๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฟ๐šœ๐šข๏ฟฝ...

By Readaholic_DB

โ ฮจ ๐“Ÿ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ฮจ โž More

โ€ขยฐฮจ ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ˆ๐Ÿ…ฒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ†ˆ ฮจยฐโ€ข
ฮจ แด˜sสแด„สœแดสŸแดษขษชแด„แด€สŸ า“แด€แด„แด›s ฮจ
ฮจ แด˜สœแดส™ษชแด€s ฮจ
ฮจ แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด„แดแดแด˜แดœสŸsษชแดษด แด…ษชsแดส€แด…แด‡ส€ ฮจ
ฮจ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€s ฮจ
ฮจ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ฮจ
ฮจ แด…แด‡แด˜ส€แด‡ssษชแดษด ฮจ
ฮจ สœแดœแดแด€ษด ส™แดแด…ส ฮจ
ฮจ แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดs ฮจ
ฮจ sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜ ฮจ
ฮจ แดแดœsษชแด„ ฮจ
ฮจ ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด แด‡ส€แด›s ฮจ
ฮจ แด‡xแด›ส€แดแด แด‡ส€แด›s ฮจ
ฮจ ส™สŸแดœแด‡ แด‡สแด‡s ฮจ
ฮจ sษชxแด›สœ sแด‡ษดsแด‡ ฮจ
ฮจ แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ ฮจ
ฮจ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด ฮจ
ฮจ ส™แดแด…ส สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ฮจ
ฮจ สœแด‡แด€สŸแด›สœ ฮจ
ฮจ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡ss ฮจ
ฮจ แด€แด›แด›ส€แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษด ฮจ
ฮจ สŸแดแด แด‡ ฮจ
ฮจ สŸแด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ ฮจ
ฮจ า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…sสœษชแด˜ ฮจ
ฮจ แดแด€สŸแด‡s แด€ษดแด… า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡s ฮจ
ฮจ แดŠแด‡แด€สŸแดแดœsส ฮจ
ฮจ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ ฮจ
ฮจ โ€ขยฐ ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ยฐโ€ข ฮจ

ฮจ แด„แดสŸแดส€ ฮจ

31 3 0
By Readaholic_DB

⇒Colours affect taste.

⇒Black boxes seemed heavier to workmen than green boxes filled with the same material.

⇒White Is the Safest Colour.

⇒Studies of insurance data has shown that white cars are the least likely to be involved in auto accidents. While not a very popular car colour at this time, choosing it could make your driving life safer. That's why White stands for peace and safety. Because of this White Vehicles are more expensive.

⇒Try using blue in you colouring artworks. This colour will definitely stimulate your creativity and boost your openness and contemplation, letting you focus on serenity.

⇒The colour red can also increase your muscle reaction, make you want to gamble more, and raise your blood pressure. Blue has the opposite effect.

⇒Competition Between Colour Merchants Was Fierce.

⇒Avoid mixing more than three or four colours in one room. Too many colours can make a room feel chaotic and cause a stressful reaction.

⇒The colour blue causes the brain to release relaxing hormones.

⇒In One Sense, Colours Do Not Exist. Colours are wavelengths that require a receiver or interpreter to make sense of them. Without eyes and a brain, what we call colour would just be light frequencies.

⇒Horses have the largest eyes of any land animal and they have excellent night vision. Unfortunately, their vision is only dichromatic, meaning they can only see two colours.

⇒Cow Urine Was Used For Paint Pigment.

⇒Colour-blind people tend to have better night vision.

⇒Quakes on the moon are less common and less intense than those that shake Earth.

⇒During the Middle Ages, dyers of fabric would either dye red or blue. Both groups had their own guilds and forbid their members from dying with the opposite colour. So purple clothing was rare.

⇒Men Are More Attracted to Women Dressed in Red.

⇒It's possible to be afraid of certain colours.

⇒Grey is a neutral colour which anaesthetizes the mind. It suggests a feeling of calmness and tranquillity. So, the next time you do up your business theme, you should paint it grey for a classy look. Grey is also an indicator of maturity as seen in the grey hairs of old people. Example Mercedes-Benz, Apple.

⇒Blue is the favoured colour choice for toothbrushes.

⇒Colours Affect Taste and Appetite. The colour of the dish a portion of food is served in affects the taste of the food. For example, people report that chocolate tastes best when served in a cream or orange-coloured cup or dish. Warm colours are generally more appetite-stimulating, making yellow, orange and red popular with restaurant logos.

⇒The human eye can distinguish more shades of green than any other colour.

⇒Research has shown that hot chocolate tastes best when drunk from an orange cup or mug.

⇒Yellow is a primary colour, along with red and blue. The word yellow comes from the Old English word geolu.

⇒Originally carrots weren't orange; the most common colour was purple. The orange variety came about by the 17th Century when Dutch growers seemingly crossbred white rooted, mutated yellow and wild carrots.

⇒Most people dream in colour, but for those of you who grew up watching a monochrome television (probably not many), you most likely also dream in black and white.

⇒Worldwide blue is the most common favourite colour.

⇒There are other Earth-like planets

⇒Behind this Colour therapy (also called chromotherapy, light therapy and colour healing) is that each colour's unique wavelength has a corresponding vibration speed that works to harmonize the brain and body, easing symptoms from mood disorders to lethargy.

⇒Some prisons and psychological institutions in Europe are using pink paint in their interiors to help deal with violent prisoners or patents. Pink is believed to have a calming and non-aggressive influence on people exposed to the colour. It is also believed to lower blood pressure.

⇒Impossible colours, also called forbidden colours, are colours that are too complex for the human eye.

⇒The Earth is the densest planet in the Solar System.

⇒Grey is a neutral colour which anesthetizes the mind. It suggests a feel of calmness and tranquillity. So, the next time you do up your business theme, you should paint it grey for a classy look. Grey is also an indicator of maturity as seen in the grey hairs of old people. Example Mercedes-Benz, Apple.

⇒When UPS started out in Germany in 1976, locals got upset because the brown shirts were very reminiscent of the Nazi party. UPS changed the shirts to green.

⇒Mosquitoes are attracted to the colour blue twice as much as to any other colour.⇒

⇒Wearing black makes you appear more powerful.

⇒Professional Dyers Were Limited in the Colours They Could Use.

⇒The phrase 'Feeling blue' means to feel sad or unhappy.

⇒Red is the first colour a baby sees.

⇒In the UK, a blue ribbon can be the symbol of testicular cancer awareness.

⇒Brides wear white to symbolize innocence and purity. However, white shows dirt and is therefore more difficult to keep clean than other colours. Doctors and nurses wear white to imply sterility.

⇒Pink soothes the nerves and is often used for anger management.

⇒Orange is the colour of happiness. Also, orange is considered an auspicious colour. In ancient times, orange colour is regarded as the colour of melted gold, a sign that brings wealth and prosperity.

⇒The human eye can see about 10 million colours.

⇒Blue is the most favourite colour and white is the least favourite colour. Blue is the favourite colour of around 48 percent of the world population. Also, blue is a staple colour of boys where as pink is the staple colour of girls.

⇒Studies have shown that redheads can require up to 20% more anaesthesia during surgery.

⇒The colour orange was named after the fruit. Before its name change, it was known in English as "geoluhread"

⇒Blue is often used to decorate offices because research has shown that people are more productive in blue rooms.

⇒Commercially t-shirts are available in more shades of white than any other colour.

⇒Try using blue in your colouring artworks. This colour will definitely stimulate your creativity and boost your openness and contemplation, letting you focus on serenity.

⇒Men and Women Have Different Second-Favourite Colours.

⇒Green Came to Represent Inconstancy.

⇒Blue is the King of all colours as it is the most visible amongst them. It translates reliability and a sense of dependency to the people.

⇒When people meet for the first time, the vast majority of their first impressions are made up of colour recognition. Studies suggest that those who consistently wear neutral colours or black make fewer positive first impressions, but those who wear brighter colours are more likely to form friendly bonds.

⇒Mosquitoes Love Blue, Too.

⇒The oceans cover some 70 percent of Earth's surface, yet humans have only explored about 5 percent

⇒Brown colored eyes are really blue, under a layer of melanin.

⇒The US Army uses colour-blind people to "see" camouflage. This is because they perceive certain colours in a way that people with normal vision don't.

⇒There are many exclusive studies developed to learn in depth of colours. To name a few, Chromatics, colorimetry, chromatography, etc.

⇒Yellow is a colour that is easily visible, this is why it is commonly used to indicate caution, for example, on a set of traffic lights, yellow divides the red light and green light, meaning drivers can go, but be cautious.

⇒Butterflies have two compound eyes consisting of thousands of lenses, yet they can only see the colours red, green and yellow.

⇒Yellow is an appropriate colour for a room used for studying because it has a stimulating effect on the mind.

⇒Yellow and red together make you hungry.

⇒Only 2% of the earth's population naturally has green eyes.

⇒Being surrounded by the colour yellow helps you stay focused. Yellow decreases the production of Melatonin, a hormone which makes you sleepy.

⇒Green is believed to increase concentration.

⇒If you want to increase your level of confidence, make sure to use red and black colours. The black colour gives you strength and power while red will make you feel more energetic and active.

⇒Green Colour - one of the easiest colours on the eyes, it's often used in offices.

⇒Black radiates elegance and power. People perceive black as the highest in class and status. History tells us that black has been a choice for the elites. Black is a symbol of superiority which is why it is the leading colour of plenty of up market products like Nike, Loreal, Sony, Adidas, Disney.

⇒Blueberries are the favourite of blue foods.

⇒Warm and light colours are perceived as being closer while cooler and darker colours seem further away. This is sometimes used by artists and designers to have the desired effect.

⇒Colours are considered an important element in astronomy. Astronomers use colours to identify the stars. If a star appears blue in colour, the bigger it is. If the star appears yellowish, the smaller it is.

⇒Avoiding vehicular accidents? Choose white!

⇒Goldenrod is a yellow flowering plant in the Family Asteraceae.

⇒Pink is Soothing. While cooler colours like green and blue are most often associated with having a soothing, sedating effect, pink is also relaxing to be around. It isn't just for babies' rooms, either; even some prisons are being painted in shades of pink to help keep prisoners subdued.

⇒Bright colours will win you friends.

⇒Colours Can Trigger Deep Childhood Memories.

⇒The Virgin Mary Transformed the Meaning of Blue.

⇒Shades of blue are supposed to be calming, while a colour like bright orange encourages happiness and creativity.

⇒Play with dark and light colours. Dark colours may make a room feel smaller-which can be a positive if you're aiming to create a cozy and intimate space-while light colours tend to open a room up, making it feel larger.

⇒Blue and red are hard on your eyes.

⇒In factories, blue often marks equipment to be repaired.

⇒Different colours evoke different emotions.

⇒Blue is associated with air mail and the navy.

⇒Fire hydrant colours can be used to determine their water flow and pressure.

⇒Red colour can hurt your performance on exams.

⇒Even people who love the colour "mocha" hate the colour "brown."

⇒Bright Colours Can Improve Your Social Life. We live in a very visual culture and it is estimated that the colour of the clothes we wear can influence first impressions by up to 90%. Colours send a message, and bright, festive colours tend to send a more gregarious message than dark or drab tones.

⇒Some people have a phobia of colour.

⇒There Is A Colour You Can't See.

⇒Human eye distinguishes various colours simply based on the sensitivity of retina cells to the shades and the wavelength of the colours.

⇒Blue was traditionally associated with pain in China.

⇒Owls are the only birds who can see the colour blue.

⇒When Emerson Moser (Crayola's most senior crayon molder) was retiring he revealed that he was actually colour blind.

⇒Highlighters tend to be yellow because they don't leave a shadow on the page when they are photocopied.

⇒Including blue-colored food in your diet aids in weight loss as blue is an appetite suppressant.

⇒People are more likely to forget something when it's in black and white.

⇒The colored dots found on soda cans near the nutrition facts represent the colours used in the can design. This allows the company to troubleshoot their printers if one of the dots is faded or missing.

⇒Cheddar cheese is only orange because it is dyed. In reality, its colour changes according to the season and the cow's diet. Farmers started dying it to avoid these colour fluctuations.

⇒Red can make you hungry, while the opposite colour, green, suppresses it.

⇒Blue Was Once Seen as a Low-Class Colour.

⇒The colour wheel was invented by Isaac Newton.

⇒Red Is the Colour of Winners.

⇒Redheads Are Difficult To Knock Out.

⇒Chickens Are Very Sensitive to Light Colour.

⇒You will probably notice companies such as pizza hut, KFC, McDonald's all use red colour in their logos. Red colour is associated with excitement and youthfulness. It also stimulates the area of the brain which is responsible for colour.

⇒Bright shades attract people, but this is not for everyone. There are people who fear for bright shades or darker shades of any particular colour. This condition is termed as chromo phobia.

⇒If you combine orange and yellow on your colouring page, you may experience some positive changes in your mood. Keep on mixing these colours and you should feel the effect of mood improvement.

⇒The colour purple or more specifically 'lavender' creates a soothing effect. It is also a great colour to have for your bed spreads.

⇒A factory in the United States changed the colour of the bathrooms to an unpleasant green and saw production increase by 8%.

⇒The first person to successfully traverse the desert of Antarctica to reach the South Pole was Norwegian Roald Amundsen.

⇒Bulls don't seem to care about what colour is being waved in front of them. It turns out it's the motion which triggers the bull to charge, not the colour.

⇒Colour has a big impact on a first impression.

⇒Black on yellow is a combination that makes the strongest impact.

⇒Pink is Soothing. While cooler colours like green and blue are most often associated with having a soothing, sedating effect, pink is also relaxing to be around. It isn't just for babies' rooms, either; even some prisons are being painted in shades of pink to help keep prisoners subdued.

⇒Grey Colour - tends to make people feel drained and low energy, so should be used sparingly.

⇒In Japan, yellow is the colour of courage.

⇒Different colours can trigger different emotional responses, so people should keep that in mind when picking a paint colour for their room.

⇒Yellow holds energy and warmth. Yellow is an imagery of the sun which makes it a colour of hope and optimism. This hue of orange has a higher wavelength which is why it is often used to draw the attention of viewers. Yellow is also known to stimulate hunger. No wonder so many popular global food restaurants use yellow in their theme. Like Nikon, McDonalds.

⇒Customers of a coffee house constantly complained about the cool temperature in the room. At that time, the walls were painted a light blue. After changing the colour to orange, there were no more complaints.

⇒In India, blue is thought to bring bad luck and is associated with mourning.

⇒Red Connects to Fire and Blood.

⇒Colour Is Easier to Remember Than Black and White.

⇒Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.

⇒In Egypt, yellow is the colour of mourning.

⇒Artists Were Limited in Their Colour Options Until Recently.

⇒Humans love colours and do you know Colours makes a huge impact on buying in any product or to connect with any company to become its customers. It is known as colour emotion. You might not know these but companies do... that's why they make their companies logos and marketing strategy according to the targeted audience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.4K 31
A collection of original poems written by me, about nature and life.
1.1M 58K 200
"Are you okay?" Always the same question. "I'm fine." Always the same lie. โ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€ *None of these quotes are written by me unless stated otherw...
77.6K 2.6K 32
WARNING!! These stories are true, life events of people who have encountered spirts, ghosts, demons and shadows. Read if you dare
33.3K 969 25
"I'm Far From Perfect." "Not to me." __________ Just when her life couldn't get any weirder, it does Stanley Uris x fem. OC [it2017]