Flowerhusbands oneshots I gue...

By XenIsBetterThenU

First ever time writing stuff, ...whoo. Anyway, Im probably not going to be planning out the oneshots much. W... More

Request page
That beautiful voice.

The Place to Dye for?

525 8 47
By XenIsBetterThenU

ES2

Fluff

May not be written in canon I suck at canon writing. I'm very sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy was working around on Tumble town. Fairly normal day for a sheriff, you would say, but that wouldn't be the case for today.

"I have told you that I have no deepslate emerald ore Pix" Jimmy heard in the distance.

"Alright alright I'm just checking!"

Jimmy concluded it would be best to ignore it. He recognized those voices as Joel and Pix. Whom he didn't want to see. He really was not in the mood for toy jokes, however the voices got closer, eventually reaching the Sheriff in a matter of seconds.

"Hello Jim!" Pix enlightened.

Joel continued, "Hiya Toyboy."

Jimmy was fuming. This kind of disrespect? Even from Pix? He didn't have the energy to deal with it. "Please, go away. Both of you." Jimmy answered to their offensive greetings. Both Joel and Pix looked at one another and snickered. "Sorry Toyboy, no can do." Joel retaliated. Jimmy was not in the mood, on the other hand, he was the sheriff. The sheriff cannot act unprofessional, things such as yelling at one another should be done only in emergency cases. This was for personal reasons. Well... mostly. The law Jimmy wrote had stated otherwise. However, no one would hold up to that law anyway, even if it was just the start of their journey.

The best idea the Sheriff caught onto was just simply leaving. So he did exactly that. He picked up his shulkers and left. Just like that. Joel stared in shock. Despite his teasing, Jimmy never actually did that. Deep inside, Joel realised he should probably leave him alone for now, he indeed, seemed very mad. He would come back later with more jokes. Maybe even a few sheriff toys... just to make Jimmy even more angry, he looked very funny when he was mad, according to Joel.

Jimmy was quietly watching the two men from afar, hoping they would leave.

They didn't.

"Sooo... do you know about anyone who could possess a certain block?"

"Deepslate emerald ore?"

Pix nodded.

"FOR MY SAKE, PIX!...but I think Fwhip or Joey might have some. Y'know, goblin and pirate stuff....gold, treasures...."

Jimmy zoned out upon hearing that new name, not hearing the rest of the conversation.

Joey? Who the hell was that, Jimmy thought to himself. Now that he thought about it, he definitely didn't know everyone who was in this world with him. He has so far met the so-called god Joel, Pix, Katherine, Lizzie, Fwhip of course, and a few others. Now he was wondering who Joey was. And if there were presumably more people, ruling their lands.

The more Jimmy thought about it, the more he wanted to go see. After a little small chat with himself, he decided it would be nice to open up more trade routes. He can't get to building now anyways, since those two menaces are still hanging around.

So the sheriff flew off towards Glimmer Grove. Why Glimmer Grove you ask? Well, when he met Katherine, she shared a little bit of her goal here, which was that she wanted to befriend EVERYONE. Bad idea, in Jimmy's pov. But its her life, and her empire to rule. It only made sense to visit her, if she wants to be friends with everyone, she surely must know a few more people then the Sheriff himself.

---/ After getting to Glimmer Grove /---

"Katherine?" Jimmy called out.

"Katherineeeeeee?"

"Over here, sheriff!"

Katherine was one of the only people who actually respected him.

Jimmy smiled, and came over to the window she called out from. "Would you mind coming down? I need to talk to you." Jim informed.

"Alright one second-!" Katherine replied.

After Katherine went down, Jimmy noticed a figure trailing behind her. Another person. Who the sheriff hasn't met yet.

"Shelby is here with me, if you don't mind!"

"U-uhh Kath- I don't think we know each other with...that woody looking guy." Shubble said, looking up and down at Jimmy.

Jimmy face-palmed. "Not a toy, got it? Dont mess with the law."

"O-oh! Alright uh... Sir?"

"Sheriff's fine, you are?"

"Shubble. Shubble of Evermore!"

"Jimmy. Sheriff to you. Tumble Towns my humble abode!"

Katherine decided to finally speak after watching the two interact. "Well, now that you know each other, Sheriff, what did you need from me?"

"Oh right! I wanted to ask, do you know any people from around here that I wouldn't know of?"

"Depends, what people do you know, Sheriff?"

"Well, I know: You, Shelby now, Lizzie, Fwhip and Joel, Pix, Oli, Sausage."

"Well, from my knowledge you are missing Gem, False, Scott and Joey."

Shelby looked over to them upon hearing **that** name. "You sure you wanna meet Joey, Sheriff? I don't personally like him. He steals, and he can't take a hint that Katherine doesnt love him. Disgusting person overall."

Sheriff stood in shock. Stealing? Why was he not informed about this? This sort of crime won't be accepted.

"Thank you, could I ask for the coordinates of their Kingdoms?"

"Oh sure!" Katherine pulled out a piece of paper and started writing down in a decorative neat handwriting four coordinates next to the names of the emperors.

"Here!" Katherine handed the paper over to Jimmy.

"Thank you, goodbye" Jimmy said as he shot up a firework.

He looked at the paper. So Joey huh? Oh he was gonna have a word with this guy. No one is going to steal when Jimmy is around.

---/ Upon arriving at the Eversea /---

"I spy with my little eye, customers." Joey snickered watching Jimmy land on one of his docks.

"Hello potencial customer. Would you be interested in some of the best finds the sea has to offer? We have fish, prismarine, whatever you could ask for! I, Pirate Joe, the God of the Sea guarantee it!"

Jimmy eyed him down. What was he talking about? Fish? Sea? This guy was a literal pirate.

"Uhmm, hello! Pirate Joe. I came here to talk." Jimmy looked at Joey and then gestured towards his badge.

"Oooh! Shiny. I like it! Where did you get it from? I think I saw something similar in the cave of Oodyes. Is it from there?!"

"Uhm. No, Joey, this is a Sheriff badge. I'm Jimmy, the Sheriff."

"Oooh! Sheriff badge! ..right." Joey said, pretending to know whatever the word sheriff meant.

"Pirate Joe, there have been allegations of theft against you. Could you please inform me?"

"Well, I mean. It's not stolen, if I borrow it. Right?"

Jimmy mentally face-palmed. Just who was this guy?

"Actually, without any permission of the owner, it is indeed theft."

"But their Gifts for my pirate princess! She needs the best gifts from the whole wide world. And I'm a pirate, what do you expect?! Me to go buy it? Weak!"

Pirate princess? Was there another pirate on this server? Jimmy prayed to Jo- God, that there wasn't. He didn't want to deal with this again. Jimmy pulled out his law book which included laws against theft.

Joey looked at it, confused.

"Page 5, column 3, Law 15" Jimmy gestured to him to open the book and to read that specific law out loud.

"Awkwarddddd..." Joey retaliated.

"Matey, I can't read."

"For god's sake! Just don't steal from others, Joey. Or I will have to arrest you."

Joey nodded. Of course he wasn't gonna stop his pirate ways, he just wanted for Jimmy to leave already. He was getting on his nerves with his Sheriff and Arrest and Steal = bad, and yada yada.

The sunset was setting. Jimmy looked up at it, and decided it was time to go. He wanted to visit at least 1 other empire before going home.

Jimmy death stared at Joey, which only made Joey cackle inside. Jimmy cannot do death stares, mental note to self, Joey proclaimed in his mind.

"Goodbye, Pirate Joe" The sheriff said.

"Bye." Joey simply answered as Jimmy already took off from Joey's dock. Screw this potencial customer, he thought to himself.

Jimmy was slowly hovering through the breezy air. The sun was setting, it looked just like a perfect picture. Next up was someone called Scott. Off to the coordinates, he thought to himself.

As he was getting closer and closer, the confused look on his face grew. He saw statues of Joel in a sort of sky city below him. No doubt this was Joels empire. Could Katherine have given him the wrong coordinates?

Then he saw it. Beautiful fields of colourful flowers. Jimmy fell in love with the sight in front of him. Everything in the mesa was dead, this was the complete opposite. Jimmy adored the flowers. He didn't even realise he was getting closer to the ground. He crashed, straight into a red poppy field.

This startled the cyan haired man, who was just hanging out with his besties in their pen. He heard a groan coming out of the red poppy field. The place where the loud thud came from. He slowly got up from his llama pen, and went to investigate.

"Helloooo?" Scott called out to the endless field of red poppies.

Jimmy sat up, his face immediately turning a shade of red from embarrassment. He was sure whomever was coming towards him was none other than Scott, the person he was supposed to meet. And here the sheriff was, all smeared by mud, in a red poppy field, supposed to be professionally talking to the man who was approaching closer and closer.

Jimmy did not dare to look up as the person spoke.

"Hello? Are you alright? Welcome to Chromia. The place to dye for!"

Jimmy looked up. In front of him stood a slightly smaller figure, with cyan hair, and a very colourful coat. Oh and the eyes, heterochromic eyes. Oh how beautiful they were.

"You just saw me for the first time and you are already red." The cyan haired man smirked.

Jimmy was so red. Oh screw flirting. Jimmy was possibly the person who gets flustered so fast it could be a world record.

"Haah!?" Jimmy shook his head

The other male reached his hand out, gesturing for Jimmy to grab it and get up. He didn't hesitate, sitting in a field of poppies being covered in mud and dirt wasn't the most professional impression, but it had to do.

"Hi," Jimmy's red head started to get cooled down from the breeze of the setting air. "Im Jimmy, the Sheriff, so please call me that."

"Alright" The colourful man avoided his name in the response.

"As I said, welcome to Chromia! The place to dye for, for I, am Scott Smajor! Ruler of this beautiful kingdom." He tipped his hat.

Jimmy did the same.

"So..why have you headed here? To ruin my field of red poppies?"

"Oh oh! No..no...i'm very sorry."

"It's quite alright, i like gardening, no problem fixing it. Carry on."

"I wanted to meet more of the emperors." Jimmy simply said, as the awkward silence grew.

Scott nodded.

"So! Scott.... uh. How is it like living next to Joel?" Jimmy tried to find something to talk about.

"Eh. He recently built a stupid wall. Its very annoying, I wanted to make my villager houses on where he put the wall. He didn't even ask me about it!" Scott abruptly blurted out.

With this, their conversation sparkled about their supposive hatred for Joel. Jimmy didn't even realise he was trailing behind Scott who was off to god knows where.

"Welcome to the Chromia tavern. That's our bartender, Owen, say hi!"

Owen spat in a glass.

"That means hi, Jimmy."

"Sheriff." Jimmy added. "Hello Owen"

Jimmy looked at Owen, then back at Scott.

"Why are we here, Scott?"

"Well, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to stay the night?.. I could give you some spare clothes as well. And don't worry they're not all that colourful."

Jimmy hesitated, he missed Norman at one point, and he should probably be at Tumble town right now, taking care of some work. On the other hand, Scott was very kind to offer this. And it didn't seem half bad. Except for the drinks. He knew he wasn't gonna be ordering those at any point in time.

"Yeah, sure. Id love to get out of these muddy clothes, if you didn't mind of course"

And so Scott went to his own house, to rummage through his closet to find some clothes for Jimmy, while Jimmy went to get himself a room. He opened the door to one of the side rooms, he was surprised when he saw a queen bed. This was luxury, he thought to himself and laughed.

Suddenly his eyes snapped to the bedside tables. *Sheriff toys*.

He death stared the toys, hoping he might have laser vision, and would burn the toys with it.

Jimmy snapped out of his gaze when he heard light knocking.

"Jimm-"

"Sheriff."

"Whatever, I have the clothes, i'll leave them in front of the door mkay?"

"Sure"

"Well, Alright Good night _Jimmy_" Scott ran off faster then Jimmy could correct it to sheriff.

Jimmy let himself fall to the bed. He put his hands over his eyes and groaned. He wasn't sure if he liked when Scott said his name like that. It was charming, and quite cute with his accent, actually. Oh his accent. It was very strong but the sheriff loved hearing it. He shrugged it off, thinking he might just find accents charming. Only if that was the case.

Jimmy fell back into reality when he realised his hat had fallen off his head, now laying next to him on the bed rather than on his head. He put the hat on one of the bedside tables, throwing the toy to the ground. He was gonna have a word with Scott tomorrow.

Jimmy got up and groaned, he didn't want to get up but he needed to. He walked towards the door, quickly opened it and took the clothes that were laying on the ground. A simple black hoodie with a couple of colourful patches, he assumed they were there for decoration as the hoodie definitely wasn't ripped. And navy shorts. It will do, it's just a one night stand anyways. He quickly changed and jumped on the big queen bed. Before he started drifting off to sleep, he thought about what Norman could be doing right now. He was probably asleep on their bed. Maybe hungry. God, Jimmy began rethinking his decision. What if Norman was starving?

Jimmy slowly drifted to the world of dreams as his thoughts ran slower and slower.

---/ Next morning! /---

*knock knock*

Jimmy's mouth opened up to let out a couple of muffled groans.

*knock knock knock*

"JIMMY!" Scott yelled as he opened his door.

Jimmy quickly jumped up and glared at Scott.

"It's sheriff to you, Smajor."

"If you say so." He winked. "Anyway, I came here to tell you it's already 11am, not that I'd want you out, but it's quite late now, don't you have empire business to attend to?"

Jimmy glared at him in shock. 11am?! Jimmy *never* and i mean *never* woke up later than 8am. "What?"

"The first meeting is today, sheriff. In an hour."

Jimmy shivered at the sound of Scott finally calling him sheriff, but there was no time for this now. He quickly jumped up and ran past Scott out of the tavern. Scott came running after him wanting to remind him that he left his hat there, but it was too late. As Scott got out the only sound that could be heard was the faint sound of fireworks.

"Oh Jimmy." He sighed in his head and went back into the tavern.

---/ With our good ol pal Jim /---

How could he oversleep? Especially on the FIRST meeting day. He promised himself he would be there at 12pm sharp. He looked at his watch and read the time to be 11:06. He was lucky Scott woke him up. This was embarrassing, he showed up covered in mud in his field of red poppies, then decided to stay over and then proceeded to oversleep, having to bother Scott to wake him up. He would have to make it up to the Chromia ruler later.

He saw Tumble town getting closer to him in the distance, he yelped as he crashed into one of his walls. "Ouch!" Jimmy exclaimed.

Norman walked out of his little cat door and looked over at Jimmy.

"Meooowww?"

That's right. Norman was hungry. Jimmy needed to hurry up. The Glimmer Grove wasn't the closest empire. It was a good 20 minute flight.

So Jimmy got to work, he quickly filled up Norman's bowl, and ran up his stairs to go and fix his hair. That's when it hit him.

A) He still had the clothes from Scott on. Meaning he probably left his there under the bed.

B) He also managed to leave his hat there. Not his hat! The hat rule!

Jimmy started to curse himself under his breath. He needed to apologise big time, which did not suit well with the fact that he also had to talk to him about the Cyan hair calling the sheriff Jimmy.

Jimmy changed quickly putting on another one of his vests with another badge. Yes, he had more of them. Unsurprisingly, this wasn't the first time this had happened. He finished up, patting Norman on the back and quickly running out of his home launching yet another rocket into the sky. He swiftly checked his clock, oh he was so doomed. 11:57 he cursed to himself, and shot up another rocket with the illusion of it making him faster.

---/ In Glimmer Grove /---

"Is everyone here?" Katherine exclaimed.

Everyone started looking at the one empty seat. And it wasn't the seat that everyone expected to be empty, aka Joeys, however It was the seat of the sheriff.

"Does anyone know what happened to the sheriff?" Katherine asked, her confused face being very visible. Out of everyone, she had not expected Jimmy to be late.

Scott stood up smirking.

"He was over at mine for the night. He overslept. Probably because he was so comfortable" Scott proclaimed loudly, as he also put Jimmy's hat on.

Everyone looked at him. This was .. actually. Not that weird.

Scott tipped the sheriff hat that now rested on his head instead of his usual fedora.

Katherine being the friendly one, decided they would wait for Jimmy. Not everyone was satisfied, especially not Joel who kept proclaiming to just start without the toy. But Katherine was having none of it.

12:11. The door burst open, revealing a very worn down sheriff. He looked as if he had ran a marathon. Which he basically did. A quarter away from Katherines empire, his wings broke and he had to run all the way here.

"I-im here! N-now if you excuse me.." He went to his seat next to Shelby and Fwhip and crashed down onto it.

Everyone stared at him and the smirking heterochromia-eyed ruler.

Jimmy was *very* serious about his hat law. And here was Scott, out in the open, just wearing his hat as if this happened regularly. Katherine was probably confused the most out of everyone along with Shelby. Based on their conversation yesterday, until the evening before, Scott and Jimmy had not known each other. Yet it seemed as if they were best friends... or even more at this point.

Everyone heard quite a loud snore coming from the Sheriff's seat. Jimmy fell asleep. Scott could only wonder why, when he overslept.

The emperors decided they would let Jimmy get his sleep, because he looked like he needed it. So everyone started discussing how their empire was doing, about trade routes and the upcoming festival.

The meeting was nearing its end after an hour. And Jimmy was still asleep. The rulers have asked Katherine if she would be fine with keeping him in one of her guest bedrooms. Which she agreed to of course, it's Katherine. And Shelby willingly said she would look after him at night if he slept for so long, because Katherine would of course go out to hunt.

So everyone parted ways, exept for Shelby and Katherine and the sleeping Sheriff. Scott didnt bother leaving the hat behind, it was Jimmy's mistake to leave it in Chromia. He would have to go get it himself. Katherine carried Jimmy to one of her guest bedrooms and left him there to rest as she went to cook dinner with Shelby, the meeting made them both hungry.

---/ In 2 hours /---

Jimmy woke up, he looked around, and to his surprise he had seen a half black and pink wall. Katherines palace, he immediately told himself. Gosh, his head was hurting so bad.

After a good ten minutes of just flapping like a fish in bed, he gathered up the courage to get up. At this point it was like 4pm, and he still needed to talk stuff through with Scott. It sure was gonna be weird thanking him yet cursing him at the same time.

As Jimmy walked downstairs and put his shoes on, which Katherine put down for him earlier, he started heading towards the door.

"Sheriff! Where are you going? Are you feeling better now?

Jimmy could hear Katherine yelling from her throne room.

"Yes Katherine, I'm feeling better. Anyways, I'm going to the place to dye for." Jimmy repeated Scotts pun.

"The place to dy- ohh! Chromia. Alright see you around sheriff!"

Katherine's response was the sound of fireworks. He must really be in a hurry to see the colourful man.

As Jimmy flew over the lands, his headache was getting worse. It ached so badly, he couldn't even describe it. He was sure he had caught a migraine of sort. He eventually reached Joel's lands, simply lightly scoffing at the size of it. It sure was glorious, but that was no reason to like Joel any better.

As Jimmy finally got to the fields he fell oh so in love with, he landed. He was proud of himself, this time, he only fell into the fountain! and not the poppy fields!

The sound of sarcastic clapping could be heard.

As Jimmy sat up, soaking wet in the fountain, he was a certain cyan haired man watching him from a distance, smirking.

Realisation hit Jimmy when he saw his hat atop of his head. Had he worn it the whole day? He was so tired in the meeting room he had no time to process anything. Jimmy got out of the fountain walking closer to Scott.

"Scott, you are wearing my hat."

"Oh? I am?" Scott smirked at Jimmy.

"Have you read the law book."

"Law book? Oh please enlighten me Jimmy."

The thoughts came back- Oh his voice when he called his name. Jimmy slightly blushed but brushed it off and started talking again, ignoring it for now.

"The law of not wearing another person's hat Scott huh?"

Scott smirked. He quickly grabbed the sombrero off his head and quickly pulled it over Jimmy's head blinding him, he took the opportunity to run away.

"HEY SCOTT!"

Jimmy yelled after him as the Colourful man already ran, he put on his hat normally, adjusting a few bits there and there and then ran after him.

"Smajor, come here!"

Jimmy said, clearly fuming. Scott just laughed and ran into his house closing the door behind him. Jimmy wasn't dumb though, and threw an ender pearl atop his house crawling through one of the trapdoors Scott had in his roof.

"Forgot you have holes in your roof?" Jimmy said as he dropped down from the roof next to Scott.

"Woah! Plot violation! Jimmy you are the sheriff yet you just break into people's houses like this. You're gonna wet my floor!"

"Here we go again with the name, If you don't stop this i'm pulling out the handcuffs."

Scott just smirked at that remark.

"O-or the g-gun!" The now flustered sheriff said.

"And what are you gonna do with that? Stick it up my ass? Not my thing, but I mean sure."

"NO SCOTT" Jimmy was a red mess by now.

"What is it Jimmy? Not liking the idea?" Scott smirked.

"Sheriff, Smajor." Jimmy ignored the rest of the sentence.

Scott couldn't hold back. He had to say what he thought about this stupid law.

"Listen Jimmy, sheriff, whatever, I am a man of myself. Sure I will respect the law, but if you want to be friends I sure as hell won't call you sheriff, thats gay up weird." Scott smirked to himself while saying that, as if he meant respect the law by running a black market, and to his little gay pun.

That was a good enough response for Jimmy. He decided to leave it for now, not just because that was a pretty good response, but also because of the headache. And it has gotten worse because of that little stunt Jimmy had to pull off. And the cold water from the fountain wasn't helping. He was soaking wet. At this point, he felt like passing out. He would have to talk about the toy fiasco later.

He guessed Scott would just be an exception.

"Jimmy are you alright?" Scott asked as Jimmy was soaking wet as if it wasn't obvious.

"Im fine, hopefully" Jimmy was now in another world, now he could think about the way Scott said his name. The butterflies came everytime. It was making him blush crazy just thinking about it. Why was Scott so different? It's not like he was the first person to flirt with him.

"Huh? JIM!" Was the last thing he could hear before a loud thud made his vision get separated from reality.

Scott was panicking on the inside. What had just happened? The sheriff just passed out in his house. Scott, in panic, quickly ran out of his house to the closest empire to his to get help. This was none other than Stratos. The all-mighty Stratos was ruled over by the so-called god Joel.

Joel is of course a bit of a douche towards Jimmy when it comes to toy jokes, however this did not mean he wouldn't come to his help. Jimmy was still one of his best friends. And so Scott along with Joel ran through the Chromia fields back to Scotts cottage. Jimmy was still laying on the floor, in his wet clothes.

Joel immediately picked up Jimmy and put him on Scotts bed.

"He looks just like a real toy now." Joel smirked trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Joel, this is not the matter for toy jokes!" Scott proclaimed as he tried to squeeze most of the water off his clothes into a bucket.

"How did he even get so soaked in the first place?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." *He would definitely get put behind the bars by Jimmy if he mentioned a word about the embarrassing incident that happened.*

Joel nodded, and as he stared more and more at Jimmy, he realised he was sweating, a lot. So like any good father figure, he asked Scott if he has any thermometer around.

"Just one sec, i'll get it" Scott said and went out of his building off to his storage room.

Scott came back and passed the thermometer to Joel who started taking Jimmy's temperature. Scott grew nervous, he didn't want anything to happen to Jimmy. He wanted to know more about him.

Joel looked shocked. "Scott, it's almost 41°C!"

"Please tell me your joking Joel"

Joel looked at him with a serious face.Even The goofy god knew when to be serious. Scott could only blame himself for this. He shouldn't have ran away. He shouldn't have made the water soaked Jimmy follow him. He shouldn't have.

"I'll take over from here, alright?"

Joel looked at him, very confused.

"Why Scott?"

"I just. Have a couple things I owe to the sheriff." Scott blushed without realising it.

"I mean it's not like I don't, but I don't care about it. Me and Jim are good pals, take care of him Scott, it's not like he can fly home with a 40°C fever. " Joel said while he was walking out of the door.

"Goodbye Mr. Bean" Scott chuckled at that nickname.

Right as the faint sound of fireworks faded, Scott got to work. He ramaged through his first-aid kid he had in his house to find a head panel, he then wet it and put it on Jim's head. Jimmy shuffled in the bed as the cold made its way on his skin.

Scott sat down beside him, pulled out a book from his night stand and decided to read for a while.

---/ A couple of hours later /---

Scott was now gone, he was no longer with Jimmy. He had trading business to attend to, so he left Jimmy under the "watch" of Owen, who was now tied to a fence in Scott's room. Owen was just staring at Jimmy. He was a llama, how else could he "help"?

Suddenly the door flew open revealing a very tired and exhausted Scott.

"Im back Owen" He said while catching his breath

"L-lets get you to the tavern." Scott pointed towards the door. He looked as if he was drunk or something, swaying his body in all sorts of ways. But Owen guessed this was just what exhaustion did to him. Scott untied Owen and led him back to the bar.

Owen watched Scott bump into walls a couple of times while leaving, which left a very confused face on him.

As Scott returned to the room Jimmy was in, he passed out on his carpet next to the bed. Scott would have enough energy to get himself to the bed, but Jimmy was laying there. So the next best option was the fluffy fuzzy carpet he had next to his bed.

Jimmy flew up from the bed as he heard a loud thud next to him. He was all sweaty, had moist clothes, and his hat wasn't on his head. When he looked to the side, he found out what the thud was. It was Scott, nothing abnor- "SCOTT?!" The man next to him only snored in response.

"Dang this man. Literally." (as in Dangthatsalongname, get it? hhahahshas)

Jimmy looked around himself. Colourful walls, the nightstand with the Jimmy plushie. He glared at it. Whatever, he thought to himself. He was certain he was in Scott's room, he didn't remember much from before he passed out, but he could recall the Jimmy toy. The toy he had to talk about with the man next to him.

Looking at sleeping Scott, he was quite adorable, Jimmy thought to himself. How his messy cyan hair was covering his eyes, how he was slowly snoozing, his little snores made it even more adorable. It was a very pretty sight. His facial features, his soft-looking lips. Looking at him made him forget his horrible aching headache.

He snapped himself out of his gaze.

Jimmy argued with himself inside his head whether he should or shouldn't wake him up. By the looks of it, Scott was tired. And he was most certainly the one who watched over Jimmy. He didn't need to be a bigger bother then he already is. He doesn't remember exactly what happened, but he knew it definitely didn't scream "Professional respect-worthy Sheriff".

Then again, does Scott even respect him? He refuses to call him Sheriff, but he has a good reason for it.

Jimmy jumped up.

He heard the door to the house open, when he looked over to the oak door his eyesight revealed a very impatient looking person with Ginger hair and a pink dress.

"SCOTT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TRADE WITH ME AT MINE AN HOUR AGO!"

"SCOOOOTT?"

The yelling awoke Scott from his slumber,

"H-hduas" Scott looked around, his vision was blurry.

When his vision finally went back to normal, he caught a glimpse of a very confused Jimmy looking at him, eyes to eyes. How has Scott never realized how pretty Jimmy's eyes wer- No time for this! He suddenly stopped himself in his mind and shook his head. He had to check up with Jimmy later, he had a visitor.

"SCOOOOTT! YOU THERE?"

Realisation hit him like a train.

"Oh my god."

"Gem, I'm so sorry."

Jimmy looked at the woman who was climbing up Scotts bedroom ladder, so Gem? He thought to himself. The princess of Dawn? Right? He thought to himself. Katherine talked about her from time to time, they were both princesses. One cursed, one had her own religion. Why wouldn't they be good friends?

He was so lost in thought he hadn't realised that both Gem and Scott left.

Now he has to wait for Scott again. How was he gonna thank him, talk about the toys, and maybe get to know him in one evening? God knows.

---/ W Scott & Gem /---

"I'm so sorry Gem. Im very tired lately"

"I said it's fine Scott, stop apologising or you won't get the honeycomb." Gem said in the most caring way she could. She was, in fact, very annoyed. But she knew Scott would always apologise like 15x times more than it's needed, and she didn't want to worry him _again_.

"Who was lying in your bed Scott by the way? I noticed them when we were arguing in your room." Gem tried to not be nosy, but this was a very interesting topic for her.

"Oh uh, that was Jim- OH MY GOD I LEFT HIM THERE- I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HIM." Scott started frantically throwing his hands up in the air, and because they were flying, it looked so funny that Gem couldn't help but laugh at the man next to her.

"We better hurry then." She said sarcastically. " You suddenly picked up the pace Scott." She said as she launched another firework spreading her graceful butterfly wings more.

"I'm worried Gem." Scott looked at Gem, clear frustration in his eyes from Gem taking this so light-headedly.

"Why was he in your bed in the first place? Don't tell me..."

"NONONONO GEM!" Scott face palmed.

"He's there because he's sick."

"Is that why you're worried?" Gem asked with a smirk, that hinted she was thinking something else. Scott did not catch it though.

"Of course, Gem, he has 41°C."

Gem only laughed more at the oblivious man. "Scott, he's an adult. I'm sure he could handle himself if it was needed."

Scott blushed. Half of embarrassment, half of an unknown feeling.

"I-I know.. I just feel bad.. I-I guess."

Gem only laughed at that and they carried on flying to her empire to trade.

---/ Back with our pal Jimmy /---

"History of dyes since 1945..." Jimmy read out loud as he stared into Scotts mini library he had in his bedroom. Scott certainly has no taste in literature, Jimmy thought.

Jimmy could hear rammaging noises coming from the outside. He froze in one space. It was just a reflex of Jimmys.

"HELLO SMOL BOY." Joel barged in.

"Joel?! Were those noises you?"

"Yeah I tried to find you under some rocks. Since your so small and all." Joel knew that wasn't the truth. He just went through Scotts trash cans to find some free dye.

"I am a man of average height Joel."

"Keep lying to yourself bud." Joel smiled at him.

"So, has Scott been taking good care of you?" Joel purposefully made it sound really weird and awkward.

Jimmy blushed a little. "No idea. I was asleep 98% of the time."

Joel and Jimmy stayed in Scott's room and talked for quite some time. Jimmy was glad Joel came, he was very bored alone, and Joel kept him company until Scott would come. After a couple conversations about nothing, they could both hear faint footsteps approaching and the door to Scotts bedroom opened.

"J-jimmy im back!" Scott blurted out, "Oh hey Joel. Fancy seeing you here."

"Hi Scott."

Joel was taken aback by this so much that he forgot to respond, Jimmy never let anyone call him Jimmy, he always corrected them. And Joel knows that far too well.

"..Jimmy?"

"Its Sheriff to you, Joel"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN. Why can Scott call you Jimmy but I can't?!" Joel scoffed at Jimmy.

"Reasons" Okay maybe the exception thing wasn't true. Maybe Jimmy just liked the way the Colourful ruler said his name. Maybe it made him have butterflies, which he loved. Just maybe.

"I hate you." Joel glared at Jimmy

Scott just laughed at the two.

"Now now, me and Jimmy have to discuss something, so, would you mind leaving us the oh so mighty godly tall Joel." Scott said the last part sarcastically.

"If you insist, see you around smelly boys." Joel said as he launched a rocket in Scott's house flying out of the door.

"I hate my neighbour." Scott chuckled as the smoke went through his respiratory system, he wasn't serious of course. Joel can be an awesome friend.

Jimmy looked at Scott, and tilted his head. Hinting he was curious on what Scott wanted to talk about.

"How's your headache, Jimmy?" Scott leaned closer.

"I-i mean its better I guess." Jimmy watched as Scott got closer, and started blushing. A faint blush painted on Scotts face as well.

Scott quickly pulled away and blushed a deep red. It was obvious Scott hadnt meant to get this close.

Awkward silence took over for a couple of minutes until one of them decided to do something about it.

"....So, what brought you here before you oh so gracefully landed into my fountain and then crashed straight into my bed." Scott smirked.

"Stop making it sound weird Smajor." Jimmy was blushing again, When was he not gonna be flustered around Scott?

"Admit it, you can't resist my irresistible charm."

Jimmy blushed even more. Maybe that was the truth actually, maybe Jimmy did really just want to see Scott, maybe it wasn't just because of the toy fiasco. "Actually, I really like the poppy field. Poppies remind me of something, I'm not sure what but... they're also my favourite flower." Jimmy said in quite a shy tone, as if he was afraid to say it. That it might sound made up.

"That's where our first date will be then"

Jimmy somehow blushed even more. "D-date?! Scott are you-"

"I'm joking.. unless?" He smirked.

Jimmy's head was spinning.

"I-i mean im not entirely against it..." His whole face was so red. At this point he took his hat from the night stand and covered his face with it.

Scott was blushing. A lot. He definitely didn't expect this. He expected he would play it off as one of his flirts again.

"A-alright..when you feel better?"

Jimmy just nodded. His head couldn't make up any words.

Scott slowly left the room without making any sound, wondering what had just happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iiiii hope this is good - welp. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if my writing style is very chaotic and stuff. I just wanted to finally get into writing as its been sitting in my to-try list for too long.

See you at the next chapter!

WC: 6314

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 408 17
Smajor and Solidarity meet each other on Empires smp season 2 for the first time and are so happy! But then, they start to lose their 'friendship' an...
25K 429 49
[ A/N: This Book Will Have Very Slow Uploads From Now On Due To Me Wanting To Focus More On Later Seasons Of Empires And Other MCYT Servers, I Hope Y...
17.5K 332 18
an Empeirs smp Flower Husbands fanfiction All Characters belong to there rightful owners Credits to Pinterest for every image I find =]
1.9K 101 32
Jimmy is trying to live a somewhat normal life on Empires, but what if creatures from his past try to hunt him down? Will he do what he did in his pa...