𝘼𝙍𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙀 - F. H.

By fivehrgvs-apologist

❝ Five, why do you keep avoiding me?❞ y/n questioned, anger welling in her eyes. ↳ ❝ Because I love you, ok... More

ACT II
-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟎. prologue
-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟏. sleeping beauty
-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟑. diego's banging my sister
-ೃ⁀➷4. i learn to waltz

-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟐. reunions

742 22 12
By fivehrgvs-apologist

❝𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐮𝐬 ❞

[ ch. 2: reunions ]

-𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

A loud thunder woke me, and I rose up from the bed I was in, with no idea of the time nor place I was in for several minutes. Once I had composed myself, I took note that it was still raining outside; it turned into a thunder storm during my slumber. The once crystal clear windows were now coated in water droplets, each singular one reflecting it's surroundings. It must've been freezing, but in the cozy warmth of the hospital bed, I felt comforted.

Just as I was about to shut my eyelids to sleep for a while longer, something next to me moved. That's when I remembered Five was sleeping, too. I tried to get up, not wanting for him to see us in that awkward position; but I failed as the grip on my arm was too strong for me to get out of. I sighed, shaking him to get up, too. "We should get up, we've been resting enough." I spoke softly, as not to wake him too abruptly.

For a moment, it was quiet. Five muttered something inaudible to me, tugging on my sleeve. "Huh?" I inquired, wanting to know what he just said. But, that moment faded as quick as it came, and he yawned, standing from the bed.

"Nothing." he replied, brushing it off. I wanted to pry, but didn't. It was not the time to be so fixated on little things.

"I know you said there isn't any plan, but do you have any idea how we're going to find everyone in a timely manner?" I inquired hopefully, but also knew that Five was indeed, human, and probably didn't have a plan.

"Not exactly. Unless we could find their names in a telephone book... which I don't think is going to happen, considering they most likely don't have any type of identification or citizenship in the 60's." He paced around the small hospital room, as I stood next to a rusty mirror on the wall, trying to fix my hair in the reflection.

"I mean, they do have powers; maybe they've gotten in the papers somehow. That's how you found both me and Diego, isn't it?" I absentmindedly picked at a scab on my cheek until it started bleeding, and turned to glance at Five. He kept pacing around, mumuring incoherent calculations and numbers. I sighed, realizing he wasn't listening, then grabbed his shoulder.

"Five." I said sternly, but he shoved me off.

"Just a second..." He mumbled. This continued for several minutes. I finally got tired and grabbed his tie tightly in my hand, closing in my fist around it. I pulled it closer to me, thus taking him with it.

"Five. Fucking. Hargreeves." I made eye contact with him, at last gaining his attention. "Stop it. You're spiraling into panic. Calculations and mathematics aren't going to always save you." I softened my tone once I had his undivided attention, sighing.

It was quiet. I noticed the dazed expression, and widened eyes on his face. As well as a hint of pink. Glancing down at my hand, which was still tightened around his tie, I let go. "Uhm... anyways." I broke the eye contact, getting a bit flustered. "We need to find your family, and soon. We're already wasting time like this. How about we split up? I'll ask around the hospital, and see if anyone knows anything. You, on the other hand, do whatever you can think of to get information..." I finished explaining my plan.

"Alright.. I don't necessarily have a plan yet, so I'll listen to you for now." Five nodded, and was about to spacial jump. I grabbed his wrist, stopping him, to which he looked at me in question.

"Sorry. I forgot something." I kissed his cheek, then ran out of the room, embarrassed out of my mind. I prayed he wouldn't find me; and he didn't, thankfully.

I wandered around the hospital, asking a couple of nurses and employees if they knew anything about the Hargreeves siblings. I made sure to explain in detail about them, but no one knew who I was talking about.

The nurses all recognized me, and I even had to do a blood test before I was able to be discharged from the hospital once they realized I was awake. Surprisingly they let me go without a fight after I explained—or lied— that I was emancipated and had no living relatives. Not once did they ask for proof, which I thought was odd.

After multiple hours passing, I was just on the brink of giving up. I hadn't gotten any concrete information, and on top of that, was utterly exhausted. I huffed, sitting down on a bench. I left the hospital a while before, not getting anything there. Now I was near a bar, or club, I didn't know.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. "y/n?" My head lifted up, recognizing the giant man as Luther.

"Holy shit. Luther?" I stood up, in shock as I just happened upon someone I needed to find. "When did you get here?"

"In 1962. What about you?" He stated.

"I don't remember. I woke up today... when Five showed up." I mumbled. "That reminds me, I need to find Five and tell him that I found you-"

"Too late. He's already here." Luther pointed inside, "I didn't talk to him yet. Maybe we should go together."

I nodded, agreeing that it would be best. Me and Luther both walked inside the building, which I realized was a club, a strip club actually. I scoffed as I saw Five sitting in one of the seats next to the stage.

Luther started talking to one of the workers. Autumn was her name, apparently. I didn't pay much attention, until she mentioned that Five had asked what time she got off work, giggling at it. I clenched my right hand into a fist at my side, giving the girl a death stare.

Eventually we made our way to where Five sat. "She's too young for you." Luther told him, not even startling him whatsoever.

I rolled my eyes, saying nothing. I didn't notice, but I had a nasty scowl on my face, directing my glare at the woman on stage.

"Nice to see you too, Luther." Five said, in his usual sarcastic tone.

"What do you two want?" Luther asked, which caused Five to turn around, taking notice of my presence finally.

"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with me." That caused a snicker from me, as I attempted to cover it up with a cough. "And hello again, y/n. I see you found us rather easily."

"It was just dumb luck, to be honest. But I'll take it." I shrugged. "Don't know how you found him, though."

He ignored my statement, focusing back to his younger brother. "How long have you been here?"

"A year, thanks to you." Luther didn't seem too chummy to be reunited with Five, despite his friendliness towards me.

"I'm sorry. I know that couldn't have been easy." I stood next to the two of them. Five had a guilty expression, and I knew his apologies were genuine, even if it didn't appear so.

"I thought everybody was dead." I stared at the floor, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. It felt intimate for some reason so I stayed out of it.

Some drunkard was making a fuss, catching Luther's attention. "I gotta go."

"Luther, wait." Five stopped him, continuing to make a speech about how he understands Luther's pain or something. I wasn't exactly listening. I took a sip of a cocktail that was sitting on the table, and soon had chugged the whole glass.

"We have to find the others, because the world ends in ten days. And I have no idea how to stop it." He finished, making me look up to Luther in anticipation.

"I don't give a shit."

"What the hell is wrong with you, Luther? I just told you the world's gonna end in ten days." Five exclaimed, getting irritated. I bit my nails from all the stress I'd been having, just watching their fiasco.

"Yeah, well you're always saying that." I slapped my forehead, letting out a groan of annoyance.

"And was he wrong? If it wasn't for Five, we would all be dead. You would be dead. So I would suggest not acting like such an entitled ass." I gave Luther a glare.

"Look, you two wanna go save the world? Knock yourselves out. Alright? I've already got a job."

I crossed my arms, turning my gaze to Five, who looked even more pissed than I did. "Wait, you work in this shithole?"

"Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place. I'm his body man."

I snorted, and burst out laughing. "Body man? What the fuck even is that?"

"Like a masseuse or something?" Five added, only making me laugh more.

"Okay, you guys can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Ruby."

"So, let me get this straight... you would rather rub an old man's feet and follow orders like a dog than help us? Your family? I mean, I'm not your family— but Five is." My laughter died down, but I still had a smirk on my face.

Five wasn't listening, though. He was in contemplation of something. "Wait, Ruby?" he asked. "The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?" I had no clue what he was talking about, but I listened anyways. I assumed this Ruby guy was important.

"The one and only." Luther replied.

"Well, it finally happened." Five stated, confusing me. "The gorilla DNA has taken over your mind." I laughed a bit, but stopped when I noticed he was staring and cleared my throat.

"Hey, watch it, alright? Jack's a good friend." I yawned, getting tired. I shifted on my feet, which were killing me ever since we got in here. I'd forgotten the only shoes I had were tight fitted mary janes and it wasn't exactly the most comfortable style.

"And you're Number One. Numero Uno, remember?" Five was trying to get him emotional on purpose, I figured.

"There is no Number One. Not anymore." Luther went on whining about how he's been stuck here, but I tuned their conversation out again. Not even purposely this time. I felt myself drifting into a sleepy state.

I started getting dizzy, the whole room spinning around me. "Listen, you're the genius who said we should jump. You're the one who got us stuck here. And you're the one who brought Vanya. So if there is a doomsday coming, she's probably the cause. And, if I was going to do something about it, it sure as hell is not gonna be with you." My blood started to boil, and without thinking, I marched up to Luther.

I muttered something only loud enough for him to hear, activating my power. I had given myself temporary telekinetic powers by lying to Luther, telling him I had the power. My abilities work in a unique way; I can't lie to myself and have it work. But as long as I'm telling a lie to someone else, and they hear it, it becomes truth.

"Pull any bullcrap again, and it'll be ten times worse the next time" I spat, sending him flying into a wall, and then my power deactivated. That was the last thing I remember, before I realized I'd been drugged and lost consciousness.

-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯-

"Well, shit." Five mumbled, picking up the unconscious y/n. He was almost proud to have her defending him so strongly, but now she had caused a scene and Luther definitely didn't want to help now. "Dad should've left him on the moon."

He took out a small box, recalling Hazel giving it to him just before he died. It had a date printed on it, as well as the name 'Frankel Footage'. He stared at it for a while, before spacial jumping the two of them out of the club.

Five took them both back to the only place he could think of, Elliot's place. When he knocked on the door, Elliot didn't expect to see the boy from earlier with a passed out girl in his arms. Though, he welcomed the two teenagers into his home, insisting that y/n needed rest.

Pouring himself a cup of coffee, Five walked over to where y/n was still sleeping on the couch. He stared for god knows how long, admiring her peaceful state while sleeping. He's a creep like that, ok?

He sighed. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

: ̗̀➛ 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

a/n; woo, im done with another chapter. im glad to be back again! also if you didn't know the quote is from the song flawless by the neighborhood <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 45 14
Y/n and Five Hargreeves have never gotten along, they grew up together but were rivals for everything, they hated each other. Five and Y/n always com...
24.3K 664 34
• • • • • • • "𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞!" "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭." • • • • • •...
1.1K 151 19
It's the end of the world as they...don't know it. Five Hargreeves is supposedly back from the dead and Y/n Hargreeves, the eighth umbrella, tries to...
53.6K 1.1K 11
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟y̲ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟ m͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ t͟h͟e͟m͟e͟s͟. After Reginald Hargeeves adopted Eight children, he trained them for missions...