Flunk'd - Ava King from Bunk'...

By Symp4Nat

Disney Channel's show Bunk'd's main character Ava King x FEMALE reader ↳Ava finds herself in the Woodchuck Ca... More

001 - (Y/N's Story)
002 - (Y/N's Story)
003 - (Ava's Story)
004 - (Ava's Story)
005 - (Y/N's Story)
006 - (Y/N's Story)
007 - (Ava's Story)
008 - (Y/N's POV)
010 - (Noah's Story)
011 - (Y/N's POV)
012 - (Ava's POV)

009 - (Astrid's Story)

374 10 8
By Symp4Nat

My, oh my. Have you SEEN Y/N? Their eyes, their nose, their hair, their lips... Just their entire face in general! Wait, what pronouns do they go by....?

"Hey, Y/N, what're your pronouns?" I looked them up and down as they shrugged.

"I don't mind. I go by anything, but I prefer she/they... y'know?" She smiled. 

I was internally screaming at her cuteness. I wish she would be mine, but that other girl seems to be interested in her. And NOT to break Girl Code, but I wanna like her too!! I mean, I guess I can, but I don't have to make it obvious.

After about a day of talking to everyone around, most of their entire newly created gang seemed to enjoy my presence. EXPECIALLY Y/N. The look on her face when I talk... Ha, it even beats the look on Ava's face when I talk to Y/N. It's quite easy to observe and realize. Ava's just simply jealous. I don't know if it's my looks, my personality or just the fact that I can talk and flirt with Y/N without being a nervous wreck.  

Listen, guys, I'm not really here to make friends... I'm here to be a star.

HSMTMTS REFERENCE ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
323K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
81K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...