DI ANNA OF A MITA (CLOSED)

By AnnamitaMuscaria

Enter At Your Own Peril (Graphic shop book) -Status : CLOSED- More

FOREWORD
INTRODUCTION
AWARDS
TESTIMONIES
HELL IS AN EMPTY HEART
THE GREAT ELLINI
SLAVES AND MASTERS OF THE HILLSIDE
THE RUNAWAY REBELS
PERFECTLY UNEXPECTED
BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT
THE ROYALTY GAMES - CROWN PRINCESS
THE WAR OF THE GODLANDS
A DYING MAN'S WISH
RED, WHITE AND BLUE
THE PHAROAH'S LOTUS
THE ASSASSIN'S SCARS
THE SWEETBRIAR SLAYER
THE HOLLOWING
HOW TO KILL A KINGDOM
ANGEL
LOVE OF ANOTHER LIFE
THE LAST DEMONIC SPIRIT
THE CAMELORDS: CHAOS REIGNS
BURNING FREE
BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH
FREEING ANVI
I MADE THIS CHOICE
THE ASSASSIN'S CHOICE
ACARDIAC
THE SWEET
A THOUSAND AND ONE ENGLISH NIGHTS
TRAP'D
DAUGHTER OF ANOR
LOYALTY & MISCHIEF
THE WOLF IN ME
POSEIDON'S REVENGE
WRITER ACHIEVEMENTS

MYSTIC ACADEMY : ACCEPTED

57 11 8
By AnnamitaMuscaria

Mystic Academy : Accepted (Fantasy)
Cover Type : Level 2

By 07_Kitten

Normal can be the most beautiful thing there is.Aline Blake never knew what was going to happen. Only thirteen years old, she had no idea whatsoever about the dark secrets of life. But that is soon to be changed...Every inhabitant of Canai is born with an ability. An ability they later get to try when it gets to getting into the school. Mystic Academy. But when Aline is born something happened. Her powers were blocked, disappeared. At least she knew it. And hated it. She wanted to get into the school as well.Her mom only thought it was good. After what happened to Aline's brother she basically started to hate Mystic Academy. They had let it go too far. They had ignored the signs, although they were right in front of their noses. They had allowed the ability to take over.But only days before Aline's thirteenth birthday something happens. She receives a letter, a letter from Mystic. She has been accepted, she has been allowed to do the test. She is allowed to do the test! She is going to get a chance at getting into the school!But her mom finds out about the letters' existence and tries to forbid it. But then the school's principal intervenes and sends a couple of guards to take Aline with them to the school. And at last her mom agrees, but not willingly.Aline does the test and succeeds. She gets a spot among the Blue Topazes. But soon she realizes that her mom was right. She wasn't ready.Aline is thrown into various trials, has to fight to survive and makes friends and enemies. How will it go? Will she make it out of this adventure unscathed or will it be the last thing she does?

***

I'm not going to lie; this cover wasn't easy, but 07_Kitten has been very patient with me. I had lots of ideas that didn't match the story, and at the end, I went for something very simple, and the result speaks for itself. Sometimes, overcomplicating is unnecessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
49.8K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...