor. There jaw was missing and it looked like there eyes had been gauged out with there own hands, the scratches making that obvious. The middle body was the least mutilated. It looked like they had also gauged there eyes out, the only other injury was there throat. It looked like there head had been partly decapitatedand was hanging on by the last few nerves. The last body was gut turning. Eyes also missing, there face looked like it had been bashed in with a blunt object. Brains covered the floor near what was left of there head. There chest had been ripped open, the ribcage sticking out at odd angles. All organs that should have been there where missing.
I fell to the floor, spewing up stomach acid and bile at the stench and sight. Tears dripped down my face and i slowly crawled away. Reaching the door, i gripped the handle shaking it. Locked. I began screaming and bangingon the door, hoping someone else was trapped here.
It was then i heard it, shallow breathing. "No, no, no..." I began chanting that word over and over.
It was then the breathing stopped. It was a stupid idea, but i needed to make sure that there was nothing their. Quietly and slowly turning around i backed myself against the door and scanned the room. Nothing. Just me and the bodies. I realised that the shadows in the room looked darker than a normal shadow.
The shadows started to twist and bend, a bone cracking noise filling the room every time they moved. A hand reached out from the darkness and gripped the floor. It then began to pull itself out of the shadows. Bones crunching and cracking continously. It then stood at full height its body looming over me. Its mouth reached from each side of its face showing shark like teeth. Strands of muscle and hair were stuck between its teeth, its hot breath smelling worse than the room. Its white eyes keept contact with mine. The arms where bent at odd angles and cracked when they moved. The long body of the creature was black, red symbols carved all over its body. I recognised the symbols, but something was blocking them. The information out of reach. Its legs reminded me of a wendigo. The claws on its feet and hands where sharp, looking like they could slice through bone. Its claws came up to my face and dragged down my cheek, causing a shallow cut which bled. The blood dripped onto the white tshirt. It was then it spoke.

Y̵̙̬̮̠̗̥͎̟͛̊͜o̴͚̤͎̮̐͗̂̍̃̈̕ǘ̶̡͇̩̻͇̹͓̤̫̓̎̐̓ ̸̡̛̖͈̟̪̟̤̑͑̎̍̎͒̋͠͝ȟ̶̨̡͈͍̯͖̝̜͇̼̟̂͜ă̵̢͍̮͚̫̼͎̽̍̌̀v̶̯̭͒̈́̑̃̓̀ě̶͓̲̜̔̽̓͌̓̆́́̕ͅͅͅ ̷̢̧̫͈͙̼̦̭͉͉͉̜̉̚͝b̶̭̼̬͍̺̻̬͉̻̩͔͉̋̇e̷͎̞̙̦̝͊̈́̊̍͝e̷̢̫̞̥̜̺̼̹̩̟͋̾͆͊́͑̓̽͑͋n̴͙̱̠̪̦͂͑ ̶͉̟̰̖͙̙̗̜̪̘̦̦̿́ç̸̩̮̭̩̹͂͋̈̈͐̕h̶̨̨̛̘͓̥̩͇̪̫̻̀̂̆̎̀́̐͂̕͝ỡ̸̪̖̲̫̻̻̮̖̗̓̓̇́́͗͂͘͜s̸̢̨̱̩̳̲̟̬̗̑̀̎̑̒̈́͗͌̍̚͘͜͜͠ͅe̶̛̲̒ͅn̷͙̙̗̽

The voice cause my body shiver and back further into the door, this caused the creature to lean closer.

Y̴͙͔͕̩̹̖̍͂́̂͂́͝͝ơ̵̗̖̦̓̒̇̊̈́̌̕͝u̷̢̲̖͔͖̥͓͚̐͑͊̎̉̀͝ ̵̢̱̬͚̣̺̦͌̓͋w̶̢̫̙͈͙͎̒͛̇i̴̧̛̮̱͂̓̆͌̍̏͊l̸̡̛͖̞͎̹̞̯͔͈̼̒̇͗͊̌̋l̷̢̝̭͕̩̫̬͕̦̯͒̿͐̒͆ ̸̳̪̯̫͍̰̣̻͈̭́̽̈́̔͠b̶̢̢̨͎̳͎̘͎̗̪́̈́̏̑e̵̛͖͓̼̹͚̰̙͇͂̀̉̏͂̚͜ͅ ̷̡̢̗̺̱̬͔͌ā̴̢̧̢̙̯͙͖̩̞̀̉͝ ̸̺̀̌͐̈́́̿v̴̯̱͒̽e̸̛͚͂̒͌͗̆̉̑͠ś̵̼̝̱̞̺͈͚̜̆̔̃̋͊̍̍s̷̪̞͆e̴̲͍͇̩̗͌̽̍̓͠l̵̙̍

Ÿ̸̨͓́̿̾͗o̴̧̱̪̠̝͌̑u̸̢̻̳͗ ̶̗̖̟́ẅ̸͍͍̰̘͙̹́̑î̵̹͇̭̈́ḻ̷̨̫͓̺́̏l̷͓͓̖̳̝͐̑́̊̂̏ ̸̹͍̈́̾́ͅb̶̢͉̳̥̯̞̊̿́̅̆̕ẻ̶̮̦͚͌̃͒͊̀͜ *̷̡̧̣̗̟̥̒̒̐̕M̵͎̭̰̖̩͛̎̎̔͐͘Y̴̨̟̟̹̊* ̸͎̗̐͋͋͑͝v̴͖̦̯͕̗̪̚͝e̶̹̋͐̓͐̀͜s̷͈̹͉̗̠͋ͅs̷̙͓̍́ḙ̵̏̄͠l̶̰͖̦̫͉̮̐͐̃͘͠

*T̷͉̏̊͠h̴̰̉̓̔̊̕e̸̤͕͔̰͊͂̽͘͜y̶̖̘̓̎́* ̸̛̞̄͂͘c̶̡͇͔̤̈́̈̌̌o̷̰̺͐̀̉̓̅ù̷̥̗̩̻̲l̶͉̭͖̮͐̋̓̕d̷̼̮̲̱̀́ͅņ̵̙͖̯̟̝̾͑̉̇͗̑'̸̪̎̾̎̕͝ẗ̸̜͖́̓ ̸̬͙̾̅͗͊̋͜͠ͅh̴̛̪̰̣̘͍͙͐̆̋ơ̶̢͎̰̹͚̓̂̆̚͠l̵̨͎͓͚̄̈́͌͂d̵̢͓̞͖̑̓̈͘ ̸̨̢̟̠̗͕̅̕t̷̫͂̌͐̚ḩ̵̹̥̖͉̽è̷̪̂̃̓̈ *̶̥̲̤̜̉̏̈́̚p̴̣̞̣̹̣̈́͠o̸̢̭̒̇̍̆͂̕w̶͚̩̙̌e̶̡̪̗̹̅͌̈̏̋r̸͓͓̱̽̊̍͆* ̷̙̇̏̂͠͝

It motioned to the corpses on the floor with its head.
Tears started to fall down my face again, it then lurched forward with a loud crack and grabbed my face with its claws. It began to sqeeze untill it felt like my head would burst. A black smoke began to omit from the creatures symbols, the smoke danced in the air, twisting and moving like a snake. Its movements hypnotic. It then stopped and rushed up my nose, causing my head to hit the door and i screamed in pain. It filled my lungs and began taking over all my limbs. It felt like bugs crawling under my skin, getting comfy in their new home. The creature continued to hold my head, this time not squeezing. The smoke stopped and the creature dissapered.

Slowly waking up, I felt all my muscles screaming at me to rest. Taking a deep breath, I smelt something cooking. It made my mouth water. Wait.
Everything suddenly hit me in the face like a truck. Jeff, the guys from the woods, the fight, my throat. I grabbed at my throat and felt bandages. How the fuck? The guy with the blue mask. Fuck. Looking on the small table next to me I noticed fresh clothes neatly folded with a small note. From the handwriting I'm guessing these where the people leaving the notes at my house. I got up from the bed to read the note.

Hi, sorry for scaring you before [ not really ] here are some fresh clothes from your house and there's a bathroom connected to the room. Don't ask about how your wounds scared over so quickly. We'll be downstairs when your ready to meet us!
- toby, tim and brian
[ mainly toby ]

Tim and brian? Wait... The guys from the coffee shop? I suddenly felt slightly sick that I thought they where cute back in the coffee shop.
Shaking every thought in my head I grabbed the clothes and went to the shower. It was a basic, small bathroom with a shower, sink, mirror and toilet. My eye twitched as I suddenly felt overwhelmed with everything that's happened over the past few weeks, I put the clothes down and gripped the sides of the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was pale and my eyes looked sunken in with large eyebags. My hair was sticking out everywhere, with dried blood causing it to clump toghether. Dried blood was still smeared over my face and clothes, with holes in my shirt and trousers. All injuries infilcted to my face had healed, leaving no evidence it ever happened. It made me question how long I had been asleep for.
I decided to run the shower to see if thay brought any form of comfort, though i knew it probably wouldnt.
After scrubbing dried blood off of my body for almost 20 minutes I noticed that all the stab wounds had healed perfectly, only leaving scars. The shower was quick, it may not seem like it, but for me it was. I then grabbed the deodorant next to the sink, put some on. Then put the clothes on.
Walking back into the small room, I realised that my shoes had been neatly placed at the end of the bed. I quickly grab them putting them, put them on and making sure they where tight went to leave the room.
The bedroom was at the end of the corridor, tucked away from the other. Walking to the stairs, I walk past 3 other doors with the one at the end being another bathroom. That being evident because the door was slightly ajar. Nerves standing on end I slowly and ever so carefully walk down the stairs.
The first thing I saw was a kitchen and a brown haired man standing over the hob, making what seemed like bacon sandwiches. My stomach growled at the smell, making me again wonder how long I had been asleep. He turned his head in my direction making me duck down to hide behind the bannister. He turns back to the bacon and chuckles deeply.
"I'm not stupid y/n I know you're there"
If I remember, this was Tim the one who ordered the drinks. I stood back up and continued walking down the stairs. I went to sit at the floating island in the middle of the kitchen, before I heard another voice from behind me,
"Oh your awake!" I spun around to see a boy with again scruffy brown hair wearing a band tshirt and jeans. He tilted his head and smiled.
"Hi I'm toby, the one in the chair is Brian and the cooking is Tim! But I bet you already knew them!!"
He had a bandage covering something on the side of his mouth. Best not to pry, they are still killers after all. Another person this time with blonde hair looked up from his book and waved at me before going straight back to reading.
Tim sauntered over and handed everyone a plate with a bacon sandwich on.
"Here eat, you've been asleep for almost 3 days, had to feed you soup to make sure you didn't die or something"
Tim seemed annoyed over the fact that he was the one who had to care for me.
I walked towards the far side of the living room, and in spite sat on the floor.
"You know you can sit on the couch ?" Brian said as he started eating. I grumbled 'sofa' under my breath, egnored him and started eating my bacon sandwich.
The atmosphere was tense. I could feel the goosebumps rise on my arms everytime one of the men moved. I even flinched when Brian moved to take his plate to the kitchen.
Toby had taken my plate and washed it for me since, it was obvious I was to scared to move. Tim then eventually walked over to me crouching down to look me in the eyes.
"Okay, so here's the deal newbie, me and my friends are gonna train you up to be like one of us"
He took a breath and sighed before continuing,
"In a simple term, we're proxies working for slenderman, which is what your going to be after a few months of training.....Any questions ?"
He made eye contact with me and I spat in his face. Toby giggled in the background as Brian looked at us.
"Fuck you" I grumbled.
He stood up whipping the spit of with his sleeve.
"Before you start even think about suicide again, we have a deamon doctor on sight who will drag your ass back from hell!"
My mouth fell open. Who the FUCK does this dickhead think he is.
I lunged onto him without thinking, wrapping my hands around his head. I brought my knee up as I pulled his head down, the contact making a loud *CRACK*. I let go and backed away, awaiting him to attack me. What I had failed to notice is that Brian had made his way behind me. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and dragged me to the front door of the cabin.
"LET FUCKING GO OF ME YOU CUNT." I began clawing at his hands in hopes he would let go.
He continued to drag me outside into a clearing, Toby and Tim hot on his trails.
"I think you need to learn respect, it gets you far in this place" Brian spoke, letting go off my hair.
I rubbed my scalp, before standing up ready to fight, and probably loose, against whoever came at me. My neck cracked irregularly and echoed through the forest.
It was then I felt watched. The goosebumps on my arms and neck rising.
"I hope my proxies are treating you well y/n."
My eyes widened and I spun around on my heel, tears pricking my eyes. I felt the blood drip from my nose and ears started to ring.
My eye began twitching from over stimulation and anger.
"I FUCKING SAID I FUCKING REFUSED YOUR OFFER."
I fell to my knees and grabbed my hair screaming doubling over after everything that had happend over the past few weeks.
Tears fell onto the ground as my breathing became short rapid breaths.
"Fuck this, I don't wanna be here." I sat up to just being sat on my knees and looked at slenderman. He had the same suit that he wore when he met me. He had his arms crossed over himself. It felt like someone close to me was disappointed in me, and that hurt.
"Are you finished having your little breakdown ?"
I stayed silent, I didn't want to say anything. His head turned to Brian then looked at Tim.
"Tim, why is your nose bleeding ?"
I heard him grumble under his breath,
"The fucking bitch kneed me in the face."
Slenderman chuckled,
"Well atleast he has some fight in him, I mean Jeff even said he was good."
I stood up wiping dirt of my knees,
"What the fuck is going on ?" I asked in a calm voice.
Calm before the storm. It was then I remembered....the dream....what did it mean ?
I hadn't realised that slender was talking to me untill the ringing in my ears stopped. I looked up at him and realised he had something in his tentacle. It was a mask. It looked like an animal skull and had horns that twisted and had sharp ends. I could probably kill someone with just the mask. The eyes had been blacked out by fabric. But something that triggered a memory was the symbol a circle with a X throught it was situated where the third eye would be. It was scarily familiar. I reached and grabbed it, feeling all edges and dips in the skull. It was beautiful.
"The symbol is something you will receive when you have finished training, all my proxies have it." He stated, "I hope you like the mask, I got it so you can remember."
The tone of his voice was now ominous, causing fear to run down my spine. I looked up at him and furrowed my eyebrows.
"What do you mean remember, what have I forgotten?" He didn't answer.
I turned around to face the trio of what slender called them proxies.
"What....what is it ?" They looked at each other and I heard slender sigh, turning back around he said,
"We can not tell you, incase you aren't ready to know, you're not strong enough physically or mentally to know...." He paused. Even with no face I could tell he was worried.
"And I am very very sorry for when you do find out."

That scared me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.6K 15
There was a young man who had everything, friends, family, popularity, looks, and acceptance. One day everything changed and he lost everything in a...
2.8K 127 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...
18.4K 497 19
This is a story about Slenderman and him talking about his three proxies; Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. Masky: Timothy Sutton grew up in a mental he...
58.2K 2K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...