The Commodore And His Beloved

By Alidemtirane

Elena Swann was the daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann and sister to Elizabeth Swann.Her mother died long a... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
ELIZABETH POV ISLA DE MUERTA BATTLE
TEWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
THANK YOU♡♡♡
CAST

ELENA POV IN HER ROOM

441 8 0
By Alidemtirane

What is she doing?She does not love Norrington!She told me herself!It could not have been a lie!Every time she sees William she whispers to me 'oh how handsome' What is wrong with her?She is pretending she loves Norrington so Norrington thinks he is doing something good for his wife-to-be but Elizabeth loves Will and is only doing this so William would be safe!

What makes her think playing with a man's heart,who is only trying to love her is alright?She is not thinking straight!Just be honest!I know,Norrington would be upset but it would be better than having a wife who doesn't love you and loves someone else!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916 15 10
Aubrey Swann is the sister of Elizabeth Swann and daughter of Governor Weatherby Swann. Many men are interested in her hand in marriage and out of al...
279K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...
601 37 3
Charlotte has lived a calming life since arriving to Port Royal. Found by Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, she soon becomes the adopted daughter in t...
42K 990 23
Rosemary Rivers is a Daughter of a commadore of Weaterby Swann. He was brutally murdered on sea. And when mister Swann crossed the sea towards Port R...