The Last Burden

Von nashlycam23

"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue 

Forty Six

122 6 1
Von nashlycam23

Athena

(This chapter contains trigger warnings such as sexual assault, r*pe, and violence. Please don't read if you are sensitive to such topics. You have been warned)

"What's bothering you my sweet doll?" Lino cooed as he looked deeply into my eyes while caressing my face gently.

"I told you to stop touching me!" I snapped as I smacked his hand away.

"And I thought I told you to stop disrespecting me. I am your head now. You need to start knowing what it's like to be obedient." He growled as he snatched my wrist and squeezed it tightly, causing me to wince.

"I am a Bishop, I don't tie my actions or regulations to you and the Darrians. And I certainly don't submit to your selfish desires." I spat as our eyes intensely locked.

"It's a shame you don't know how to properly behave. I would really hate to destroy such an angelic face like yours over your nasty comments." He sighed before he gripped my chin tightly.

"I guess I'll have to punish you in a different way then." He commented as my eyes narrowed slightly.

His hand then gripped a large clump of my hair, squeezing my roots tightly before he shoved me to the ground, leaving me speechless.

I injured my knees during the process as I let out a small yelp, scrunching my face up as pain shot through my bones.

"You're gonna be a good girl and please me to my own liking." Lino spoke darkly as he looked down at me while I stood on my knees.

"Of course it's only for your own pleasure. You couldn't possibly give a sh*t about mine." I commented rudely before he slammed his hips against my face, knocking me against the wall.

"Shut the f**k up right now before I pull your panties down and thrust myself into you till you bleed." He threatened as chills ran down my spine, causing my mouth to clamp shut.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He growled as he leaned back before yanking my hair to get my attention.

I closed my eyes briefly while handling the pain, feeling tears swell in the corner of my eyes before I nodded.

"Good. Now take my buckle off and undue my pants." He ordered as my tongue felt dry.

I looked up at him with hesitation, praying he was bluffing. But by the way he was peering down into my soul so intensely, I knew that he wasn't.

"Athena." He hissed as he tugged my hair again, causing me to yelp.

"Don't make me mark that beautiful face of yours." He warned as I swallow tightly.

I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes before I glanced down at his dress pants, knowing exactly where this was going.

Blake, this is what you signed me up for. I hope you're disgusted with yourself just as much as I'm about to be.

My hands trembled as they made their way to his waistline, hating how nervous I looked as I began undoing his belt.

The second my eyes looked up at his for approval I felt instant regret, feeling my stomach turn as he began to grin victoriously.

This man is probably use to always getting what he wants. And I hate that I'm contributing to it right now. I would give anything to be able to say no to him and get away with it.

But I knew that would be impossible. Lino is an impossible man. And apparently so is my brother.

The second I slid the belt off his pants he sighed softly, making my throat swell as I suddenly felt nauseous.

I can't do this. This is disgusting. Repulsive even. I don't care how attractive Lino actually is, this is just inhuman. It's wrong and degrading.

Before I continued with his buttons, I looked back up at him again, swallowing nervously as his eyes narrowed down at me.

I then flinched as he moved swiftly, grabbing the belt from my hand before wrapping it around my neck and tightening it in a loop. My eyes grew wide as he stole my airway, choking me in his hold before lifting me to my feet.

My heart began racing against my chest as everything happened so fast, not expecting this outcome before Lino flipped me around and slammed me against the wall.

I whimpered as my stomach smashed against the cold wall, pressing my hands in front of me while Lino leaned against my back.

"You're such a tease. Your doe eyes will be the reason you get f**ked every night." He rasped against my ear as I whimpered and tried to squirm away.

"I had different plans for you this afternoon, but looks like we're gonna have to escalate. I can't wait anymore." He seethed as he pressed his hips into my ass, causing me to squeal.

"Get off me!" I groaned as I tried shoving him off me but I had little to no success.

He then pulled the belt back, choking me during the process as I began to loose air.

"Each time you resist me, I take more precious air from your lungs. Now it's up to you if you want to be a good obedient Principessa or not." He hissed in my ear as I closed my eyes and winced.

"I won't surrender to you!" I managed to spit out before he pulled me by the arms and slammed me back into the wall.

I yelped in pain as tears started to form in my eyes, feeling desperate as he pulled the belt back and suppressed my air circulation.

"Are you sure about that Bambina?" He rasped as he came close, grabbing my ass during the process.

I squealed as I wiggled against his grip, earning a deep chuckle from him.

"Surrender to me or I'll make you surrender." He warned before he pulled the belt even further, causing me to gasp.

I started to see white stars before my eyes as I struggled against his hold, refusing to give in.

"I can do this all day Principessa." He said before he pulled my hips into his.

"Surrender." He whispered in my ear as his hand roamed down my thigh.

"Please-" was all I could beg for, given the fact I was running out of air.

"Please what?" He questioned harshly, testing my limits by pulling the belt just a tad bit farther.

I cried out before my body started to give up, no longer struggling against his grip.

"That's a good girl." He praised as he released the belt, causing me to greedily suck in air.

My lips parted as I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall, feeling my heart race against my chest while Lino roamed his hands up and down my waist.

"Very good girl." He rasped before he grabbed my neck and began kissing my jawline.

I whimpered from his touch before I instinctively elbowed him in the ribcage, causing him to pull the belt back all over again.

I cried out as my air was cut off from me again, starting to understand the pattern Lino was creating.

"Come on Athena. You are a smart girl. When are you going to learn?" He asked before he slapped my ass really hard, causing me to yelp.

My eyes began to water as my arms went limb, surrendering to his wicked ways in order to gain air.

He then released the belt, giving me enough space to breathe in before his arms curled around my stomach.

"Now you're learning." He chuckled as I started to cough violently.

"You're not gonna win against me Athena. You never will. I know how badly you want to fight me. How you want to fight this. But you will never succeed. And the sooner you accept that the easier it will be for you." He cooed as he ran his hand down my hair while I panted against the wall.

"I'm going to get exactly what I want, and every time you try to stop me I will put you on the edge of death until you beg me for your life." He threatened against my ear as tears started to slide down my cheeks.

"Now are you gonna be a good girl?" He hummed as I inhaled deeply.

I slowly nodded my head as his hand ran down my side, cringing as he perfectly cupped my ass.

"Don't make me hurt you. That parts for later." He grinned before he began taking my bottoms off, causing my senses to be on high alert.

"No- I'm not gonna let you-" He interrupted me by tightening the belt around my neck, preventing me from breathing correctly as he continued to pull my pants down.

I started to scream as I thrashed around as much as I could, hoping it would make his job a lot more difficult while pure panic rose in my chest.

"You want to fight against me? Keep struggling Athena. Keep struggling and see where that gets you." He growled as he pushed me further into the wall before slipping my panties off.

I screamed even louder as I used all the strength I had in me to fight back, fighting for my sanity and my rights over my own body.

"See what f**king happens." He hissed as he yanked the belt even higher, causing my vision to blur.

Suddenly my attempts to free myself were slowed down, feeling overpowered by the strong desire to breathe again.

I started to choke as my body shut down rapidly, losing half of my senses while Lino took his bottoms off.

"That's right. Surrender to me Bambina. Surrender yourself." He praised as my vision started to grow dark.

"It will be less painful this way Principessa. Just accept it." He whispered as I felt his member press against my ass.

I jolted against the unfamiliar touch, causing him to yank the belt aggressively before my body grew completely numb.

My knees buckled from the lack of oxygen as I blacked out for a split second, feeling Lino's hand curl around my stomach and lift me up for support.

"You're not going anywhere. You're staying right here with me." He whispered against my ear as he loosened the belt.

Tears streamed down my face as I had lost all hope in escaping Lino, knowing he had won.

There was no way I could get myself out of this deathly grip without losing my life first. I had to do exactly what he wanted. I had to surrender. I had to let him r*pe me and get it over with.

And it was the worst thing in life to ever accept.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

95.6K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
37.3K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
1.9K 90 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
2.3K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...