๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By tiredreadr

All of the ADA was confused, who is this Y/N and why is she so respected? The question was answered when a po... More

๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š + ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น
๐™ž๐™ซ. ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š
๐™ซ. ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž. ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ

๐—ถ. ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€

1K 37 3
By tiredreadr

"I think there's this thing humans call knocking?" A certain angel sighed and shook her head, the grey-haired man wasn't having it so he unsheathed his katana and get ready in position. "Who are you and what do you want," His cold tone goes unnoticed by her, "I'll give you two choices, A. You sheath your silly little weapon, sit down and listen to my story, or B. You have 5 seconds to evacuate everyone in this building." 

She stood up and crossed her arms looking right into his eyes. "Yukichi Fukuzawa, am I right?" He slowly put his guard down but not fully, standing up straight but keeping his hand on his katana just in case, "yes." He answered, "I need your protection," She flapped her wings before fully extending them showing the gorgeous feathers. 

"What may that be?" He crossed his arms now knowing the person's intention, she giggled before handing a thick file to him which he reluctantly accept. "I'm being hunted," That sparks his curiosity, and carefully opened the file but the woman grabbed his chin making him look at her. 

"Surely, you're not interested in such papers that contain my case rather than me telling you?" She whispers then hums seeing him in shock.

The lady slowly extended her wings to cage the former assassin to a wall, "I'm no ordinary person, as you can tell," Fukuzawa glanced at the details of the wings and admire how beautiful it is up close, "They're coming after me because I'm an angel," She paused and spawned a book out of thin air, "Angel under the name of Justice." She flipped the pages until she found her bio-data and showed it to him, letting him read such confidential information is dangerous. 

After he finished he looked at her, "Why did you call me?" She chuckles and softly touches his face, "I can help get rid of the red stain on your hands you carry with you every day." Fukuzawa's eyes widen, confused about how this person know of his previous job and sins then he sighed. 

"When does it start?" slowly the wings flutter back and she walked towards the window, "How available are you right now?" Sitting on the frame of the window then leaned her head back to him, "Because we have company right now."

BANG !

BANG !!

BANG !!!

Fukuzawa quickly withdraws his katana and ran to the angel who seemed unscratched, that was until the blood dripped from her cheek,

"A command from me, give me a show while dancing in their blood won't you?" She kissed his cheek and flew away from the spot as bullets kept firing at her. 

Fukuzawa stuck in a daze quickly gained his composure and jumped through the window toward the man that was shooting her.

A few years later...

Fukuzawa and Ranpo await in a room that will soon be their new company, "What do you think kid?" Fukuzawa looked around the room and then out the window, Ranpo who was just laying on the couch hummed. 

Suddenly a crash was heard across the hall alerting the two, quickly they run towards the door with Fukuzawa holding his katana then opened the door revealing.

"Y/N?"

She softly chuckles then push aside her hair, "Yukichi, It's nice to see you remember me," She slowly stood up but leaned on the wall holding her arm. Fukuzawa ran to her aid, "You're free?" Was the first question he asked after helping her sit down properly, "No, I wish." She laughed but choked as she coughed blood then looked at the boy that was still standing by the door, "You, what's your name?" She questioned him still holding on to her arm that was gushing out blood at an alarming state. 

"Ranpo, Ranpo Edogawa" He slowly took steps closer to them and then sat in front of them, "You're not human, aren't you?" She giggled and shook her head then Fukuzawa slowly widened his eyes, "Y-your wings..." Slowly he turned her body around seeing scarlet all over her shirt, "Y-Y/N, what did they do?" She kept quiet not wanting to answer the question but this angers him more, "Y/N. What did they do." Slowly soft sobs broke out, her figure slowly trembled, and she gripped his sleeve hard. 

"T-They clipped it off," Her pain was unbearable and both men could see that only fools don't. "They betrayed me, t-they promised they won't hurt me!" She clenches her grip on his sleeve, "Y/N, who are they?" Fukuzawa's eyes turned cold, Ranpo has never seen this side of Fukuzawa it was the first time ever he's seen it in front of him. 

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry this- this is a mess I made and I'll fix it," Her voice quivered, her consciousness slowly going in and out. "Ranpo call the special operation division now!" he wasted no time going out of the room and finding the phone. 

"Y/N stay awake, don't go sleep now," He shook her gently but Y/N smiled then cupped both of his faces, "You haven't changed since we met," With that she closes her eyes, welcoming the darkness.

AAAA first chap, how we feeling? oh uh and I have a plan

for this book I'll try to publish 2 chapter per update!! and still no fixed schedule when I'm gonna update it but yh and AND IK THERES ALOT OF FUKUZAWA MOMENT OKAY I LOVE HIM. I HAVE DADDY ISSUES BUT I SWEAR IM GONNA ADD CHARACTERS ONCE WE GET MORE CHAPTERS OKAY

anyways bye *dissapears like my dad*

Kukki is a student with a gift of writing, fulfilling their imaginations and bringing them to life. Over the past years of their life, Kukki has decided writing to be their hobby and career. "Killing two birds with one stone," One might say. They have the talent and creativity to write together words that bring such life and also make their unique voice by inserting themselves in the story as a background character. Kukki has published stories for private individuals and schools, and they have volunteered in helping teachers find their own voice too. Kukki hopes to write their own novel soon, only if they can stop daydreaming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...